Carrying On Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeffery would send me emails every once in a while with updates on how things were going in their marriage. A few times I had to tell him he was giving me way too much information, but I didn't have the heart to tell him to stop. He was trying to make things better and to be a better person, and that was a huge improvement from when I first met him.

It had become too cold to have fires, but we did visit Smokey's regularly. We went to the County Line bar in Marshall County a few times, which took me back to my first date with Becky. The place hadn't changed much since we first went there, and it was a nice change of pace for a while. All that ended when Tyler got us thrown out. I guess when you pick a fight with the owner's son, it's grounds for being banned.

We had just returned from Smokey's when Becky said she needed to talk to me. It wasn't the "hey, can I talk to you?" kind, oh no. She had to use the four scariest words a man can hear.

"Andrew, we need to talk," Becky said as I quickly smoked a cigarette on the porch.

"Ok, let's talk. What's on your mind?" I asked, shivering in the cold.

"It's about Lauren," she began as I let out a pent up breath. "She's been asking if I would let you take care of her... needs."

"Ok, continue."

"I'm going to authorize a one time pass. You can take care of her this once. If things go well, I may consider it more in the future, but for now it's a one time deal."

"And if I say no?" Not that I would. I had to ask anyway.

"That's your decision to make. She's been bugging me about it a lot lately and it's made me think that helping her this way might be good for her."

"How so?"

"Restore her confidence. Hopefully this will bring her out of the rut she's found herself in and get her to find a better man."

I had to agree with her logic. I always felt better about myself when I was getting regular pussy, why shouldn't it be the same for the opposite sex?

"Ok, I'll help her out."

"Ok, now there are two conditions. First, I have to be there when you fuck her. Second, I won't join in. I love you and I love Lauren, but she's my sister and incest is wrong. Don't even ask me to do anything to or for her. Can you handle these conditions?"

"Sure. Does that mean you won't blow me if I pull out of her pussy?" I asked. She hit me in the arm and gave me a playful smile.

"No, only after you've showered will I blow you."

"What about in the shower?"

"You're such a man," she said with a smile and a shake of her head. We went inside and she headed down the hall to Lauren's room, shaking her ass much more than was necessary.

I locked up, grabbed some water and sat on the couch, flipping through channels on the TV and waiting for Becky to come back. I felt my phone vibrate and saw a message from Becky, asking if I was up to the task tonight. I said of course I was and received a reply to come to bed in twenty minutes. I heard them go from Lauren's room to our room, giggling like children as they scampered across the hall.

I put my glass in the sink and headed to bed. She had said twenty minutes, but I gave them thirty, just in case. What I saw blew me away. Lauren was dressed in pink lingerie, laying on the bed waiting for me. Becky was in lingerie of her own, sitting in a chair by the window. Both women looked exquisite and I could hardly wait to get this party started. There was just one final order of business first, self preservation.

I pulled out my phone and set up the video camera, getting close to Becky's face to avoid showing her scantily clad form before starting to record.

"Please state your full name," I said.

"Rebecca Lynn Seiver."

"And what is Andrew James Anderson being authorized to do?"

"Andrew is authorized to have sex with Lauren René Seiver for one night only."

"Thank you." I pointed the camera at the ceiling while I went over to Lauren, asking her the same questions. Once the video proof of consent was complete, I sent it to both of them. If this blows up in my face, it won't be because of me.

I kissed Becky with passion, telling her how much I love her and reminding her that this wouldn't change anything. I then stripped down to my boxers and climbed in bed with Lauren, pulling her in for a kiss. She was surprised, but quickly found the rhythm and kissed me back. Our hands roamed each other's bodies, each exploring new territory. Her need was evident in the aggressiveness she exhibited with our kisses.

I didn't mind her taking the lead, I just wasn't expecting such a fast pace. She obviously wanted to be taken care of, and wasted no time in getting the point across. She reached inside my boxers, grabbing my manhood and stroking the flames of my lust. I reached inside her panties and found them soaked.

"Someone's been waiting for this for a while," I said, licking her juices off my fingers. The only response I got was a soft moan.

She started to stroke me faster, but I pulled her hand away, intent on pleasuring her first. She looked worried as I slid down the bed, like she had done something wrong. Becky giggled at her sister, knowing damn well what was coming. I kissed Lauren's leg starting at the knee and working my way up, planting little kisses up to her panties and back down the other side.

My hands roamed her thighs, taking in the silky smoothness of her legs as I reached for her waistline. I slowly peeled her panties off, moving myself out of the way so I could discard them on the floor. I kissed back up her leg until I reached the moist folds of her sex, taking in the aroma. Lauren moaned as the anticipation built.

I gently reached out with my tongue, licking from bottom to top, paying extra attention to her clit. Working my way back down, I eased my tongue inside her then back out, savoring the flavor. It was close to Becky's, but lacking something. Lauren reached down and spread her lips for me, letting me lick every centimeter of her folds.

Slowly I worked back up to her clit, taking the small nub in my mouth and gently sucking on it. She let out a yelp and her hips bucked with pleasure. I released it and flicked it lightly with my tongue, causing her to buck wildly until her first orgasm hit.

I sat up, letting Lauren come back to earth and looked at my lovely fiance. She was furiously trying to get herself off, probably wishing it was her instead of Lauren. I was busy watching Becky when Lauren made her move, flipping around to lay on her stomach and exposing her pussy. I leaned down and kissed her, getting up to shed my boxers. Lauren scooted closer to the edge of the bed and opened her mouth invitingly.

"Mmm, fuck her mouth baby," Becky said. "Show her what you'll do to her pussy."

I looked down at Lauren, our eyes meeting. She stuck her tongue out, trying desperately to taste me. I grabbed her hair and positioned her head, eliciting a moan and a smile. Stepping closer, I slid myself as far in her mouth as I could reasonably go. She wasted no time and began working her magic with gusto.

As she took more and more of me down her throat, I looked at Becky. She sat there watching us and slowly massaging her pussy, face content after just having an orgasm of her own. I blew her a kiss and she smiled, thrusting my hips towards Lauren's face.

"How should I fuck her baby?" I asked Becky.

"Make her ride you," she said seductively. I really wished she would bring that pussy over here and let me lick it.

I pulled my cock out of Lauren's mouth and looked at her, lust filling her eyes. "Ride me," I told her.

She got up and made room for me to lie down. When I was comfortable, she stood up on the bed, dropped her bra to the floor and straddled me reverse cowgirl. As she bent down, I smacked her ass.

"You like that ass?" Lauren asked.

"Of course, what man wouldn't?"

"Maybe if you're a good boy I'll let you fuck it."

Did she really just say that? Was I really just offered anal sex with Lauren? I looked at Becky and she seemed just as confused as I was. I gave her a small shrug and let Lauren impale herself on me over and over. Her second orgasm crashed over her and she shook for almost a minute, her juices leaking onto me and probably onto the sheets.

She climbed off me and lay down on her side, next to me. I rolled over and lifted her leg, letting her guide me into her sopping wet hole. She moaned loudly as I entered and only got worse as I worked myself faster in and out. It got so bad that Becky came over and shoved Lauren's discarded panties in her mouth to quiet her down.

Shortly after Becky sat back down, Lauren's third orgasm hit, her body trembling as I kept up my pace. When I accidentally popped out of her, she leaned back and kissed me with a smile. She reached around and took me in her hand, rubbing my engorged member along her ass before guiding me back to her pussy.

I was getting close to climax myself and decided to not make this decision myself. "Honey, where should I cum for her?" I asked Becky.

"I don't know, where do you want it Lauren?" Becky asked

"Mouth," she panted after removing her makeshift gag, "cum in my mouth."

As I got closer and closer, my speed increased until I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out and we awkwardly shuffled to get into the best position possible. She wrapped her lips around my throbbing manhood and I let loose, filling her mouth as she moaned with delight. Becky had another orgasm watching us and had become quite loud herself. Lauren swallowed all I had given her and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"That was amazing," Lauren said as we recovered. "Thank you Becky."

"Yes, thank you baby," I said, kissing Becky. Her kiss was less than enthusiast, which seemed odd. She was probably just tired from having to get herself off.

Lauren collected her clothes and went to take a shower. Becky came to sit on the bed with me, laying her head on my shoulder. It was nice to have my Becky back with me, though being with Lauren was definitely fun.

"Did you enjoy that babe?" She asked.

"I did, but I prefer you. We've gotten our rhythm down and it seemed so awkward sometimes, like we were out of sync."

"Would you want to do it again?"

"I haven't decided fully. The idea of fucking her ass makes me want to try it, but I think I'd rather experience that with you first. Would you be open to this happening again?"

She paused for a minute. "I don't know. It was interesting to see what we must look like, but I'm not sure I like the idea. I'll have to think about it."

"Fair enough. If you don't allow it, I won't do it."

"Will you think of her having sex with you again?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like when I'm not around, will you masturbate to thoughts of her?"

"I don't know. It's not like men plan these things out, we just go with what pops into our minds."

"I guess that makes sense."

We heard the water stop and went to go shower ourselves. She scrubbed me, then I scrubbed her, but there was no kissing or real intimacy. It was just a shower. I worried that she regretted her decision, that she felt she made a terrible mistake. We got out and dried off, getting ready for bed before changing the sheets and going to bed. She kissed me goodnight, and said she loved me, but it seemed so hollow.

The next few days I did everything I could to show my affection without getting intimate. We went out to dinner and a movie, spent time away from the others and had fun. We'd spend nights at Smokey's when I didn't have to work the next day, but for some reason she would have a few drinks and become distant, like she was experiencing a great personal problem. After a few times of this I confronted her about it.

"You ok?" I asked as we started to settle down for the night.

"I guess."

"What's on your mind?"

"I'm having second thoughts about what happened with Lauren."

"Oh no, you don't get to do that."

"What? I can't be worried that my fiance fucked my sister?"

"Not when you gave me permission."

"So, that doesn't mean I like it."

"Then why allow it in the first place?"

She was silent, the tears coming up fast. "I... I don't know."

"Look, I'm sorry you're upset about this, but it happened and now there's nothing anyone can do about it."

There was a knock on the door and Lauren asked if she could come in.

"Yeah, we're decent," I said. Lauren came in wearing a T-shirt and panties, which made Becky quite angry.

"What?" She asked with some anger.

"I was gonna ask if I could sleep here tonight, but it sounds like a no," Lauren said, turning back towards the door. "I'll just go now."

"After what you did, you wanna sleep in my bed?" Becky almost yelled.

"What are you talking about?"

"She's regretting her decision to let us have sex," I told Lauren.

"Becky I'm sorry I even brought it up. I didn't think things would turn out this way."

"Turn out what way?" Becky asked. "You didn't think you'd be craving his cock again?"

"Honey calm down," I said.

"No, I will not calm down. I've been feeling like shit for the past few days, wondering what I did to deserve this. Wondering how I seem to have lost the love of my life to my sister!"

"What the fuck are you talking about? I've been spending much more time with you lately and you think I'm after Lauren?"

"Of course you are. I see that way you look at her. Were you hoping to fuck her ass tonight?"

"Are you serious right now? Are you fucking serious!? What the fuck makes you think that?"

"Why else would she want to sleep with us tonight?"

"Because it's become a regular thing. You know, what we've been doing for a while now and you never had a problem with it before!"

"Did you two set this up? Did you tell her to come sleep in here tonight so you could fuck her when I fell asleep?"

"Babe, you're being ridiculous. Why would I betray your trust like that?"

"Probably because she was so much better than me. It's ok, you can admit it. I can take it."

"No, you obviously can't. You'd rather act like I've been wanting this since the beginning."

"You have! Ever since Ryan broke it off with her, you've been wanting her instead of me!"

"Do you even hear how insane you sound right now? Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"Fuck you Andrew!" Becky yelled as the tears flowed freely and she began to sob. "How could you?"

"Becky, you're not making any sense right now. Maybe you need some time alone to think about things."

"No, I think I've had enough time alone," she said. "Do I really mean that little to you that you would run off with my sister?"

"I'm not running off with her, but I am going to smoke. You need to cool off and think about what the fuck you've said." Then she did what I never thought would happen.

She looked me dead in the eyes and calmly said two words. "You're right." She took her ring off and threw it at me, hitting me in the chest with it. When it hit the floor, I felt a part of my soul break.

"So, that's what you want?" I asked as I picked up her ring. "This is what you really want?" She didn't reply, just laid down on the bed and cried. "Is your opinion of me so low that you think I would give you up for Lauren?" Again she didn't respond. "Fuck it then, I'll be back."

I went out for a smoke, trying not to slam the door in anger. Lauren joined me, a box of tissues in her hand. I thanked her and took a few, drying my eyes as I smoked. The cold didn't bother me anymore, I barely even noticed it, such was the pain and anger I felt. I was so messed up I forgot Lauren was there with me.

"I'm sorry about all that," I said, hugging her. "I wasn't trying to offend you or anything, I was just trying to illustrate my point."

"No, I know what you meant. I know how much she means to you."

"I'm sorry you got dragged into this. If I'd have known..." She cut me off there.

"If I'd have known, I would never have even asked her to share. I'm sorry I caused this."

We shared a hug and went back inside. I could hear Becky crying in our room and decided to sit on the couch and figure out what to do. I sat there for a while, replaying the events over in my mind. I decided that staying here tonight wasn't a good idea, knowing I'd never get any sleep with her next to me and the couch wasn't that comfortable. I went back to the room to pack some clothes.

"What are you doing?" Becky sniffled as I went to the closet to get a backpack.

"I'm going to get a room tonight."

"So now you're leaving me?"

"No, I'm letting both of us cool off. Don't even make this sound like I'm walking out on us."

"Then what the fuck do you call what you're doing!?"

I dropped the backpack to the ground, reached in my pocket and pulled out her wedding ring. "See this? You fucking threw this at me! Don't even make it sound like I'm ditching you when you fucking quit on us!"

"Fuck you!"

"You may have quit on us, but I won't quit on us, I won't quit on you, even if you quit on yourself."

"Is that whore going with you?"

"That whore is your sister, and no, she can decide for herself what to do tonight. Whatever she chooses, it won't be my bed."

Becky went back to sobbing into her pillow. I put her ring back in my pocket and finished packing my bag. As I went to leave she looked up from the pillow, knowing I was fully intent on leaving her alone for the night and possibly a few days.

"I'm sorry," she said softly.

I was still furious, my blood pressure was probably high enough to warrant a hospital stay. "I bet you are," was the most cordial I could possibly be at that moment and I walked out, trying to avoid Carl as I headed for the door.

"What's all the yelling about?" Carl asked as I headed to the front door.

"Ask her," I said on my way out. It took everything I had not to keep yelling, Carl didn't deserve that.

*********

Thanks for reading, chapter 4 is coming. Please rate, comment and leave feedback. I love hearing from you guys!