All Comments on 'Catching Up with An Old Friend'

by Elkman1984

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That was a story?

Well, maybe a story like swingerjoe would write. As bad as it gets.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
I Fell Asleep**

What happen?

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Is this a story or the fantasy of a single and lonely guy?

Is this a story or the fantasy of a single and lonely guy that one day met an old acquaintance somewhere and alone fantasized all this? 1st - to be married to a wife that loved that he fucked around using condoms...but how could she control that if she wasn't ever present? Was she fucking around too? 2nd - To have a 8 inches cock...3rd - To fuck that woman while the whole time her husband and kids were asleep upstairs...And then the coup de grace: "We both got dressed and walked out the front door"!!!! She was home and had the need to get dressed and go outside? Really? 1*

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Eleven

...paragraphs.

Is this a TV Guide synopsis or a story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
NOT THE WORST STORY ON LITEROTICA, BUT ....

This story has absolutely no redeeming values (i.e.: entertainment, good plot, etc.) other than the grammar not being atrocious. I had to stretch my spirit of generosity to overrate it by giving the effort one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
In order to improve

You need an editor, a spell checker, a life, a better plot, character development and the understanding of RESPECT. Your narrator's life is about to be made a disaster by the assumed "Lazy lump" you say is upstairs sleeping. You may find out just how open your marriage is after he finishes with you and Sarah... If she is that dumb just have her divorce him for his assumed infidelity and lose everything when she finds out how wrong she is. And the publicity you both will get will surely not find your understanding wife standing beside you any more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Needs some more information

Not a horrible story but some more story would have made for a better read. Why is he in an Open Marriage? Why is her marriage sexless (they have kids)? Why would he suddenly break his wife's condom rule? This story just happened too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not Much of a Story!

Wham! Bam! Thank you Ma'am!

That's about the gist of the whole "story".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Here I go wondering, yet again

How many post-menopausal women that become frigid, no frozen, could fall into the same bucket as this husband. The real husband enduring the last 30 years in companionship. Yet if he cheats the world would hate him and she would be innocent.

Oh this story, pretty much same-ol, same-ol slightly different lead in but same old story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
catching up

Syntax and usage.

Dinner and diner are two different things.

How many wives does this guy have if he's in open relationships?

No, this will not do.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
** too short

and too many inconsistencies.

"My wife enjoys the thought of and watching me fuck other women, but her only rule is condoms are required."

so, alone, wife not present

"I told her I didn't have a condom, (not expecting to be having sex that night) and I asked if she had one. She shook her head no and guided my cock to her awaiting hole. I knew what she wanted and I was in no state to care about a condom at that point."

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Divorce

Get a divorce, then cheat, you worthless whore. Husband and children asleep upstairs, you bitch.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Story sucked big time like the other to did! No score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not so bad, 'cause it sounds somehow realistic. I mean, the majority of my friends, colleagues and some of my younger brothers encountered similar situations (with more or less dramatic consequences - like getting children with their extra-marital affairs and redefining their love relations with all involved ladies...).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous