Casualty of Chance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah Bitch... scream," Rico wasted no time whispering harshly into Kelli's other ear from behind, until the two men's crude prodding rattled around Kelli's swooning skull like a stereophonic blaze.

Like a volcano building to eruption, it appeared steam was rising from the vents in Kelli's body, but it wasn't until Isabelle reached up between the crush of bodies on the bed and squeezed Kelli's right breast between the fingers that the lava of Kelli's release finally burned through the crust of her caldera.

"AAAAWWWWWWW AAAHHHHHWWWAAWWWWWW," the married woman choked and coughed as the two men showed her no mercy.

"YEESSSSSS... GODDDDDAMMIITTT... YESSSSSSSS," Kelli cried over and over until every else in the room's ears were ringing.

Impossibly stuck between the two men, all Kelli could do was transfer every bit of that long pent-up energy erupting from her pores out to Rico and Gerald as they brutally carved their cocks like twin drill-bits straight through to her molten core. Kelly wouldn't know just how hard she'd screamed during those debilitating moments of release until the next day when her vocal chords were just as sore as the rest of her taxed body. Thankfully the motel was a virtual ghost town that time of the morning and Gerald gigantic chest was there to absorb most of Kelli's fitful screams or the police might have just been called to investigate what was happening inside the room.

Her neck and back twisted as if she'd been in a wreck, Kelli's ass and cunt bore the full brunt of the two men's lust as Isabelle playfully continued to knead the tissue of her breast between her soft fingers.

Looking down at the 19 year old maid fondling Kelli's tit was the death blow to Gerald's self control as well. What jizz that was left floating in his bloated and heavy balls spat into her pussy followed almost simultaneously by Rico shooting his wad deep into the bowels of Kelli's virgin ass.

Pulling her hand free from Kelli's bosom just in time before it got crushed between the three writhing bodies, Isabelle leaned all the way back on her knees and sunk her hand quickly between her own legs, frigging herself to yet another orgasm as she watched the threesome on the bed grind as one. For nearly a minute she stared on in wide eyed amazement, feeling like she was almost watching a huge disabled ship at sea first slow down, then start listing a little to the left, then to the right before finally careening all the way over and sinking when the three intertwined bodies collapsed in separate, side by side heaps on the strewn sheets below.

Leaning up to get a better look when it was finally all over, Isabelle could see the mattress was half askew on top of the boxsprings and the lamp on the nightstand beside the bed had even toppled over from the constant pounding of the pillows, and whatever else, hitting the table.

Once she'd got back to her feet and was able to survey the carnage on the bed, Isabelle's senses were immediately innundated by the scent of sex, perspiration, perfume and cologne coming from the three exhausted bodies spread out in front of her. Standing still as Gerald rose to his feet, Isabelle could see the lather of sweat that coated his brow and chest as he eased past her to grab the bottle of water he had sitting by the TV. Rico was next to swing his legs off the bed and the young girl's gaze instantly focused on the half deflated club of his manhood dangling between his muscular thighs, the battered girth etched with the clear evidence of what he'd just done.

With both men walking nakedly past her, Isabelle once again felt as small as she did the day before when she'd stumbled into Gerald and Rico's room to do her daily cleaning, only to end up having sex with both of them for over an hour.

Standing all by herself at the foot of the bed once both men had taken a seat to rest behind her, Isabelle was left to stare down at Kelli's nearly comatose body sprawled out on the ransacked mattress below.

"They both fucked me up pretty bad yesterday... but nothing like what they just did her," Isabelle thought to herself, filling with something akin to admiration for what the naked white woman on the bed had just endured.

"Little clean up left down there," Rico nudged Isabelle from behind and said.

Even though she understood very little English, from the man's tone and the direction he was nodding, Isabelle sensed what he was urging her to do. Although it was the first time in her short life she'd been called on to do such a thing, the pure illicitness of what Rico was suggesting caused several beads of damp dew to seep from Isabelle's cunt when she turned her gaze back to the unsuspecting woman on the bed.

_______________________________

Kelli knew her descent back to reality wouldn't be immediate. She wasn't sure she'd ever be able to put both feet on the ground and see the world quite the same way ever again after how her morning had turned out. For the moment, all she could even think about doing was laying as still as possible on the bed and trying to take mental stock to make sure all her internal and external parts were still attached and functioning. By the time she'd worked down the checklist to determine if her eyes were still operable, the only thing Kelli could really see was Isabelle's face once again, now hovering at the foot of the bed, her eyes staring back at Kelli in her moment of exhilarating shame and vulnerability.

Focusing her gaze a little tighter on Isabelle, Kelli could also make out a couple of black hands roaming over the girl's body, methodically removing the rest of her clothing, it didn't take Kelli long to realize that her morning ordeal was far from over...

Part 5 coming soon

12