Cat's Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slick pussy juices flowed out of her, coating his dick thoroughly as Felicia stroked herself against him again and again. She couldn't believe how wonderful he'd made her feel, and Michael had yet to slide his cock inside and truly fuck her. Now that her first orgasm was subsiding, she was off guard for just a moment, but it was enough of an opportunity, and one too good for him to pass up.

As Felicia closed her eyes and released some of the pressure that she was putting on Michael's cock, he managed to wiggle himself down a little more. Not too much, just a few inches down on the deck, but enough room to make all the difference in the world. Felicia was still recovering from cumming all over Michael's searingly hot cock, and now it was his turn. Sucking down on one of her magnificent tits again, Michael heard her gasp as his penis finally made its way inside her. The thick purple head of his cock slid inside her hot fuck hole with the greatest of ease, its unhindered path lubricated by Felicia's own juices. Quickly, before she realized it, Michael had rammed his cock up inside her pussy, taking her for his own. His hips bucked upward and he pulled down on her body by wrapping his arms around her, nuzzling his face into her cleavage as he fucked her.

His withdrawal was slight before he found himself thrusting up into her again, feeling that hot cunt wrapped around his cock like the finest velvet glove. Even better, now that she knew what was happening, Felicia pressed down on him as he thrust, meeting his cock and helping him to fuck her. Their bodies locked, they let go with reckless abandon, pumping and humping each other without a care in the world. Felicia's cunt felt even better than her hot mouth had just minutes before, and Michael strained to not let go too soon. It was difficult going as her exquisite breasts still found his tongue even while her pussy was giving his cock a workout. He thrust into her again, hard and fast, doing for real what they had only simulated out on the dance floor, in the club that seemed so distant now. As Michael's thoughts returned to that hot little number Felicia had done with him on the dance floor, it was almost as if she could read his mind, for on the next thrust, Felicia slid off of him, leaving his cock stiff in the breeze.

She wasn't through with him, not quite yet as she reluctantly pulled her breasts from his mouth. Instead, she took Michael by the hand and helped him up off the deck, moving over just a few feet as she led the way. Felicia hastily kicked a pool chair out of the way as she reached the deck railing, and now it was all very clear to Michael. Like she had done on the dance floor, Felicia bent over, waving her sexy ass in his face as her newfound lover positioned himself behind her. This time, she had her arms bracing against the railing as Michael's hands found their position on the sides of her rump, and the two of them gyrated in position, if for only a moment.

Then, as if to consummate what had been unknowingly promised before, Michael eased his cock forward as she wiggled to meet him, sliding his meat into her pussy once again. He was fucking her from behind now, pounding his cock deep inside her with each successive thrust. Michael's strong hands kept her from wriggling too far away, not that she was likely to do that. Instead, she kept a firm grip on the deck railing as Michael slammed his cock into her, reaming out her hot pussy as she mimicked the motions she had done on the dance floor. This time though, there was nothing separating them as Michael's cock slid deeper and deeper into Felicia's cunt. Her wild gyrations only served to heighten the sensations that they felt as they gave themselves to each other. His thrusts were fast and hard now, plowing every last inch of his thick cock into her waiting pussy as she moaned and wailed with delight. After all Michael had been through with her that night, he knew that he wasn't going to last much longer inside that steaming hot fuck hole.

"Oh, God! Felicia! I'm going to cum for you!" he panted.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" rasped Felicia in reply.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh God baby!" was all that Michael could muster as his thrusts grew harder and more urgent. He could feel his balls constricting against his body as they readied to unleash their load inside Felicia.

"Not yet, not yet" begged Felicia as she gave him one more vigorous shake of her butt. In an instant, she slid away from him, sliding his cock out of her well fucked cunt and turned around. Once facing him, she went down on her knees and grasped his slick shaft in her hand. Without being bidden to, she rubbed his cock all over her face, concentrating on her cheeks and mouth as she stroked him, harder and harder, tightening her grip on him. That was all he needed, and with a mighty groan, Michael came, spewing his cum all over Felicia's face as she tried to catch as much of it as she could in her mouth. He looked down at her cum splattered face as his cock spurted once again, seeing her indulging herself with his sweet sticky cum. She let his cock shoot a little more on her, then she went down on Michael one last time, sucking all the cum she could out of him and swallowing it down. Her face and hair were matted with the stuff, but Felicia didn't seem to mind. In fact, she luxuriated in it, taking her time to suck Michael's cock as clean as she could. He enjoyed that as well, for she did an excellent job of it. When she was done, Felicia took Michael by the hand, leading him down off the pool deck and towards the house. He kept in close contact with her as they went, never letting his hand stray off that fine ass of hers until they were safely inside.

They woke the next morning, together in her bed. While neither one had any concrete plans for the weekend, they had all been changed now. The only thing that either one of them was now thinking was how to sneak Michael out without any of the neighbors seeing him, and how would they manage to sneak up to his bed later, where they could continue where they had left off when they finally drifted off to sleep the night before.

12