All Comments on 'Caught at a Peep Show Ch. 02'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
orale_4_uorale_4_uabout 18 years ago
sweet 'n tasty or hot 'n nasty?? U Dside

loved you're story.... got me all hot 'n nasty so yes i found out just how sweet 'n tasty i am toooo!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My fantasy

Sooo hot eating fresh creampie!!! You should have backed up on that big black cock while you cleaned your wife pussy YUMMY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love for my wife to suck other guys...

Love for my wife to suck other guys!

adambomadambomover 16 years ago
makes me wanna go toystore now

well written, smokin' hot, sexy women demanding kinky acts; doesn't get much better

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ohhh man i love your storys

all of them r soooo fucking hooot 10x 4 the greath hard on

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*TURNS WIFE INTO WHORE

GREAT WRITING, LOOKING FOR MORE OF THE SAME. Prior to our marriage my main sex consisted of sucking cocks and being fucked by any cock available. My wife didn't know this at the time. She was a very reserved, quiet, beautiful woman. Our sex together was fantastic but after a few years the urge to suck cocks returned but it wasn't something I felt I could discuss with her. I did know that her father was into cocks. I came up with a plan to have her catch her father and me together doing a 69. I discussed with her dad and he was all for it. We became a regular fuck team. I had suspected from some things that had happened that he had a real desire to fuck both of us so I questioned him about it. We arranged to get caught by my wife, which happened very quickly and were surprised that she joined us in doing threesomes. We made it clear that we were queers for cock but intended to turn her into our slut whore.She very quickly accepted the idea and within a short time was fucking cocks faster than we could provide them. We lived together and slept 3 in a bed with sex between each other as we desired. We got to the point where customers and staff at all of the ABS locations knew what we wanted and lots of it. We fucked and sucked cocks at hwy rest stops, parks, and any where we could find dicks. We became three whores that would service anyone anyway they wanted. Between us we've done thousands of cocks with many more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Being anal slave this writer knows all about mind excrement.

Well brothers,this is it. One of the worst,too.

snuggles42snuggles42almost 12 years ago
i wanted to do that

This story reminds me of what I wanted my wife to catch me & our brother in-law sucking & fucking each other. Mmmmm I so wanted to suck his 9" cock down my throat while I was being fucked up the ass at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

I too am "queer for cocks", even though I'm married. I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking slut who loves sucking married men's cock and getting fucked by any man. I would love it if my wife would join in and suck cocks with me. Maybe I'll "accidentally" get caught sucking a cock and see what happens. Wish me luck !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I milked my dick for cum and ate it once today and now I am back for seconds, your storys . as long as I just milk it out I can cum so many times and still be horny for cum. Wish I was with you enjoying some cock and cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cock sucker

After reading your story i wish to suck cock and pussy the same way

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
I have had this dream

Of me and my wife kneeling before two Men sucking cock as we hold hands and then laying side by side as two more men fuck us. Looking into each others eyes and smiling. But alas, it is only a dream as she would never join me on my knees. and she sure isn't letting me join her as our friends fuck her. Oh I do get to clean up but it stops there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That's just stupid

Laugh in her face and walk out. What's going to happen? She's already got whatever diseases the jackass has. Why would Hubby want to share? Stupid story

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Love it

Love to hear from married men who have the need to suck cock. I'm not alone when it comes to being a married guy who loves the taste of cum . Thanks for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Defiently

Let her get A job there and bring you home lots of Cream pie to try

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Soon she'll be in the hospital

Being treated for several nasty diseases. He'll be there too. Ugly story of stupidity. These two are brain dead. BARF!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hard as hell...

This got me so hard i just had to shoot a load and lick it up!

Just wish it had been from a wet pussy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great continuing story - very erotic. Watch what you catch though

plasticman29plasticman2911 months ago

I loved it very much made me so hot and I would love to be him sucking cock

Claudia69Claudia694 months ago

Sexy Tale!! I love getting a mouthful of CUM--Sucking Cocks or cleaning Cum Filled Cunts!! It's all yummy...

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Pretty good story until the end…then off the rails the writer went.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 1 month ago

Say no! she will be sucking and fucking all the guys...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2351 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES