Castaways Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John still hadn't figured out exactly what was in those bags and this case but it was somewhat obvious the boss was more concerned about the case. One of the tired workers leaned back against the very rock John was hiding behind. He crunched down low on the ground and tried not to make a sound. Fortunately, the boss was talking, as were some of the men, and they were very occupied with the conversation. Soon they all gathered again around the fire. The two with the assault rifles left once more for the boat.

John thought about leaving then but was curious what they would do now. He wanted to know if they intended to search anywhere further on the island. If they had continued south along the path they were on another fifty yards, past some rocks and palms, they would come to where the lean-to the three drug runners had built with the plane wing. It wouldn't take much more searching to find the remains of the plane on the beach and then their raft. That would surely then lead them right to Em and John's hut.

As John pondered those possibilities the two guys returned with several bags and a couple of bottles. They were taking swigs from one of the bottles. It looked like rum to John but he couldn't be sure from this far away. The leader snatched the other bottle and what looked like some wrapped up food from one of the bags and sat down opposite his men. He unwrapped the food and began to eat in between swigs of the rum. The others ate too but no one seemed to offer anything to the girl.

John decided to wait a little longer before leaving. The men were already talking louder and more animatedly. They were laughing and talking at the poor woman sitting by herself. One of them tossed her the remains of his food and she unwrapped it an ate it quickly. Soon the guys would be drunk and he felt good he could then more easily slip away.

He was just about to leave when the guy that had kicked the girl earlier got up to take a leak. He walked towards John as he fished his dick from his shorts. John waited for him to piss at the base of one of the palms not far from the rock where they had buried the case. When finished he turned and walked back towards the group. John was about to leave but the guy didn't sit where he had been by the other guy with the AK-47. Instead he walked right in front of the girl. John's couldn't see what he was doing but from the movement of his arms and the way he laughed at her, he was still exposed. He seemed to be waving his dick in her face and she cringed backward as he stood over her.

The other guy with the two pistols got up and pushed the first guy away from the girl. When the guy staggered a few feet he turned to face the guy pushing him. His cock was definitely hanging out of his pants. The new guy reached down and pulled the girl to her feet. He was telling the first guy something and then talking to the girl. She didn't understand his words but tried to stay back as he pulled on her arm. He turned as if to hit her and she held her arm in front of her face. He then proceeded to half drag her more cooperatively from the clearing but she was crying and saying something in what appeared to be French. John didn't understand her either. He got several glimpses of her tits as she followed the guy.

John worried the guy might discover the lean-to since he was heading in that direction but the guy stopped only ten yards or so outside the clearing, somewhat outside the circle of light from the fire. John watched as he pushed to girl to her knees. He then fished his cock from his shorts and yelled something to her. John only stayed long enough to see her move on her knees to him and position her face at his half turned groin. It didn't take a genius to figure out the rest.

John slipped quietly back over the rock. He looked once to make sure he had not been spotted. The men were too busy drinking and yelling things at the man with the girl and laughing to hear or see him. The leader looked a little more aware but even he was beginning to sound drunk. John crept from the camp until he was back on the path he had taken there. He hurried back toward the beach realizing he had left Em waiting over an hour for his return. When he reached the beach he decided to check out the boat. He hoped for clues of their intentions or who they were. He also hoped for something more to defend themselves with like a gun if need be.

As he ran to the boat he could see the men had carried a good sized rock down to the beach and tied their mooring rope off to it. Obviously they worried about the tide and this way the boat would stay anchored even if the water rose. John reached the boat and looked back to see if anyone had spotted him. Feeling they were safely into their drink he walked into the water until he was along side. It was a cigarette style boat but of an older class. It was a bit aged and untidy but otherwise looked fast. He climbed over the side and proceeded to look around.

The key was gone so any thought of stealing their boat was lost. He saw odd stuff like TVs and stereo equipment stored below deck. He wasn't sure now if they were drug runners or pirates but one thing was now certain: they weren't nice guys. He made sure not to disturb anything that would suggest to them he had been there. He didn't find any more guns unfortunately. Satisfied he had searched as much as he dared, he slipped over the side back into the water. He stayed in the water until he was twenty yards from the boat down the beach. He looked for signs he had been spotted but, seeing nothing, he made his way onto the beach and ran to where Em was hopefully still hiding.