Castaway Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she was preparing the envelope, I asked her about any local charter flight services. She mentioned there were a few, but it really depended on the destination. She handed me two pamphlets that both advertised services to fly to some of the islands, so I thanked her. I would do my own research about how far and how often these services flew.

Sleep was again pretty calm that night. Time seemed to fly by me over the next few days. The sale would go through, once the feds were done with their investigation. Cyrus was still on the run, and Caitlin had been served the papers. At first, she had tried to call me, and then tried to text me. I responded with a simple text, to talk to me through Sandra.

Was I being a coward by not talking with her? Maybe. My justification was that she would try her best to talk me out of divorce, and I had no desire to stay married to her anymore. Eventually I would have to talk to her, but I was going to put that off as long as I could.

It wasn't easy, but with most of my savings, and cashed in retirement fund, I was able to buy the boat. I paid to have it moored in O'ahu temporarily, and worked with the locals to have it cleaned up and ready to move in. The main hiccup had actually been my wife. She didn't want a divorce, and initially thought she could dissuade me from going through with it all. Thankfully she didn't try to force counselling on us or anything like that, but she really thought that she could convince me that she loved me enough to reconcile after her betrayal.

Basically, through my lawyer, I told her to go fuck off and find Cyrus if she really wanted to get laid that badly. I know, it was a low blow, but I felt like she deserved it. I eventually did have to go back to Virginia, to settle everything, once and for all. I spent as much time as I could with Maddy, and again made a promise to her that I would call or email often. I did have to see Caitlin once, and it was the hardest thirty minutes of my life, to date.

"I know I screwed up, but I want to spend the rest of my life making it up to you. I love only you! I don't want this divorce!!" she pleaded with me.

"So then what is Cyrus to you? Just a good fuck on the side or something? Exactly how long have you two been fucking anyhow? I know it's more than just the one time I saw you."

"I swear that was the only time, James. As crazy as it sounds, I wanted you to walk in on us, to feel the hurt that I felt, when I thought you had been cheating on me. I know how stupid that sounds now, but that's how I felt at the time. I am sorry for what I did. If I could take it back, I absolutely would!"

"Ok, so what about a couple nights after I left town? I know he came over here, and spent the night. Did he just sleep on the couch that night?"

She went pale, and her eyes got real wide at hearing this.

"Yeah, I thought so. You really think I am that stupid, don't you? I was blind to it for a long time. Love will do that, I guess." I gave her a hard look, "He must have been pretty good, to be worth throwing everything away for."

"James, I will do anything. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!! It meant nothing to me, and I will never do it again. I'm so..."

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled. I had enough of her shit. "That is ENOUGH! I don't want to hear it anymore. You pissed away the life that we were supposed to have together. YOU did that! You ruined the one thing that I believed in, no matter how shitty everything else gets. You murdered my love for you, just like he tried to actually murder me. "

After that she just started bawling. It was almost comical. If it hadn't happened to me, I wouldn't have believed it at all. How could such a great love, come to such a demise? Those two must have baked something up, or she was really dumb to fall for his shit after knowing him for so many years.

I left her like that, telling her that we were through. Before leaving town, I gave a set of tickets to Maddy for her visit later in the summer. Caitlin would not get her wish, and we would divorce whether she liked it or not. I talked to both lawyers while I was in town, and even stopped in to see Shawn while I was around. I mentioned to him that I was considering opening up my own charter service back in Hawaii, and wondered if he might want to assist me. He asked me if he could think about it, and of course I told him to take all the time he needed.

After all of that, I returned to Hawaii, my new home. The boat was perfect for me, and I grew to really love the quiet of the ocean at night. Eventually, the feds finished up with their investigation, and allowed for Tony to finalize the sale of Rapid Relief Logistics. I just told him to make sure that the new owner would take care of the three that still worked there. Jenny, Tammy and Shawn had all been great employees, and didn't deserve to be put out on their asses for what Cyrus had started. At this point, I really didn't care if they ever found Cyrus. He had lost everything, all for my wife's pussy. I hoped he enjoyed being on the run.

When I got back, I did start investigating the possibility of opening my own charter service, but it would have to be for passage to the smaller islands. There were already several services to charter between the largest islands, and I wasn't sure about the viability of competing with them or not yet. I would need to learn more about the area first.

The only change I made after getting back from Virginia, was to move my mooring from O'ahu island down the chain a bit, to the island of Moloka'i. I figured it was more central to all of the islands, and would be a good place to start my little island hopping service. It didn't hurt that it was more secluded, had less people on it, and was beautiful in its natural features. Once the sale of RRL was complete, I would get to work on it. Until then, I would just sit on the deck of my boat, and enjoy more 'Beach Pineapple'.

I finally felt like I needed some human interaction, so I called Kim. I decided that I was going to enjoy myself, and at least take her out on a date. She accepted the dinner invitation before I had even gotten to fully ask her. I took her to Haleiwa Joe's, a seafood place that she recommended. The place didn't look like much from the front, but the interior was pretty nice looking. When we were taken to a table on the back patio, my breath was taken away. We had a stunning view of a small lake, with a white dock that stretched out into the middle. The mountains around it were equally vibrant, and the dense green that surrounded us felt perfect.

We sat down, and I decided it was time to get to know some more about each other. All I knew until this point was that she was very smart, and worked as a concierge.

"So Kim, have you lived here your whole life?"

She nodded. "Yes, my family is mostly from here in Kaneohe, but my grandmother lives north of here in Ahuimanu. I have been to most of the islands, but haven't gone much further. How about you, where are you from?"

"Until recently, I lived in Virginia. I decided to sell my business there, and moved here to stay. As for the rest of my family, well... that's a long story that I can share some other time. For now, I will just say that I am getting a divorce, and have a daughter that I love very much." It was time to change the subject, so that's what I did. "Right now I am living on Moloka'i, on a boat docked there anyhow. I intend on setting up a charter flight service, and continue flying. That is my true passion in life."

Her smile lit up the room. I think she was glad to hear that I moved here, and wasn't still just a tourist. Our dinner arrived, and we enjoyed more of the light chatting that occurs when two people are getting to know one another. She was indeed very smart, and she was so beautiful, that I got caught just staring at her twice. After we were done, I set the money for the bill and tip on the table, and we left.

Overall, dinner was just refreshing. I hadn't been on a first date in decades, so it felt pretty good to know that I could still talk to a beautiful woman without mumbling. I took her back to her apartment, and she invited me in for a drink. I had secretly been hoping that she would, as an excuse to keep this wonderful evening going. Once inside, she pointed me to her kitchen.

"James, can you go make us some drinks, while I go get comfortable? The glasses are on the side of the fridge, and the good stuff is in the cupboard above the stove."

Without even waiting for an answer, she walked off for her bedroom down the hall. I went and got two glasses down, and checked her cabinet to see what types of liquor she had. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she had a good Irish Blend whiskey, so decided on that for us. I yelled out a question to her, "You like your whiskey on the rocks, or neat?"

I heard the muffled, "Rocks please," from the back bedroom. Great, another person who likes to water their good alcohol down. I laughed to myself at the thought, as I got ice in her glass, and poured the brownish liquid into both. I carried them both into her living room, and set them on the table. About this time I heard her bedroom door open and close.

I sat on her couch, and nearly unloaded in my pants the second she came into view. She was wearing thigh high stockings, with a garter belt to complete the ensemble. She had a white lace bra, with a matching skimpy lace panty, and some four inch high heels. Those FMP's made her taller, and oh so sexy.

"Oh my god, you're gorgeous!" I managed to get out.

"You like?" she asked, as she slowly twirled around in front of me, showing off her figure.

I set my drink down, jumped up and grabbed her from behind. I wrapped my arms around her, and proceeded to kiss the side of her neck. Giving it tender caresses with my lips, running the tip of my tongue from the base of her neck up to behind her ear. She shivered with a moan. I gently sucked the lobe of her ear into my mouth, and nibbled on it with just the tips of my teeth, while using my tongue to rub it back and forth.

She was moaning louder now, and I released her ear to move around behind her to give the other side the same attention. By the time I worked my way up her neck and to the lobe, she spun around with a fiery look in her eyes, smoldering with desire. I guess it didn't take much to warm her up.

"You're mine!" she declared. If she was expecting an argument, she was sorely mistaken.

She roughly pushed me back down onto the couch, and got down on her knees in between my open legs. She undid my pants, and pulled at them. I lifted my rear up so she could get them all the way off. Once they cleared my ankles, she moved back up and grasped my manhood in her petite hands, stroking it idly.

"My, someone is VERY happy to see me, huh?"

"Uh huh..." I was back to sounding like a cave man. Women seemed to have that effect on me sometimes. I am confident that I am not alone on this one.

As she stroked, she removed one hand and gently started caressing my balls, rolling them with her palm. She lowered her head and blew soft puffs across the head of my cock. The sensation was out of this world, and driving me mad with desire. Her tongue snaked its way out of her mouth, and she began running the tip up and down the underside of my crown. She worked it around the outside, and even licked up the dribble of pre-cum that had emerged. I knew without a doubt, I was going to have to return THIS favor, with pleasure of course.

Once she had me good and primed, she lowered her lips around the mushroom head, and slowly made her way down my length. I am no porn star, but my slightly above average cock rarely ever made it all the way in. She had no trouble at all, going all the way down. Her nose touched my pelvis, and I was in heaven. She swallowed with her throat muscles, and I nearly lost it right there. She moved back up to catch a breath, and then went right back down.

I was moaning at this point; shit who wouldn't? "MMMMmmmhhh... OH GODDDD... feels sooooo damn good."

She went up one more time, and then back down, staring into my eyes the whole time with her baby blue eyes. This was the absolute hottest thing I had ever experienced. This time she was sucking in so hard, her cheeks caved inwards as she was swallowing with her throat again, and this time I lost it. I tried to warn her, but it seemed to make her suck and try harder.

"Going to... CUMMMMM..." The over-stimulation of my cock had intensified, and I shot off the first of several ropes into her waiting throat. I am not sure if she even tasted it or had any in her mouth. She stayed buried on my pole until I shot my last. Only then did she move back up and swallow. She caught her breath, and smiled up at me. I grabbed her by the shoulders, and hauled her up to give her a deep, passionate kiss. She returned the kiss with just as much heat, and when we broke, she had an even bigger smile.

"Most guys won't kiss me after doing that. You're kinda special huh?"

"Honey, after that, a man would be a fool not to. God you are so sexy," I replied.

Before she could do or say anything, I grabbed her waist and rolled her over, to sit in the spot that I had just vacated. She squealed at the sudden movement, and moved into a panting moan when I reached for her bra to unclasp it. Once freed from their confines, I was able to gaze at her beautiful breasts. They weren't huge by any standard, but at a very nice B-cup size, and they looked like a really good handful. They stood proud, with small dark brown areola and a pencil eraser sized, lighter brown nipple sticking out from each.

I leaned forward, and licked each nipple quickly. Once done, I slowly blew air across each of them, watching goose bumps form on the breasts, and the nipples get harder than they already were. She moaned at this, and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me to her left breast. I greedily took the nipple into my mouth, and licked and suckled it, worshiping her nipple as if it was the last I would ever get. I moved to the other side and copied the attention given to its twin.

While working on the girls upstairs, my hands were busy working down below. I ran my hands up her thighs, making circular motions and rubbing as much exposed skin as possible. When I reached her apex, I moved her tiny panty to the side and began to rub her outer lips. The pliable skin was plump with anticipation, and I was happy to provide the attention. My thumbs began lightly rubbing the inside of the lips, starting at the bottom and working their way up.

On my next down stroke, I let one of them slip just inside her love tunnel. She gasped, and I continued my oral assault on the current nipple I had, while my hands were working magic down below. She finally grabbed my hair, and pulled my head back.

"I NEED YOU... NOW!!"

I still intended to return the favor she bestowed me earlier, so backed off her nipples, and lowered my head quickly to her lap. Before she could protest, I started by sucking in her outer lips, and ran my tongue along them, inserting it into her hole on the downwards lick. When I got to the top, my tongue teased around her very aroused clit, only making light contact with it. She bucked her hips, trying to force more contact, and I obliged after another minute of teasing.

She didn't seem like she wanted to slowly, casually make love, she wanted a hard and fast fuck, so that's what I was going to do. When that little love button got into my mouth, I attacked. I sucked in on it, as well as flicked the tip of my hardened tongue against it in rapid movements. This apparently had the desired effect, because she started screaming and bucking wildly on her couch. Only the fact that my arms were now wrapped around her thighs, kept me from releasing contact. I continued my focused attack on her pussy, until she stopped flailing and just plopped back down on the couch. I slowed at this point, not wanting to overdo it, guessing she was going to be super-sensitive right about then.

My kisses instead worked their way back up her body, across both nipples again, bringing more shudders from her pleasure wracked body. I made it to her collar bone, licking gently, and up her chin to her soft lips. She kissed me back, lovingly this time and devoid of the animalistic hunger we had experienced before.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she just stared at me. "That was unbelievable, James. You can do that anytime you want," she said with a huge satiated smile.

About this time, my hardness had returned, and she felt it against her thigh. She pulled me up a little higher, by my shoulders, and with her other hand reached down to line me up with her very wet pussy. Now that we both had our animalistic needs taken care of, it was time to show each other some real emotion. We kissed like two long-lost lovers, rubbing our hands all over each other as I pushed into her. The heat of our coupling was intense, and felt like heaven on earth.

I kept up a very slow and steady rhythm, in no rush this time around. She was moving under me as well, and seemed to be in the exact same groove as I was. We were really good together. After what seemed like an hour, I felt my climax building again. Twice in one night was something I hadn't done in a while, but would be part of this night that I would never forget. She started panting, so I figured she was getting close too. I held out for her, running math numbers and books titles through my head, anything to distract the impending explosion.

Her breathing got shorter, and her hips started to buck. She wrapped her legs around my waist, hard, and I could see the taught look of ecstasy on her face. I let loose and blew the biggest load I have ever felt come out, into her waiting love tunnel. The sensation of her climax, squeezing my hard cock made it even that much more intense. When we both were spent, I flopped down onto my elbows and gave her another kiss.

We lay in each other's arms for a few minutes, catching our breath, before my softening cock slid out of her. We both groaned at the feeling, but knew that it was inevitable. I got up first, ran to her bathroom and got a wet washcloth. I ran back out, handed it to her so that she could clean herself up, seeing as my seed was now working its way out her and down one of her legs.

We moved to the bathroom, where she stripped off the remaining bits of clothes she had on, and we showered together. It was very intimate, with lots of kissing and rubbing, before the hot water started getting cold on us. After getting out, we dried off and she took me to her bedroom. We proceeded to make love one more time that night before falling asleep.

The next morning I awoke, to find her bed empty. I got up, and she was in her kitchen already drinking some coffee that she had made. She had a serious look on her face, and she said, "We should talk." I was no longer in my good mood, thinking the worst. No man ever likes hearing those words.

"James, I really like you. Last night was wonderful, and I hope it was as good for you as it was for me."

"Kim, it was amazing. YOU, are an amazing woman, and made me a very happy man last night." I smiled at that, remembering it all.

"I'm glad to hear that. I just want you to know that I am not looking for anything serious right now, ok?"

She had an almost anxious, expectant look on her face as she waited for my response. Meanwhile, I was worried she was going to say that she wanted to move in, or get married or something like that, after only the one night. We were on the same page, after all.

I smiled, and replied. "Kim, I'm not in a place right now where I want anything serious either. I like you a lot, and hope we can see each other more, but am really not thinking about wedding bells and kids just yet," I finished with a chuckle and a smile.