All Comments on 'Cat's Away'

by Dakota_North

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great stuff!

Nice & hot - a great read

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
I don't think they were mice, but...

THEY SURE DID PLAY! I thought it was an outstanding little tale Dakota. Thank for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Interesting story.

I can't help thinking they shouldn't be married to their partners. But then it wouldn't be exciting if they were would it?

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Not the best but good enough that I rated it 5 stars.

It was wild and fun, but they better be careful.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 11 years ago
Why the negative comments?

I really find it hard to understand how some people -- 99% of the time anonymously -- get off by criticizing stories being about cheaters when that's what the stories in this category are about. If you don't want to read stories about cheaters don't read stories in this category. Go watch a Disney video instead. You anonymous posters are the fucking morons, not the people who write the stories!

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Hot! Hot!

And excellently written. Much like I'd write if I had the requisite creativity.

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Loved the story!

Very well written and a hot story! Certainly would like to read the continuation, how they react to each other after their spouses come home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chaper 2

Need Chapter 2... that was brilliant and so hot.

Lawrence8675309Lawrence8675309almost 3 years ago

This was a great story. Shame this person stopped writing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Misclassified

This would fit better in Erotic Coupling. Yes, Sweetie is married, as is Hubby, and not to each other. фAns Sweetie is clearly adventurous, if implausibly. Like it is unwise to ‘get your honey where you get your money’ it is ‘dense to jump your fence!’. However, the gist of LW is less about the ‘adventure’ than the consequences of Sweetie’s adventures on the marital relationship. Usually, but not necessarily. after disclosure or suspicion thereof! That cannot happen until after the end of this story.

My guess would be that a horny wife would prefer a known kickstand who did not cross with any part of her family-members’ lives. Like her hairdressers brother.

3*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

they both are married to different spouses and mature enough to know that how important for them to keep their affair secret.

modern contraception methods to prevent unwanted pregnancies are playing key role in increased cases of extramarital intercourse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous