All Comments on 'Casino Plot Ch. 03'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great reading

i just love the way you develop your progressive humiliations. the imagination is really stirred, can't wait till next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Couldn't be better

Keep the humiliation coming. Please don't let this be your last story. some public embarassment would also be good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
super!

You are just the best writer here! Keep going!And please, post the next as soon as possible! I can not wait to reed it! Excuse my english, but I am from Germany! Very good to involve the sisters too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well worth the wait!

Plus all the anticipation of what's to come! Those twins are gonna know each other very well. And the Asian girl... her shyness (is that a word?) makes her humilliation much better! I can see she'll get several highlights ;) (the other girls too). I want to be friends with Tony :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Series

We really enjoy the series, and although it is difficult to wait for the next installment, it's understandable that it takes a while to complete. Very good work!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Barely Grammatical

The plot is fun, but your syntax sounds like an instruction manual. Humiliating only to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i've read up until this point, and up until this point this story needs to be made into a movie. it's just that entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this series

This series is really great! thank you. write more more more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous