All Comments on 'Casanova and the Cuckold'

by MichaelPeterson

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@ all 3 Annonys

I have to wonder, if you read the title and it says "Cuckold," why do you read the story at all? You aren't rating the story on its own merits; you are just rating the fact that you don't like cuckold stories. This could have been a well executed story and you would STILL rate it a 1 because you don't like the the base assertion that some people get off on those kinds of relationships.

Oh well, like the mystery of the Tootsie Roll Pop, the world may never know.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 8 years ago
Type

Of it's type this is an entertaining read, this is not my life style nor is it my desire to see my wife with another. When I started reading this site some years past I assumed, wrongly, that readers would be liberal and open minded to the different aspects of sexual enjoyment. Well of course most are but there is a minority who seem to be greatly offended by this type of story. If someone does not like strawberry ice cream do they buy it and then complain to the vendor, well of course not that would be really silly would it not, one might think that person is a " little touched" shall we say or not the "full shilling", but never mind, they can't help it just nod and smile. So why cannot they accept that sharing and so called cuckoldry is just another fetish like any other, most people I believe have them and nasty comments say more about the commentator than the writer. Loosen up and get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Re:@ all three annonys

At least we know how they fell about the story. Right? You ? Not so much.Just that you can't stand for someone to have an opinion.Period. As.for my take on this? Cookie cutter cuck.Not a likable or relatable person in this mess.Even for fiction these people are a disaster

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT"s 1 vote because his wife left him a cuck and he mad. So he takes it out on the writers of these stories.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 8 years ago
Fun read!

For those times when you just want to be sexually stimulated this is it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1

to offset the real asshole of Lit bonnietaylor/vastiesmith. She loves cuckold stories, since she's cuckolded her husband all her life. Isn't that right whore?

As to the idiot who complains about others voicing their opinion. Get a life asshole. Your opinion is no more valid than anybody else.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Not a marriage based in love...

Not a marriage based in love...But in mutual interests...He wanted a slut and she wanted to be one...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another cum guzzling willing cuckold story

Read the last paragraph, that was enough to know that this was a fetish story and that's where it belongs. Anybody that enjoys sucking cum from his wives cunt left by another has a fetish. Why is it you assholes can't seem to understand that? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
the only way this could be considered erotic

is if you're a cum sucking willing perverted cuckold lover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stick with incest/taboo author

You'll do better in that category. Really, LW doesn't need any more cuckolding fetish stories. This category is already overrun with the unwashed non-erotic writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow!

Such complete and total trash. I'm not sure who's sicker, the person who wrote this or the people who voluntarily read it.

Like one of the comments said, just read the last paragraph. That's all it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong category!

Not a husband in sight. This is just hump and dump. And not good hump and dump. This should be in Erotic Couplings or Fetish.

Bad story telling plus wrong category = 1 star.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
ANON 'wrong category!'

Anon ... you missed the part where 'Our Hero' married Amy. It was a fairly brief and nonconsequential statement ... no big party or costumes or anything. Does NOT change the story very much, since they were living together, but it WAS there!

A lot of unimaginative repitition = cuck stroker.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BANG A ONE PISSSTAR

GO BACK IN DA INCEST BUSH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was icky! And I dinnent like it...

....it needed sex between the narrator and Clarissa and lots more sex between the narrator and all the other girlz. His shorty dinnent stop him from fucking a lot of girlz and since he came so much, they all liked it with him. Me too! I wanna fuck him every day and tell him about my other lovers and for him to tell me about his. It dinnent make any diffrence that Amy fucks so much if he gets to fuck a lot of girlz too. But if only Amy fucks a lot of guyz, he won't have enuff stories to tell and she'll get bored and move in with a big cock like Steve and bi-wife Clarissa. Our hero has to fuck Clarissa three or four times at all of the rest of the shows, so Amy will still be hot for him. Clarissa needs his baby, because Steve shoots blanks....but he fucks good.

That's what it will take to make this story not so icky. Our little sir cums-a-lot needs to get all the girlz preggo and Amy will love him 4evr!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
In Texas

In Texas we don't go for that there amateur acting shit. We watch professionals on the TV and in the movies. Sometimes on DVD or that streaming stuff.

I guess this is another one of them British stories. They sure are queer over there.

The story was kind of boring. The women all gave it up so easy that there weren't a lick of dramatic tension.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't understand why he goes through a middleman.

I suspect he will soon be bypassing Amy and go right to the source.

Really clever and witty. You waste your talent on this site; so much talent.

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
Great story!!!

Congratulations ;)

bk3rdbk3rdover 7 years ago
FIVE *

Wish I could vote twice to make it 10!

I used to think the haters/wrong category commenters were just trying to get their 15 minutes of fame but I think actually they are closeted cuckolds! First cousin to homophobes. They are scared by their feelings, hidden desire to be able to watch their wife fuck another man! Rave on Anonys, rave on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Epically stupid story

What kind of spineless coward touches his cheating slut wife with a ten foot pole? Her cunt is a festering cesspool of diseases. Does he really have a death wish? Is he so totally without pride and self respect that he'd let the stupid bitch demean, degrade, humiliate and expose him to every disease known to man? Even for fiction this was ludicrous.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
So funny

This incest boy trying to write a cuckold story. This was a real joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a surprise!

26thNC has been by to leave his calling card. Whew! Somebody open a window.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 3 years ago

A very hot story -- I'd like to read about his getting to fuck Clarice -- maybe a 4-some MFMF!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichaelPeterson@MichaelPeterson
540 Followers
Now that I have got a batch of stories on Literotica and they get decent marks, I am enjoying the whole experience. It's interesting to watch a new story get its readers and its marks. I like the comments (except the personally offensive ones) and I try to respond when they ...