Castaways Ch. 07

Story Info
They plan to leave the island.
8.5k words
4.67
76.8k
28

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

This is a fictional account.

*

John got up early and left the hut without disturbing Em. She started having discomfort and nausea in the mornings so he felt it was better to let her sleep. He wanted to work on the rudder mechanism for the raft anyway and she couldn't really help him much with that. Besides, her main focus these days was working on the sail. Never having been much of a sewer, Em was being challenged, with limited materials, to come up with a large enough and suitable sail.

To create a sail that would be strong enough to survive even in rough and stormy seas, was not too easy since her main sources of material were coats, shirts, and a few old curtains from the plane. Her thread was anything she could gather from denim jeans and the cloth cushions of the captain's and co-pilot's seats, neither of which gave her very long pieces. Not an easy task but she had one saving grace. The old lady had in her suitcase a small travel sewing kit. It wasn't much but there was some thread and more importantly two needles.

The mast of the raft amounted to the longest and stoutest piece of bamboo they had. It was only ten feet tall but fairly thick at around four inches in diameter. Secured at the base into the raft at the bottom and by two smaller supporting pieces about two feet up, it was pretty sturdy. They would use wire from the plane to hold the sail in place. John had even crafted a way to raise and lower it to the bottom bamboo cross support for the sail using the hanging rings from the curtains on the plane. The sail wouldn't be much to look at by current standards but it would work, they hoped.

John had worked hard on the design of the rudder. A broken rudder at sea would be worse than if the sail couldn't be repaired. Without a rudder he feared they could be left adrift and that would potentially be their biggest concern for survival. He had spent hours molding and hammering a piece of aluminum around a stout piece of bamboo. He secured it in place with screws from the plane and fashioned the handle for the rudder in a similar way. When he was done, he was satisfied it would work well and could handle some rough seas. Not having much sailing experience though much was guess work that made him uneasy. Trusting his new family to a crudely designed craft out on the open sea worried him constantly.

One night as they were sitting on the giant boulder behind their hut, watching the sun set, having just had glorious sex, Em had shown him two rings she had made from tiny seashells. She smiled at him as she slipped his on his finger. Then she handed the other to him to put on her finger.

"What are these?" John asked but had a clue and kissed her.

"What do you think they are, silly?" Em replied and kissed him again.

"You made us engagement rings?" John answered.

"Love rings really, but you can certainly call them engagement rings if you want," Em proclaimed with a loving smile.

"I'm the one that should be getting the rings," John said.

"Well, I didn't see you doing it so I did," Em stated.

"I suppose I should be asking the question though," he said hugging her tighter. "Will you marry me, Meredith Emerson?"

"Yes ... I will marry you, John Morrison," Em exclaimed and kissed him passionately.

John slipped the ring on Em's finger and kissed her again. The kisses that followed were so full of love and passion his dick started to react. He wouldn't have thought that possible after the nice long lovemaking session they had just concluded but here it was stirred by their loving kisses. Em's hand on his inner thigh wasn't helping either. It didn't take long for that hand to feel the movement growing towards it. A slight squeeze from her hand told him she knew what was happening.

Em broke the kiss, 'So soon, big boy?" Em queried with a mischievous smile.

"You're going to kill me," John complained.

"I'm not the one starting this. Besides, you love it," Em added.

"I certainly can't get enough of you," John said pulling her even closer for a kiss.

The rock was no place to make love so they exited for the frond mat below. They took it long and slow pleasuring each other orally before fucking. Having fucked Em just an hour or so earlier, John lasted a good long time, bringing Em to three nice orgasms before flooding her insides with more sperm. No longer worried about getting her pregnant, Em and John hugged and lay together afterwards, staring into the nighttime fire, and acting like two longtime lovers.

The next day John worked on the rudder again while Em sewed a section of the sail. Before John could attach the rudder, he wanted to push the raft closer to the water on the rails. He worried that if they kept the raft on the top tier of the beach and loaded it with all the remaining provisions and essentials, when they went to push it down to the beach the rudder would drag in the sand. So he built a stop in the rails leading down to the beach and called Em to help him. Together they pushed the raft over the edge of the top flat part of the beach and then fought hard to hold it back from sliding down hard on the stoppers he had built.

The stoppers were nothing more than two pieces of stout bamboo on each side, tied together, braced into the sand further down, and positioned to catch the front runners on the raft. The stoppers would work well but John didn't want the raft sliding down the rails hard into them and possibly damaging something or knocking the runners off the rails. It took both Em and John, dragging in the sand above the raft to slow it enough so it just nudged up against the stoppers about midway down the beach and held there.

Now John could mount the rudder and prepare the raft for the finishing touches. Soon he would be affixing the two plastic rafts to the top and getting ready for the loading to begin. John set to work on the rudder as Em returned to her sewing. He was sweating hard as he tried to secure the fairly heavy rudder to the raft. He had part of it wired in place when he heard Em scream. He dropped everything and raced back towards camp.

"Em, what is it!" John yelled back, grabbed his spear, and raced towards the camp up the beach.

As he got higher, the top part of Em's body came into view and he saw she had the flare gun pointed into the air. He screamed at her to stop but too late. Still running towards her, he saw the smoke trail from the flare gun as the flare shot skyward. Only twenty feet from Em now, he finally saw what she did. What looked like a military plane was flying low and right at them only several hundred yards away and closing fast. John reached Em as they both watched the flare burst brightly only a hundred feet up in the air. There was little doubt the plane could see it as it screamed past over them and right over the smoke flumes from the dying flare.

"A plane!" Em was screaming and pointing. "A plane!"

"I see it!" John hollered over the roar of the plane's engines as it passed above.

They hugged as they watched the plane swing out wide and bank around. They cheered and jumped up and down as the plane flew back towards them. It seemed to be swaying back and forth and John realized he was rolling his wings to show they had spotted them. Em and John yelled loudly as the plane flew right over them even lower now. They could almost make out the pilot as he screamed past.

"He sees us, Em!" John shouted over the wash of the engines.

"Oh, my god, John! We're going to be saved!" Em cried aloud.

The plane made one more close pass over the jumping and waving couple before it banked, waved its wings, and took off into the sun. The couple were still waving until it was a black spot in the distance.

"Are they going to come for us now?" Em asked excitedly.

"He's probably on the radio now to his base reporting our position," John related.

"Was it an American plane?" Em questioned.

"I think it was by the markings. It might have been Coast Guard or the Navy. I'm not sure," John replied.

"When will they be back?" Em queried.

"I don't know," John said before turning to her, "Holy shit!"

"What?" Em stated with a suddenly worried look.

She watched John smile and then laugh. "What?" Em repeated, getting mad that she didn't get the joke.

"That pilot must have liked what he saw," John mused aloud and she followed his eyes.

Em glanced down and suddenly realized she was topless. She had put her bikini bottoms on to sit in the sand and sew but had left her top off out of force of habit. She rarely wore it anymore since her tan was deep and full. Her whole body, like John's was a rich golden brown. Her tits must have been an incredible sight to that pilot as she jumped and waved excitedly. Em looked back at John with a shocked look on her face.

"Oh, my god," Em exclaimed, but then noticed John's smiling face. He cracked up and so did she.

"He'll be back quickly," John howled.

Em slapped his arm but laughed too, "He'll bring all his buddies."

"He sure will," John agreed, laughing.

After they had a good laugh Em said, "I guess I better start wearing clothes."

"Yeah, no telling when they'll be back."

John turned to go back to the raft as Em stood over the partially finished sail. She glanced back to John just as he was turning back to her.

"John ... "

"Yeah, what're we doing?" John said, interrupting her.

"Not much point now," Em offered.

"Yeah, it would be foolish to risk a journey on this raft if we're about to be rescued," John agreed.

"All this work for nothing," Em lamented.

"Definitely," John said turning to look back down the beach at the mast of the raft sticking up over the sand.

"We don't really need to continue, right?" Em questioned.

"You're right, not much point," John granted.

"What a waste," Em said, bending to pick up her half finished sail. "This was a lot of work."

"Tell me about it," John acknowledged too.

"We should start preparing to leave for when they get here," Em proclaimed.

"Yeah, we should figure out what we want to take and what to leave," John decided.

"What about the money, John? Are we going to try to bring that with us?"

"We should," John stated.

"Yes, but what if they decided to search us or something?" Em advised.

"Good thought, but I doubt they're going to go through our personal stuff. Pack your underwear and bikinis around the money," John offered as advice jokingly.

"Those horny sailors, that might be the first place they'd look," Em concluded with a giggle.

"Especially after the pilot tells his buddies about the nice show he got," John pronounced laughing.

"Yeah, funny," Em lamented, but then laughed too.

They quit working on the raft and instead began packing some of their belongings into two suitcases. That night they celebrated after dinner their apparent rescue. They made a brew of heated coconut milk, shavings of coconut, and pieces of banana. It was tasty and reminded them of coconut and banana pudding except waterier.

They were in high spirits that night and made love, possibly for the last time on their private deserted tropical isle. Their passion was hot and intense. John never tired of looking at her beauty. He thought she was the prettiest woman he had ever known and constantly watched her move about gracefully and athletically. His desire to be near her and with her all the time just intensified and she many times caught him just sitting back gazing at her. She would always smile and just continue whatever she was doing. He found her to be incredibly hot. Even down a few pounds from the hard work on the island had toned her muscles. Her body was like that of a golden goddess with its amazing tan. Her aureoles, once richly pink, were now golden brown like the rest of her. They were near invisible on her ample breasts if not for the delicious looking buds of her nipples, so easily excited.

Their love making that night, unlike other times where their passions drove them to hot, hard, and fast sex, was slow and deliberate. They played and teased each other for a long time. John went first, kissing Em as she lay on her back on the frond mat. He kissed her lips, around her eyes and forehead, the tip of her nose, and around to each ear. He kissed down her neck, even sucking gently of the soft dark skin. He might have given her a mark but her tan hid everything. He gently worked down to her breasts, kissing all around them before ever touching the aroused, distended nipples that so urgently awaited his caress. Em moaned appreciatively at his touches but groaned too seeking more stimulation to her aching tits. John cupped the firm mounds in each hand and slowly fed the sensitive morsels to his mouth and tongue. He licked all around her nipples before sucking the turgid buds into his mouth. Em held his head to her and moaned softly at his ministrations to her breasts.

"Oh, god, John! That feels so good," Em gasped.

"I could play with these beauties for hours," John replied with his mouth still partly touching a saliva slick nipple.

"Be my guest," Em encouraged jokingly.

"What about me going lower? You want me to just stay here and not go lower?"

"Mmmm, please ... don't stop ... yes ... yes ... keep going," Em pleaded with real conviction.

John laughed, "Soon," and he returned to a stiff nipple.

"Oh, god," Em growled. "Please."

John disobeyed just long enough to raise her desire another level. When his mouth trailed away from her tits, down her taut belly, he left her nipples wet and hard as bullets in the cooling night breeze. As he kissed lower, Em moaned quietly while she awaited his touch to her sex. John loved making her cum with his mouth and Em knew from experience what awaited her when he finally got there. Her body arched slightly off the mat hoping to cause him to move faster to her pussy. She could feel her passion rising and knew it wouldn't take much for him to pull the first orgasm of the night from her wet and aroused cunt. Her mind reeled with the pleasure and she told herself, 'One touch to my clit and he's going to set me off for sure.'

John maddeningly made her wait though. He kissed and licked all around her pussy but stayed away from actually touching it. He kissed down the soft inner skin of her thighs, all the way down her shapely legs, and licked at her toes. Em watched him with burning lust in her eyes as he sucked on her toes one after the other. He agonizingly slowly kissed and licked up the other leg until he finally, once again, worked around her sex. Em used her hands to try to guide him to her aching core, but he held just short of her goal.

Finally, John parted her labia with his fingers and thrust her probing tongue as deep as he could into her wet vagina. Em howled and bucked up off the mat. It had not even taken a touch to her clit to send her over the edge. Her delicious orgasm consumed her as she pushed his head hard against her. John's tongue wiggled mischievously inside her seeking every possible pleasure receptor.

"Oh, god, you wicked man," Em grunted as her pussy stopped spasming around his active tongue.

"You like that?" John asked, removing his tongue briefly from her flooded cavity.

"God, yes," Em groaned.

"Me too," John agreed, returning to taste more of her sweet cum.

John worked on her cunt again, nowhere near done. He played to bring her at least one more nerve shattering explosion before he stopped. He probed her pussy with fingers and tongue until he had her moaning again. Her hands were still clutching fists full of his hair and pressing him to her so hard he had to fight to breathe. When he had her good and aroused he started to increase the tempo and stimulation one action after another. He inserted one finger at a time inside her tight pussy until he had three buried deep enough to rub her spot.

He teased the rough surface as his tongue and other hand started to work above. John could easily see her hard little pea poking out of her hood. Her clit was wet and pink and ready to be touched but he moved all around it agonizingly. Em grunted and squirmed beneath him, trying desperately to get him to touch her clit but he held back until he knew she was primed to go off like a new oil well. One touch and he would send her into climatic space.

"John," Em urged just before he sucked on the hard little nubbin. "Oh, fuck!"

John sucked with some force on her tender little clit as Em bucked and trembled. Her orgasm hit her like a freight train and she squeezed his head between her legs cutting off his air. He stayed with her as she thrashed about as waves of bliss coursed through her body; all the time his mouth and tongue teased the tender bud of her clit with electric touches that spread through her body like currents.

"Good, god!" Em gasped loudly. "Ahh ... Mmmm."

When she finally began to relax John let her hyper-sensitive clit go and concentrated on tasting her sweet nectar. He lapped at her cunt and pushed her legs back open to give himself greater access and the ability to breathe. He feasted on her until she gently pushed him back but not before he had cleaned her of most of her tasty cum.

"No more, please," Em groaned. "Oh, god, that was good."

John crawled back up her body and she kissed him with love and passion. She tasted herself in his mouth as she probed the inside with her tongue. They lay panting together for a few minutes until both could catch their breath. Em slowly pushed him over and began kissing him. 'Two can play at this game,' she mused.

Em repeated most of what John had done to her. She started with the kisses to his face, neck, and down his body. She sucked on his nipples too until they were hard little buds. Then she trailed down his firm body but carefully avoided and contact with his proudly standing member. His cockhead already had leaked pre-cum from the arousal of eating her gorgeous pussy. Her sweet caresses and tender licks were driving him crazy and more pre-cum bubbled from his cock slit like the open lava vent of an active volcano. He tried hard to concentrate on other things to take his mind off the delicious touches and gentle licks of Em's active fingers and tongue. He didn't want to cum, as she had, when she first touched him, but he was having trouble fighting that feeling.

"Oh, god, Em," John moaned.

"Not so easy on the receiving end, is it?" Em chuckled.

"No," John agreed.

"Want me to touch this?" Em questioned and flicked her forefinger nail across the sensitive underside of his cockhead.

John's cock twitched in response to her fingernail teasing his overly aroused flesh and a fresh bead of pre-cum oozed from the head. She only touched it the one time but his cock continued to pulse and throb with desire.

"Oh, shit," John growled.

"Like that?" Em asked and scrapped the same nail across the surface again.

"Oh, geez," John gasped as his cock again jerked uncontrollably of its own accord.

Unlike John, Em wasn't trying to make him cum yet and she feared she might push him to shoot off into the air and on his chest. She loved watching John's cock spew cum but not this time. She was more interested in feeling his big rigid shaft crammed up her tight pussy. She didn't want to risk getting him off too soon and possibly not getting a chance to ride his nice cock to a glorious orgasm.

"Don't you cum," she scolded. "I need you inside me first."

"Oh, god ... you better make it soon," John pleaded.

Em moved away from his cock only having barely touched it twice. She slid up his body and kissed him passionately. They kissed for a good long time but she didn't touch his cock giving him time to recover some. When she thought he was calmed down a little, Em shifted over top of John and positioned herself to take him inside.

"You okay now?" Em asked.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers