All Comments on 'Cassie, the Bank Teller Ch. 01'

by DoctorDougie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SeracaeSeracaealmost 16 years ago
Has promise

This could continue well; it has a man who is NOT rudely trying to dive into her pants, while still having very reasonable urges to do so anyway. This is a good mix, and should make for a realistic story.

This particular entry is a BIT dry, but that's fair for the first in a series. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Job

We enjoyed the lighter style, and set up......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wait...

...Until you get to the sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Good story

Lovely story and beautifully crafted! Loved her beautiful pussy exposed and her breasts exposed to his eager eyes! Shame he had to be professional and couldn’t gently caress and plant a wet sloppy kiss on her beautiful pussy lips and lick her wet lips and gently suck her weeping pussy lips! May be that will come when he have to remove his stitches!

Please let him suck lick and tongue fuck her pussy and make her cum at least three times before she offers to suck his cock as a thank you gesture!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you must be detailed in what everyone looks like, show us, don't tell us. There is nothing more boring to read (and lazy to write) than body dimensions and such being rattled off as if they are sports statistics. I stopped reading after that paragraph.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous