Castaways Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little," John croaked.

"Ahh," John said as Em's pussy made first contact with his cockhead.

The wetness and lubrication from his pre-cum as well as her own juices allowed Em to easily slip him inside despite his girth. She eased down feeling inch after inch of his cock part her inner pussy and push deep inside her. The same cock that had given her a baby in her womb was now butting once again up against her cervix and filling her wonderfully.

"Oh, geez, I love your cock inside me," Em exclaimed.

"You feel beautifully tight, babe," John responded.

"God, I love this big dick," Em added as she rose up and then settled slowly down again, feeling every inch once more.

"Take it slow, babe," John encouraged.

"Does your cock like that tight young pussy?" Em queried jokingly.

"For sure," John gasped back as she moved again.

Em rode John's cock slowly. She would bury him deep inside her and grind her pussy into his groin. The sensations for both of them were exquisite. She finally began increasing the speed as her need commanded. John hung with her and used his hands to guide her hips. Em didn't show any real signs of pregnancy yet other than maybe her boobs were even bigger. Her nipples were definitely more sensitive and John moved his hands to touch those. Em moaned as John tweaked and pulled slightly on her aroused nipples. Her bikini bras were getting tighter and she wondered if she would become a D-cup during her pregnancy.

John's hands to her breasts were all the added stimulation Em needed and she felt her orgasm approaching at a quick pace. She sensed John's urgency beneath her too and that drove her on even more. She loved it when they came together and she hoped that would happen this time. A few more powerful strokes up and down on John's incredibly hard cock pushed Em over the edge. Her pussy muscles clamped down hard on him, restricting movement.

John groaned under her, deprived of the friction and further stimulation he needed to achieve orgasm. He thrust up into her but her pussy was incredibly tight. Em's head leaned backwards as she gasped with her release. Beautiful multi-color rockets exploded in her brain and behind her closed eyelids. Electrical pulses from discharging nerve endings flashed across her mind and through her body, making her tremble and groan even louder.

John gained some movement as Em's cunt flooded with her juices and it began to spasm around his cock. He drove up into her desperate for relief but Em was nearing completion of her climax and fell down on his heaving chest. Her beautiful tits acted like two soft pillows as they mashed against him. Her hard nipples evident as they poked him near his own. John stopped fucking up into her even though his own brain and body screamed for release. He let Em bask in the warm afterglow of her wonderful orgasm. Her eyes were still closed and her breathing was labored as she tried to recover. John's cock pulsed angrily inside her as if it had a mind of its own. It seemed unhappy with the conclusion of this fuck so far and wanted more desperately.

Finally Em opened her eyes and looked at John dreamily. A weak smile came to her lips and she leaned forward and kissed him.

"God, you fuck me so well," Em related.

"Yeah," John replied but the strain in his voice gave away his problem.

John felt Em shift her body a little. In doing so, she felt his stiff member still buried deep inside her. She moved her pussy a little on him and squeezed invitingly with her inner muscles.

"Someone didn't cum yet," Em stated.

"No," John answered desperately.

"Mmm ... I could ride this again but I have the feeling you're close, huh?" Em said.

"Definitely," John concurred.

"Good," Em said, shocking John a little. "I want a taste."

John didn't protest but watched with definite interest as Em uncoupled from his big cock and slid down his body. John lay back as he felt Em's hand cup his balls. His nut sack was tight against his body signaling the closeness of his release. Em's other hand lightly stroked the shaft as she hungrily watched the angry red cockhead flare wider in preparation of spewing his seed. 'God, I love this cock,' Em thought to herself as she teased him just short of cumming. More pre-cum oozed desperately from the open slit and this time it was cloudy with sperm, not just clear. It was further evidence of just how close he was to cumming.

Em's wicked tongue snaked out and licked up their combined cum from his engorged cockhead. She had done this many times before and didn't mind the blend of tastes from their combined fluids. Her taste buds tried to identify the owner of the cum as she licked the oozing head and then down the wet shaft. John's scrotum was soaked as well and she used the moisture to knead the bloated testes in their slick sack.

"Fuck, Em!" John growled desperately.

"Someone need to cum?" Em asked with a giggle.

"Please, god," John pleaded.

"I'm not god but you might think so after this," Em merrily joked.

"Come o ... ," John never got the rest out.

Em plunged the head of John's cock into her mouth and swabbed it wickedly with her tongue. John arched off the mat and howled. The quickness of the stimulation and the exact form of it made him nearly explode instantaneously. His body shook as she mischievously squeezed the base of his cock and pulled his balls away from his body. The combination of moves gave him wonderful feelings yet stole from him his ability to cum.

"Oh, fuck ... you evil woman!" John chastised.

"Agh ... was all Em said in response around his cock as she plunged deeper taking nearly all of him into her throat.

Em had learned to be a great deepthroat artist with a lot of practice on their little island sanctuary. With not much else fun to do, sex had become not only important to their love for each other but a practiced pastime and game. They had tried everything including anal sex. John liked it but Em had trouble enjoying his huge cock inside her extremely tight rear hole. She had managed to cum during those sessions by playing with her clit but the orgasms were not as intense for her as when he fucked her. She much preferred his dick inside her pussy and John knew it so he rarely even mentioned anal.

Her cocksucking though, was something they both enjoyed very much, just as with his eating her pussy. Em had learned exact what John liked and had explored different techniques and methods to stimulate him. She learned how to keep him from cumming to prolong the experience and had fought through her gag reflex to take him all the way down her throat. It was this feeling he now enjoyed as his cockhead lingered in her clenching throat.

"Fuck" John growled.

Em backed off his cock so he wouldn't cum down her throat. That had happened once and it made her gag. She held the head in her mouth and sucked hard on it, using her tongue to add further stimulus. Her hands this time encouraged his climax rather than suppressed it. She wanted desperately now to give him his release and taste her reward.

"Em!" John yelled, but without need.

She needed no warning of what was coming. His cockhead pulsed and swelled in her mouth seconds before it erupted. His lava like hot cum shot from his dick in huge pent up ropes. Em took the first two huge ones and swallowed. She managed to get that down as her mouth started to refill with the next ejaculations. Em collected those as she continued to lick naughtily at the spewing cockhead.

"Ahh!" John grunted as he finally got his long overdue release.

John's cock throbbed in her mouth giving her several more diminishing amounts. Em's mouth was nearly full again as she pulled back from his finished orgasm. John lay back with one arm over his eyes, panting with the force of his release. Em chuckled to herself as she looked up from his rapidly deflating cock, across his beating chest, and at his drained face, half covered by his arm. She swirled the cum in her mouth with her tongue, letting her taste buds experience all of the salty concoction.

Eventually, John moved his arm, opened his eyes, and weakly smiled at her.

"You're incredible," John exuded.

"Mmm," Em throated but then opened her mouth to show what she still possessed.

The whitish pool flowed back and forth over her pink tongue like thick milk. John watched intently as Em showed him his own cum before she swallowed it for him. After it was gone down her throat, she immediately smiled at him.

"Oh, god, you know that drives me crazy when you do that," John exclaimed.

"That's why I do it," Em stated. "Plus I like it too."

He pulled her to him and they kissed. The taste of him in her mouth was still evident to John. They lay together for a long time with the full moon casting its warm glow over them. They were both nearly asleep when John thought he heard sometime. He eased Em off him and stood up. Em awoke too to find him pulling on his shorts.

"What is it?"

"Do you hear that?" he said and they both stopped moving to listen.

"What is it?" Em queried after hearing sometime too.

"Sounds like an engine," John exclaimed finishing buttoning his shorts.

Em got to her knees and reached for her discarded bikini. She quickly put that on as the sound grew somewhat louder. It seemed to be carried on the wind to them. John walked towards it as Em disappeared into the hut for more clothes. She didn't want to greet rescuers in her bikini. When Em had a tank top on and shorts, she ran to where John was. He had stopped midway down towards the north beach on the opposite side of where their raft was. He stood half hidden behind the last set of rocks before only sand ran fifty yards to the water.

"What is it? Why are you hiding?" Em asked as she approached behind him.

"Shh," John cautioned. "I'm not sure."

"What do you mean," Em whispered. "It's the sailors, right?"

They could clear see the running lights of a low but fairly long boat approaching the beach a good five hundred yards down, near where John liked to catch gulls. The lights were not bright but enough to easily see across the darkened water, even with the moonlight.

"Not sure," John nervously allowed.

Now Em's voice took on a nervous tint too as she said, "Are you worried it might be someone else?"

"Yes," John stated quietly.

"But, John, what are the odds of someone else coming after all this time right after we're spotted by the Coast Guard?" Em astutely questioned. "It must be them."

"I don't know but I just have a bad feeling about this," John concluded.

They watched quietly from behind the rocks as the sleek craft eased into the shoreline and through the gentle surf. They could make out several figures moving as silhouettes on the boat as they looked like they were preparing to land. Their clothes were not white like you might expect from sailors or the Coast Guard but instead dark and seemed to be different on each person, not like uniforms. Em and John watched as one scurried up onto the bow of the boat and jumped off into the water just short of the beach. He appeared to have shorts or a swimsuit on and a tee shirt. The rest were moving about, preparing to exit the boat.

"I don't like this," John whispered.

"You think they are drug runners or something like those other guys," Em wondered.

"I don't know. Maybe, either way, we better make sure before we go parading out there into a trap," John stated.

"Yeah," Em agreed with a cold twinge running down her spine. She suddenly remembered the three bad guys they had landed with and the trouble that followed. If not for John she would surely have been raped and possibly beaten by those guys.

The guy that had jumped off was holding a rope and he pulled hard as the boat hit the beach. It moved partway onto the beach before stopping. The guy searched around in the moonlight for someplace to tie off the boat but the beach was over fifty yards up to the tree line. He didn't have that much rope so he just dropped it. Someone else on board threw him something and Em and John immediately recognized it as a gun. Actually John observed it was an assault rifle like an AK-47. The guy swung the strap over his shoulder just as the other guy handed down a large trash bag. They watched as eight trash bags and a silver suitcase were handed down to the guy on the beach. Each of the trash bags looked to be fairly heavy.

"For sure they're not Coast Guard," John muttered to Em.

"Doesn't look like it, huh?" Em replied.

"No!" John whispered forcefully.

"Shit, John! What're we going to do?" Em questioned nervously.

"I don't know," John answered with real concern in his voice.

They watched as two more guys jumped off the front of the boat onto the beach. One of them clearly had another AK-47 while the third didn't seem to be armed. He was scanning the beach while the other two grabbed two bags each. The unarmed guy seemed to be the leader as he pointed straight up the beach and the other two headed that way with their cargo.

It was then that John and Em watched another guy lead a woman out onto the front of the bottom and nearly push her off. She managed to jump instead and landed by the leader before losing her footing and dropping to her knees. She was at the water's edge and her pants had to get wet. The leader hauled her up and gave her one of the trash bags to carry. He grabbed the silver suitcase and they started to follow the others up the beach as the last guy jumped down. He grabbed two more bags and followed the rest. Soon they would be out of sight at the tree line.

"What do you think are in those bags?" Em asked.

"I'm guessing drugs but who knows," John responded.

"What about the silver case?'

"Not a clue."

"This is very bad, isn't it, John?"

"Yeah."

"What should we do?"Em asked.

"You stay right here. Promise me you won't move unless you have to," John demanded.

"Why? Where are you going?"

"I'm going to sneak down there and see if I can tell what they are up to. It might give us a clue as to who they are and what they want," John stated.

"Oh, god, John, I'm not crazy about being left alone. What if they see you?" Em lamented.

"They won't. I'll be careful but you stay here, okay?"

"Okay."

Em watched as John crouched low and scurried along the rocks and trees that bordered the northern beach. He stayed low and in the shadows and Em lost sight of him many times as he worked his way down the beach. The people from the boat had not returned so Em figured they must be exploring the other side of the island. 'Shit, they'll find the lean-to those assholes built and know someone was on this island,' Em worried. 'Oh, god, John, be safe please.'

John made it to just short of where the five people had left the beach. Even in the moonlight he knew his way around the island. He cut through some rocks and past the nearly decimated stand of bamboo. He quietly moved between the rocks and the palms, keeping to a path he believed to be just parallel of the one the five people would have taken. As he got deeper into the woods he thought he heard voices. He kept going and the muffled sounds became Spanish words. Unfortunately, his years of high school Spanish were mostly distant memories and he could understand nearly nothing they were saying.

John crawled now along the path and angled closer to the voices. He found an outcropping of rocks and climbed up over one so he could hide behind them yet stand mostly erect. As he stood up he had a clear view of the five people twenty yards away. They had stopped in a small clearing and set down the bags and suitcase. The one that appeared to be the leader was doing most of the talking and also had a flashlight be brandished around. John watched as he seemed to give orders to the two with the assault rifles and they disappeared back towards the beach. Undoubtedly to get the remaining bags they had left on the beach.

The remaining guy started gathering some driftwood and dried fronds. He piled them in the center of the clearing as if they intended to make a fire. The leader was ordering the woman to help the guy. She didn't seem to understand at first and cowed back from the leader as if afraid he might hit her. Eventually she realized he wanted her to help with the fire and she started to gather fronds as well. When they had a decent pile the leader pulled out a lighter and lit some of the fronds. They caught immediately, as usual, and the fire roared to life. The light from it started to illuminate the three remaining people.

John was glad they had decided to make a fire. The light from it would give them night blindness and he would be less likely to be seen in the dark. In turn he could now make out the leader. He was taller than the other guy and had a full black beard. He looked Latino as did the other. John had thought him to be unarmed but in the illumination from the fire two pistols were evident tucked in his waistband. He was dressed in a red shirt and ragged tan cutoffs. He appeared to be in his thirties as did the guy with him who also had a pair of pistols in his belt.

John turned his attention to the woman briefly. When the fire was roaring she backed off to one side. The guy that had gathered the wood walked to her and spoke, but as he did he nearly pushed her to the ground. He obviously wanted her to sit and she did cross-legged. As she swayed and nearly fell to the ground from the guy's push, John suddenly noticed her shirt was totally open in the front and she had no bra on. Her smallish white breasts were momentarily visible to him before she sat down and folded her arms in front of her.

She had a long dark pleaded skirt on that hid most of her legs. As John looked at her he tried to make out if the shirt was torn or not. It looked like it had been and she looked to be maybe twenty years old. She was white where all the others were Latino and her hair, which was possibly dirty blond, was hanging raggedly down to her shoulders. The look on her otherwise pretty face said she didn't want to be there with these men.

His thoughts on the woman were interrupted when the other two, armed with the AK-47's, showed up with the remaining bags. They dropped them with the others. One of them then walked over to the girl and playfully kicked her with his bare foot. It wasn't a hard kick, but she cowed back none-the-less.

The leader started giving orders again and he walked to the edge of the clearing and flashed the light around at different things. John had to duck twice to keep from getting caught in the beam.

The leader finally found a spot on the southern side of the clearing he liked just below a good sized boulder. He yelled at the guys, giving them some commands. John hadn't noticed them before but the two new guys had brought back two small spades with them. The one by the bags picked them up and threw one to the guy that had kicked the girl. They walked over to where the leader stood. After some words back and forth, and what looked like some differing opinions of where to dig, the two guys started digging near where the leader had directed.

John watched for a good twenty minutes while the two men dug a fairly big hole. The other man had brought all the bags over to them as they worked. The leader wasn't watching them though. Instead he seemed to continue to search for another spot. At one point he walked with his flashlight right towards John. John dropped down low behind the rocks and through a crack he saw the leader's feet and legs walk to within ten feet of him. Fortunately he stopped there and yelled something back to the others John didn't understand.

When the leader walked back to the group, John was able to stand once again. He watched as the three men started burying the bags in the hole they dug. Ten minutes later, they were finished covering the hole. He should have left when they were smoothing out the sand around where they had just dug but he lingered too long. The boss then instructed them to the spot he had walked to near John. Once again John had to drop low behind the rocks as the three guys came over towards him. Following words John couldn't grasp, the three guys lifted a rock about double the size of a basketball. They set it aside and began digging where it had been. This time they dug a smaller hole in the sand and John watched the leader bring the silver case over. He put that in the hole on its side and the guys filled it in. They then placed the rock back over top of it.