Cassie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that's what they want to do."

"And Logan wants you to pick his name?"

"Yeah, and apparently Nicole wants to pick yours."

We stood there in silence or a few seconds, before Cassie said something.

"Logan said that once you get into the room, you don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

"Yeah, that's what he said, but do you really think that Logan's going to spend thirty minutes alone with you and not do anything? I mean, after what you said earlier, I don't think you'd want to sit there and just look at him for thirty minutes, would you?"

Cassie thought for a minute, and then replied, "No, I think you're right. If we play the game and I pick Logan's name, I think five minutes later, he and I would be having sex. How about you and Nicole? What do you think would happen if she picked your name? I mean, Christ, Tim, you've already had your cock in her and all."

"I think the same thing would happen. We'd be having sex."

"I mean, you did like it when you, you know, did that in the water, didn't you?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess I did; and you liked it when you were messing around with Logan and all."

"Yeah, I have to admit that it felt good."

Noticing that my cock was rock hard from our discussion, I pressed it between her legs to the entrance of her pussy and started entering her as she spread her legs, allowing me to enter her further.

"So, if you and Logan were in the room alone for thirty minutes, and he stood behind you and started doing this, what do you think you'd do?" I asked her as I started kissing her neck and pressed my cock deeper inside of her from behind.

"I think I'd probably press back against him like this," she said as she pressed her hips back, taking my cock all the way in, "and then I think I'd tell him to fuck me harder because it feels so fucking good. Oh god, fuck me harder, fuck me harder, Logan."

With Cassie now leaning forward, offering herself to me, even though we were in public on the balcony, I started fucking her harder.

"Oh God, Logan, that feels so fucking good, keep fucking me."

I reached around her and started feeling her breasts as I fucked my sister harder on the balcony. She continued begging me to fuck her harder and faster, which I did.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna fucking cum, Logan. Keep fucking me. Keep fucking me."

I kept fucking Cassie, until I could feel the walls of her pussy spasm around my cock, causing me to cum. I shot six or seven loads into her before I finished. Cassie turned around and kissed me hard on the lips, sliding her tongue deep inside, as I slid my tongue into hers.

We kissed for several minutes, each of us getting into our role playing on the balcony. Cassie pulled her face from mine, looked into my eyes and said, "God Logan, that was a great fuck."

"You're nasty," I replied.

"You started it."

"Yeah, I guess I did," I said as I leaned forward bringing my face to hers.

"Oh God, kiss me, Logan," she said as she grabbed my face and slid her tongue into my mouth.

We remained on the balcony with our nude bodies pressed against each other, kissing, for a few minutes.

"We better get a shower and clean up. It's almost time to meet them downstairs," Cassie said, taking my hand and leading me to the shower.

We got in and started washing each other and kissing under the spray. We stayed in there a good fifteen minutes before we got out and dried each other off.

"So, what do you think" Do you want to play "thirty minutes alone' with them?" I asked.

"Role playing is one thing, Tim; I'm not sure about really doing it and all, and I'm not sure that I want you spending thirty minutes alone with Nicole. I may never get you back!"

"I'm sorry, but you have me for good," I replied.

"If that's so, maybe we will play the game. Remember, if Nicole does pull your name, you two don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

"You and Logan don't have to do anything either," I reminded her.

Cassie and I dressed, neither of us certain what would happen later on, but each agreeing that we'd play the game.

We met the others down in the lobby and were promptly escorted to a table. Logan ordered beer for everyone but Cassie, asking her if she wanted some, but she declined.

We had a good dinner, and enjoyed the conversation. Logan kept looking at Cassie like he was anticipating his thirty minutes alone with her, and Nicole kept looking at me the same way. Logan ordered another round of beers, and then another. By the time we finished dinner, all of us guys had about seven or eight beers apiece, and I was wasted as were the rest of them, but I was still able to walk with Cassie up to their room.

When we got to the room, Logan put some music on the system in the room, using his iPhone, and then walked over and used the rheostat to dim the lights.

"Anyone want another beer," he asked as he unscrewed the top off a bottle and started chugging it.

"I'll take one," I replied, as did Jordon. Nicole and Courtney also took another beer, and the six of us sat there in silence, everyone nervous about mentioning the game.

Logan, taking the final swig of his beer and getting us each another, broke the ice.

"Oh, I'll get things started," he said, slurring his words.

He looked at Cassie and said, "Cassie, I dare you to let me undress you."

"I didn't think we were going to play Truth or Dare tonight," she said, looking at everyone else.

"We're not," he said, "but we need to do something to get this fucking party going and get everyone naked!" Logan started laughing, causing everyone in the room, including me, to laugh. For some reason, we began to think everything was funny. I think it was because of the beer and the nervous tension that had started to fill the room before Logan spoke up.

Cassie looked around the room, and being the adventurous soul she is, she stood up and said, "Well then, I'll take your dare."

Cassie walked to the middle of the room, and as Logan walked up to her, she said, "after you undress me, I get to undress you, and then I'll pass the dare on to someone else, agreed?"

We all looked at each other, and acknowledging that this would be a good way for us to have some fun getting naked, we all agreed.

Logan walked over to Cassie, and turned her around so that her back was to him and she was facing the four of us.

Along with the rhythm of the music, he started running his hands along her sides, and then reached around to her front and started unbuttoning her blouse, slowly, starting at the top and making his way to the bottom. Once he had her blouse unbuttoned, exposing her breast as she wasn't wearing a bra, he ran his fingers down to the waist of her skirt and slid them up her sides and back down again, very erotically, grinding his crotch into her ass as he did so.

He then moved his fingers slowly up her front, pausing at her navel piercing, playing with it for a few seconds, before running both of his hands up over her breasts but not touching them, but simulating that he was, which was very erotic. Then he moved his hands to her shoulders and very sexily slid her blouse over her shoulders before removing it completely and tossing it to the side. Cassie was standing in front of us with her breasts exposed, with Logan running his hands over them again, but not touching them and acted like he was tweaking her nipples, which I noticed were getting hard. I also noticed that her face was flushed. It was really neat watching him acting like he was feeling her, but not touching her.

Still grinding away at her, which really was a sexy sight, he reached around to her back and slowly unzipped her skirt, and then ran his hands around to her waist and started pushing it down. He slowly moved his hands and skirt down, until it fell to the floor. Cassie stepped out of it and leaned back against him as he brought his hands back up this time feeling her breasts before moving his hands to her pink panties.

Placing the palms of his hands against Cassie's outer hips and locking his thumbs over her waistband, he started sliding his hands down, running them over her hips and down her legs as she pulled her panties down. He pulled them all the way down to her ankles, feeling the side of her hips and legs all the way down.

Once he reached her feet, Cassie stepped out of her panties, and Logan tossed them to the pile with the rest of her clothing.

Logan then moved his hands to her front side, and slowly moved them upward, close to her skin but not touching her. He moved them up to her hips and then around her crotch, and simulated rubbing her pussy. He continued moving his hands up her abdomen to her chest, and brought them up over her breasts, all without touching her, before placing them on her shoulder, and then ran his fingers along her arms and back to her shoulders, lightly gliding his fingers over her skin. He moved them down her front side, over her breasts and nipples, down her abs over her pussy, sliding his fingers over her slit a couple of times before moving his hands around her hips, and back to her ass as he cupped both cheeks in his hands.

Cassie turned around and said softly, "My turn now. Someone better get Logan another beer; he's gonna need it."

I got up and got all of us another beer, and Logan took his and chugged it down, in anticipation of what was going to happen next.

Cassie leaned forward and kissed him, with only a light peck on his lips. She then started unbuttoning his shirt slowly, until she had it all the way done. She moved her hand to his waist and slowly slid her fingers along his flesh up his stomach to his chest and pushed his shirt back on his shoulders as she leaned in and started biting his nipples. She then pushed his shirt all the way off and let it drop to the floor.

She slid a finger slowly down his chest, moved her hands to his belt and unfastened it and began unzipping his pants. Once she got them unzipped, she moved them part way down, exposing the bulge in his underwear, and started rubbing her hands over his covered cock. She then got down on her knees in front of him and brought her mouth to his cock and ran her tongue slowly over his covered cock. She continued this for two or three minutes, until the front of his white underwear was wet, no doubt from her saliva and his pre cum, so that his cock was visible through the fabric. I got up and gave him another beer, and he drank it as Cassie continued sliding her tongue along his cock through the drenched fabric of his shorts.

Cassie, remaining on her knees, reached up and slowly pulled his underwear down in the back, uncovering his ass, and rubbed his bare ass for a minute or two. Then, with her teeth, she bit the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down over his cock, releasing it, as it came loose and slapped against his abdomen. She took her hands and pulled his underwear all the way down, running her fingers lightly over his naked hips, thighs, and legs, just as he did to her, and he stepped out of them.

Logan looked down at her, and holding his erect cock about an inch way from her lips, said, "I dare you to try to take the whole thing."

Cassie paused for a few seconds. Jordon and Courtney yelled for her to try it. She looked at me for a second, and then turned back and ran her fingers from his ankles, sliding them lightly over his flesh, making her way up his bare legs to his inner thighs. She moved them over his balls, and then up to his cock. She held his cock directly in front of her, and opening her mouth wide, placed it over the head of his cock without touching him, and slowly moved her mouth over him, until she had about half of it inside her mouth, still not touching him, with her lips, anyway. I expected her to wrap her lips around him, but she didn't. Slowly, without touching his cock with her lips, she moved her mouth back to the head, and then slowly went back down on him, still not touching him. The look on Logan's face was priceless, as he anticipated that she was going to suck him, but she never did.

Cassie kissed the head of his cock, and I noticed a trail of pre cum clinging from his cock to her lips as she moved up and licked him from just above his cock, up over his abdomen, to his chest and neck. God, it was an erotic sight, even if it was Cassie and Logan.

She licked around his mouth, and then kissed him, much longer this time.

Logan lowered his hand to her lower back, just where her beautiful ass, and pulled her in tight against him.

With his erection pressed against both their abdomens, she ground into him slightly as he moved his hands to Cassie's bare ass and felt her for a few seconds. Cassie broke the kiss. Logan took her hand in his and twirled her around, displaying her beautiful body, and then twirled her back around, bent her over backwards while supporting her with his arm, brought her back up, and kissed her one final time, briefly, before he let loose of her. Cassie turned and faced us as we all cheered their performance, which was quite good.

Cassie, looking directly at Nicole, said, "Nicole, I dare you to let Tim undress you."

As she walked away, Logan started rubbing his cock, and he looked like he was just about to cum, but he stopped, and returned to his seat, with his hand still on himself. I know if it were me, I would have had her suck me somehow, but he didn't.

Nicole walked to the middle of the floor and motioned for me to join her, so I did.

As I approached her, Nicole leaned into me and kissed me hard. I could tell she was aroused from the show we'd both just witnessed. As she moved her face from mine, she whispered in my ear, "When you remove my panties, I want you lick me."

I reached out and unbuttoned her blouse, not as slowly or erotically as Logan did Cassie, and soon had it off of her, with both of her breasts exposed. I leaned forward and brought my lips to her right nipple and kissed it briefly as I let my hands fall to the waist of her shorts and started unzipping them, and along with her panties, started moving them down her hips, feeling her soft flesh as I did so.

I knelt down in front of her, and placed the tip of my tongue against her slit, and licked up her bare pussy, and continued licking up her abdomen to her chest, and slid my tongue lightly over both breasts before licking up her neck to her mouth, and kissed her.

After I broke the kiss, Nicole removed my shirt and started licking my nipples as she started unfastening my jeans and unzipping them. She pushed them down, and I stepped out of them. She then dropped down on her knees and pulled my underwear down and went straight for my cock. She licked the underside of my cock, and then ran her tongue over the head and moved her mouth over the head, licking it with her tongue, and then slowly slid her lips off my cock. She moved her mouth all over my cock, kissing it and licking it. She then started licking my abdomen, all the way up to my chest, and then to my mouth. As she kissed me, she lowered her hands to my cock and started pressing it against her crotch, with the head of my cock just touching her protruding lips. She ground against me several times, and then, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear, she said, "If it wasn't for that damn rule, I'd be fucking you right now, but that'll have to wait for later. Then she kissed me again, turned facing Courtney.

"Courtney, I dare you to let Jordon undress you."

Jordon immediately stood to his feet and walked to the middle of the floor, with Courtney close behind.

Logan walked over and opened several more beers and passed them around. We all had already drank way too much, but we took them and started drinking them as Courtney started kissing Jordon, who kissed her back. They started undressing each other, taking their time, and doing it quite erotically.

In a matter of a few minutes, Courtney and Jordon were standing, facing each other, totally nude.

Courtney looked at Logan and then back at Jordon and said, "I don't give a fuck about the fucking rule," and pulled his cock against her pussy, reached down and lined it up and started rubbing the pre cum soaked head of his cock against her outer lips, until the head of his cock was inside of her. She then reached around him, placed her hands on his ass, and pulled him in closer, and all four of us watched as Jordon's cock slowly disappeared inside of her pussy. Once completely inside of her, Courtney pulled Jordon's face to hers and started kissing him hard while grinding her crotch against him. I mean, they were fucking in the middle of the floor in front of all of us.

The continued this for two or three minutes, when Courtney reached down and pulled his cock out of her, then dropped down and started sucking him and rubbing his balls. She reached under him and started rubbing his ass, and slowly slid two fingers into him as she continued sucking him.

Jordon warned her to stop, and reluctantly, she did, and then kissed up his fit frame to his mouth and kissed him one more time before giving his cock one final tug. She then went over and sat down beside Logan, who started rubbing her breasts, and Jordon went over and sat down beside Nicole.

"Oh. My. God," Cassie said. "All of this was totally awesome."

We all agreed, all having enjoyed what we did and what we watched. Logan got another round of beer for everyone and then handed each of the guys a piece of paper and told us to write our name on them. We did, and gave them back to him. He dropped them into a bowl and sat it on the counter next to the beer.

"Here's how it works. Each of us guys has written our name down on a piece of paper and placed it in the bowl. The girls are going to draw straws to see who goes first, and the winner picks the first name. The two of them go into one of the bedrooms and spend thirty minutes alone together, while the other four stay in here. While the first couple spends their thirty minutes alone in the bedroom, the ones remaining in here can do anything they want, but no intercourse. The couple in the bedroom can do anything they want, including intercourse, and they don't have to tell the rest of us what they did. Agreed?"

We all agreed to the rules. Logan mentioned that after we'd each had our thirty minutes alone, we could play again, but the women couldn't draw the same name. If they did, they had to put it back and draw another one. Also, after the first couple had their thirty minutes alone, the other two couple go at the same time and use both of the bedrooms.

Logan got a straw from the kitchen and cut it into three pieces with a long one, a shorter one, and one that was shorter than all three. He turned around and arranged them in his hand and turned around with only the tops of the three straws visible, and they were all three the same height.

"Ready to start?" he asked.

"Yeah," we all replied.

"The longest straw picks first, and then the middle one, followed by the girl who has the shortest straw," Logan continued.

Cassie, Nicole, and Courtney each went to Logan and picked a straw, with Courtney picking the longest straw and Nicole picking the shortest. Cassie would go second.

Logan walked over to the bowl and mixed up the names, placing his on the bottom so Courtney wouldn't pick it.

Courtney walked over and pulled out a slip of paper and opened it. We all looked at her in anticipation, as she said called out Jordon's name.

Jordon got up, took Courtney's hand, and the two of them walked down the hall. We heard the bedroom door shut, and the room was silent, as Logan and Nicole knew that their partners would soon be having sex.

Logan got up and brought in another round of beer, and Nicole, Logan and I started drinking, while Logan set the timer on thirty minutes.

The four of us sat in the room in total silence. I really don't think Nicole and Logan were prepared for this; sure, they've switched partners before, but the four of them were having sex at the same time. Now, the two of them were sitting in the living room as their partners were off in the bedroom. There was a hint of regret in Logan's face. I'm sure he would rather be in the bedroom with Cassie while Courtney was with Jordon; but that's not the way it turned out.