Casualty of Chance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelli's vaginal spray splashing all over his hand, wrist and forearm each time he gouged it deeper into her sparkling wet and glowing cunt, Rico grinned seeing Kelli's arms reach up and clamp around Isabelle's kneeling thighs in a last ditch effort to grab a hold of something as he ruthlessly frigged Kelli to yet another release.

Trapped beneath Isabelle, Kelli was helpless to let Rico have his way, and have his way he did. Using his hand like a juicer to squeeze every bit of sustenance from Kelli's cunt, Rico slapped his palm down hard on the married woman's molten vaginal pulp until the noisy, wet sounds of the impact were echoing through the room. Somewhere along the way Rico felt Isabelle's small hand clasp around his cock and he immediately made eye contact with the pretty young girl as she bounced up and down on the white woman's mouth.

Alternating her gaze between Rico's fiery glare and Kelli's contorting face below, Isabelle squeezed Rico's erection between her tiny, caramel colored fingers until its virile strength was literally coursing through her arm each time it flexed in her grip.

Feeling Isabelle's tiny hand pumping up and down on his pulsing shaft,, Rico kept his intense glare locked on the hand he'd buried between Kelli's legs and the way the woman's swollen pussy seemed to constrict around it and pull it in deeper. The married woman's slick dew drenching him all the way to the wrist, Rico could sense Kelli's hands clawed at Isabelle's thighs that the writhing nurse was on the verge of cumming once more.

"Her mouth feel good down there?" Rico looked at Isabelle and asked, loving the look of pleasure the young El Salvadoran girl was deriving from having Kelli's mouth churning between her trim and athletic thighs.

Attempting to get Kelli off before he blew his nut in Isabelle's soft hand, Rico increased the pressure of his thumb on Kelli's clitoris.

""AAAHHHUUHHHHHHHH... AAUUHHAAAHHHHHHHHH... GGGAAWWWDDDDDDDD... MMMAAAAAAAHHHHH" he heard the married woman's shrieks of pleasure bubble up from underneath Isabelle's groin an instant before her arms and legs flailed crazily out in seemingly four different directions.

Undeterred, Rico continued to speed his digital penetration of Kelli up until the vibrations of her spasming feet pounding the mattress sounded like a beating heart coming from inside the bed. Like a little girl mounted on top of a bucking bronco, Isabelle did all she could do to stay on top of Kelli's lurching body as Rico relentlessly culled every bit of energy out of the naked woman beneath her.

Nearly a minute went by as Rico stared on, watching Kelli's body wind down like a children's toy who's batteries were slowly dying. When the married woman finally went limp, Rico pulled his hand free and wiped the greasy sheen covering it over Isabelle's small titties. Pulling his dick free from the girl's grip, Rico then pushed Isabelle all the way forward until she was on her hands and knees once again, straddling Kelli's nearly comatose body.

___________________________

Kelli couldn't make up her mind if she was teetering on the verge of coma or if she was suddenly more alive than she'd ever been in her life. Married for over 20 years and mired in a long term monotonous existence, it was the rare week where she'd have more than one orgasm, either self inflicted or from the occasional stirring of her Husband's hit or miss libido.

To have had five bone-jarring releases in the past two hours, in the midst of three complete strangers, was something Kelli knew would take a long time to recover from. While the physical remnants of what she'd been put through would eventually heal, Kelli knew the mental toll of processing everything that had happened in that room might take a lifetime. Yet she continued to lay flat on the bed beneath the kneeling and naked Hispanic girl, as if knowing the final act was still to come.

___________________________

Kelli wasn't allowed time to catch her breath, much less a chance to contemplate somehow dragging her exhausted body off the bed to get dressed. Her chest heaving as she sucked in one deep breath after another, Kelli rubbed her hands up and down each of her thighs, trying to work some feeling back into them after seemingly every drop of blood in her system had pooled to her spasming vagina.

In between breaths, before Kelli could even turn her gaze in the direction of the bathroom where her clothes were strewn across the floor, she felt Isabelle lurch forward just before the girl's crotch crashed down on top of her forehead. Instantly freezing when the maid's weight came to rest on the top of her head, it wasn't long before Kelli felt the weight of two knees cause the bedsprings to creak at her feet. Opening her eyes enough to see between Isabelle's parted thighs, Kelli could see the lower half of Rico's body was safely on the bed and crawling up behind Isabelle.

When he put his hand between Isabelle's shoulder blades and pushed her just a little further forward, Kelli could once again see Rico's erection jutting proudly from his crotch as he hovered directly above her chest. Unable to take her eyes off the onyx slab of vein laced cartilage, Kelli had no clue what Rico intended to do with it until she heard the shriek of pain leave Isabelle's throat. Watching the muscles in the girl's midriff expand and contract at the same time her knees trembled to each side of her, Kelli assumed Rico had shoved his fingers inside the 19 year old's pussy.

That assumption was wrong.

When Isabelle's cries flared through the room a second time and the girl hunched even further forward, Kelli saw what Rico was doing. Just as he'd done to her a little while earlier, Rico was now jabbing his middle finger straight into Isabelle's rectum.

"There's no way in the world he's going to be able to do that," Kelli said to herself, marveling at how the young girl corkscrewed and grinded her hips in an attempt to withstand Rico's advances.

"You managed, didn't you," a deep seeded but very liberated voice sounded from the darkest reaches of Kelli's mind. "She'll find a way."

Taking in one more long, deep breath, Kelli then put her hands down to her side and waited, content now to watch what was about to unfold above her.

___________________________

While he and Gerald had fucked Isabelle several times the day before, neither of them had dared trying to stick their cock up her ass. Shocked the young maid had been so easy to seduce in the first place, both men were left to wonder 'what if' after the tiny Hispanic girl had put her clothes back on and went back to work. Even though Gerald and Rico had agreed, considering their endowment, they would have probably caused the tiny teenage girl significant trauma if they'd tried anything anal, the mental image of at least giving it a try was difficult to shake for both of them.

The confidence they'd gained from nailing the maid the day before however certainly carried over to their attempts to pick up the married nurse they'd encountered in the gas station parking lot earlier that morning. When somehow by the grace of God she'd followed them back to the motel, Rico and Gerald made a pact to try and DP her. Having Isabelle show up once again on her daily rounds had only served as icing on the cake.

How they'd gotten Kelli to follow them to the motel, Rico would probably never know but he did understand that often times in life you never know quite what you're entitled to unless you ask. Staring down at Isabelle's raised ass, another life lesson he'd learned a long time ago sparked inside his head, the reality that sometimes in life you just have to take what you want. Positioning the head of his cock at the doorstep of Isabelle's anus, that's exactly what Rico intended to do.

After judiciously sinking his finger through the puckered ring of Isabelle's asshole, Rico grabbed the bottle of lube Gerald had retrieved for him and squeezed off a few dabs on his embedded digit. Twisting it in slow, dredging circles deeper into Isabelle's rectum, Rico did the best he could to prep the 95 pound girl's ass, knowing what he was about to do would stretch Isabelle to her very limits.

Locking gazes with Kelli while he was busy shoving his middle finger deeper into the kneeling maid, the look of terrorized fascination in the married woman's eyes filled Rico with all the resolve he needed to finish the job.

"You know what I'm about to do to her... you know exactly what she's about to feel don't you?" Rico questioned Kelli, a proud grin beaming across his face when the woman facing him soberly nodded her pretty face up and down.

"Is your ass still burning?" he quizzed Kelli once again.

The married woman closed her eyes and sighed, sadly still absorbed by the aching heat and strain radiating beneath her.

"Yes," she gave Rico his answer.

"Good," he replied before easing his left hand to the back of Isabelle's head, preventing the girl from turning back to see what he was preparing to do, content more to enjoy the way her body jerked and shuddered each time he probed a little deeper into her tiny, heartshaped behind.

With his greasy and slick finger buried all the way to the second knuckle, with a wet, bubblegum popping sound, Rico finally pulled it free. He then wasted no time replacing his finger with the rounded and much more substantial head of his erect penis.

From above it looked just like Rico was trying to shove the head of his cock through the eye of a needle as he pierced it between the small rubbery opening of Isabelle's asshole. Keeping it wedged like a meaty sausage between Isabelle's firm asscheeks, Rico pressed his right hand down on the center of the naked girl's back to hold her in place as he reached for the bottle of lube once again with his left. Squirting another few drops of the cool fluid around the stretched rim of Isabelle's anus, Rico watched as she twisted and shivered once the slick fluid began to seep inside her.

Another gut-wrenching groan shot from Isabelle's mouth a few seconds later when Rico punched his cock forward.

"YEAH," the older black man spat out loud watching Isabelle's two fists clench hard around the balled up sheets behind Kelli's head, in the process causing the young girl's chest to collapse straight down on the married woman's face as he burrowed deeper inside her.

"You're gonna break her," Rico heard Gerald say from beside the bed where he was standing with his arms folded, taking it all in.

"Little Bitch can take it... just watch," Rico replied before cruelly ramming his cock forward once again.

Reaching his free hand straight down, Rico grazed it several times across Kelli's exposed pussy, just enough to get the spent woman to yelp and squirm a few times before lifting it away and placing it against Isabelle's juicy, just fucked cunt.

With each of the women's musky sheen saturating his fingers, Rico raised his hand then wiped the shiny mess across the shaft of his cock, insuring even more added viscosity when he ultimately decided to punch it all the way inside Isabelle.

Seeing the girl's spine curl at the same time all the tendons in her arms and legs shimmied like angry snakes under her skin, Rico held his cock by its meaty base, taking sick delight in Isabelle not having a clue when the next impaling thrust from behind would come.

"WHAM," Rico fired his crotch forward a few seconds later, this time causing an entire third of his black dick to disappear into Isabelle's rear end.

A loud wail burst from Isabelle's mouth, it's contents not so much in English, or her native Spanish tongue, but in the euphoric universal language of "HOLY SHIT... I THINK I'M GONNA DIE!!"

Smacking his free hand down on Isabelle's left asscheek, hard enough to leave a reddish imprint of all five of his long stinging fingers across the tan canvas of her behind, Rico pulled back and waited for Isabelle to steady herself on top of Kelli's face before shoving his cock forward yet again.

His dick already raw from what he'd put it through the past few hours, adrenaline and the inspirational image of the two women from totally different generations and cultures writhing with equal desperation and want beneath him, were the only two things that kept Rico going. Grabbing each of Isabelle's asscheeks hard in his hands, Rico started driving his cock into her behind as if he was trying to plunge the spear of his manhood through the other side of her belly.

"AAAHHH... AAAAHHH... AAAHHHHHH," Isabelle cried over and over, her only recourse now was putting her head down on Kelli's chest and allowing the married American woman below to cuddle her head softly with her left hand as Rico plowed on.

Sadly, Kelli wasn't using her other hand for such a noble cause. Swept up in the depraved lust swirling around her, like a hand rising from the grave, Kelli mustered the strength to reach up and caress her fingertips around Rico's swinging balls as he pillaged Isabelle's ass. Cupping the delicate orbs like a prized piece of fruit, Kelli massaged the hairy sacks between her fingers as the boiling testes inside churned up another thick treat.

"UUHHH," Kelli heard Rico gasp when she started fondling him and even though she couldn't see his face because of Isabelle's body draped her top of her, Kelli was sure her sudden advances was bringing a smile to the ruthless black man's face.

The only thing Kelli could really see clearly as she laid there on the bed beneath Isabelle was Rico's gigantic cock stabbing repeatedly into a space that had been no larger than a button off her shirt before Rico so crudely claimed it as his own. For the 42 year old nurse she knew it would be an image she'd have to endure every time she closed her eyes for a very long time.

Something much deeper and darker inside Kelli still had to feel Rico's balls when he climaxed inside Isabelle, as well as seeing for herself just how much sexual gluttony the little slut could take.

At first it happened by accident during one of Rico's forward thrusts when Kelli's right thumb dipped intot he warm, soupy mire of Isabelle's cunt. Feeling the way it made the teenage girl's body heave that much more when her thumb smashed into Isabelle's clitoris, something was tripped inside Kelli as well.

Keeping her other four fingers balanced on Rico's sweaty scrotum, Kelli flexed her small hand as far as she could until she'd stretched her thumb far enough to keep consistent pressure on Isabelle's genitals.

"UUUURRGGAAHHHHHH," the Hispanic girl cried, pressing her face down hard on Kelli's shoulder as the explosive concussion of having her clit rubbed at the same time her ass was stuffed full of Rico's cock ripped like lightning through her body.

Kelli suddenly felt a strange rush of empowerment sweep through her body seeing the effect she had on Isabelle. Whether it was simply the novelty of the situation, or perhaps something much deeper that had become unlocked in Kelli's pysche, but she swelled with a purpose she never knew existed feeling Isabelle's naked flesh quiver on top of her.

Feeling the air from lungs girl's lungs cascade into her left ear each time she tapped her thumb down on the teenage girl's throbbing clit, it almost looked like Kelli had become an addicted rat in a lab experiment, pressing down on a button and receiving a pellet of food each time she wanted.

"MMMAAHHHRRAAHHHHHHHHHHH... AAAHHHHHHHHHHH... AAAHHGGRRAAMMAAHHHHHHH," Isabelle came with a violence that startled Kelli. Never before had she'd seen such a violent reaction from a person so small and it was happening right on top of her.

Keeping her left arm wrapped soothingly around Isabelle's back as she continued to frig her with her right, Kelli laid spread eagle on the bed, allowing the energy erupting from the girl's spasming body to seep into each one of her pores.

Isabelle's release set off a chain reaction that quickly filtered up to Rico. The contractions exploding inside Isabelle's crotch caused her anal muscles to fire, squeezing the be-jesus out of Rico buried cock to the point where he had no choice but to bust his nut as well. Keeping her fingers wrapped around Rico's bouncing nutsack, Kelli was left with the duel, unearthly sensation of the girl's pussy and the man's balls gushing simultaneously in her hand.

When Rico finally did collapse from exhaustion, Kelli only had a moment to brace herself before she was trapped beneath both his and Isabelle's dog tired weight.

The young maid's dripping pussy now spread out across the top of her right thigh, Kelli continued to nuzzle Isabelle's head in her hand as the girl tried to collect herself after just having her anal cherry so brutally popped. Counting her blessings when she felt Rico start to stir and pull himself off the bed, Kelli could clearly feel his cock slip free from Isabelle's ass and slither like a slick, rubbery snake across the inside of her opposite thigh.

Even after Rico retreated, Isabelle remained face down on top of Kelli's chest. She could hear Rico and Gerald's heavy footsteps moving about the room but Isabelle wouldn't budge except for the pounding of her heart directly on top of Kelli's left breast.

Finally the teenage girl worked her tiny right hand free from the tangle of sheets she'd jammed it into, and the first thing she did was wrap her still shaking fingers around Kelli's pale digits before making a closed fist around Kelli's hand. Her vision not what it use to be, Isabelle's face was so close to Kelli she had difficulty making out the girl's features, but out of the corner of her eyes Kelli sensed Isabelle was leaning in closer.

A second later Isabelle's soft, angelic lips came to rest just below Kelli's left ear. Suddenly feeling weightless on the bed as the sensation of Isabelle's lips coursed through her skin, Kelli's head rolled to the side and through the hazy field of her compromised sightlines, she could see the flicker of the light coming through the curtains hitting her diamond wedding ring. Before she could contemplate the gravity of what the past few hours had wrought, Isabelle's face suddenly blocked Kelli's view an instant before the exhausted girl pressed her lips flush against Kelli's.

The two men stood riveted at the foot of the bed, both naked with their arms folded as the watched, their cocks dangling from their groins like two dark clubs fresh from a fight. Rico and Gerald both shook their head and smiled when Kelli began kissing Isabelle back, each knowing the only thing that made the entire morning possible was the fact that they had the shameless courage to ask her back to the motel...

THE END

Thanks for following through to the end!!

12