Casino Plot Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awww, Gitte, your little asshole is just quivering. Is the poor little thing scared hon?"

"Y-yes, Janice, I'm sc-sc-scared."

"Damnit, you stupid twit, I didn't ask if you were scared, I asked if that little asshole was scared."

Gitte didn't know what to say. She knew that if she made Janice angry things would only get worse. So she struggled to speak for her poor, soon to be abused, anus.

"Yes, Janice, it's terrified. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO IT! PLEEEEEASE!!!!"

"Please don't do what to it Gitte? What is it scared of?"

"GOD! PLEASE don't have that guy's dick shoved through it. It's so scared of being stretched out by that dick."

"Oh, I don't think it needs to worry. That little butthole looks like it can take a dick shoved up through it without any trouble at all. So, why don't you just tell it that everything's going to be ok, and to stop worrying."

"Wha-What?, I-I-I don't understand" And she really didn't. Gitte couldn't for the life of her figure out what it was Janice wanted her to do.

"It's perfectly simple darling, your little asshole is quivering and scared. Tell it that everything's ok, and that it should relax and just let that dick go right up inside it."

WHAT?? Janice wanted her to talk to her rectum. In FRONT OF EVERYONE?? And to tell it that it would be ok for a penis to be shoved through it?? That couldn't be right. But Gitte looked up at Janice and realized that was indeed exactly what she was supposed to do. So Gitte struggled to take a deep breath, and then tried to console her poor butthole.

"It's ok, you're a good asshole, and you can handle that cock being stuck into you. Y-You can take it." Gitte got the words out, and strangely she actually did manage to relax a bit. Somehow she convinced herself, at least a little bit, that her asshole could indeed get through the ordeal. In fact, the whole crowd noticed that Gitte's rectal opening had stopped quivering and seemed much more steady.

Gitte tried to relax and just not think about what was coming. But just as her breathing started to get back to normal, she felt that guy set the head of his dick right against her asshole. Sherman gave it a push, and as slick as it was from being in her pussy, the head popped right through her anal opening and was quickly lodged up her butt.

"OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!!" Gitte couldn't believe the feeling. She couldn't think, she couldn't move. She just kept saying "OH GOD!!!" over and over again. The head of that penis was stuck through her rectum and she could feel it up inside her ass. It was SOOO UNCOMFORTABLE!!"

"How does that feel, Gitte?" Gitte Janice ask, but she couldn't really respond. Her poor rectum was stretched open, and that cock head was stuck through it. The feeling was taking all her breath away. The sergeant struggled with the feeling and finally got enough air to answer.

"It's HORRIBLE!!, Oh GOD!! My HOLE!! My HOOOOLE!!!"

"Poor dear, what's wrong with your hole?"

"It HURTS!!, Oh GOD!!!. That dick is stuck through it, and it can't stretch that MUCH!!!"

"Awww, I'm sorry to hear that, dearie. Which hole is hurting so bad?"

"My ANUS!!, Janice, my ASSHOLE!!!".

"But Gitte, he only has a little bit in right now, honey. The rest has got to go up that butt. Besides, it's not really your anus right now. At the moment, it belongs to Sherman. But maybe if you ask really nicely, he'll be a bit more gentle and he won't hurt the anus. And you should refer to it as 'the' right now. Since right this minute it doesn't belong to you."

Oh Lord, how far had she fallen? Gitte couldn't believe it. She was bent over a chair with a guy's dick stuck in her asshole. No, not her asshole, she didn't even own her own anus anymore. That anus was now just a public toy apparently, just waiting for whatever would be stuffed through it.

But, if it didn't belong to her any more, Jesus it still HURT!!

"Mr. Mr. uh P-Peabody, uh sir. Please be gentle with that hole. Don't hurt the little anus. Please sir, PLEASE DON'T HURT THE ANUS!!"

This was too funny. The way that lady was begging him not to hurt that little asshole was almost too much for Sherman to take. The poor guy almost lost his hard-on it was so funny. Fortunately, that little asshole was so tight, it kept him going. On the other hand, he just wanted to fuck that tight hole, he didn't really want to hurt the girl.

"Sure hon, I'll be as gentle on that anus as I can be."

"Well, that's nice, but the crowd still needs to see the little anus get it". Janice politely interjected at this point. "So, Sherman dear, would you please turn our lovely Sergeant Krieger to the side just a bit, and then stretch her butt cheeks out nice and wide, so that our audience can get a good look at that cute, impaled anus?"

The pain up her ass had so gotten Gitte's attention, that she had actually forgotten about all the people watching her get fucked in the asshole. But now Sherman was starting to turn her again, and all the humiliation came back to her. It almost took her mind off the uncomfortable stuffed feeling in her butthole.

Gitte struggle not to sob, as she was turned to give the audience a better view of her rectum. When she was in position, Sherman grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart. Little Gitte tried not to think about all the strangers who had just been given a perfect view of her asshole with Sherman's cock inside it.

Then not thinking about it was no longer an option when Janice told Gitte to ask the crowd how the anus looked while Sherman was plugging it.

WHAT?? Gitte didn't believe what she had been told to do. But she didn't even think about disobeying. As bad as that dick in her ass felt, she knew Janice could make things worse, MUCH worse. So, sadly, Gitte turned her head to the crowd and did as instructed.

"F-Folks, how does the anus look with a dick in it?" Gitte asked what she was supposed to, and then dropped her head. The crowd, though, immediately broke out into applause.

"Well, Gitte?" Janice wanted a response, and Gitte had heard the clapping.

"Janice, the crowd likes seeing the anus plugged."

And they did, too. It was only poor Gitte who was not happy about what that little asshole was going through. Or what was going through it.

"Well, time to give the crowd something that should really make them happy then. Tell Sherman there, to stuff his entire cock into that anus. We need to get moving, and the crowd should really love that."

Gitte sobbed again, of course she'd known this was coming. Sooner or later, her asshole was going to have that whole dick rammed up it. But God she was scared. There was no way out of it though.

"Mr. Peabody, s-sir, it's time to fill the anus, uh sir. So please push your entire cock into the h-hole."

Gitte was just getting over what she had said, when Sherman Peabody did exactly what he had been told. He pushed his entire cock right into Gitte's ass. Sherman pushed in, until his stomach was smashed into Gitte's cheeks so hard, that no matter what he did, he just couldn't get any more into that butt.

It was an amazing feeling. The base of his cock was surrounded by the tightest ring he had ever felt. And he could actually feel the head of his dick way up in there, pushing into the side walls inside of Gitte.

Gitte began praying. All she could do was just say "Oh GOD! Oh GOD!" over and over again. The sergeant couldn't believe the feeling as that entire pole went up her ass. She kept thinking it had to end, but more and more kept going IN!! Finally!! The guy was pressed against her butt and that thing was jammed in as far as it could possibly go.

She tried to relax and take it, but Gitte just couldn't. It was a little like having that washing machine thing worming around in her guts, but MUCH worse. This thing was much bigger, and she could feel it shaking around in her insides. God she thought she was going to be sick. Then she heard Janice saying something to her, but she couldn't get her mind focused enough to understand it.

Janice was trying to ask Gitte how it felt to be crammed full like that, but she couldn't get through to the sergeant. The little blonde kept yelling "Oh GOD! Oh GOD!" and kept shaking her head like a bobblehead doll. Finally, she realized that the only way she would be able to talk to Gitte was to have Sherman back out of her asshole. So she told the guy to pull back out and just leave the head in, and waited for Gitte to come around.

Gitte didn't even know what she was saying. Honestly, she didn't even know she was breathing. That pole was way up inside her, stirring around in her guts. But then, just when she thought she would pass out, the cock pulled back. It was still propping her asshole open, but at least she could BREATHE.

The blonde sergeant was panting and gasping, trying to catch her breath. It was several seconds before she was able to even grasp that she was being spoken to. Everything was in a fog. After a few more seconds, though, she was able to understand what Janice was asking her. She just didn't have words for the answer.

"God Janice, it's HORRIBLE. It's AWFUL!!!"

"Yes, darling, but describe it. Tell our audience how it felt to have that whole thing up there."

"I-I-I do-don't know h-how to describe it. It's JUST AWFUL!!".

"Well then Hon, why don't we have Sherman put it back in there, and this time you try to figure out how to describe how it feels."

What?? Back in there? Oh God, NOOO. "NO Janice!! Not back in!! Please NOOOO!! NOOO!! OOOO! Oh GOD!! OH GOD!!!! Oh GOOOOD!!!"

Gitte tried to beg Janice not to have her ass stuffed again. But just as she began pleading, that pole plunged back in. After that, Gitte lost all ability to speak coherently.

Janice had to admit, it was the funniest thing. Gitte began begging, and then Sherman plunged in. After that, came the uncontrollable prayer. Every time Gitte yelled Oh GOD!!, Janice had to bend over she was laughing so hard.

Also, it was funny the way each lady had a special thing they did when they were ass-fucked. Sue Lynn made that funny fish-out-of-water face, Gertie had that ear-piercing siren yell, and now Gitte just yelled "Oh GOD!" over and over. Janice wondered what Ruth and Lee's specialties would be.

Meanwhile, Gitte was turning an awful shade of green. Janice had Sherman pull back out again. After all, having Gitte pass out would ruin all the fun.

Gitte really was close to fainting, when the dick pulled back to her entrance at last. The poor blonde was so out of breath, she didn't even feel her asshole being held open for a few seconds. All she could think about was AIR!!! Gitte gasped and gulped as much air as she could get. God it was wonderful to be able to BREATHE!!

"OK, Gitte, can you describe it this time?"

"Please JANICE, NOOO. It's so terrible. I don't know HOW to describe it."

Gitte began sobbing, but Janice was having none of it.

"C'mon Gitte tell us how it feels. Or do you need Sherman to stuff it back in so you can reflect on it some more."

Stuff it back in? AGAIN? No, anything but THAT!! "No Janice, I don't need it back in. I'll describe it. I'LL DESCRIBE IT!! Just PLEASE, give me a moment, and DON'T HAVE IT PUT BACK IN!! PLEEEEEEASE!!!!"

Gitte struggled to catch her breath. The problem was that, as she settled down, she starting feeling that dick back there, stuck in her asshole. The stretching was still very uncomfortable and distracting. But she had to answer Janice's question. If she didn't, that whole dick would be stuck back inside her poor ass.

"It's horrible, Janice. When it all goes in, I swear it's poking into my stomach. God, I feel like I'm going to be sick. I can't take it all just jammed into me like that. Please Janice, don't have it stuffed in again."

"But Dearie, you have to be fucked. If I don't have him stuff you again, you think you can take a really good ramming?"

Lord, there was no way out of that. Gitte knew that Sherman had to be allowed to fuck her asshole. But still, as awful as that sounded, it had to better than just having that thing shoved in and stuffed there. Maybe at least she'd be able to breathe between strokes.

"Yes, Janice, I swear I will take a really good ramming."

"Well then, Gitte, show that audience the anus, and tell them what going to happen to it. And if they'll applaud for it, I'll have it rammed, but Sherman won't stuff it any more."

As humiliating as that was, Gitte knew she was getting of as easy as she could possibly hope for. Quickly, she grabbed her cheeks and pulled them as far apart as she could. When she was sure the audience had a really good view of her butthole, she began talking to them. And she tried her best to sound like she really wanted what was going to happen.


"Folks, can you all see that anus, and can you all see the way that big dick is stuck through it?" Gitte actually managed to yell that to the crowd, and she got back a resounding "YES!!"

"Well then it's time for that asshole to get a real workout, so if you want to see it, Mr. Peabody is about to really ram that hole. So, if you do want to see that butthole really get plowed, let me HEAR IT!!!"

Gitte couldn't believe what she was asking the crowd, but anything would be better than having Sherman just stuff that whole cock back into her insides.

Well, Gitte may have had reservations, but the audience didn't. Apparently they really wanted to see Gitte's little rear hole get pounded, because they let out a roar and began applauding wildly.

Janice was happy to give them what they want. "Mr. Peabody, the crowd would like you to give that asshole a really good ramming, so please get a grip on that ass and start driving it home."

Sherman had no problem with that suggestion. He got a firm grip on Gitte's butt cheeks, pulled his cock out until the tip was just barely inside that anal ring, and then took a deep breath and slammed it in as far as he could.

When he was inside, Sherman waited a moment, and got a better grip on that butt. Then he pulled out again, and began pounding his cock up that asshole as far, and as hard as he possibly could.

Gitte felt the guy grab her butt. She felt him tense up as he almost pulled completely out of her. She knew what was coming and tried to brace herself for it. A second later, that pole slammed back through her anal opening and rammed in even further than it had before.

"Oh GOD!! OH GOD!!! OOOH GOOOOD!!! The prayer session started up again immediately. That dick practically lifted Gitte off her feet as it drove in. The chair she was braced against was the only thing that held her in place. Again and again that pole drove through her anus and into her guts. Every time it went in, Gitte felt like it was pushing into her stomach, and whenever it pulled back out she was sure her entire rectum was being turned inside out.

Sherman was loving it. That tunnel was so hot, and that girl's asshole was amazingly tight. When he pulled back, the ring actually stuck to his dick and pulled back with it. A couple of times he could actually see the girl's asshole pulled out past her cheeks. It would try to pull itself and his dick back in. That was the most amazing feeling of all.

Gitte couldn't even scream. That dick would drive into her stomach and try to go up her throat and out her mouth. Then it would pull back and try to pull her anus out of body. Both feelings took all her breath away. Even her praying was fading. Her "Oh Gods" were almost down to a whisper. Her hands were beating on the chair, and her feet were stamping the ground, but she couldn't get off that pole.

The pounding just continued. Then, finally, the cock pushed further into her than it had before. It stayed there a minute, and then began squirting up her ass. It was fucked in and out a few more times, but at last it was over. When Sherman finally pulled his cock out of her bottom, Gitte just sagged to her knees and then pitched forward laying flat on her stomach on the ground.

Sherman was exhausted, too. But in a much happier way. The feeling of cumming up that blonde's ass had been paradise. After he was done, he pulled out of the butt and half stumbled away. His legs weren't as shaky as Gitte's but they weren't real steady either. Janice came over and congratulated him on his purchase and thanked him for his performance. The happy man stumbled back to his seat to rest, and to see what came next in this amazing show.

Janice walked back over to where Gitte had collapsed. "Folks, let's have a look at that hole and see how it's doing now. What do you say?" The crowd applauded wildly and Janice pulled Gitte's ass up and tucked her knees in. That way her ass was pointing right back at the crowd. Gitte was too exhausted to argue or complain. She just moaned as she was raised up into position. A moment later, she felt Janice pull her cheeks apart so that crowd could see her anus again. She knew she should feel humiliated, but at that moment she just didn't feel anything.

That hole was an amazing site. It was still completely gaped open. Even Janice couldn't believe what she was seeing. Gitte's asshole was totally stretched out. Janice actually stuck her finger into the hole, and didn't touch the ring anywhere. It wasn't until she crooked her finger and tickled Gitte's insides, that Gitte even knew she had anything in her butt. After that, Janice pulled her finger back out, and was annoyed to see that had cum all over it. That needed to be cleaned, so she walked around Gitte and stuck the finger in her mouth.

Gitte was just trying to collect herself. Janice was showing her off, but she just couldn't react. Then she felt Janice's fingers inside her, and couldn't help the shudder that went through her body. Hadn't she been degraded enough? Then she found out that she hadn't been. She was still kind of out of it when that finger went into her mouth. It wasn't until Janice started moving it around and it was rubbed over her tongue that the taste hit her. She wanted to vomit as the total realization of what she was licking off that finger hit her.

But the sergeant didn't get a chance to be sick. Janice was talking to her again. "Gitte dear, would you like your anus back?"

Gitte just shook her head in confusion, she was still very dazed, and she had absolutely no idea what Janice meant.

"Dear, I told you earlier that little anus didn't belong to you any more. It was our property now. But we're done with it, so if you'd like it back I might give it to you. If you ask me very nicely if you can have it back, and then agree to do what I tell you."

What? Gitte couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was supposed to beg Janice to have control of her own asshole returned to her? Who did that? But she knew if she didn't, Janice would do all sorts of things to that hole. Gitte could feel the anus all stretched out. Her sphincter muscles were completely cramped and she couldn't close herself up at all. That anus was way too vulnerable right now. Janice could put anything in it, and Gitte wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

"Janice, may I please have my anus back?"

"Yes, Gitte you may, under two conditions. First this audience has been very nice, and I think they deserve a little extra. So spread your legs apart and open yourself up, and give everyone a really nice long look at your pussy."

Oh Lord, she had to show off even more. Well, Gitte had to get her butthole back, so she took a deep breath and showed. She rolled over onto her back and pointed her feet at the crowd. Then she left her legs up and wide apart. After that, she reached and found her lips. With a little sigh, she pulled her flaps apart and spread her cunt out as far as she could. Gitte really though she should be used to showing her vagina to strangers, but she just wasn't. And then Janice was making it even more degrading.