Catherine 01: Tuesday's Lunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did! I have a very good memory and the number is, ..."

Wow, you are one sharp lady!

But now as we stand there for a few awkward seconds, until it's my, Well, I guess it's good bye Catherine Parker. Is my very reluctant good bye.

"Yes, I guess so, call me Bob; I mean it!"

Then out of my mouth in desperation its hearing myself saying to her, Catherine, can I kiss you?

To be surprised at what she says next!

"Sure you can!" Where she leans in towards me while slightly turning her head like she's expecting a kiss on the cheek.

But I'm thinking, OH NO LADY!

So taking her hand to lead her up the steps to stand behind a column so we're out of the direct line of sight of anyone going in or out of the building entrance. Where I set the take out bag on the ground, before pulling her into me, and wrapping my arms around her, and locking my mouth onto hers, while squeezing her tight against me at the same time.

But..., What's this?

I can't believe it!

She's kissing me back?

And what is that sound in her throat..., a whimper?

Oh My God, it is! An OH GOD how I want her!

Then breaking the kiss, where she just stands there, eyes wide open in shocked surprise staring back at me as I wait for the slap I know is coming. But all she does is turn away and hurries around the column where I see her disappear into the building just as I looking around the column after her.

HOLY SHIT Swaggart! What the hell was that?

When it's the feel of her lips still on my mouth as I wipe her lipstick onto my finger tips to stare at them a moment before taking out my handkerchief to wipe my fingers and any remaining lipstick from my mouth at the same time thinking, This handkerchief will never see the inside of a washing machine! Then picking up the bag with the take-out to slowly walk back down the steps where I have to stop and look back at the entrance, maybe hoping to see her; but no such luck.

Then it's over to stand by the curb waiting for the crosswalk light to change; where it seems to take forever as I watch the "DO NOT WALK," flashing in the light across the street. When at last it changes I wait just a second making sure some idiot isn't running the light. But as I start to step off the curb my cell phone begins to ring. So stopping to answer it, and when I look at the screen, it's her office number displayed.

Shit! Do I answer this knowing the shot that hits my heart will have the same deadly intent as the last one that was intended for it. Anyway, taking a deep breath, I answer it, and before I can say hello I hear her voice with, "Just what the HELL did YOU think YOU were doing, you..., you..., CREEP!" Then the call goes dead.

Damn it Swaggart! You may have really blew it this time; you jerk! Then with a big sigh as I stick the cell phone back into its holster before I step off the curb, hoping I'll get hit by a bus; but no such luck.

But as I'm crossing the four lane street my damn cellphone starts ringing again. And this time it looks like the number she wrote on the back of her business card. So why is she calling me from that number?

Okay Swaggart, brace for another shot! And this one has got to be the killing one. But when I answer there's not that angry voice berating me, it's just..., silence. Then it's asking, Catherine?

But all I here is what sounds like heavy breathing.

An now it pours out of me, Catherine, I'm not going to say I'm sorry. Catherine, I keep apologizing to you; but this time I'm not. Reason is, I felt you were kissing me back. Okay?

"I'm calling to apologize this time." Her telling me. "And I'm sorry I called you a creep."

Apology accepted. And Catherine, you are a damn good kisser!

"Now you can go to hell!" But it doesn't sound like she means it.

Gets my laugh with, Yeah, I've been there, three times. But I survived them so whats another trip?

"Why you arrogant..." But she doesn't complete what she was going to call me.

No Catherine, I hope I haven't come across to you like that.

Now, and with her voice much softer, "I wasn't kissing you back. It's just..., you surprised me that's all. I wasn't expecting you to do that." Is her story. But is she's sticking to it.

Well, I disagree with what you just said. I think you were kissing me back. And I also heard..., maybe a little whimper in your throat too Catherine?

"I WAS NOT" Her voice much louder. Then in a voice much softer, " Whimpering either. As I said, I was surprised, that's all." Where I hear what sounds like a door closing where I assume she doesn't want anyone overhearing her one sided conversation.

Alright, what ever you say Catherine. As I start laughing.

To hear her, "Stop laughing, you, you son of..."

Where I interrupt her again with, That's not the first time someones called me that either.

Now it's she who's laughing really hard where my feet leave the ground as I begin cloud walking at the same time hearing her saying, "Where the hell are you?"

Well, I'm just passing the fountain, why?

"Okay stop! Turn towards my building and wave." She says

So doing as she ask, where I hear, "Okay, I see you. Now get the hell back to your class before you get into anymore trouble."

Catherine, am I in trouble with you? Hoping I'm not.

"Bob..., I'm not sure yet. But I'll let you know when you are! So get moving!" She orders.

Yes mam, I'm on my way, and Catherine..., can I call you later this evening?

"No Bob, let me call you, but it might be late."

That's alright Catherine, I'm sure I'll be awake. But then again, I seem to be awake a lot anyway.

"Oh, and why is that?" her asking.

Lots of reasons Catherine, mostly bad ones.

"Yes, Bob I've learned a lot of you guys who've returned have that problem too. I'm sorry."

Uh Huh, unfortunately there are. And now I can add you to the reasons.

"Me! Why me?" she ask surprised.

Catherine, now what do you think; why you?

"Oh!" Is followed by a long silence.

Then it's, "I've lost sight of you, where are you now?"

I'm heading up the side walk beside my building, getting close to the corner and the front entrance to my building.

"Bob...,"

Yes Catherine.

"I'm sorry but I have to go. That meeting will be getting under way in a few minutes."

Catherine..

"Yes."

You're fun! Plus you have a beautiful and very kissable mouth! So thanks for not kissing me back."

"DAMN YOU! I WASN'T..., Kissing you!" Her trying to sound serious.

Are you sure Catherine?

But there's laughter in her, "Good bye Bob."

Good bye Catherine. But oh hell lady; as I let the breath out of my lungs that I've been holding in since yesterday. Catherine Parker, I am most DEFINITLY in love with you! As the cloud under my feet carries me along.