Casino Plot Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're showing off that pussy very nicely, Gitte, but I think you should point out the parts. So pull the clit out and show it to everyone. And then use your fingers to spread your hole out, and show it off, too. Oh, and Gitte, be sure to tell everyone what your showing them, and wait until they applaud before you put it away."

Gitte so wanted this to be over, but there was no arguing. She reached down in between her lips and rubbed down on her clit. With one hand she pushed on it, and forced it out of its hood. Then she pinched the tip gently between the thumb and index finger of her other hand. As gently as she could, Gitte pulled her clit out as far as it would go.

When she had it gripped, Gitte pulled the clit just slightly to the side so that the audience had a really good view of it. "Folks, there's my clit. I'll hold it here so you can all enjoy it." She did, too. It was several seconds before the audience broke out clapping for the way Gitte presented her little clit. The problem was that the next part was at least as bad, if not worse.

Gitte released her clit and let it pull back into its hood. Then she pushed a finger on each hand into her pussyhole. After that, she pulled the fingers apart, so that everyone could see up inside her. "And folks, there's my hole. It's spread out, so you can all see up inside my pussy. I'll keep it open until you are done looking."

Once again, Gitte had to wait quite a few seconds before the crowd applauded her. When they did, Gitte pulled her fingers out of herself, and sagged down. It was wonderful letting her pussy close up. Unfortunately, she could feel that her anus was still wide open.

Gitte thought she was done with that part, but then Janice's next command absolutely horrified her. "Nicely done, Gitte. So now that you've pointed out the parts to everyone, I want you to select someone to come down here and use them. Tell someone to come down and work your clit and your hole so that you cum for everyone."

She couldn't have heard right. Please GOD!, NOT THAT!! Janice wanted her to have someone come down from the audience and MASTURBATE HER!! In front of EVERYONE!!

She was going to try to beg her way out of it, but Janice started talking again.

"C'mon Gitte, call someone down and be enthusiastic about it. Or, if you'd rather, you can roll over and we can do some more tricks with the anus."

God, she couldn't take that. That anus still hurt so bad. Her poop chute hurt way up inside, and the anal ring was still completely stretched out. There was no way that opening could take any more abuse.

Gitte stood up so she could see the entire crowd. "Folks, now that I've shown you all the pieces, I need someone to come down here and work on the equipment. So hold your hand up if you'd like to play with my pussy and make me cum for everyone." Well there was no shortage of volunteers. Hands went up all through the crowd.

The unhappy woman looked through the crowd. There were definitely types she didn't want. Gitte didn't want a woman, and she didn't want anyone who looked dirty. At last, she settled on a clean-shaven, middle aged looking man in a nice suit. Gitte pointed at the guy, and he quickly jumped up out of his seat and headed down to the floor.

Gitte had no idea who the guy was, and it didn't matter anyway. All he was there for was to masturbate her for the crowd. Not only that, but she had to act like she was HAPPY about it. BULLSHIT!! But she had no choice.

"Ok, sir, now you saw my pussy. Are you ready to work on it?"

"Well, yes ma'am, but am I just supposed to rub your clit?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, am I just supposed to rub it, or can I stick my fingers in it, too?"

God, Gitte didn't want him doing any of that, but it wasn't like she had anything to say about it.

"Sir, you're job is to make me cum. You can do anything you like to that pussy that will make that happen."

"Yes MA'AM!!"

Janice was bringing a chair over, and Gitte knew what she had to do next.

"Sir, let me sit down in this chair, and spread my legs. Then you can work on my pussy."

Gitte did just that. She sat down in the chair and moved her legs wide apart. It wasn't long after that, before she had two hands down at her cunt. The poor sergeant couldn't help the one tear that escaped as she felt the guy pull her lips apart and begin massaging her clit.

For a minute, Gitte honestly thought nothing would happen. She was just too upset to cum. But then her clit started working. She let out a couple of gasps, and knew that she would indeed be cumming for the crowd. Her pussy began to get wetter and wetter, and Gitte began squirming in her chair. A few seconds later, when two fingers went deep into her hole, the squirming really picked up.

The business man, as Gitte had taken to thinking of him, seemed to really be enjoying himself. It was really funny to watch that lady jump and squirm for the audience. And she had to be getting close, that pussy was getting really wet, and really hot inside.

The guy was right, Gitte was getting close. Less than a minute later, she began her orgasm. Gitte shrieked that she was cumming and begun to hump in her chair. She actually fucked herself on the guy's fingers as she fired off. Then the crowd found out that apparently she prayed both when she came and when she was buttfucked, as the chorus of "Oh GOD!!"s began again.

When she finally settled down, Gitte wanted to crawl in a hole and die. She couldn't count the number of people who had watched her cum, and were now looking at her wide open pussy, and seeing that it was dripping wet.

Gitte was about to try and stand up, when Janice leaned down and quietly said something to her. "Janice, NO PLEEEEASE! NOO!!, Haven't I done enough? PLEEASE!!"

Janice just told Gitte to behave herself, or she wouldn't get her anus back. The blonde knew she had no choice. Even after that orgasm, she could still feel her rectum gaping open. It just couldn't take any more things stuck into it.

"Folks, did you enjoy that?" Well, that of course got a huge round of applause.

"Would you like to see him do it again?" And an even bigger round of clapping.

"Well, I need to catch my breath a sec, so give me a minute. And then he can work the pussy again for you. And I promise I'll cum for you again. And sir, while you wait, if you'd like to play with my big tits, you're welcome to."

That actually sounded like fun. The guy hadn't really checked out Gitte's tits, but he did now. She had a fabulous rack. So while the sergeant settle down, the business man began squeezing Gitte's boobs and just generally having a good time with them. They were certainly more than a handful, and the nipples stood up really nice. It was a lot of fun playing with those, too.

After a few minutes, Gitte had her breath back. She so didn't want to cum in front of the crowd again, but she knew she had to. "Ok, sir, time to work the pussy again." Sure enough, a moment later, fingers were back at her clit and others were back in the hole.

Gitte was so sensitive down there now, she came even sooner the second time. It was barely five minutes, before Gitte was shrieking and humping in her chair again. When it finally ended, Gitte was too tired to even speak. She just sagged down in her chair, with that guy's fingers still in her hole.

Janice walked over and thanked the guy for his help. She told him that Gitte had put on a wonderful show thanks to him. Somewhat reluctantly the man pulled his fingers out of Gitte and returned to his seat. It was a shame that all good things really did have to end.

It took longer for Gitte to recover from her second orgasm, than it had for her to achieve it. It was almost ten minutes before Gitte began moving in her chair.

"Very nicely done, Gitte, I'm proud of you." Janice patted Gitte on the head like a puppy, and the woman just waited for what came next.

"So, I'm going to give you your anus back. Bend over and show it to the crowd."

Gitte was so tired of showing off her holes, but this so had to end. So she got up, turned around, put her face down into the chair, and then spread her cheeks for the audience. The laughter started almost immediately. Gitte had never been so humiliated in her life. She knew what they were laughing at.

Gitte's asshole came into view, and it was still wide open. The poor thing hadn't yet recovered from it's ramming, and it was still completely gaped. None of the muscles that would close it were working yet.

When she was in position, Janice told Gitte what she had to say. And she put a mic down by her face so that everyone would hear her. Gitte pleaded to just be allowed to have her anus back, but Janice was having none of it. If Gitte wanted possession of her asshole again, then this was the only way she was getting it.

"Folks, I want to thank Janice for returning my anus to me. But I want you all to know I'm really just keeping it for all of you. From now on, if anyone wants to see or touch the anus, all they have to do is ask, and I will make it available for them as quickly as I can. So, if you see me around, and you'd like to see or play with the anus, just come up to me and tell me."

God, what had she just said? What if someone actually did that on the STREET? What if someone heard who worked on the base and asked her THERE? Oh God!! What would she do?

But she really didn't have time to think about that. Janice was thanking her and telling her she was done. Gitte was told to return to where the other women were and to send Ruth over. Gitte thought about asking Janice what she was supposed to do if someone asked to see her asshole in public, but she decided against it. Janice had told her she could go, and she didn't want to do anything to change her mind.

Gitte walked over to Ruth and told her that Janice wanted her up by the audience. After that, she just tried to collect herself. She had cum twice in front of a crowd, she had been fucked in every hole, and her poor asshole was still stretched out. Her rectum hurt from the muscle cramps, and she was honestly wondering if that hole would ever manage to close.

Meanwhile, Ruth began the walk over to Janice. She had a feeling she knew what she was going to get, but there was nothing to be done about it. With her head hanging down, the general made her way over to Janice.

Notes to my readers:

Well, at least it wasn't as long between chapters this time, although I know it has been quite a while. For the fans who keep emailing me and asking when the next chapter is coming, I really appreciate your enthusiasm. I wish I could say the next one will be quicker, but it's not really likely. I'm sorry, but I'm very busy these days, and just don't find as much time to write.

For those of you who enjoy my stories, please send me feedback, leave comments, and vote. I really do appreciate all the messages. For those of you who don't enjoy them, you may do all of the same things, but I probably won't enjoy it as much. Of course, if you don't enjoy my stories, why are you still reading them? I have over 80 here now, it's not like you don't know what you're going to get from me. lol

Finally, on a personal note, I am still looking for a good cyber slave. If you're female, have a cam, and my imagination has your attention, send me feedback with your email address and I'll get back to you. Looks and age aren't important, reliability and obedience are. Please note when I say age doesn't matter, I mean I don't care if you are older. I am not remotely interested in kids, and if you're under age you have no business on this site anyway.

Once again, thank you all for your patience and I hope that this story has at least been worth the wait.

mcfbridge