Cat's Away

Story Info
Neighbors share a hot date while spouses are away.
4.8k words
4.37
160k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With great care, Michael guided his car through the crowded parking lot. As expected for any school function, the place was a madhouse. Buses and cars were scattered throughout the place, with kids and their parents darting around recklessly. He had already dropped off his wife and kids, all he wanted now was to get out of here. They'd be going on an extended field trip, an annual event for the school.

Michael grumbled to himself, thinking that if this was an annual event, some bureaucratic fool would've figured out how to organize the drop off and pick up better. But, he figured, a few days alone was a few days alone, what with his wife chaperoning and all. He didn't envy her for that, dealing with his own kids was one thing, managing someone else's would be completely different. Eventually, he picked his way to the exit, and turned for home. What to do now, he wondered. Although this trip had been planned for quite some time, he had no idea what to do with himself first. No honey-do list this weekend, that was for certain.

He could sit on the couch and watch baseball all weekend if he wanted to, maybe even go to the games himself. Then there was always fishing...Michael steered his car towards home, mulling over all the possibilities, then setting them aside. What to do tonight mattered most, and he figured he'd share in his good fortune. His good friend and next door neighbor should be available, and if he could tear him away for the night, maybe they'd go out to Hooters for a few drinks, or perhaps the new strip joint that had finally opened. That seemed like a good idea, and he settled into his seat as he made the final turns into his development.

As Michael approached his house, he saw one thing that just might preclude him from going out with his buddy. His truck was missing, but his lovely wife Felicia was just getting home. Maybe she knew where he was. Michael waved to his neighbor as he pulled into the driveway. She smiled and waved back, and Michael surreptitiously eyed her up as he exited his vehicle. Felicia was a couple of years older than he, but you couldn't tell by looking at her. A stringent workout program had kept her in shape, it was rumored that she looked better now than she did before she got married, and that was despite having three kids. She must just be getting in from shopping or something, Michael thought, for she was dressed in casual clothes. In truth, it looked more like she had raided her oldest girl's closet, but the low rider jeans and tight short sleeved top suited her nicely.

Felicia certainly had the body to get away with such fashions, and she made no bones about it. During the summers, she usually had the skimpiest of bikinis for sunbathing or swimming in their backyard swimming pool, and she was the envy of many of the neighbors. Michael made his way across their yards to talk to her, and as he suspected, he was going to be disappointed. Felicia told him that her husband had taken the kids off to his parent's place. She had stayed behind because she thought she might have to work, but apparently that had changed. Michael mentioned that he too was alone this weekend, having sent his family on the school trip.

Felicia knew of the trip of course (her oldest had gone too), and casually suggested that they grab some dinner together. Michael was taken aback by her suggestion, but he figured he wasn't going to get a better offer, and he really didn't feel like going out alone. He asked if she needed to change, but Felicia replied that she'd be fine. They debated where to go for a few minutes, then in a flash, Felicia suggested they go to a new nightclub that had opened up a few towns over. She'd been dying to go, but with her husband and the kids, she never seemed to have the time. Besides, the place was fairly laid back, and she didn't feel like changing. With that, she and Michael piled into her mini van and headed out.

The night was fair, and Felicia had the windows down. Her auburn hair blew back in the breeze as they chatted away during the short drive. For his part, Michael tried to manage the conversation without overtly staring at Felicia's chest, which was displayed rather prominently by her tight top. He had seen her in less pool side, and marveled at how youthful her ample bosom appeared. If that top had indeed been appropriated from her daughter's wardrobe, there was no way that it had ever been filled out so nicely. Its scooped neckline revealed Felicia's well tanned cleavage, and that was what got Michael's attention.

If she noticed, Felicia certainly didn't seem to mind, and their pleasant conversation came to a halt only when they reached their destination. The two of them walked into the club after finding a parking space, and Michael wisely trailed behind a bit to get a glimpse of Felicia's gorgeous ass. The low slung jeans clung tightly to her body, they could have been painted on for all he knew. In the back of his mind, Michael wondered how she managed to get them on or take them off, but he shook off that thought for all the connotations it brought him.

Still, he mused as they made their way inside, she was turning heads, and he must be the envy of lots of guys in this place. While Michael was definitely in decent shape himself, he knew that a lot of people had to be wondering what he was doing with a girl like Felicia. Her husband, he knew was built like a bear, and it seemed only fitting that she was with him. Oh, he was no slouch, of course, but there was just that certain type you'd expect from a companion, and he wasn't it for Felicia. She didn't mind his company, of course, and as they made their way from the bar to the table, she returned the looks she was getting from the other patrons, coquettish little glances for the admiring men, and coy smirks for the daggers stared at her by other women. She worked hard to maintain this body, and they could all die of jealousy for all she cared.

Dinner was the standard fare for such a place, nothing spectacular but satisfying. The dinner conversation shared by Michael and Felicia was rather mundane, as they shared their views on child rearing and life in the neighborhood. During the course of their meal, both consumed a moderate amount of alcohol, but they were still in full control of their faculties. About the only noticeable effect by the end of dinner was perhaps a little more exaggerated flirting between the two, yet it was nothing to suggest anything improper. Clearly they had enjoyed the opportunity to just get away for awhile, and they were enjoying each other's company. With the meal ended, Michael rose and helped Felicia out of her chair. She accepted his graciousness, and when they turned to leave, she leaned onto his shoulder a bit and inquired as to whether he would be willing to go over to the adjoining dance club. Michael readily agreed, for he wasn't quite ready to call it a night, besides, the club was a well known meat market. While he couldn't actually do any ordering, he figured he may as well look over the menu. With Felicia on his arm, they headed over to the source of the steady din that passed for music these days.

Once they found their way into the club, Felicia wanted to head straight out onto the dance floor. Here, Michael was a little reluctant, but a trip to the bar brought and end to those inhibitions. Felicia enjoyed another drink as well, joking that Michael had ulterior motives for the side trip. He protested his innocence as she accused him with mock seriousness. "You just wanted to get a close up look at the bar girl that's all, isn't it?" she asked with a gleeful smile.

Michael laughed in return while looking over the girl at the bar one more time. She was a youngster, probably in her early twenties, clad in tight shorts and a fluorescent bikini top that was stretched to the limits. "No, of course not."

"Sure you were," replied a laughing Felicia. "You were looking at that girl's tits, I can tell. Relax, my husband would've been doing the same thing, you guys are all alike." Before Michael could respond in his defense, Felicia continued. "You wanna look at some tits, well here!" With that, she tugged the neckline of her top down a little lower, exposing even more of her delectable cleavage. Michael was openly staring at her gorgeous breasts as Felicia led him by the hand out onto the dance floor. He had no reply other than to toss back the remainder of his drink, and Felicia followed suit. It was clear that she was more amused at his reactions than annoyed, and she played it up. Their dancing was quite energetic, like so many other couples around them, oblivious to the singles that were still out there on the prowl.

Felicia certainly had some moves, and she was well aware of the admiring glances she was getting. She was out there dancing primarily for Michael, and he was most certainly appreciative. In fact, she could detect a hint of jealousy whenever he caught her making eye contact with another guy, and she was relishing his attention. Her tight body was quite an attention getter, and her exposed cleavage was an eye opener. As their dancing continued, she and Michael grew bolder, even grinding together at times. This built on itself until he found himself dancing with Felicia straddling his leg, rubbing herself up and down on him. It became increasingly difficult for Michael to hide his reaction to that, when a mercifully slower tune began. They stayed out on the dance floor, hand in hand, swaying to the music with nothing separating their bodies. As the song ended, Felicia leaned in to Michael, whispering in his ear that she was ready to go. With the song ended, they exited the dance floor, much to the disappointment of many of the guys who had gotten quite a show from the two of them. Resting heavily on each other, Michael and Felicia made their way back into the parking lot and headed home.

While the evening had started off quite innocently enough, the drive home was anything but. Michael was overtly staring at Felicia's breasts now, and she made no attempt to stop him. The conversation between them was growing raunchier by the minute and they were both laughing about it. She teased him about his obvious hard on, which she had felt as they danced together, and Michael retorted that such a response would have been gotten from any man, such was the way she had danced. He recalled how at one point she was facing away from him as they danced, bent over and grinding her ass into his crotch in a very realistic simulation of sex. This got a giggle from Felicia as she too, protested innocence where none existed. He continued this line of his argument, and she was forced to agree as they pulled into her driveway. In a rather abrupt manner, Felicia turned to Michael. "Hey, thanks for showing a lady such a great time tonight."

"Oh, no problem," he replied. "You're the one who got me all sweaty out there."

"Oh did I?" asked Felicia. "Well I have a solution for that. Let's go for a swim."

"Sure," answered Michael. "Just let me go in and grab my trunks, I'll meet you out there when you've got your suit on and are ready."

That drew a laugh from her. "Trunks? Bathing suit? Oh to Hell with that, no one's around. Let's skinny dip!"

Michael looked at her rather incredulously as she grinned back at him. It made sense, there was no one around, and her backyard was safe from prying eyes. Besides, after seeing her in her skimpy bikini, plus with the sexuality that was emanating from her, he had to see her naked.

"Come on, what are you afraid of?" she asked as she stepped out of the car. Laughing and chasing like a pair of high schoolers, Michael chased Felicia into the back yard, watching as she stripped her top off before they got there. He took a deep breath before following her, tugging at his shirt as he did. She was already through the gate, which he turned to lock, and was greeted by her bra as it sailed through the air. It caught on a shrubbery nearby. Felicia was topless and laughing as she turned and ran. The glance that Michael had caught of her breasts was priceless. They were so full and inviting, so close and yet so far. For an instant before she turned, Michael thought she had jiggled them at him, but he couldn't be sure. Instead, he hurried after her, watching her ass closely as she bent over to pull off her shoes. He did the same and followed her onto the pool deck. She was already there, and her jeans were in the process of coming off. Felicia saw that she had an audience, then turned slightly so she was facing a bit away from Michael before she bent over to peel the tight denim off. That was an attention getter as he watched the skin tight material melt down her shapely legs.

The luscious curves of her butt became visible, and it became obvious that Felicia had been wearing only a thong beneath her jeans, and a skimpy one at that. He watched as she pulled her legs free from her jeans, then turned to face him. At that, Michael bounded up the stairs to the deck, catching an eyeful of the beauty before him. She certainly was as attractive as ever, her smooth skin taut over her body. The only blemishes one could find were the faded stretch marks from her pregnancies, if it wasn't for them, no one could have guessed that Felicia was the mother of three. Her eyes met his as she reached out to his pants, then slowly undid them. With those dark eyes locked on his, she slowly slid Michael's pants off, bending at the knees but looking up so that her head was level with his crotch. He closed his eyes in anticipation as she pulled his boxers down too, but she wasn't quite ready for that yet. Instead, she surprised him by tossing her thong in his face, then diving into the water. Michael laughed as he savored the scent of her pussy, then tossed their clothing aside before jumping in himself.

In the pool, Felicia was backing away and laughing at having played such a joke on Michael, but he quickly caught up with her. He managed to grab hold of her, despite her splashing, and dunked her under the water. For a slight instant, he thought he felt her hands, then her mouth on his cock, but he couldn't quite be sure. She then surfaced in front of him, bubbling over with mirth. "Is that what you were expecting?" she asked as she coyly backed off again. Now Michael was sure it was her mouth and he stood his ground stunned temporarily. He swam over towards Felicia, but she continued to elude him until they were both laughing and playing in the cooling water. His pursuit of her was more for effect than anything else, but she still managed to stay just out of reach. "What's the matter, Michael," she taunted. "Do you think I'm a tease?" Felicia laughed as he lunged out after her one more time, catching her only because she allowed it.

"I've got you this time," he laughed as she squirmed in an attempt to get away, giggling hysterically all the while. Their naked bodies pressed up against each other, and Michael was keenly aware of his erect cock brushing against her bush. She must have felt it too, but didn't seem to be alarmed at all. "What's the matter, Felicia?" he mocked. "Aren't you going to put your money where your mouth is?"

"Not my money, that's for sure," was her retort as she somehow managed to wiggle her way free. "But maybe this." With that, Felicia dove down beneath the surface of the water, faster than Michael could catch her. In an instant, he didn't want to as he felt her hot mouth wrapping itself around his cock. Felicia's hand stroked his shaft as she gave him a few more sucks while submerged, starting the blow job that he'd been dying for all night. There was no way she'd be able to hold her breath that long, and she popped up out of the water into his waiting arms. As Michael caught her, Felicia wrapped her legs around him, pressing her cunt against his stomach as he headed towards the side of the pool.

Once he reached it, Michael pushed himself up out of the water with his back to the pool wall. Felicia had relaxed her leg lock on him briefly to allow him to do so. Once he had achieved a sitting position, she braced her arms against the side wall and let her nude body float out over the water. Michael spread his legs apart to allow her to float closer, and steadied her by grasping her shoulders with his hands. As soon as they were properly positioned, Felicia started sucking him again, swallowing his cock down in earnest. This time, Michael was able to toss his head back as he enjoyed the contrasting sensation of the water cooling off on his body and Felicia's hot mouth sucking his cock. She had teased him enough, now it was time for the real thing. His eyes returned to her body, taking in the smooth curve of her ass while she floated there sucking him like there was no tomorrow.

She was sucking him hands free, and somehow managing to get all of his rather impressive shaft down her throat. That worked well for a slow, deliberate pace, and Felicia could have kept going like this all night, but she had other plans. While she hadn't yet shared them with Michael, she was sure he wouldn't mind. Slowly, she dropped down from her floating position, assuming a more standard one between his legs so that she could suck him better. Now that Felicia's hands were free, she was stroking his cock as well, twisting her hand around that thick shaft as she pumped it in and out of her mouth. She also managed to somehow wrap her legs around Michael's, and was rubbing herself against him too.

Her hot pussy felt like it was melting against his leg in the pool, and she could tell that if she sucked him much longer, she'd be swallowing his cum. Felicia didn't want that, at least not yet, so she pulled herself out of the pool and onto the deck. Michael reached around to help her, serendipitously grabbing her by the ass to pull her clear of the water. He also was able to pull Felicia in close to him, so that he could get his mouth on those hot tits that had eluded him so far. Although she wanted more, the feeling of Michael drinking the water that was cascading off her breasts, then darting his tongue out onto her nipples was too good to pass up.

Felicia thrust her tits into his face, slowly falling on top of Michael as he lay down on the wet wooden deck. His hands slowly traced up her sides to rest on her breasts, and he squeezed and sucked them to her delight. As her body pressed against his, Michael could feel his cock getting sandwiched between the two of them, and she slowly started to rock back and forth, stroking his shaft against her belly. While closer inspection revealed the oh-so-faint stretch marks that marred her otherwise perfect skin, it was an excellent place for his cock to be stroked against.

Felicia wiggled around a little more as he sucked her tits harder, and now she could feel his shaft brushing its way into her matted down pubic hairs, and he strained for even more. Her trimmed bush was soaked from her swim, but it was still bristly enough to tickle Michael's balls and shaft as their bodies moved together in time with each other. He was positively attacking her breasts with his mouth now, sucking as much of each one as he possibly could into his mouth while his hands rubbed her rock-hard nipples. Felicia playfully bounced herself up and down on him, forcing him to squeeze her tits too, and she rewarded him for this by moving herself lower and lower, until he could feel the shaft of his cock being caressed by the wet pussy lips that he craved. He was humping her clit now, making her moan louder and louder as he tried to ease his cock down even more.

Her hot cunt had his shaft, now Michael wanted to feel the swollen head of his dick slide into Felicia so he could fuck her. It was tantalizingly close, yet he still couldn't manage to penetrate her. She was rubbing her body against him too, faster and faster, making his cock slide along her clit, giving Michael a taste of what it must feel like to fuck her. She was moaning louder now as this continued, giving in to the most pleasurable sensations that she knew, writhing and moaning as they stroked themselves against each other, faster and faster until she could feel it happening. With a scarcely stifled yelp, Felicia screamed as she came, overcome by the sensation of Michael's cock rubbing her cunt. She bore down hard on him, making him suckle her breasts as she came, feeling her pussy tightening down against the shaft of his cock.

12