Casino Plot Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her asshole had been displayed to the crowd for a bit, Sue Lynn knew what came next. She took a deep breath and tried to get ready for it. When she was as prepared as she could be, she told Lou what to do next.

"Ok, now Lou, stuff that whole cock up my butt and just hold it there so that everyone can see me really rammed full." Well, Lou didn't have to be asked twice to do that. He got a good grip on those cheeks, and then he pushed his rod up that big blonde's ass as far as he could possibly get it. The guy didn't stop til his belly was shoved right into Sue Lynn's cheeks. Damn that felt good in there.

Sue Lynn struggled to adjust. God her ASSSS!!!! She was so full. And she could actually feel the head of that thing way up in there. God she could feel it quivering in her insides. She tried to tell Lou what to do next, but the words wouldn't come. She just couldn't get enough air to speak. Her mouth kept opening and closing, but no sound came out.

Janice couldn't help laughing, as it was pretty obvious to her what the problem was. She let Lou stay rammed up Sue Lynn's ass a few more seconds, and then she leaned over and told him what to do next.

Lou didn't really want to, but this was going so well that he trusted Janice and didn't want to do anything to mess this up. So he pulled his cock back out of Sue Lynn's ass until just the head was stuck through her hole once more.

Sue Lynn finally felt that rod pull back out, and at last she was able to breathe again. Her poor hole was throbbing though, and it was nowhere near over. That guy was still stuck in her butt and in a few moments he would shove it all back in there again. But then Janice was telling here what to say next.

"Folks, I know you en-enjoy watching me get stuffed full, but I can't really talk when it happens. So Lou here is going to push his cock all the way up my ass and hold it there for a few seconds. I'm sorry b-b-but I won't be able to say anything to you while it's up there."

GOD!! This could not get any more humiliating, but it did. "All right Lou, shove it in." Sue Lynn barely got the words out and braced herself, before that entire tube was shoved back through here abused asshole.

Lou held it in there, and true to her word, Sue Lynn was unable to make a sound. Finally, when she thought she might never breathe again, the guy pulled his cock back to her entrance once more. Colonel Fairchild was gasping for air and trying to get her wits back, when Janice told her the next part, Sue Lynn had known it was coming, but dear lord she didn't want it.

"Folks, I hope you en-enjoyed that. But we need to move on now, there's lots of things to get done. So Lou is going to really ram my asshole now, and I hope you all like watching me get it." Sue Lynn took a deep breath and braced herself. "All right Lou, time to ram my asshole and finish this."

Well now, this was what Lou had been waiting for. So without any hesitation, he grabbed that big butt and began pounding it for all he was worth. He slammed his cock up that ass as far, and as deep as he could. Then he pulled it back to the hole and rammed it again. That damned thing was so hot, and SO TIGHT. GOD it felt GREAT!!!

Sue Lynn tried to breathe and not fall down, while her anus was being rammed over and over again. Meanwhile, though, Janice had walked over and gotten Gitte. She brought the sergeant over, and then told her to pull Colonel Fairchild open so she could get a really good look at the hole and see what she was going to get herself in a few minutes.

Gitte was horrified, but she did as she was told. She grabbed Sue Lynn's asscheeks and stretched them even further apart. OH MY GOD!!! There was her poor, tiny little wrinkled asshole, and that huge dick was driving in and out of it. Lord, how could Sue Lynn's anus take that? Oh SHIT!!! How was HERS GOING TO TAKE IT? NO!!! DEAR GOD! NO!!! They wouldn't really do that to her ANUS!! Would they? WOULD THEY? Suddenly Gitte's knees went all weak and her legs wouldn't hold her. A second later she was sitting on the ground right next to Sue Lynn, who was oblivious to everything but the continuous pounding her rectum was receiving.

Over and over that pole drove into Sue Lynn's ass. Every time it went in she could feel it wriggling in her guts. Finally, she felt Lou drive it way up in there and hold it. A moment later, she was actually relieved to feel it spurting cum up way inside her abdomen. Sue Lynn gasped for air while Lou jammed himself in there and deposited his entire load in her ass. Then it was over. Sue Lynn collapsed to the ground as she felt Lou finish filling her ass, and then blessedly pulling his cock out of her back door. Sue Lynn could kind of hear Janice saying something to someone, but it wasn't addressed to her and she was just too weak to react at that point.

Janice was telling Gitte to come over and stand next to Sue Lynn. God it was COMING. How would she TAKE IT? She could see poor Sue Lynn almost passed out on the floor from her ass pounding. And she's already had it done several times!! Gitte couldn't imagine how she was going to survive this.

"Alright Gitte, so what was the first thing Sue Lynn said you should do?"

Oh GOD! What was it?!! Gitte tried to think, she was so scared, but she knew if she messed up Janice would make it even worse for her. Finally, though, it came to her.

"J-Janice, I need to show everyone my little butthole. So-so they can see wh-wh-where.. OH GOD! WHERE I'm going to GET IT!!."

"Very good, Gitte, so let's get on with that shall we?"

"OH PLEASE, JANICE!!!! not my BUTTHOLE!! PLEEEEEASE!!!! OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOOOOOOODDD!!!"

Gitte just dropped her head into her hands and sobbed, but Janice was having none of it.

"Gitte, knock it off, all these other ladies have taken a good butt fucking, so you can do it, too. So, unless you want to see if you can take more than one, you damned well better get yourself together."

"Y-y-y-yes m-m-ma'am".

Poor Gitte desperately tried to get a grip on herself. She had to take it, and dear GOD!! what if Janice made her take more than one up there? NOOO! The blonde sergeant knew she had to get this over with.

Slowly, mostly because she didn't want to fall off her shaky legs, Gitte turned around until her butt was facing the crowd. Then she bent way over like she was supposed to. Then, after one more deep breath, she reached back and found her ass cheeks. When she had them gripped, she pulled them apart so that her anal hole was completely visible to her audience.

Gitte wanted to just hang her head down, but Janice reminded her what she was supposed to say.

"Folks, there's the little butthole that one of you is going to get to ram. So-so-so, let's start the bidding and see who g-g-g-gets to fuck it. Mph, mph, " Gitte knew she wasn't suppose to complain, but she just couldn't help the two little sobs that escaped.

Janice just ignored Gitte's discomfort and started the bidding. $1000, 1200, 1400, the bids went up and up. Gitte stayed there, opened up to remind the crowd just what they were bidding on. If fact, each time a bid was made, the poor little asshole seemed to quiver. It was like it knew what was going to happen to it in just a very few minutes.

The bidding kept going up and up. It was over $3300 now. Then 3500, 3600, 4000. At about 4200 it began to stall.

Gitte just stayed bent over, while Janice reminded the bidders that the winner got the use of her pussy and mouth, as well as her asshole. Tears began to run down her face as the bidding picked up again. Maybe it was watching Sue Lynn take her buttfucking that had inspired the crowd, but whatever it was, the winning bid was $7300.

Sherman Peabody ran down to the stage. He couldn't believe his good fortune. That little blonde was gorgeous and he was going to get to plow her right up the butt. Damn he couldn't wait. Sherman was a mousy little man, large glasses and big ears. He was small and never that successful with the ladies. God this was going to be so much fun.

Poor little Gitte hadn't even seen the guy who was about to stuff her. In fact, it wasn't till she felt a hand pat her on the butt, and a finger tickle her little anus, that she realized the bidding was over. Then, when that finger went straight up her ass, her head shot up and her eyes went completely crossed. A second later, she simply screamed like a banshee.

Janice just let Gitte scream and buck for a minute, and then she just patted the poor girl on her blonde head and asked her what was wrong. "There's a FINGER UP MY ASSSSSS, oh GOD!!!, There's a FINGER in my BUTTHOLE!!!"

"Is that a problem, Gitte?" Janice tried to sound concerned as she asked, but it was hard to keep the chuckle out of her voice.

"Oh GOD, IT'S AWFULLL!!!!. PLEEEEEEASE Get it Out! GET IT OUT!!! GET IT OUUUUuuuut." Gitte's voice just kind of trailed off as her butt stopped wiggling and she just sagged there and began quietly sobbing.

Janice waited a moment, and then she tapped Sherman on the shoulder and asked him to pull his finger out of Gitte's ass for a minute. The little guy didn't want to mess anything up, so he did as Janice asked. After all, there were better things to come.

"Is that better, Gitte?"

"Oh yes, it's it's b-b-better. Please Janice, I CAN'T DO THISSSSS".

"Sure you can, honey, but maybe if you spread your legs a little wider and lift your butt up a bit, he might play with your little pussy for a while. Would you like that?"

Gitte didn't even have to think. Compared to having that finger wiggling around inside her guts, having a stranger play with her pussy sounded downright wonderful. Quickly, she did just what Janice suggested, she spread her legs out wide, and pushed her butt back and up, so her pussy was really easy to get to.

Janice said something to Sherman and he quickly reached his hand underneath Gitte and just began gently stroking her pussy.

"What's happing now, Gitte?"

"My my my p-p-pussy is being petted Janice."

"Is that good, Gitte?"

"It's better than the finger in m-m-my butt." Gitte was still sobbing a bit. She hated having this stranger play with her, but she also knew if she complained, she'd get that finger back inside her anus. This was so much better than that. So the sergeant tried to just get a grip on herself, while her vagina was being stroked.

"You know, Gitte, I think he really wants to play around inside you for a bit, would you like it in the pussy or the ass?"

"Oh God, Janice, Please in the pussy". Of course she didn't want to be fingered anywhere, but god the vagina was so much better than in the rectum.

"Well then, hon, ask him nicely to work inside you."

Lord, could this get any more humiliating. But Gitte didn't dare object in any way. "Sir, why don't you go inside my pussy and play around in there for a little while?"

Mr. Peabody couldn't believe his ears. The lady whispering to him had told him that the blonde would ask him to finger her pussy in a minute, but he hadn't believed it. But DAMN, it was HAPPENING. WOW! Well, Sherman wasn't going to miss an opportunity like that. Quickly he found the girls entrance and pushed his index finger way up inside.

Gitte lifted way up on her toes. It took every ounce of restraint she had not to jump up and run, as that finger slid in. But, of course she knew what would happen to her if she did. So the sergeant just gritted her teeth and let whoever it was play around inside her pussy.

Janice had to ask. "So, hon, is he up inside you?"

"Y-yes Janice, he's got his finger in, and he's playing around in my hole."

"Well, that's nice hon, but we need to move on now. So little time, and so much to do. After all, it's the other hole that is supposed to do most of the work isn't it hon?"

"Please Janice, Please let him use my pussy." Gitte couldn't believe she was begging to be allowed to let a stranger fuck her, but damn anything was better than having it inside her rectum."

"I'm sorry, dearie, but rules are rules. So tell the nice man to take his finger out of your pussy and put it back up your ass. After all, we need to get that hole ready for something a bit bigger very soon." Janice couldn't help the evil little chuckle that escaped her lips right after that.

Gitte wanted to beg Janice not to make her do that, and she started to plead, but then she realized it was pointless. She could beg all she wanted to, but Gitte knew her anus was still going to be fingered. So the blonde girl just hung her head and made that horrible request.

"Sir, you need to take the finger out of my pussy now, and put it back in my b-bottom." Gitte could help that little sniffle that came out at the end.

Sherman certainly couldn't argue with that request, so he pulled his finger out of the blonde's wet little cunt, and then he stuck it up her asshole just as far as he could possibly get it.

Gitte felt the digit pull out of her slit, then a second later it touched her other hole. And before she could even think, up it went. God, it felt awful up there in her rectum. Gitte tried to relax and adjust to it, but she couldn't. The feeling just put all her nerves completely on end. As she stood there, being probed, both her feet began doing the funniest little dance. They kept hopping up and down, one after the other.

Janice struggled not to laugh, and it took a moment or two, but she was finally able to talk to Gitte. "Hon, why are you fidgeting around like that?"

"OH GOD! The finger is in my ASS!! PLEASE!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!"

"Well, then Gitte, I wonder if it will help if he wiggles it around a bit in there."

"Sir," Janice turned to Mr. Peabody now, "Why don't you wiggle your finger around in there and let's see what happens."

The reaction was even more than Janice could have hoped for. Gitte's feet began going way up off the ground. It looked for all the world like she was marching in place.

Gitte couldn't believe it. She started to say something when Janice told the guy to wiggle around inside her, but a moment later it felt like something alive was crawling up her ass. The poor girl couldn't hold still, she tried to talk, but nothing coherent would come out.

Janice started to ask Gitte something, but the way the poor girl was squeaking, she didn't really think Gitte would be able to talk no matter how hard Janice demanded that she do so. Besides they had gotten off schedule. After all, Sue Lynn had been nice enough to demonstrate proper procedure for being butt fucked. She really needed to get Gitte back on track.

"Sir, " may I ask you name please? Janice politely asked the young man who was playing around in Gitte's asshole.

"Sherman Peabody, ma'am".

"Well, Mr. Peabody, and may I call you Sherman please? We need to get on with things, so would you kindly take your finger out of Miss Krieger's butthole so we can move things along?"

"Certainly ma'am, " Sherman was nothing if not polite, "please call me Sherman, and I'll take it out right now."

Sure enough, the man pulled the finger out of the bent over sergeant. And a second later the feet stopped marching, and a small sigh escaped Gitte's lips.

Gitte had almost fainted. When that finger finally left her hole, she really didn't even know where she was. All she really knew was that she could finally hold still again. In fact, Janice was talking to her, and the woman had to call her name four or five times before Gitte realized she was being spoken to and was able to answer.

"Yes Janice."

"Hon, I know that was fun, but we need to get back on track and follow Sue Lynn's instructions. So I believe the first thing you're supposed to do is suck dick isn't it?"

Suck DICK? For a second Gitte was still a bit out of it and didn't really comprehend what had been said. Then it came back to her. She was supposed to put this scrawny guy's penis in her mouth. In front of EVERYBODY!!!

Meanwhile, Janice was still speaking. "Now, dearie, we need to be polite, so ask Mr. Peabody if you can take his cock out and suck on it. Or do you need more time with him fingering your anus?"

More time with his FINGER UP HER BUTT! Hell no, she didn't need that.

"Mr. Peabody, s-sir, may I please take your cock out and suck on it?"

Wow, what a question. Sherman didn't know how to answer that, so he didn't. He just nodded. Sure enough, the beautiful blonde was unzipping his pants. Then she was reaching in and pulling his dick out. Sherman knew he should be embarrassed about having his cock out in public, but a moment later, the blonde's mouth closed over it, and he didn't give a Damn who saw it.

Gitte sucked that dick hard. As long as it was in her mouth, it wasn't stuck in her asshole. She tried not to think about that part, but then Janice was reminding her to get it nice and wet and slippery. Sgt. Krieger could actually feel her little anus quiver every time she thought about having that guy's dick shoved up it.

The cocksucking was going well, but Janice needed to move things along. "That's very nice Gitte, but we need to get it even slipperier. So stop sucking and bend over, so he can put it in your pussy. I sure you can juice that pole up really well while it's in your cunt.

Oh GOD! Now everyone was going to watch her FUCK! And that was still better than what was coming afterwards. Gitte let the dick fall out of her mouth and stood up. Her legs were actually a bit quivery, and the poor girl really didn't know how she was going to take this standing up. But then Janice solved her problem. She brought over one of the chairs the other women had been sitting in while they had been human lotteries. Janice had Gitte bend over, with her hands resting on the seat. That way she could support herself with the chair and not collapse.

Gitte allowed herself to be bent over the chair and then felt Janice push her legs apart. She wanted to object, but she was just too shaky. And then she felt that Peabody guy grab her butt and move up against her. His abdomen was against her ass, and she felt his stiff pole brushing her pussy. A moment later, she gasped as Sherman took his dick and lined it up with her hole, and then without a word, shoved it all the way home.

Sherman couldn't believe it. The girl could suck like crazy. Damn it felt good. And now he was in her pussy. It was wet and hot, and GOD was it TIGHT!!!. The young man shoved is cock in as far it could possibly go. Then he grabbed Gitte's hips, got a really good grip, pulled his cock out until just the tip was inside, and then began ramming that cunt as hard as he possibly could.

LORD! She was being absolutely pounded. That dick was slamming into her hole. Gitte was trying not to cry. It didn't hurt, but it was so humiliating knowing an entire audience was watching that cock ram her poor pussy. In fact, she was so upset, she forgot for the moment what this fucking was actually preparing her for next.

Of course, she was reminded a couple of minutes later, when Janice told Sherman he needed to pull out of the pussy and move on to the main event. Oh GOD! Her ANUS!! It was going to go UP HER ANUS!! It was going to happen and there was nothing to stop it. How was she possibly going to live through the shame of it? To say nothing of how would her poor little asshole survive what was going to happen to it?

Gitte couldn't help shaking as Janice moved her chair just a bit. She made sure that poor Gitte was bent over holding onto the chair, with her ass pointing directly back at the audience. After all, they shouldn't miss any of the action.

"All right Gitte, time for you to get it. So reach back and open yourself up nice and wide. The audience wants to see that little hole before it gets impaled. And, of course, Mr. Peabody here needs easy access to it."

As much as she didn't want to do it, Sgt. Krieger knew she had no choice in the matter. She couldn't help the little cry that escaped as she reached back and grabbed both of her butt cheeks. Then, with a deep breath and a small prayer, she pulled them as far apart as they would go.