All Comments on 'Catching the Eye of a Mob Boss Ch. 01'

by Her11

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Short but interesting start.Eager to read how the story unfolds

GybbsGybbsabout 6 years ago
i'll be back for the next installment

There's something curiously compelling about this initial foray. Keep 'em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

MORE PLEASE!!!!

SonicdaiseySonicdaiseyabout 6 years ago

It's different and that makes me curious to read more. Perhaps the next chapter could be a little longer?

AlexpaulAlexpaulabout 6 years ago
More PLZ

What a start......On edge waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Longer chapters

True, this is delightfully different. I hope not heavy BDSM though, or you will lose me. Looking forward to reading more and longer chapters. Not sure if you are a new author, but you will find invariably on Lit that the highest rated stories are the ones with consistently at least 3 pages per chapter. Perhaps take more time and make the chapters longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very interesting start. I also agree, I like chapters to be at least in the 2 to 4 page range.... But!, beggars can't be choosers and I'll will be happy with whatever you release for this story.

Her11Her11about 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the feedback

The next chapter will be short as well and does not have any sex, However I can promise that the third chapter will be much longer and have a hopefully compelling sex scene. On the bdsm note, it will not be harsh or violent as much as a game in control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
catching the eye of a mob boss

I like the start, can't wait for the next part. Thank you

bigkahoona1bigkahoona1about 6 years ago
Excellent

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just gotta say,

The Italian mob kills any of its members found to be gay. That's a big deal for them. They see it as weakness. They'd never let one become Don.

Her11Her11about 6 years agoAuthor
thanks for the historical and factual input

I do not know as much about the mob as I probably should. But then again this is a fantasy.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHer11@Her11
218 Followers
Hello, I am a burgeoning writer who dabbles in most different kinds of romances in my writing. But my favorite to write is gay erotica. If you have any suggestions or thoughts I love getting feedback from my readers. Feel free to get in touch! Yes! I have received all your ki...