Cassie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie reached down and started rubbing my hardening cock as I kissed her again. I ran my hands down her back to her ass and held a cheek in each hand, pulling her tight against me, trapping my cock between us. We kissed for several minutes before washing each other.

We got out of the shower, dried off, and I led her back to the bedroom, where I laid her back on the bed.

I crawled up on top of her and started kissing her breasts and rubbing them softly as I felt her nude body beneath me. As I kissed and licked her breasts, her nipples became erect, and I sucked one and then the other. Cassie brought her legs up and wrapped them around me, pulling me tight against her as I continued kissing her breasts.

Cassie started squirming beneath me, moving her crotch to mine and pressing against it. She pulled both legs up, bending her knees, and reached down and started rubbing my cock, bringing it to her pussy. I rubbed the head of my cock round her hairless pussy, over her wet lips, running it up and down her slit several times.

Cassie grabbed it and started rubbing herself with my cock for several minutes, and then moved it to the entrance of her pussy. I pressed forward and entered her and started fucking her hard. Cassie started moaning as I continued fucking her, driving harder and faster as she wrapped her legs around me. I didn't know how long I was going to last, but didn't really care at this point.

Cassie grabbed my face and kissed me as I continued thrusting into her. She moved her hands to my arms and held me as we made love on the bed. It felt so awesome as I continued fucking my sister, with her holding my arms tight and kissing me. I continued the rapid pace making love to her as I looked deep into her eyes.

Cassie started moaning louder as she neared her orgasm. I slowed down and leaned in and kissed her again, feeling her soft breasts against my chest.

Cassie grabbed my ass and pulled me up so that my cock was right in front of her face, with the head touching her lips. She grinned at me and started licking the head of my cock, tasting her juices, which were covering it.

She leaned forward and started sucking the head of my cock, slowly at first, but then faster, holding it out and looking at it a couple of times before taking it back into her mouth. She rubbed my cock over her face and lips as I reached down and rubbed her shoulders and fondled her breasts as she continued sucking me.

She grabbed my cock with her fist, leaving only the head in her mouth and started sucking it harder and faster.

I was in a state of bliss with this early morning blow job my sister was giving me. I knew I wasn't going to last very long, and I didn't. Soon I was shooting my cum all over her face and into her mouth. I shot several loads. Cassie, still holding my cock, brought it to her mouth and licked my cum off, and then started sucking me again as she rubbed the cum into her chest.

God, she was good. She licked my cock clean, and then said that she needed to clean up again. She got off the bed and went into the bathroom as I rolled over on my back and stroked my cock until she returned.

"I think its time for breakfast, brother. You want something?" she asked me.

"Yeah, how about some pancakes?" I asked.

"Coming up," she replied as she got a pair of panties out of the drawer and slipped them on and went out to the kitchen.

It wasn't very long when she called me saying that breakfast was ready. I went out and sat down at the kitchen table and she joined me. We enjoyed our breakfast, and then Cassie said that she wanted to go to the lake and swim, so we got our things together and drove down to the lake. We swam and laid out in the sun for a while before returning home. It was hot outside, nearly 95 degrees, so we didn't stay too long.

We watched a movie that evening and then went out for dinner at a local mom and pop diner, which we enjoyed.

We returned to the apartment and stayed in for the rest of the night, enjoying each other's company, each knowing that I had to go to work in the morning and it would be several days until we had some time together.

Around ten we went to bed. I held her close as we both fell asleep.