Casanova and the Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have time!" insisted Casanova. "Ready yourself for me. I will take you in your marriage bed!"

"Oh Casanova, surely not! We can't!" wailed Jane

"We can and we will, won't we!" were the hypnotic words this time.

"Yes, we will. We will! I do so want you. I need you." Jane capitulated.

"Then ready yourself. You know what we like." he replied. With that Jane removed her dressing gown to reveal her matching bra and knickers. Departing slightly from the script, Amy surprised me. She unfastened and removed her bra, revealing her beautiful tits to the audience. There was a gasp and a few people even applauded. She seemed completely at ease in appearing topless before hundreds of people.

Casanova urged Jane into the bed. We had placed the props bed slightly raised from the rear corner to give the audience a better view of the bed scene. Casanova kicked his shoes off and pulled his trousers down carefully to keep himself covered by a long shirt. He joined Jane in the bed.

There was some dialogue which established that the characters had been lovers for a while. Then Jane said "Oh Casanova, kiss me the way I love you to kiss me."

"My darling, you know I love it too. I can taste the essence of your womanhood." Casanova told her and he began to move under the bed clothes. Jane pushed him down and into place, before raising her knees and gasping aloud as she threw her head back into the pillow. The audience gasped next as Casanova's hands emerged and fondled Jane's tits.

"That's the bit I suggested." Clarice needlessly reminded me. Then she added "Amy has lovely tits. Did you see me fondling one?" I nodded to her, thinking about her own intriguing tits. Tiny or not, I found them beguiling.

On stage, her husband's hands were on my wife's tits. His face was pressed onto her cunt now according to the shaping of the bedclothes. Amy acted out a silent orgasm with Casanova between her thighs. Casanova emerged from his 'kissing' under the bed clothes and Jane urged him on "Take me, my darling, take my body for your own needs now. I cannot give you anything of greater value than my body for you to sate your wondrous desires."

Casanova replied "I will take you. I will visit your wondrous depths. I will take pleasure from you and I will leave you my special gift."

"Oh yes!" gasped Jane "You must leave with your vital present." With that, there was some re-arranging under the bed clothes.

I knew that Steve and Amy had rehearsed how to quickly get past their stage clothes to achieve penetration. I pictured it, imagined it, Steve's ample cock sliding into my wife's luscious welcoming cunt.

Clarice leant over to me and whispered excitedly "You know he's really fucking her now, don't you. Steve is really fucking Amy right now. His cock is actually in her pussy, your wife's pussy! Fuck! This is so fucking hot! All these people are watching them fuck!"

"I know!" I gasped, too excited to even try to bluff any longer. Clarice moved to the edge of her seat and put her hand under her skirt. With thighs wide apart, she began masturbating under her skirt, gasping with excitement. Her other hand settled high on my inner thigh. She groped until she found my erection, holding it through the fabric of my trousers. "Get it out!" she gasped with urgency, all the time fervently fingering her pussy. Under the spell of the on-stage sex, I did pull my cock free of my trousers and Clarice took hold of it. She started pulling on it very rapidly – and very effectively.

Jane was saying to Casanova "Oh darling, I love our togetherness. You make a woman into a real woman. You fill my needs. I can sense the strength of you. You take me to heavenly places."

Both of us had our eyes locked on the stage action. Amy's wonderful tits being man-handled were on view to several hundred people and she had Steve between her legs with his cock in her. Yet, she kept to her lines.

Jane concluded "Oh Casanova, I sense your pleasure is upon you. Let me have your gift!" With that, the lights faded to the sounds of a woman climaxing and a man uttering deep grunts. I knew that there was no need for Amy or Steve to have acted those sounds.

"Oh fuck, I'm nearly coming!" whispered Clarice with urgency. Spurred by the eroticism of the play and Clarice's wonderful masturbating of us both, I found a way, awkward though it was, to slip my hand into the neck of her blouse. I gently fondled her tiny tit and squeezed her extended nipple. "Fuck yeah!" she uttered approvingly. With my free hand. I drew her skirt much higher to reveal her delightful little cunt, speared by two fingers. I could scent her sex juices. My climax was upon me from nowhere. I spurted hugely, Clarice looking on as her own climax was still being played out. My huge pleasures whirled within me and I splashed out onto the floor with no attempt to capture it in a tissue. "Loads of jizz!" she exclaimed as she pulled her slick fingers from her little cunt.

We watched the cast take a bow, three pairs of tits proudly on show which caused a cavalcade of appreciative applause, whistles and camera flashes. As the topless three bowed, the weight of their breasts hugely increased the size of their tits, much to the delight of the audience. I realised that the local newspaper's photographer was below the stage, camera pointed right up Amy's front, possibly seeing that her knickers were crotchless.

I led Clarice backstage where the cast had gathered, euphoric from the audience's reaction. Amy, Jenny and Tina were still topless, seemingly oblivious to the fact. Others of the cast and crew were enjoying getting so close to the bared breasts. Clarice lent over to whisper "Ooh, I'm going to enjoying looking at these big tits!" Her words made me wonder but they also gave me a jolt of excitement.

However, I felt a much stronger surge of excitement when Amy and Jenny embraced, pressing their lovely tits together, making a spectacular image that I will keep in my mind. Whether it was intentional for a thrill of their own or an unintended consequence, I don't know, but I enjoyed it.

Amy saw me and came over to hug me, excited by the performance of the play and, of course, by the fact that she had been fucked during the actual performance. I pulled her to one side and took gentle hold of her tit, out of view of the others. Amy answered my question before I could even ask it. "We fucked! We both came, it was so hot!"

"Wow!" I enthused, "That really is hot – and it looked so good from the theatre." I belatedly realised that Amy was still only wearing the cammy knickers she used in the play. I urgently said "Hey, won't you be leaking his stuff? Others might see!" and she assured me that she had taken care of it.

Then Amy whispered straight into my ear "We need to get home soon. I need you to fuck me now and – you know – lick me first. I'm so hot for you. You know how this sex makes me so dirty!"

"And me!" I replied, aroused by her needs and by her juicy state. "You can get me to do anything when you've just been had by another man!"

"I know and I love it! And I'm going to make you do more things." said Amy.

We were soon home, naked and on our bed. Amy pushed my face onto her mound, not that I needed pushing. I took a very long lick through the full length of her hot wet gash as she held my head. I plunged my tongue into her sex hole as deep as I could, tasting her juices mixed with Steve's jizz. Amy talked dirty to me as I gave her a long bout of cunnilingus. "Lick my jizzed-up cunt,you pervy bastard! Taste what that big cock put in me!"

"I am, my gloriously unfaithful wife, I am!" I groaned to her with the taste of another man's jizz in my mouth.