Casino Plot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the twins added their boobs to the grouping, Tony did notice that their nipples were indeed nice and hard. He started at that end, and just patted Gitte Krieger's left tit. Then he put his hand under it and just sort of jiggled the thing a bit to feel its weight. After that, he tweaked the little nipple to keep it hard and gently shook the whole bag. Then he repeated the entire procedure with Gitte's other tit. The blonde sergeant wasn't at all thrilled to have some stranger playing with her breast like it was a toy, but she was still much too shook up to object. So she just stayed there and let whatever happened to her big tits, happen.

After Gitte, came Gertie. Gertie had seen Tony play with her sister's tits, and she knew that hers were next. She wanted to stand up and pull her breasts away from the awful man, but she didn't dare. Sure enough, Tony's hand was reaching for her first boob. Now it was being patted and bounced, then her little nipple was tweaked and pinched and played with. Gertie just stayed bent over where she was throughout the entire humiliating experience. And she still didn't move when her other boob became a similar plaything for Tony.

After Gertie was Sue Lynn. Like the others, she just stayed there while her huge mounds were evaluated. Tony was amazed when he scooped up the first one, by how much of the thing hung over the edge of his hand. Those tits were enormous. When he was finished with both of Colonel Fairchild's mammoth boobs, Tony moved on to the little Asian girl.

It took all of Lee Kwan's willpower not to run screaming from the room. She was so shy, and now she had to let this man she didn't even know play with her breasts. Oh GOD! He was patting it. Now he had it scooped up like a bag of Jell-O and he was just jiggling it. It was incredibly humiliating. And NOW he was PINCHING HER NIPPLE! Oh LORD! He was tweaking it, and then he would push it into her boob and watch it spring back out. By the time Tony had finished playing with her other boob as well, Lee couldn't have spoken if she wanted to. In fact, it was becoming an incredible struggle not to become physically sick from shame.

Finally Tony came to Ruth Simpson. Ruth absolutely despised having men focus on her breasts. She really wanted to just slap Tony right across the face, but she didn't dare. Aside from what the army would do if they found out, after what she had made the Krieger twins endure, Ruth had no illusions about how much sympathy she would get from the other ladies. So like the four before her, Ruth just stayed leaning over while Tony patted, squeezed, tweaked and did whatever else he wanted to with her large, round boobs.

When he had examined all five women, Tony told them to stand up. After that, to their incredible relief he told them to scoop their tits back into their bras. Well, they didn't have to be told twice to do that. Within a second all five racks were back in their holders.

Tony had been wondering how to maintain control throughout what was to come. Now, at last, he had come up with the perfect method.

"Ladies, from now on you will think of me, and address me as your superior officer, is that clear?"

The five women just looked a bit confused and mumbled Yes, or OK.

"Ladies, IS THAT CLEAR!!!"

Somehow, asking it at that level got through and all five military women knew what he meant.

"Yes SIR! Perfectly clear, SIR!"

That single phrase was said in perfect unison and Tony realized that he was now home free.

The five women in front of him did not want to obey him. But they didn't dare refuse. So he had to give them some way to rationalize what they were doing. As military women, it had been ingrained in them for years that the most important thing was to follow the orders of a superior officer. He had just given them the perfect way to justify to themselves their willingness to obey him.

"All right ladies, at ATTENTION!" With that all five women snapped to. Instantly they were standing straight and tall.

"All right girls, I'm going to give you the command 'TITS OUT', what do think that means Colonel?" Tony addressed the last part to Sue Lynn.

"Sir!, " the colonel responded immediately, "we are to lower our bras so that our tits are out in the open, SIR!"

"That is correct. All right, ladies, TITS OUT!!"

With that, each of the five women grabbed her bra dead center in the front and yanked it down. A moment later, all ten of those lovely breasts were back out in the open.

"Now ladies, what do you suppose the command 'TITS IN' is for?"

Colonel Fairchild answered again. "We are to put them back in our bras, SIR!"

"And ladies, would you like me to give that command?"

The response to that was immediate and unanimous. "Oh please very much sir."

"Very well, Ladies!! TITS IN!"

Well, in no time at all, all of those globes were back in their cups. Not one woman was remotely hesitant about putting her breasts away. Mostly the five girls just hoped to God things were almost over.

And then there was a knock at the door. Tony turned to go answer it. The minute he took a step, Ruth Simpson literally shrieked.

"Ladies, SILENCE!" All five women, Ruth included, became quiet immediately.

"Girls! I give orders and I expect them to be obeyed. I do not expect to hear one more objection from any of you. IS THAT CLEAR??!!"

"YES SIR!" All five women responded promptly.

"Very good! Now just in case one of you forgets this, let me explain something. The next time any of you objects to an order, ANY ORDER, those bras come off completely and I keep them as souvenirs. IS THAT CLEAR?"

"YES SIR!" There was a bit of a sob to the response this time, but it was still prompt and direct.

With that, Tony went back to the door and opened it. A moment later a man followed Tony back into his office. He was apparently delivering something. The women couldn't believe that they were to stand there in just their brassieres, while Tony and this man did whatever business they needed to. At least the women were relieved that the man was no one they knew.

The ladies had been so wrapped up in their own thoughts that they hadn't really been paying attention to what was going on. But now they could hear the men talking.

Tony was trying to answer some question he had been asked, and all he could say was that he really didn't know. But he could find out.

"Ladies, George here asked my how big those tits of yours are, and I realized I don't actually know. So ATTENTION!"

The women snapped to, and Tony continued.

"When I point to you, sound off with your name, rank, and bra size. Number ONE!" And with that, Tony pointed at Gitte Krieger.

Poor Gitte, she wanted to refuse, but she didn't dare. Not after what Mr. Vineti had just said. And she couldn't even tell what the others wanted her to do. Standing at attention like that, she couldn't really even look at any of the others. So, she just did as she was ordered and sounded off.

"Gitte Krieger, Sergeant, 40D"

Her sister quickly followed, "Gertie Krieger, Sergeant, 40D".

Sue Lynn was next. God she hated letting people know just how huge she was. But there was nothing for it. "Sue Lynn Fairchild, Colonel, 46F"

Then it was Lee. Lee was horribly shy. If she had gone first, she might have refused, but now she couldn't. But she also couldn't keep the tremor out of her voice completely. "Lee K-Kwan, C-Colonel, 38D"

And then it was Ruth's turn. For a woman of her position, this was so degrading. She was being reduced from a general officer to a pair of big tits. And there wasn't a Goddamned thing she could do about it. "Ruth Simpson, Brigadier General, 42DD"

Lord, Ruth wanted to scream. She had just stood in front of two men and announced her bra size. DEAR GOD!!

Meanwhile, George was still talking to Tony. "Man, I've never seen a set like that, 46F? WOW!!"

"Hey, you want a better look?"

"You serious man? Sure I would?"

"No problem. SUE LYNN!!!"

Colonel Fairchild had been just sort of drifting. Just waiting for this offer ordeal to end.

"SUE LYNN!! TITS OUT!"

That got her attention. WHAT!!! Wait a minute, she was supposed to pull her bra down so that whoever this was could see her boobs. Oh God NO!

"Mr. Vineti, please. you can't mean that!"

"COLONEL, ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY ORDERS??"

"N-n-no Sir."

"Then TITS OUT, COLONEL!! NOW!"

Miserably, the young woman did as she was told. Sue Lynn reached down and grabbed the center of the front of her bra. Then she pulled it down until her huge whoppers were hanging free again. Then she tried to just stand there and not even think about where she was and what was happening.

A moment later, Sue Lynn was jolted back to reality when she felt her huge knockers being lifted up. She opened her eyes, and there was that new man holding her breasts and just jiggling them up and down in his hands.

"God Tony, she even has big nipples." The man was commenting. And her whoppers were being lifted up by the stems. That was a lot of weight being held up by just her nipples and it HURT. Then when she wasn't sure she could stand it any more, the guy just dropped her tits and just stood their watching as they bounced. After that, when they had finally settled, George grabbed the nipples again, lifted them up as high as he could, and dropped the boobs again. Time after time, all Sue Lynn could do was just stand there while her heavy tits were lifted into the air by their tips and then dropped to bounce up and down on her chest.

When it was finally over, and George had gotten tired of flopping her breasts around, Sue Lynn struggled to breathe normally and not fall over. Meanwhile, Tony was asking George if he wanted to see any more. The relief was evident down the line, when George just laughed and said that while he'd love to, he had to get back to work.

After the man left, Tony turned to his troops. "WHAT did I tell you about objecting to my ORDERS??!!" He was right in Sue Lynn's face. The miserable colonel could barely answer.

"Th-th-that we would l-l-lose our b-b-bra..." She could even finish the sentence. Colonel Fairchild was so broken by what had happened, she just couldn't steady her voice enough to continue speaking.

"That's RIGHT!! NOW!!! I'm going to be generous this time and overlook this, but NOT AGAIN!!! IS THAT PERFECTLY CLEAR TO EVERYONE?" A second later all five women assured Tony that yes, it was absolutely, perfectly clear.

"All right, then. ALL OF YOU!!! TITS OUT!"

Sue Lynn didn't have to move, of course, her boobs were still hanging there. But it was amazing how quickly four other pairs of boobs joined hers on display.

"Now girls, you're going to learn a new command. When I say 'PRESENT TITS', you're going to lift your pair up, one in each hand, and make sure that they are pointing straight ahead. I don't want to see one droopy boob when I order those tits to be presented. IS THAT CLEAR?!!""

"Yes sir." The yessirs weren't terribly enthusiastic this time, but they were all there.

"Very well, then, Ladies, PRESENT TITS"

It was a bit shaky, but all five women did what they were supposed to. Soon, ten nice round boobs were held up and pointing right at Tony. Tony struggled not to laugh as he walked down the line and just gently tweaked each little nipple that was being offered right to him. The funny part was the look in each woman's eyes as she held her tits up straight while her nipples were just toyed with.

"Well done Ladies, AT EASE" Well, the women didn't need any explanation of that command. Immediately each girl dropped her tits and put her hands back down. They were even more eager to obey Tony's next order when he called out "TITS IN".

All those racks had just been tucked back into their bras, when there was another knock at Tony's door. Tony could hear each lady's breath sucked in as he went to answer it, but this time none of them actually objected. But when the man at the door walked in, Ruth struggled not to faint.

The man who came in was wearing a delivery uniform for a vending machine company. Ruth didn't know his name, but he was the guy who refilled the soda machines on the base. General Simpson had signed numerous invoices for him and the man would KNOW HER!! Oh GOD! This man would know that he was seeing General Ruth Simpson standing in this GODFORSAKEN OFFICE with her TITS HANGING OUT. Well at least she still had her bra on. Dear God please keep it that way.

Billy Watson couldn't believe his eyes. He walked into Tony's office to get the invoices signed, and there were five lovely women just standing there, almost topless. And as he looked again, he realized that one of them was the general from the base. Damn she looked good, and what a set of tits she had on her. It had to be a lookalike though, it couldn't really be the general... could it?

"Mr. Vineti, sir. Is that uh-uh, General Simpson from the base?"

It was funny. Billy never considered asking the woman herself. Instead he asked Tony and he did it as if the girl wasn't even there.

"Yes it is, Billy, and doesn't she look good."

"Damn right, sir. That is one hell of a rack she's got on her... GOOD LORD, are they TWINS?"

"Yep, and identical at that."

"WOW! I'd love to get a look at those."

"Hey if you really want to, no problem."

"Man Tony, you serious?"

"Absolutely, SERGEANTS, TITS OUT!!"

Gitte and Gertie knew what they had to do. They never said a word, both twins just grabbed their bras and pulled them down so that their tits could escape. After they were out, the women just put their hands back at their sides and waited for the rest of the ordeal.

"GAWDAMMN TONY! Those are fan-fucking-tastic!"

"They are pretty damn good, aren't they. Here, let me get you a better look. Sergeants, PRESENT TITS!"

Sadly, the two blonde sisters did as they were told. Each girl scooped her tits up in her hands and held them up so that were pointed straight forward. Neither woman had any illusions about what was going to happen. This guy was not just going to look at their tits. In a moment, they would be holding up their boobs while this guy petted and squeezed them, and played with their nipples.

The Kriegers were right of course. Billy asked Tony if he could touch them and Tony said sure. A moment later Billy was fondling and toying with all four beautifully displayed tits.

After a while, Billy stepped back and Tony told the sergeants they could relax. Both women were delighted to let go of their boobs and let them hang back down where they belonged.

"Billy, you want to see something really fantastic, watch this."

The women all cringed. They didn't know what Tony had in mind, but they had a feeling they wouldn't like it.

"Sergeants, turn and face each other!"

The twins weren't sure what Tony was up to, but that order wasn't worth questioning so they did as they were told.

"Now each of you step towards each other two steps"

The girls did, and they were now less than a step apart.

"Ok sergeants, PRESENT TITS"

Both girls sadly reached for their boobs again and started to lift them. It was at that point that they realized what was going to happen. When they lifted their tits up, the two sisters would end up mashing their boobs into each other. The twins looked at each other and just froze, they didn't know what to do.

Tony saw the hesitation and just barked the order again. "Sergeants, I said PRESENT TITS!!"

The Krieger twins gave up and followed their orders. Each one lifted her rack and pushed it up and out. A moment later each of one sister's big tits was pushed into one of her twin's equally big boobs. Then they just stood there with their tits pressed together.

As if that wasn't bad enough, Billy walked over and grabbed one of each sister's tits. He began rubbing them against each other. Both sisters just shivered as she felt her tit being massaged with her own sister's tit. Billy actually took a nipple from each woman and pinched the two of them together. Then he just rolled the two little buttons against each other. Gitte didn't know what to do as she felt her nipple being pressed up against Gertie's nipple. Mostly she just struggled not to scream.

When Billy finally quit playing with them, the girls continued to just stand there, mashed together. Seeing the tears start to come down both faces, Tony asked them if they would like to separate. Both sergeants began to beg Tony to let them put their tits down and back up.

"All right girls, bend over and open your mouths. Billy will put your sister's nipple in it. When its there close your mouth and suck it in. After you've licked and sucked for a little while, I'll put you back in your original positions."

"God PLEASE NO!!"

"Girls, what did I tell you about disobeying ORDERS! Now DO IT!!"

"Please Tony, WE CAN'T!!"

The whining was coming from both sergeants. It was fascinating the way it was in perfect harmony.

"General, it looks like your bras are coming off."

There was no way Ruth was dropping her bra in front of this delivery guy. "SERGEANTS, FOLLOW YOUR GODDAMNED ORDERS!!.... NOW!!!"

That did it. With both Ruth and Tony screaming at them, the Krieger sisters lost whatever fight they had left in them. Both of them dropped their boobs and sadly bent forward at the waist. When they were close enough, Billy lifted Gitte's right boob and stuck its nipple right into Gertie's mouth. Gertie obediently closed over the little stem and sucked it in. When Billy had that nipple securely in Gertie's mouth, he lifted Gertie's boob and got its nipple sucked into Gitte's mouth. Then he just stepped back to watch the girls suck, munch, and lick each other's tits.

Both Krieger sisters just wanted to die. They were standing there, in front of two men, munching on each other's boobs. And the feeling of her sister's mouth on her tit was really disturbing to both girls. After what seemed like an eternity, Tony told them they could stop and get back into position. Without saying a word, each sister dropped the tit she was sucking and went back to facing forward.

Meanwhile, Billy was asking Tony if there was any way he could see the general's tits. To Ruth's absolute horror Tony told him that that would be no problem at all.

"Ruth, TITS OUT!!"

Oh God NO! It was one thing to pull her boobs out in front of this awful man she didn't know, but this was something else. She KNEW this man. Oh she didn't know his name, but that wasn't the point. He knew who SHE WAS!!! He could tell people that he had seen General Ruth Simpson standing there were her TITS HANGING OUT!!! If word of this got around, she'd be ruined.

Tony started talking to her, as if he knew what was going through her head. "Ruth, get 'em out. Don't worry about Billy. Even if he tells someone, no one would believe him. Now Ruth, TITS OUT!!"

Ruth didn't really have a choice, and she knew it. Sadly, she grabbed the center of her bra and yanked it down. There, her tits were hanging out so that Billy, or whatever his name was, could see them and get to them. After that, she just gritted her teeth as the guy came over and started flopping and tweaking her boobs.

While Billy was busy playing with the General's tits, Tony said they might as well get the rest of them out there, too. "Ladies, TITS OUT!!!" With that Lee and Sue Lynn joined the rest of the group with their boobs hanging out over their bras.

After a while, Billy moved away from Ruth and just went down the line playing with each pretty set of boobs. When he was done, he walked back over to Tony and said something to him. The girls couldn't hear what he said but they did hear Tony say it was a great idea.

"Girls TITS IN!!"

Well they still had no idea what Tony was up to, but that wasn't an order that any of them would question. In seconds all those big round boobs were contained in their cups again.