All Comments on 'Cat Fishing Her Bull'

by inretrospect

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree!

Trash.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Reasonably well written, so 2-stars...

... but just cuck-shit. Ok, maybe you want to have your wife fuck someone else, but by cheating? Shit. For all you know she’s been spreading herself around all over town and you’re totally clueless about it. Well, i guess if you’re all right wth that. I don’t know. It’s one thing for a “open marriage”, or an informed cuck, but cheating? If she’ll cheat on you physically, she’ll cheat on you in any way, no?

Oh well, not my cup o tea, but, again, written OK. Though could have been a little more filled out. Like why does it excite someone that the other person is cheating. Could have put the thought processes down. I’ve always been curious. I guess in the same way I’m curious about the thinking of a psychotic killer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hmmm

If the next chapter doesn't have a transgender werechicken caught cuckolding the narrator who ends up being the POTUS, I don't think I'll read it.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
All in this story is bad...

All in this story is bad...The writing, the plot, the character...In six years the writer didn't evolved even a little bit in any sense...1*

hansbwlhansbwlabout 6 years ago
Unusually badly written!

The story line was not very interesting either! The only good thing about it was its length, very short!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Comments better than the story

‘Transgender werechicken?’ Gotta like that one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
inretrospect I have a comment!

Your story sucks, and not in a good way!!!

Why?

It isn't about sex with someone... there are cocks there before, and after.

It is about dishonesty, lying, back stubbing etc...

In one's bullshit mind, it is ok, but in life nobody will put up with it, no matter

how many shit stories are written about it, unless of course one has agender.

Agender is: prestige, money, wrong gander or fame.

For now -1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dear Writer:

Please take this quote to heart:

“Just because you're passionate about something doesn't mean you won't suck at it,” Mike Rowe.

I always wanted to be a drummer but found that a half dead werechicken having convulsions could keep a better rhythm than me. Maybe writing is not your forte.

deadonedeadoneabout 6 years ago
LOL

I hope to never forget that phase "Transgender werechicken"

The phase is great but think about some poor schmuck that every month turns into a blood thirsty chicken. That mental image is golden!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
weak sissyboys

this country has a bunch of lying and weak men.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
I have a feeling

that our story teller is really in a coma induced state due to being bitten by the transgender werechicken and we are seeing his thoughts thru the transcendental exodus of said thoughts. I look forward to his next episode in Loving Wives in Space.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
By the way

Can a bull be a boy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
worthless excuse for a man

your bitch-whore wife doesn't love you and doesn't respect you, and instead of seeing the situation for what it is, you have sexually fetishized it, putting a fetish, a kink, above everything else in your life. It was supposed to be the two of you against the world and she betrayed you and chose the world. Now you are alone and are too fucking stupid to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tsk, tsk!

Look at all the shaming! And on an amateur porn site! So, the author has a different kink than you? One you don't understand? Ridicule and debase the poor guy! That will teach him to share his writing with us. Maybe he'll never come back, how about them apples?

We should be better than that. I thought his writing was pretty good, even if the subject matter is not so much to my liking. It does fit in LW, however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Promise

Can you promise he won't be back if we tell him he has a shit story?

dragginlizarddragginlizardabout 6 years ago
anon haters gonna hate

it took a bit for me to get into your character's head, but once there, I found his fantasy and endeavors to find out if it had come to fruition to be a pretty good theme. hopefully, you will have more to tell of this journey.

fisheronefisheroneabout 6 years ago
Sad

I can't imagine any man wanting to another man in his marital bed. Eventually he will detest being a cuckhold. Also one day a friend with 10 inches will stretch her and brag to friends how his slut wife is insatiable .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Story was good and this cheating happened before they were married. I would never believe if I knew she cheated before that she hasn’t continued to cheat all along . If I found out ten years later after being married I would still leave her. I think it’s worse to find out that way than the day it happens because the lies and betrayal will continue over and over. I also would not be comfortable with a male friend that close. I know it sounds childish but I would’ve never let a relationship continue with someone who had a really close male friend but that me and never would go for a sleep over when I’m away. I just don’t trust anyone that much. There was that movie where the guy finds out as his wife is in a coma that she cheated. Me personally as heartless as this sounds would’ve walked away right there and had the kids and her family handle her funeral. Imagine being heartbroken over your wife dying and dealing with it but find out she was fucking someone else. How devastating would that be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

Leaving your wife in a coma to die is pretty....good stuff for that kind of story! Complete with family explosion, all the hate and drama, and ending up with nobody to like him.... then he leaves for a quiet life "up north", maybe naive Alaskan, uh, let's say, digging fence posts for the huskies asking only quarter for payment, where "some experience" in new girl's past life leads them to a bond that can't be quantified, but moments of silence just being together says a lot more between them than a night of dancing, movies, and other bullshit. That's sort of long winded love as first sight.... but it happens in that way. I guess it's the second chance for damaged people. Maybe they just understand each other and are boring as fuck so they have nothing to say... but it didn't matter if the silence has a lot to say. Why communicate when you don't even need telepathy to understand the other's thinking, feelings, desires, etc. I think my insanity might be catching up to me. Be careful, anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pathetic

Pathetic yet another wimp story.Are there any real men out there.?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
A shame

A shame that LW accepts such trash for publication. Calling your self a bull(shit) is as pathetic as calling yourself a cuck. The whore who interacts with either is even lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow, mean people suck

Why such rabid abuse of this writer?

His fantasy harms no one. You don’t like cuckoldry / sharing / cheating stories? Don’t read them! Loving Wives is filled with so many kinks and turn ons . The only requirement is the main characters be married, as far as I can tell. Why have this category separate from Erotic Couplings, anyway?

And why is it called Loving WIVES? It’s a flawed category to begin with.

So, inretrospect, continue your writing. You might want to add some sensual details to make it more interesting . And by “sensual,” I really mean anything that trips the five senses. Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cuck Shit

More cuck shit......never ends no stars. Oh wait, I'll give you one star to drag down the average!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Bajka o idiocie pisana przez masochiste

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous