Casino Plot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AND HOW WILL IT BE SHAVED, GENERAL?!!"

"SIR, THE PUSSY WILL BE SHAVED COMPLETELY BALD, SIR!!!"

"Very good, general, and that goes for the rest of you. You will all arrive next week with totally shaved pussies, IS THAT CLEAR?!!"

"SIR, YES SIR" The other four women replied quickly. Although Lee's response was a bit muffled from the upside down position she was still in.

"Now, back to you, General. What will that pussy's hole contain next week?"

"Sir, my pussy will hold whatever you wish to stick in it, SIR!"

"Very good, General. Now Ruth, you're supposed to pull Lee's ass open at this point, but a General should be willing to do anything the troops under her have to do, isn't' that true, General?"

"Sir, YES SIR. IT'S TRUE, SIR!"

"So what does that mean, General?"

"Sir, it means I should pull my own ass open sir."

"Yes, it does Ruth, but I have a feeling you don't really want to do that, do you?"

"No sir, I do not want to open my ass up, SIR!"

"Well then, General, I'll give you a choice. You may either open your ass up and get your anus on camera, or you may open Colonel Kwan's butt up again. However, if you choose to open Lee's ass, you must stick one of your fingers all the way up the hole. The choice is yours, General."

Before Ruth could answer, Lee stood up and shrieked. "NO!! I have to let them pull me open, but we still have another week. I don't have to let anyone stick anything up there unless we don't pay you next Wednesday."

Tony just smiled. "Ruth, you know she's right. I'm sorry about that. I guess you don't have a choice. So bend over and open your butt. I don't think Colonel Kwan is going to get hers back in position."

But Ruth was steaming. How dare that twit jump up like that and disobey orders. Ruth had been given a choice and she was going to take it. There was no way she was opening up her butt if she didn't have to, so if her finger had to go up Lee's ass, then so be it.

"GODDAMN IT, COLONEL! SHUT UP AND BEND BACK OVER. YOU GET THAT BUTT OF YOURS BACK IN POSITION. AND I MEAN NOW!!"

Lee couldn't believe what she was hearing. Now it wasn't just Tony humiliating her, Ruth was doing it as well. And Lee didn't dare disobey the general. So the now terrified Asian woman, bent back over and pointed her big naked butt back at Tony's camera.

Ruth never hesitated. As soon as Lee was in position, she yanked those cheeks wide and put her index finger right at the hole. Then she just shoved it in to the knuckle. When that finger was completely lodged inside her anus, Lee began panting. Her breath came faster and faster. By the time Ruth's finger was finally removed from her ass, Lee was so dizzy from hyperventilation that she sank to her knees. Tony just let her collapse there, after all, all the women were done and her ass didn't need to be opened again.

"All right ladies, collect you clothes and you may go." The five women pulled their pants and panties up. Then they asked about their bras.

"Sorry girls, but those were forfeit, I'm keeping them as souvenirs. But your tops cover everything, and I'm sure you can manage not to wobble to much as you walk out."

The five miserable women turned to go, but then Ruth had a thought. "Sir, if we don't pay you by next week. What happens after we deliver our holes to you?"

"General, I will explain that after next week. But I will tell you that it won't be anything like this. It will not involve you exposing or doing anything after you complete your tasks next week. Of course, after next week there won't be anything left for you to expose." Tony laughed, but the ladies just hung their heads. Somehow, they failed to see the humor in that.

"Oh, and one more thing ladies. Just like this week, I expect a phone call by 6:00 Tuesday night telling me exactly, and in detail, what you are going to do. If I have not heard from each of you by then, I will asume you are not coming and not paying me, and I will call the army immedieately. IS THAT CLEAR?!!'

After that, the five women finished dressing and filed out of the office. Tony had to laugh at the way they did bounce a bit with those big tits all unrestrained beneath their blouses.

The trip home from the casino was just as quiet as the trip there had been. None of the women wanted to talk about what had happened. When they arrived at the base, the ladies simply split up and went home. Not one word was spoken about what had just occurred. It was as if no one wanted to admit that it had really happened.

The next day, though, it was really driven home to Ruth. She was sitting in her office, alone, when there was a knock at the door. She yelled for whoever it was to come in, and the man who entered was that guy from the soda company, Billy. He was the man who had SEEN her in that office yesterday.

Ruth didn't say anything, as Billy walked over and placed a number of invoices on her desk to sign. But then, as she looked for a pen, the man grabbed her right breast. General Simpson's eyes popped wide open, but Billy didn't seem to care.

"General, you don't mind if I take this big boob out, do you? Those things are just fantastic, and I'd love to see it again." Ruth didn't say a word, so Billy unbuttoned enough buttons on Ruth's shirt to be able to reach inside. Then he just scooped that right tit out of her bra, so that it would hang out where he could get to it. The man stood there and just played with Ruth's tit for a few minutes. He squeezed it and bounced it a bit. Then he just picked it up by the nipple and jiggled it a bit. Ruth just sat there absolutely mortified.

When he finally let go of her boob, Ruth reached for it and started to put it back. But Billy told her that he really liked seeing it and to leave it out. She could put it away when he left. So General Simpson did what he asked. She went through all the invoices and signed them, as she sat there with her big right tit just hanging out.

Billy picked up the papers and put them in his case. Then he reached down and picked Ruth's tit up in both hands again. He went back to rubbing and squeezing it. Billy played with that thing for another full five minutes. It really was fun bouncing that thing around. And the look on Ruth's face when her nipple was tweaked was priceless. Finally, though, Billy had to go. So he lifted the big boob up and sucked the nipple into his mouth and gave it a big wet kiss. Then he dropped the bag and watched it bounce on Ruth's chest as it settled back down. After that, he just thanked Ruth for her time and left.

Ruth just sat there dazed. She didn't know why she had allowed that. Certainly, the man would have told what happened if she hadn't. But as Tony said, no one would have believed him. And anyway, he hadn't said that he wouldn't tell, he had simply scooped her tit out and played with it. The general wanted to tell herself, that it was because Colonel Wright would be finishing up the accounts Friday, and she wasn't doing anything to jeopardize that. But was that true? Or was there something else deep down inside her that had made Ruth submit to that man's orders.

The general didn't know, and she didn't want to find out. As she stuffed her tit back into her bar, the only thing Ruth knew for sure was that this had to end. Jim Wright would be there the next day to go over the accounts one last time. That had to be the end of it. After that, they would get the money and pay off Tony Vineti. Ruth couldn't stand the idea of going to jail, and she also couldn't face delivering her holes to Tony. No, it had to end. DEAR GOD! It had to end.

Of course the feelings in Tony's office were very different. The five conspirators were back together talking about what had happened. Those five big brassieres had been split up, and each of them was keeping one as a momento. They had also all watched Ruth have her tit hauled out again by Billy. That had been a riot.

Tony had been a bit surprised that Ruth had allowed that. She could have prevented it. He had been telling her the truth earlier. Even if Billy told what had happened, no one would believe it. Ruth could have easily and safely refused to let the man play with her boob again, but she didn't. Tony realized that Ruth must have a bit of a submissive streak that he hadn't known about. Well that would make things even easier in the weeks to come. Easier, and even more fun.

While Ruth Simpson may have been determined for things to end, everyone in Tony's office was just as determined to keep them going. So, although she didn't know it, the next week was not likely to work out the way Ruth hoped it would.

*

Dear Readers, I hope this is being enjoyed. Please do not forget to vote, and to send feedback or leave comments. I do want to apologize for the length of time between chapter. However, these chapters are long and they take some time to write. Chapter 4 I expect to be particularly long, so it may be a few weeks before it is posted. Please have patience, as I do believe it will be worth waiting for.

mcfbridge.