Caught Between a Rock and A Hard...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my breath, not wanting to admit the truth to myself, let alone Dan. Slowly, I exhaled and nodded my head. I was laying upon his chest, and didn't want to see the look on his face as I confessed my desires. I knew he felt the motion, and the emotional stress of tears were starting to threaten the waterworks again.

"Yes, I want him," I admitted. "Not like I want you, just more than... just more."

A pause, then, "Why don't we invite him into our bed, then?" Dan offered.

I looked up suddenly. "What?" I asked, not sure I heard him right.

"He's my best friend, he's your best friend," Dan said, matter-of-factly. "We're as close as anyone can be. Why not let the friendships take its course?"

I sat up into an upright position, still feeling Dan inside me. His semi-erection remained trapped inside my body, but it was the least bizarre feeling I was experiencing when compared to my shock. I searched his eyes, trying to find any trace of teasing or prank, but there was none. He looked at me with an innocent expression on his face, as nonchalant as if he had asked me if I wanted to go to the movies on a date.

"I'm scared, Dan," I said after finding my voice. "I kept this to myself because I didn't want to lose you."

"You're not going to lose me," he said, quickly, cutting me off.

I placed a finger on his lips, silencing him. "But I also kept this to myself because I didn't want to lose him," I finished.

Dan thought on this for a moment, and then I saw his face set into a decisive resolve. "I'll talk to him," he said.

A panic rose in my throat, and I protested, "No, Dan, don't!"

He shook his head. "Right now he's convinced he's done something wrong, that he overstepped a line with both of us," Dan explained. "I can explain to him what's been going on with you, and coming from me he'll understand that there are no secrets between us. Brian won't do anything unless he knows he has my permission, anyway."

I thought about this, and what he said made a great deal of sense. Even so, I couldn't believe that my husband was creating machinations to get me laid with another man. "I don't understand," I said after a moment. "Why would you want to do this?"

He shrugged. "It's not all that difficult to figure out, Kylie," he scolded. "You've been in a completely different world for months."

I felt busted. "But even more than that," he continued, "the three of us are more than close. Like I said, he's my best friend, and he's your best friend. It just feels... unnatural... to place a barrier in such a close friendship when there doesn't need to be one. He's obviously crazy about us, or he wouldn't spend so much of his free time with us. He's definitely excited when he's close to you! And I know you want him."

Dan was saying all the right words, and I agreed with everything he had been saying. Hell, I must have said the same thing to myself more times than I could count. I simply couldn't come up with any argument to contradict him.

"When will you talk to him?" I finally answered.

He smiled, and I felt his cock twitch inside of me.

Two weeks passed, and during that time I'd been on tenterhooks waiting for Dan to have a "talk" with Brian. My stomach had been in knots hoping to hear news, but sadly they had not been able to connect. There were several moments when I wanted to take the bull by the horns, so to speak, and talk to Brian myself. The only reason why I didn't was because I thought Dan was right - that Brian would have to hear Dan give his blessing directly.

But now I had my answer, though I wasn't sure what the question was. "That's been my life-long fantasy," he had said, but what was "that"? I took Brian's response to mean that he was engaging in a little exaggeration to show his enthusiasm for the idea.

In all honesty, I didn't think too much about the specifics. I just knew that Dan knew what I wanted and had spoken to Brian about it, and apparently he was on board.

"When will we see him again, then?" I asked Dan.

He looked at his watch. "In about 15 minutes," he said.

"What!?" I cried. He grinned at me. I touched my face and my hair, suddenly self-conscious about my looks. Brian had spent many weekends with us, even staying overnight when he was too drunk to stagger back down the block to his own house. All of us had seen each other in our least-attractive states. For some reason, however, I felt the need to dress up this time.

At that moment the doorbell rung. Dan looked just as surprised as I was. "Or," he said, glancing towards the door, "maybe right now."

I uttered a little squeak and raced back to the master bedroom and into the bathroom. I found myself on autopilot, turning on the shower and disrobing all my clothes. It was perhaps the quickest, and most thorough shower I had ever taken. I must have poured half a bottle of body wash onto the loofa and scrubbed my entire body down, taking more than my fair share of skin in the process. I grabbed a razor and tried to eliminate any hair that I could find anywhere below my neck.

When all was said and done, I was technically clean and hairless, but found myself so nervous that I was sure that I needed another shower just from fear. I lotioned my body and realized that I hadn't brought any clean clothes into the bathroom with me, so wrapping a towel around my body I stepped into the bedroom.

And froze.

Dan and Brian were lying on the massive bed, calm, relaxed and chilling. Both of them were nursing a glass of scotch, chatting away as if they were sitting at a local bar just shooting the breeze. As soon as I walked in, they both stopped talking and looked at me, smiling.

Suddenly my mouth went dry, and I felt completely self-conscious. The towel covered far more of my body than my bathing suit had, and yet I felt far more exposed.

"Hi, Kylie," Brian said, his face breaking out into a warm, friendly grin.

It had been two weeks since I had seen him, and the absence had affected me deeply. I had missed him, missed talking with him. Hell, I even missed the utter frustration of not being able to touch him like I wanted.

"Hi, Bri," I croaked. He saw my paralysis, and took pity on me. He got off the bed and came over to me, and wrapped his arms around me.

I melted into his embrace, initially clutching my towel in front of my breasts, but as I found myself feeling more comfortable against him I slipped my arms around his waist. His blue cotton t-shirt felt soft, a stark contrast to the muscles of his chest and back I felt underneath.

"I'm sorry about... before," I stammered against him, but I felt his fingers brushing through my hair, soothing me.

"It's okay, Kylie," he said. "I understand."

I believed him. One of the reasons why Brian was so close to us was that he had a strong intuition; he just seemed to 'get' us both. Some people are just easy to be around, and it takes absolutely no work to spend time with them. Brian was just one of those rare people who seemed to make life easier just by being close by.

"I - " I began, and then it happened. My towel slipped and fell to the floor, leaving me completely naked in the middle of the room in the arms of a man who was not my husband.

Brian pulled away from me to look at my nude body. "Oh my," he said, appreciating what he saw.

The look on his face filled me with a confidence I had not felt in years. With a simple look I felt more than simply wanted; I felt appreciated. It was hard to describe, this sensation of being desired by a new man. I wanted to drink in his attention, model for him, let him treat my presence as glorious - because that's how I felt when he looked at me.

"Oops," I said, playfully, trying to make light and reduce my awkwardness. I looked up at him, trying my hand at a coquettish look. If it seemed too abrupt a change, Brian didn't let on.

Brian was nearly a foot taller than I am, but the way he looked at me made me feel like I was on a ten-foot high pedestal. "You're more beautiful than I ever fantasized," he said quietly, bringing my mind back to what Dan had told me about Brian masturbating to thoughts of me.

If the mental image had been an intoxicating aphrodisiac, it was nothing like hearing him admit it out loud. There's nothing like having someone you have masturbated about tell you that you have been, in turn, the star in their pornographic fantasies.

Brian stepped towards me once more, and pulled me into his arms again. This time, however, he leaned down and I could feel the anxiety rise as I knew he was about to kiss me. The light aroma of cologne and a faint whiff of fresh scotch wafted by me, just before I felt his lips brush against my own.

They were surprisingly soft and delicate, almost like a woman's. I had been afraid of that first kiss, of what it might mean. I was afraid that we were crossing a line with kissing - for some reason I never fantasized about kissing him, just cuddling him, fucking him, or blowing him, but kissing always seemed to be the strongest taboo in my guilt-ridden brain.

Now that we were actually kissing, however, it was all I wanted to do. I felt like I could stand here, naked, and kiss him until we fell asleep from exhaustion. His arms snaked behind my back, and I could feel the soft flesh of his forearms slide across my spine.

Standing the way he was, hunched over so that he could embrace me, obviously wasn't very comfortable, and I suddenly found myself lifted into the air and gently placed down on the bed with Brian squarely between my spread legs.

I was more grateful than ever that I had just come out of the shower. Brian wasted no time in running his hands and mouth over my entire body. He found and latched onto my left breast, and I felt the tug of his mouth's suction pull the nipple nearly off my chest. It stung, gently, but I didn't care. I could do anything he wanted to me and I didn't want to think about any of it. I just wanted him to do whatever he wanted.

Just let me be here, I thought. If I'm dreaming, don't let me wake up.

His hand found my newly shaven mound, and he cupped his palm against it. I shuddered, bringing my hands to the back of his head as he continued to focus attention on my chest. Beside us, Dan had opened the fly of his shorts and his erection looked comfortable in his hand.

Brian moved down my body and everyone knew what was going to happen next. I signaled to Dan to get undressed, and he sprang from the bed to disrobe. In moments Dan was back on the bed, coming closer on his knees to my face, his erection bobbing with every awkward step.

Brian's mouth finally reached my pussy and he began to devour me with the passion of a man with months of pent-up lust and frustration. It was a sensation I understood all too well. The instant his tongue met my clit I found myself writhing in glorious agony, enjoying the sensation far more than my own fantasies had permitted me when solo.

Dan's cock hovered enticingly in front of my face, and I took him in my hand. I still wanted to see what Brian was doing, though, and I watched my friend's head move in rhythmic motions against me. I took his hair in one hand while jacking Dan off into my mouth at an odd angle, but neither of us were complaining.

I was in heaven. I had never before had two men pay me attention at the same time, and I didn't know where to focus. Brian's magic tongue was working serious magic on me, but Dan's erection was harder than I'd felt him in years. Soon, though, I began to feel self-conscious that Brian was the only one who wasn't getting any attention, and was still clothed. I tried to gently lift his face away from me, which he did reluctantly.

"Get undressed," I said, smiling. Brian stood up, and lifted his t-shirt up and over his head. I had seen his bare torso dozens of times at the pool, but somehow this was different. When he started unzipping his shorts, I found myself licking my lips in unashamed anticipation.

The baggy shorts fell to the ground, and - god bless 'im - the man wasn't wearing any underwear. His cock hung between his legs, not quite soft, but threatening the potential of a beast of pleasure. The outline through his swimsuit had done the man justice, and seeing him unencumbered did not disappoint.

I pulled him back to the bed, but twisted myself so that he could lie on his back, and I could kneel in front of him. I was about to finally get a taste of him, finally fulfill months of torturous fantasies. My heart was beating furiously, and I felt my body begin to tremble.

This was really happening.

Brian lay back on the bed, his head propped up on a pillow so that he could watch me as I had watched him. I crawled between his legs and watched his cock begin to grow as he awaited my touch. The reaction pleased me, fueling my ego even more than he already had.

As he lay spread out before me, I felt a sudden anxiety, as if the trembling finally crystalized into a clear vision of my fear. What if I'm no good? What if, after years of being with one man, I had gotten so used to a routine that only Dan would like what I did?

Get out of your head, Kylie! I heard my inner voice snap. If you don't, you're going to fuck this up for everyone!

My god he was beautiful. He wasn't perfect, not physically, but when I looked at him I felt the strength of my emotions surge back to the forefront. All I had wanted for months was to be able to express to him how I felt, matching my physical affection to my emotional one. The fact that I was so attracted to him was a huge bonus. I consciously tried to push my fears away and allow my natural feelings for him come forward. When they did, it was a physical sensation that washed over me, calming me.

I reached for him, sliding my fingers around the base of his cock and feeling his balls against my palm. Like me, he had completely shaven and there was no hair anywhere. It gave him a very clean and tempting look, and I couldn't wait to feel him enter my mouth.

Dan moved beside me, getting close so that he could see everything. I knew this was a new vantage point for him, and I found myself loving his curiosity. I felt his hand rest upon the small of my back as I moved in for the kill, his face only inches from my own.

Brian saw what Dan was doing and spread his legs a little wider to accommodate the two of us in the narrow space. I leaned slightly to the side to give my husband the pleasure of watching Brian's cock enter my mouth with an unobstructed view, and he could not disguise the lust in his eyes as to what I was doing.

Brian's cock was surprisingly thick, even if it wasn't overly long. The most notable trait, however, was just how hard he was. In my entire life I don't think I had ever felt such iron between a man's legs. It made me wish I hadn't missed months of feeling this, instead of my own vibrators and fingers.

I found my mouth stretching more than was comfortable as I took him, and kept my hand wrapped around the base of his cock to keep it in place. I sucked slowly, raising and lowering my face as smoothly as I could, keeping him standing straight up into the air.

I felt Dan shift beside me, moving even closer. He rested his hand on the inside of Brian's thigh, watching me work. Slowly, as if in a trance, he moved his hand over my own that encircled Brian and began to squeeze.

Neither Brian nor I said anything, and I assumed that Dan was showing me how men liked to be fondled. Not having a cock myself, I took Dan's motions as sage advice and went with it. Soon, however, it became obvious that Dan's hand movements were more than just guidance, and that he was taking over.

I don't know if I was surprised or not, but I found myself eager for Dan to participate. After all this time, I had been afraid that Dan would feel like I had wanted to replace him, and part of me had feared that he would be an extra wheel in this arrangement, should it ever actually happen. I slid my hand out from underneath Dan's, but he continued to stroke Brian up and down, jacking him off into my mouth.

Unexpectedly, this kicked my libido into overdrive. I found the thought of Dan's actions incredibly exciting, taking his direction as explicit approval of what we were doing, telling me in no uncertain terms that this was okay. It was as if Dan was saying, It's okay for you to do this. Here, let me give Brian to you, just to show you how okay this is.

Kneeling as I was, I found myself in a rare situation where I had both of my hands free. I slid one hand down between my legs to wade through the ocean of wetness there, and the other reached for Dan's hardness. Dan shifted his body closer to me so that I could reach - so close that he was practically straddling Brian's outstretched leg.

Dan was lying so close to me now that I could feel his hot breath change as I clasped my fingers around his cock. Suddenly I had two cocks to keep track of, both incredibly rigid and demanding for attention. My own moisture was like a faucet, and even though I had savored plenty of mind-blowing orgasms in my fantasy world, I had not expected myself to be this aroused. A pussy in one hand, a cock in the other, and another in my mouth. I was in sensory overload.

Dan's hand continued to pump Brian's cock into my mouth, but I felt a slight pull to the side with each stroke. It felt hesitant at first, as if Dan was trying to get up the courage to do something, but not quite ready to do it. I tried to make sure that he didn't accidentally scrape Brian's cock against my teeth. I lifted my head to readjust my angle, and that's when Dan made his move.

Even though Dan moved quickly, to me it was all slow motion. I watched Brian's cock disappear between Dan's lips, shocked. My eyes flicked up to Brian's face to see that he was just as shocked as I was - probably more. Okay, definitely more. It dawned on me that whatever they had talked about before Brian agreed to come over, it probably didn't include this.

Even so, Brian said nothing, and made no move to stop Dan. He tensed with anxiety, and it was obvious that he was making every effort to control his obvious fear and go with the flow. Dan's eyes were closed, and he was enjoying what he was doing, so I didn't think he even realized Brian's state of mind. Brian and I locked eyes for a second, and I couldn't see any plea for help or a desire for me to stop Dan on his behalf. At that moment I think we both silently agreed to see where this would go.

Just as suddenly as he had taken over, Dan offered me Brian's cock again. As I let it slip into my mouth I felt Brian relax a little, but Dan's hand never left his cock. Dan jacked a few more times into my mouth, and then took his turn.

Once again I looked at Brian, who seemed to be feeling a bit more comfortable about the situation. "Let me taste you at the same time," he said. I grinned, jumping at the chance for a 69.

Wait, is this a 69? Or a 69+1? Is this a 70?

I giggled out loud, and Brian broke out into a wide grin, mistaking my laughter for giddy anticipation for being licked. As I stood up to reposition myself, Dan took my place and slid fully between Brian's legs. I paused just long enough to get a permanent image of my husband swallowing our best friend's cock whole. A voyeuristic streak hit me, and I found myself wanting to watch this scene for much, much longer.

Brian watched me hesitate, and I caught his eye briefly as I returned my attention to him. He looked back at Dan engulfing him, and then looked back at me. A crooked smile crept over his face as he realized just how much it was turning me on. I think at that point he decided to let things continue to wherever they may go, intrigued that I was finding it all so arousing.