Carrying On Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn first?" She asked, "What did I do to deserve this?"

"You're my woman, and you deserve to be treated as such."

She gazed longingly at me as I knelt down, pulling her ass closer to the edge of the bed. The anticipation was killing her as I kissed her legs from her knees to her thighs, moving just within reach of her moist folds before going down the other side. In that moment I knew she absolutely loved me, yet hated me with a burning passion.

"Please baby," she moaned softly, "just lick me. I need your tongue." How could I deny such an angel?

I licked her from bottom to top, light as a feather at first, then repeated the process going in a little deeper. I spent more time flicking her clit, sucking it into my mouth gently before kissing it and licking her dripping lips.

She could only tolerate this for so long, and it was longer than I expected. She finally had enough and pushed my head between her legs, desire demanding that I eat her properly. I stuck my tongue in as far as I could, moving it up and down before coming up for air. Her moans became louder and louder as she neared climax and I wasn't going to stop until she did.

Her orgasm was almost painful. She pushed my head against her, forcing my tongue inside. Her muscles contracted around it, which was uncomfortable, yet pleasing at the same time. When she had stopped shaking, she let me up, standing herself and pushing me against the wall.

"My turn," she said with devilish seduction. She pulled my jeans down and took me in her mouth in one swift motion. The velvet of her mouth felt exquisite on me, letting me know just how much she missed having our own room. The efficiency with which she ministered to her duties was incredible. If heaven wasn't like this, I didn't wanna go.

She worked me slowly deeper into her mouth, letting herself get used to feeling me in her throat. When she was comfortable, she took me all the way in, sucked a little then pulled me out with a pop and a gasp. I knew if she kept this up, I'd be cumming down her throat in no time.

"I need your pussy baby," I said after she popped me out of her again. She rose to her feet, grabbed my hand and led me to the bed.

"How do you want me?" She asked sweetly.

"However you want my love."

She bent over the bed and wiggled her ass at me. It looked so delicious I had to smack it. She bit back a yelp of surprise and stuck it out farther. I slapped it again, softer this time, eliciting a moan of pleasure. I dropped to my knees, licked her slit and smacked her ass a few times.

"Please baby, fuck me," she moaned.

I did exactly that.

Starting slow, I built up speed, my balls slapping slowly against her clit. She moaned and groaned with ecstasy, the sounds heavenly as our bodies became one again. Her legs started trembling and soon her orgasm rushed through her, shockwaves of pleasure sent through her nerves straight to her brain like a million little fireworks. She slid forward and pointed towards the bed, beckoning me to lay down.

She straddled me, impaling herself with a moan that was probably too loud. Neither one of us cared, as she began to gyrate her hips to some unheard music. She began bouncing up and down, using me as a tool of her pleasure until a third orgasm crashed over her.

The sensation was just too much and I unloaded into her, shot after shot of myself emptying into her. We laid there, her on top of me, for a long minute, basking in the glow of our love. I could feel the smile on her face, it was the same one on mine. Finally she got up, kissed me, and went to clean up. She brought back a wet rag for me to wipe myself with, content that we would shower first thing in the morning. Sleep came quickly and soon we were both out.

--- Lauren ---

"Baby are you sure you're ok?" I asked him for the third time. Most men would want to make love all night if they hadn't seen their woman in months, but not Ryan apparently.

"Yeah," he replied vaguely. "Just got a lot on my mind."

"Then talk to me. You know you can always talk to me."

"I know. I just don't know where to start."

"The beginning is always a good choice." He didn't laugh, apparently, I'm not as witty as I thought. "Just talk to me damnit."

There was a long, uncomfortable silence. "We're deploying again," he said at length.

"When," I said softly, trying to hold back the tears. I had a bad feeling about what would follow.

"March." He looked sullen, almost defeated.

"Well, we can be together until then."

"How?" He asked. "You live two thousand miles away. I haven't seen you since we came back from the last deployment. I'm not sure I can keep doing this."

The tears were flowing now, from both of us. "Is that why you came out here, to break up with me?"

"I didn't wanna do it this way," he said softly, his eyes unable to meet mine.

"Then how did you wanna do it? What the fuck was your plan?" The anger was starting to overcome me.

"I was gonna tell you the last day I was here. I didn't wanna hurt you so soon."

"Well, good work, you did!"

"Lauren, I'm sorry," he said as he started to sob. Tears were flowing but I was past the point of sobbing. That could come later.

"There's another woman isn't there?" I asked. I had no idea, but figured I'd go fishing anyway.

"What? No!" He said a little too quickly.

"Who the fuck is she!" I yelled.

"There's nobody else Lauren."

"Bullshit! You always were a bad liar, but this is outrageous! How the fuck could you do this to me!"

"Lauren, I swear," he started.

"No, fuck you Ryan! I loved you with all I had and you just threw it away to be with some other bitch! You're a piece of work, you know that? A complete piece of shit." He didn't respond, so I took it as my queue to keep talking. "I hope she makes you happy, and I hope she can handle you cheating on her. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

"Good luck on deployment, I really mean that." My anger was so great that I stopped yelling, there was no point anymore. "I'm gonna go, do us all a favor and don't come back."

"Lauren, please don't," he said softly, finally looking up at me.

"I'm not doing anything but walking out. You've done all the damage, and you have to live with it."

"How can I make this right?" He asked. I was flabbergasted, absolutely blown away. Did I really just hear this?

"Make this right!? Are you fucking kidding me! Nothing you could possibly do can fix what you've done to us. Do me one last favor, lose my number and never try and contact me again."

He got up and walked to the window, staring off into the darkness, sobbing quietly. He deserved to feel the hurt of each and every one of them.

"I'm gonna go now. Don't bother coming to say goodbye, just leave. We have nothing else to discuss."

He didn't say anything, he didn't move or try and stop me. He just let me walk out the door, not even acknowledging my presence. It was the nicest gesture he could have done in that moment. I knew the pain was only temporary, that time will heal all, but it felt like my heart had been torn out. I called Andrew to tell him what had happened and that I was coming home.

--- Andrew ---

The buzzing of my phone woke me up. Looking at the clock I saw it was almost 4 AM and had to wonder who the hell was calling at this hour. When I saw three missed calls from Lauren I got really worried. I was about to call her back when she called again.

She was in tears as she explained what had happened. Ryan had broken up with her and had another woman back home. I wanted so bad to tell her that he told me, but I couldn't do that to her. Guess I'll have to live with it.

I decided to get up and make some coffee. She would need someone to talk to and I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway. By the time she got home, I was on my third cup and my second cigarette. She walked up the porch and fell into my arms, letting all the hurt and pain flow.

I comforted her for a bit until the cold was too much to bear. We went inside and she told me everything, crying through much of it. Lauren eventually cried herself to sleep on the couch, forcing me to carry her back to bed. I tucked her in and went back to the living room to play some Fallout 4, enjoying being able to immerse myself in the game and forget about everything for a while.

Ryan sent out a group text around 7, explaining everything to Tyler and I and telling us he was able to move his flight up. He wished us well and apologized for what he had done. I didn't respond, but Tyler sure chewed his ass for hurting Lauren. Deep down, it made me happy to hear Tyler defend our family. He really is a good person, he just has a hard time showing it.

Lauren decided to spend the day alone, only offering to help Becky and the girls with wedding plans. I couldn't blame her, I'd have done the same thing. Tyler came over for breakfast, carrying a paper in his hand and looking oh so proud of himself.

"What's got you so happy?" Becky asked with a smirk.

"The property next door is for sale. Can you say neighbors?" Tyler said, showing us the price. I was actually kinda surprised, they were selling 20 acres for $20,000, not nearly what I'm used to hearing.

"Uh Tyler," I said, sad to burst his happy bubble. "This is just land, no house. What's your plan for that?"

"Well, I figure I have two options, I can either put a trailer on it and live there until construction is done, or I can ask to stay here."

I'd seen this coming, and looked to Carl for a decision. We had gone in together on this house and I didn't wanna leave him out of the loop on this one. Carl looked at me and then to Tyler.

"Do you have a trailer already?" Carl asked.

"No," Tyler replied, "but I can get one cheap."

"Have you talked to the bank?"

"Not yet, I figured I should wait to see if I get the job at the refinery before making a decision."

"You know, that could take a while," I told him. "It took months for me to get offered the job. I'd hate to have it disappear before then."

"So what're you thinking?" Tyler asked.

"Not much to do but wait. Sure I'd like to have the extra property, but I don't want you to feel like I grabbed it out from under you."

"What if you buy it, then I buy it from you?" Tyler asked. You can even keep some for yourself, I don't need 20 acres."

I had to think about it some. I'm sure I could come up with about half that for a down payment easily, and would sell whatever Tyler wanted to him for the remainder of the loan balance. It wasnt such a bad idea actually.

"Let me talk it over with Becky," I told Tyler. "I'm sure we can work something out."

"Why don't we put up a down payment and get a loan," Becky said, looking at me. "When Tyler's ready, we can sell him what he wants for the remainder of the loan balance."

By the way she giggled, I must have been staring at her like a slack jawed nitwit. The only thing I could manage to say was, "Are you reading my mind?"

"No," she laughed, "I don't need to."

We decided that on my next set of days off we would go to the bank and talk to them about it. The rest of the day was pretty boring, aside from taking Jeffery and Winston shooting. They had an absolute blast, which was funny because Jeffery hated the idea, bemoaning it the whole way there and unable to shut up about it on the way back. On the way home, we stopped by the hardware store to pick up some bricks and after dinner, Tyler and I made a trip to the liquor store and spent close to $500.

So, what's all this for?" He asked. I hadn't filled anyone else in on my plan, but I would need help and Tyler was just the guy to make it happen.

"We're gonna make a fire pit," I informed him.

"Don't you have a perfectly good spot somewhere else?" He asked.

"Yes, but this way we can get hammered and not have to drive home."

"Sometimes you're absolutely brilliant. What about firewood?"

"At the far end of the property we have a down tree, a few minutes with a chainsaw will fix that problem."

"Ya know, you're a pretty smart guy, I don't care what the others say about ya," Tyler quipped. We had a good laugh and went to work when we got home.

Winston and Tyler went to work setting up the bricks to prevent a massive wildfire while Jeffery and I went to get firewood. We drove my truck around to the back of the property, unloaded the chainsaw and busied ourselves with clearing the down tree. By we, I mean I did the cutting and Jeffery loaded what he could into the truck bed. It took about 45 minutes to get enough fire wood for a few days.

The girls hadn't been slacking either. They had brought out a card table and started making drinks. No need for coolers, it was plenty cold outside, and soon to be remedied by fire. We sat for hours drinking, talking and laughing. Even Lauren came out and had some fun with us. When Becky wasn't sitting in my lap, Lauren was.

I could see the newfound attention from Lauren was bothering Becky deep down, but she understood what had happened and didn't make a fuss about it. She knew I had eyes for her and her alone. We parked the truck near our table and turned the music up, dancing and singing like fools until people started getting tired. Becky, Lauren and I went to bed last, locking up before retiring. Lauren and I needed the sleep, having been up most of the night. She had been able to get a nap in, but I hadn't been able to and passed out quickly.

Lauren's mood didn't improve over the next few days, choosing to stay away from people during the day and drinking with us at night. They did get some good work done on planning the wedding while us guys did mundane tasks like house and yard work. We went and saw a movie on Wednesday, but other than that we didn't do much.

Tyler was the life of the party, as usual. He asked on Thursday if we could invite people over for a fire. I called a bunch of co-workers and they brought their families. We barbecued and talked shop with Tyler, telling him of our experiences and about life as a shift worker. By midnight, everyone had gone home and we settled down for the night.

We talked until 3 AM with Jeffery, Samantha and Winston, knowing they would be leaving tomorrow before Carl and I woke up. Both Jeffery and Samantha thanked me in private for trying to save their marriage. Samantha tried to express her feelings physically, but I shut that down quick. I didn't need the drama, or the ass whooping that Becky would surely give me.

After the others went to bed, Becky, Lauren and I talked about what happened with Ryan. Becky got the whole story then, not just the abridged version Lauren had given with the other girls there. Becky was pissed, but didn't outwardly show it for Lauren's sake.

"So what's the plan now?" Becky asked her sister.

"Move on I guess," Lauren replied. She did her best to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Well, we're here if you need anything."

"I actually have a request," Lauren said, looking up at us. "It definitely doesn't need to be now, but just something to think about."

"Go on," I said, not liking where this was going.

"Well, we've been sharing a bed for a week and, well, I was wondering if you'd share Andrew with me some nights." Becky's face twitched a little. "It doesn't have to be anything sexual, just to sleep in the same bed as me."

"I don't know sis, I'm not sure how I feel about that," Becky replied, searching for any hint of deception.

"Or I could sleep with both of you, just like we did this past week. I promise I won't try anything you don't feel comfortable with."

"I'll think about it. Is having sex with my fiance something you want?" Becky asked.

Lauren took a deep breath. "I've been thinking about it these past few days and I'm not fully against the idea, I just don't wanna compromise your relationship."

"Lauren," I said, holding up a hand. "I wouldn't let that happen. If I thought it would harm what Becky and I have, I'd put a stop to it. Nothing will happen behind her back and everything will be consented to by all of us." Becky looked at me like I was magical.

"What's that look for?" I asked her.

"You're amazing," she replied, kissing me. "We'll think about it," Becky told Lauren before leaving to go to bed. Lauren followed her, kissing me on the cheek.

I stayed up for a while, playing video games and thinking about what Lauren said. I'd definitely be open to it, but Becky means more to me than having a few hours with Lauren. I went to bed happy, sleeping between two beautiful women and dreaming of the future.

The weeks after Becky's parents had left were rather uneventful. I went to the bank and secured a loan for the land next door, putting down $8000 and getting a pretty good deal. Lauren slept in our bed a few times, urged on by Becky when we could hear Lauren crying. It was definitely nice to sleep with her in the bed, even if it was cramped.

Carl and I decided that since Tyler was going to apply for the job at the refinery, he should stay out here with us for a while. He made a trip home to get some personal items he would need in the interim and moved into the guest bedroom. Becky and Jeanna were worried that he would be a mooch, but he turned out to be more helpful than I expected, doing chores that he wasn't asked to do, simply because they needed to get done.

Becky sent me a text while I was at work saying I got a letter from Captain Varren. I told her to open it, but she refused on the grounds it was personal from the military. I opened it when I got home and almost broke down when I read it. Drake would receive his Medal of Honor.

The official ceremony, according to the letter was to be held at the white House, with Drake's mother and father there to claim the posthumous award. The battery would have their own ceremony at this year's Marine Corps Birthday Ball. Becky and I were invited, but I would have to check the calendar to see if I was off for it. As much as I wanted to go, bills don't pay themselves and I was out of vacation for the rest of the year.

"What's it say?" Becky asked, seeing the look I must have had on my face.

I didn't say anything, just passed her the letter. Her eyes went wide and she covered her mouth with her hand when she read it. When she finished she handed it back to me and went straight to the calendar.

"How's it look?" I asked from across the room.

"You're working."

"What shift is it?"

"It's your second of four nights."

Damnit. I'd have to burn three sick days to go, and I like saving those for when I need them. Unfortunately, the company's absence control policy is such that it's better to call out sick, than be late, so I like to have a few extra days on hand, just in case.

I called Captain Varren and told him the news. He was disappointed that we couldn't make it, but promised to send a video of the ceremony. We talked about my end of the bargain for Ryan's leave approval and what class I would be teaching. We decided that I would fly out there during my week off at the end of January to meet them in Twenty-nine Palms for a four day course. I planned to take some vacation at the beginning of the week, both to protect my time off from being called in, and to give Becky and I some extra time when I got back.

Becky wasn't excited about my going away in January, but I didn't really have a choice. I'd made a deal with Varren and had to honor that agreement. Besides, I'd only be gone for six days total. Taking the four days off gave me fourteen total days off, she could live without me for a few days.

The next day at work we got the email saying they would start accepting applications in one week. I sent it to Tyler and told him to be ready. The company has a serious hard-on for military vets and he was practically guaranteed an interview. I told him to use my address for his application and to have interview clothes ready to go. There's nothing like needing something, only to find you can't get it.