Cassie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both quite nervous as we pulled into the driveway at our house, where she and I both grew up. Dad and our brother were both there to greet us when we arrived. We shared the usual pleasantries, with Cassie and I trying to find a good time to break the news to our father.

We went out to eat that night, and when we returned to the house our brother went to his room, leaving us alone with dad. Cassie initiated the conversation.

"Dad, I have something I need to discuss with you," she said, her voice quivering.

"You're not thinking about dropping out of school, are you?"

"No, its not that," she quietly replied.

"Well, what is it?" he asked sharply, showing his normal impatience with her.

"Well, this is kinda hard to say," she replied, trying to garner enough courage to tell him that she was pregnant.

"I'm no mind reader, Cassie, if you have something to tell me, just do it!"

"Well," she said, looking at me, back to him, and then down at the floor, "I'm ah, I'm pregnant."

"Holy mother of God," he exclaimed. "How the hell did this happen?" he shouted at her, demanding an explanation.

"Well, I met this guy, and we, ah,"

"Oh my god, Cassie, how could you? You were raised much better than this. What would your mother say?" he shouted at her, causing her to start crying.

"I can't believe you did this. What the fucking hell got into you, girl? How could you do this to us? What the fuck were you thinking?" he shouted as he got out of his chair and walked toward her. I'd never seen my dad this angry in my life. Never. He continued yelling and swearing at her like I'd never seen him do.

"I can't believe I've raised a slut in this house. Christ, Cassie, how could you do this?"

My dad was so angry at Cassie I thought he was going to hit her. I couldn't stand it any longer, thinking that I needed to come to her defense.

I stood up and got between them before he struck her, and shouted at him, "It's mine, dad, I'm the one who got her pregnant," causing Cassie to look up at me in disbelief that I would tell him the truth. We had decided that we would stick to the story that she got pregnant though a one night stand at a party, but I couldn't let her do that, not when the kid inside of her was mine. I couldn't let him continue yelling at her that way.

"You what?" he shouted at me. "I ought to . . ."

"Leave him alone, dad, it was my fault!" Cassie yelled at our father.

"Your brother gets you pregnant and you want me to believe it's you're fault?" he shouted back at her. "I out to fucking call the police or something and have you locked up, Tim. Christ, I can't believe what I'm hearing."

Dad looked at us for a few seconds, his face bright red and the veins in his neck and forehead protruding.

"I want the two of you two of this house, and I want you to leave now and never come back. What the hell do I tell your brother? What do I tell the family? Get the hell out of here before I kill both of you," he shouted.

"Dad, can't we talk about this?" Cassie screamed through her tears.

"There's nothing for us to talk about. Get out of here, now."

I reached over and grabbed Cassie by the hand and pulled her up as she continued crying.

"Let's go, Cassie," I said to her.

"We can't leave things like this," she said, looking at dad and begging for him to talk with us.

"You should have thought about this before you . . . just get the hell out of my house!"

Cassie and I did just that. With her crying on my shoulder, I led her to the car, started it, and we drove away.

It was a long drive back to the apartment, but we finally made it, with very little said between the two of us.

When we got back to the apartment, we stood out on our small balcony and talked through our meeting with dad.

"Maybe, once the baby's born, things will be different, Cassie," I told her, holding her.

"I guess I didn't know what to expect, but I thought he would at least listen to us."

"He'll come around," I assured her, not really believing it myself.

"Yeah, but I didn't think he would disown us like he did."

"It was a shock to him, Cassie. The last thing a father wants to learn is that his daughter is pregnant, let alone learning that his son is the father."

"Yeah, I guess so, Tim; but I wasn't quite prepared for his reaction. I don't know what I expected."

We decided that we'd just let it rest for now and see how things were in a few weeks, hoping that he'd come around.

We spent the remainder of the weekend in the apartment, neither of us wanting to go out anywhere.

Realizing that our finances would be cut off, I started looking for work for the summer, and got a job with an accounting firm working on tax returns that had extensions, mostly small businesses. I was a business major at the college with aspirations of becoming a CPA, so this was right in my field. I picked a national firm, thinking that I might be able to transfer to another office in a different part of the country after graduation if things worked out. Cassie wanted to find a job as well, but I didn't think that was a good idea with her pregnant, so she stayed home during the day while I worked. I put in long hours, not getting to spend much time with her. I also worked most weekends as we were up against a deadline on several of the accounts.

During the day I had Cassie researching scholarships for both of us, and she also worked through the financial aid office at the school. We both figured that would be the best use of her time, and it payed off well. She was able to find several scholarships for her. Apparently there was money available for single mothers that she was able to land, paying her tuition for the fall semester and beyond.

The firm with which I was working was impressed with my skills and work ethic, and offered me a part time position during the school year. They had a program where they would assist me with my tuition as long as I worked with them, so I took them up on the offer. Between the scholarships Cassie was able to find and the assistance of the financial aid office, we were all set for the fall semester with my employment paying our living expenses, which we tried to keep to a minimum. Thanks to Obama Care, we were able to get insurance through the college at a minimum rate, and we were counting on that to pay the hospital bill for our new arrival, due January 15. They knew that she was pregnant, but even though it was a preexisting condition, it was covered on the insurance. Up to this point we were on our father's insurance, but thought we should get our own. Their pre natal care was good, and Cassie continued to get her regular check ups.

I came home one Saturday evening during July and Cassie had a wonderful dinner ready with candles on the table. She fixed lasagna and a salad and even had a bottle of wine chilled for me.

I asked her what the special occasion was, and she said that it was our three month anniversary. She had her three month checkup that morning and felt like celebrating. She barely had a baby bump at this time, so very few people were aware of her pregnancy.

When I walked in the door, she greeted me with a hug and passionate kiss, telling me how much she missed me. We sat down to eat, and Cassie told me about her checkup, noting that everything was going well. She then gave me a picture taken from her ultrasound, and we could see our baby developing; however they were not yet able to determine the gender. The picture didn't look like much, but it was the first picture of our baby, so we put it on the refrigerator.

After dinner, Cassie led me to the bedroom, where she had candles all around the room with the lights turned down low.

She started kissing me, reminding me of how long it had been since we spent a romantic night at home. She was right, too. With my work schedule this was a rare opportunity for us to spend an evening together, and she had it all planned out.

Once in the bedroom, Cassie started to slowly undress me, kissing me passionately. Once she got my clothes off, she led me to the bed. I fell back on the bed while she undressed herself in a provocative manner as I thought about how beautiful she was.

Cassie crawled beside me on the bed and started kissing me while running her fingers through my hair, sliding her fingers softly along my face, while kissing me gently. She ran her fingers down my chest and then lowered her mouth to my nipples and sucked on them gently while running her hands all over my chest.

Her touch was so gently as she licked one nipple and then the other with her warm tongue.

God, it was a wonderful feeing.

She licked her way down to my cock, which was pressed against my abdomen and kissed it gently while running her fingers along my shaft down to my balls. She kissed my balls several times and then worked her way up my shaft, slowly kissing my growing cock. She licked up my hard cock several times, from my balls to the head and back down to my balls. As I looked down I could see her beautiful breasts as they brushed against my hip, and I noticed pre cum beginning to leak from my hard cock.

Cassie continued licking the underside of my cock, which was quite an erotic feeling. God, she was good at this.

She then moved her mouth over the head, while continuing to work it with her tongue. Her saliva was dripping down my shaft as she wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and started moving her wet mouth over the upper third of my cock, paying particular attention to the head, as she so lovingly continued sucking me. I hadn't been so relaxed in weeks. Her mouth continued sliding over the head of my cock as she licked it, rotating her mouth around my shaft.

She would stop sucking me just long enough to look deep into my eyes, and then move her mouth back over my cock, sucking it softly while massaging my shaft with her hand.

While holding my cock in her hand, Cassie started licking my balls and gently biting them, not enough to hurt, but enough to cause my pre cum to leak out, soaking the head of my cock, as she rubbed it into my flesh while nibbling at my ball sac.

She then licked up my hard cock, covering it with a mixture of her saliva and my pre cum, and ran her hands over my cock lovingly, holding it with one hand while softly running her other hand along the underside. She looked at me with a sweet expression on her face while she continued rubbing my erection. I had never had anyone rub my cock and suck me so lovingly. She looked so beautiful. There was something about her complexion that looked so sexy since she became pregnant. I'm not sure what it was, but there was something different about her, and I loved it.

While holding my cock straight up, she started licking it again from the base to the head, stopping only to suck my balls. She then moved her attention to my balls again and started nibbling on them while running her hand over the length of my cock. She continued this for several minutes and then moved her mouth to the head of my cock again and started sucking me, wrapping her hot mouth around my shaft. Looking down at her I could see her long hair falling down on my abdomen and I could feel it as it touched my skin. Her breasts, which were getting larger every month, were hanging down and her nipples were erect. I wanted to grab her and pull her on top of me and suck her breasts, returning the pleasure she was giving me, but I wanted to let her do this at her own speed, which was driving my crazy. I wanted this to last as long as it possibly could. Sure, she had sucked me off many times over the past several months, but never like this. Never.

She started bobbing her head up and down on my erection faster, and continued this for a few more minutes before she started licking my shaft. She let my cock loose and it slapped against my abdomen. She licked over it one more time before moving up my abdomen, licking me softly across my stomach to my chest, and started licking my nipples again, driving my crazy.

She spent a few minutes licking my nipples and then licked up my neck to my mouth, and slid her tongue into my mouth. She locked my lips, and I released my tongue, and she started licking my lips and my extended tongue. Her kiss was so sweet.

We started licking each other's tongues, and then she wrapped her lips around my tongue and started sucking it gently. I could feel it all the way down to my groin. God, this was good. She was taking her time, getting me more aroused by the second.

She was licking and sucking my tongue the same was she did my cock. She lowered her hand to my cock and gently stroked me as she continued kissing me. She licked around my mouth, and then down to my face and over to my ear, licking me all over. I could feel the softness of her breasts against my chest as she continued kissing me.

She moved up and put her knees on either side of my head and lowered her pussy to my face as she reached back and started stroking my cock tenderly as I slid my tongue between her pussy lips and started licking her. Her taste was so sweet, and she was being so gentle, like never before. She obviously wanted this evening to be special, and it was. So very special.

I continued licking Cassie's wet pussy lips as she gently moved herself over my mouth, pressing down harder and grinding herself into my mouth while continuing to softly rub my hard cock.

Cassie started to moan, softly at first, but with increasing volume and intensity as I continued eating her, sliding my tongue as deep as I could, savoring her taste.

I licked from inside of her pussy and around it, feeling my wet tongue glide over her bare pussy. Apparently she had taken the time to get a wax job today as well, as her skin around her pussy was so soft. I continued licking her for several minutes as she continued moaning and rubbing my cock, which was quite wet by this time. She would move her hand over the head of my cock and spread the pre cum over the head while continuing to rub me.

As I flicked my tongue over her bare pussy rapidly, Cassie started moaning louder.

"Oh yes, god that feels so good. Oh yes, Tim. God yes," she moaned as I continued making love to her pussy with my tongue and mouth, licking over it and around it, trying to give her as much pleasure as she was giving me.

The sound she was making was driving me wild and she held her pussy over my face. She let loose of my cock and held herself over me moaning and crying out in intense pleasure. She pushed herself up on her knees with her pussy buried in my face and started fucking my tongue, riding it as she would my cock. Her hands moved to her breasts and she started rubbing them and playing with her hard nipples as I continued eating her. She moved her hands to her hips and thighs, rubbing herself and lowering her pussy to my face until he was resting against me, grinding herself into my mouth.

Cassie slowly turned around, placing her knees beside my head while lowering herself on top of me, taking her mouth to my cock, and started sucking me as I ate her.

I moved my hands up to her ass and spread her cheeks so I could see her pink pucker, and started licking it. I pulled her ass and pussy wide so I could get a good view of her and continued licking her out. Cassie wrapped her lips around my cock and started sucking me, licking the head of my cock again as continued eating her.

We continued in this position for a couple of minutes, when Cassie got off of me, turned around facing me, and lowered herself down on my hard cock, letting me slide slowly into her. She started lowering herself up and down on my hard cock, as I felt the walls of her pussy surround my shaft. She continued slowly at first, but then increased her speed until she was bouncing up and down rapidly on my cock as I watched her breasts bouncing above me. I started thrusting my cock into her as she came down, Cassie moved her hands to her knees and grabbed them as she continued fucking herself on my hardness. I kept driving myself into her. I reached under her thighs and helped her as she continued fucking me.

Cassie finally slowed down, and slowly moved up and down on my shaft as I thrust into her. I started fucking her more rapidly, losing all control as my cock slammed in and out of her faster than ever before. Cassie moved her hands down and started rubbing herself rapidly as I continued sliding my cock in and out of her.

Somehow we rolled over on our sides, with Cassie facing away from me, and I entered her from behind. Cassie raised her right leg up and I held it with my hand as I continued drilling her from behind. Her moans increased in intensity as we made love on the bed. Our bed.

I continued making love to my sister in this position for several minutes, thrusting in and out of her rapidly. God, the feeling was fantastic. I wanted my sister more than ever. I had missed this so much.

My balls were slapping against her ass as I fucked my sister.

Cassie came. She cried out in a loud voice that she was going to cum, and she did.

I continued fucking her slowly. She continued to moan. I fucked her harder. She moaned louder.

Looking down, I could see my cock slowly sliding in and out of her as she continued moaning in pleasure. I increased my speed again, as Cassie rolled over on her back. I grabbed her knees and pressed them back against her, looking at her beautiful breasts. With her legs bent back, her pussy and ass were sticking up in the air, and I pressed my hard cock back into her and started making love to her. God, she looked so beautiful in that position.

I knew that I wasn't going to last long as Cassie hit her second orgasm. I slid my hands to her ankles and spread her legs as far apart as I could, looking at my beautiful sister spread out on the bed beneath me. I continued fucking her harder as she continued moaning in pleasure.

"Oh god, Oh god, Oh god," she cried out as I watched the expression on her face. Yeah, she was enjoying this as much as I was.

I fucked her faster, and soon felt my ejaculation as I started filling my sister's pussy with my sperm to overflowing.

After I came, I pulled out of her and watched as my cum slowly emerged from her pussy, running down over her pink pucker and down her ass cheeks. Cassie reached down between her legs and started rubbing my cum over her bare pussy. She took a glob of my cum and rubbed it over his breasts, and then slid her fingers over herself again and moved them to her mouth, licking my cum.

I crawled on top of Cassie and brought my lips to hers, and we kissed while I pressed my body against hers, never getting enough of the feeling of her breasts pressed against me.

We stayed in bed all night, touching each other, kissing each other, until we fell asleep.

When we woke up the following morning, Cassie was still wrapped in my arms, her soft flesh against mine.

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her gently on the lips, sliding my tongue into her mouth. We made out for several minutes before she suggested we get a shower, noting that she still had my dried cum all over her.

We walked into the bathroom and Cassie started the water. Then she stepped over the tub and grabbed the shower head and started spraying the hot water all over her nude body as she stood facing me. She sprayed it over her breasts, and then down to her pussy, and spreading her legs apart, sprayed up between her legs and then back over her body, facing me and smiling sexily at me.

"Are you going to join me or what?" she asked as I got in the shower beside her. Cassie held the shower head to against her breast as I started rubbing her soft body. I slid my hands down to her tiny baby bump and felt it tenderly as I kissed her. Cassie took my hands and brought them to her soft, wet breasts and with her hands over mine, gently rubbed her breasts, telling me that they were getting more sensitive each day. I continued rubbing my sister's breasts in the shower as she looked at me with a sexy expression. I thought how beautiful she was, especially not that she was pregnant. God, she looked so sweet.