All Comments on 'Casualty of Chance Ch. 05'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
pouncingtigresspouncingtigressalmost 16 years ago
well, *I* liked it...

I liked the story. Good to see an interracial story where the woman doesn't end up humiliated and degraded, and where she gets to walk out of the room alive. This was a very hot fantasy!

roadbirdroadbirdalmost 16 years ago
and then

the 2 niggers fucked each other and lived happily ever after ....a big assed nigger fucked in the ass by a big assed nigger ...as they say nothing could be finer ....except someone that can write a good story.... star dog sometimes hes on sometimes hes off ...with this he was way off

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
AHEM!

Mr STARDOG Sir, may I point out that the woman in the story has the morals of a two bit whore( although I have to admit I have never seen or spoken to a two bit whore!) she willingly goes in to a hotel room knowing she is going to get fucked really hard by to black people and then when a woman enters she knows she is going to get fucked by a woman. All through this she keeps looking at her wedding ring why? there is absolutly no point in this person being married. in fact it's a pity the husband didn't follow her and take pictures before putting them out on the net as an example of how white woman get down and dirty with black men. Or he should really have a shotgun and blast the balls off the two men, now that would a fantasy, because she doesn't want to be married she, while being fucked senseless thinks about how bad a husband she has and how he never satisfies her well now there is no need for her to go home is there. She has her fuck buddies and they can pay for the room or pay her for sex it doesn't really matter does it. You say the idea came from a female friend of yours, is this person happily married? by any chance is she dreaming of the day when this happens to her. perhaps you could arrange it for her I'm sure you could convince her as your story telling skills are so good that we beleive everything you say.

Nice talking to you sir STARDOG hope your friend has a good time. who knows maybe you can watch!.But one last thing this is in wrong section it should groupsex, or erotic couplings but I suppose interacial will do. GOOD DAY SIR

Stardog ChampionStardog Championalmost 16 years agoAuthor
In regards to the previous comment...

May I say Bobcat Goldthwait couldn't have more clearly expoused your thoughts and feelings toward my work...

And one more note of 'Thanks'..to the very small handful of folks out there who slammed part one of this otherwise well received series, the ones who swore they wouldn't waste their time clicking on the subsequent parts, I want to personally thank you for actually going through the trouble of, in fact, reading all five parts and hating each one with equal fervor...

Cheerio,

Stardog

pouncingtigresspouncingtigressalmost 16 years ago
funny, isn't it...

...how it's always the woman getting bashed for breaking her marriage vows, but never the married man/men she's with...

... how it's always this special brand of female fantasy that's getting bashed but never the rape stories, or the male fantasies where a male plows into the 36DD blonde with no kind of foreplay or getting her ready for penetration, assuming she`s ready for him upon merely laying eyes on him - that's not how it works boys...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Damn it!

Don't stop now! I want to know exactly how this event changes Kelly's life. Does she go back to the motel in the future? Start banging black orderlys at the hospital? Join a club for married women who love black cock?

What happens now??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What happens now, is she goes home and acts

like a wife and lies to her husband and daughter. MOnths later she claims to her husband he has impregnated her again. Them when the black bastard is born the daugther and husband throw her ass out fo the house and she finds work as a street walker in a low class black area. Dying a few years later of drugs and AIDS. The exhusband finds s beautiful young woman with morals and character marries her and has more loving children. The two rapist eventually were killed in a drug/gang fight on the street.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MOAR!!

Definitely need more of this great story. What more happens with Kelli and Isabelle? How about when the guys get back to town? And do they bring more friends with them..?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

I'd love to see a part two, a couple months later when they're back in town on business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thanks for the story

need a chapter 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Whew!

You write creative porn as well as any one on this site. The key being the sexual tension in the early part and the complete over the top satiety at what one assumes is the end but its not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kelli's Lust for More

Fantastic story, hope you expand on Kelli's

growing and insatiable lust for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Aching body shame

It is a interesting story. In the last part you should describe long-term consequences for her life and family. Perhaps a divorce or more or an accident because of feeling of shame and bad conscience.

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
What Now?

So then Kelli just goes home and makes her husband dinner? It amazes me that in so many of these stories the characters face no repercussions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ended?

The only things that ended were her job, marriage and family... she never went back to any of those did she? Because none of them wanted her anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hope you take this further

Good story would love to read how this turns out with Kelli and her reaction to this change in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need More

You should continue this GREAT story!!!! Well written & exciting.

husker506husker506over 2 years ago

Love the story and I like the way you ended it. Let the reader decide on what happens next. This is a sign of a good story when the reader wants more.

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

The entire series was awesome! The characters were well developed and the story drew me in. This was a tale of over the top and amazing sex and it doesn't try to be anything else. I expect when Kelli gets home she'll sleep for two days! I am a little concerned about her missing her next shift. A well earned five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It is a great way to end a loving marriage and the divorce & pregnancy chapter is still to be written.... I'll bet her former family will love the way that chapter ends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous