All Comments on 'Catching the Eye of a Mob Boss Ch. 03'

by Her11

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice work!

I definitely like that you made it a little longer this time. I hope you keep up writing and posting, I can't wait to see what happens next.

If you don't have an editor/beta reader you could consider getting one. Your writing is really good, but there is still room to make it even better, grammatically and otherwise.

Keep up the good work!

AlexpaulAlexpaulabout 6 years ago
Chapter 3 PLZ

Great build up am wanting more

buzzie1969buzzie1969about 6 years ago
hot

great build up to the best part......very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Eugh

So much potential. You should have maybe given a warning about the BDSM. I wouldn't have read if I'd have known it was going to be some weird gay versions of 50 shades.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Woo

Need more...what happens between the two of them, its too good not to finish. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So sexy...

First 2 parts were a little short, but they actually give a good build up to this EXCELLENT third part. Please have a part 4 (and 5 and 6)...

illwindillwindabout 3 years ago

And I’m out. Not down with rape.

joshprimjoshprimover 2 years ago

Super hot! I loved the way Jace enjoyed the fuck. I do hope you will try and find an editor to catch some of the spelling errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHer11@Her11
217 Followers
Hello, I am a burgeoning writer who dabbles in most different kinds of romances in my writing. But my favorite to write is gay erotica. If you have any suggestions or thoughts I love getting feedback from my readers. Feel free to get in touch! Yes! I have received all your ki...