Caught Between a Rock and A Hard...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan grunted, and I felt a hot warm begin to fill me. He used Brian's leverage to keep pounding my ass, pushing his come further inside my body, until he collapsed in exhaustion against my back. My eyes never left Dan's, and a grin began to spread across his face. I felt a similar reaction on my own, and soon we were beaming at each other.

"Well, that was new," Brian quipped.

"You could feel that?" Dan wheezed from behind me, gasping for air.

"Every squirt," Brian confirmed. I had never thought about what it would feel like from inside my other cavity, and now felt somewhat envious that Brian had been able to feel something inside my body that I would never be able to.

I kissed Brian as I felt Dan began to shrink inside me. "I think it's your turn," I said, and winked.

"I want to take you from behind," he said. Something about the way he said it made me weak with anticipation.

Within moments we had repositioned ourselves so that I was on my hands and knees getting rammed by Brian. There was pure magic in his cock, and I wondered if I'd be able to reach a rare third orgasm. I felt Dan pivot underneath me so that he could reach my pussy with his mouth.

Once more I felt a sensation that was new, as Brian's cock rode me to exquisite heights while Dan's mouth worked his familiar ministrations against my clit in exactly the way I liked. I learned later that the entire time he was licking me, Dan was also caressing Brian's balls, making it very difficult for Brian to hold back until I came.

By now it was all I could do to stay up on all fours. I lay my head down on Dan's body underneath me, but couldn't quite get the angle before that I had with Brian. Even so, the pangs of orgasm tickled my groin until I was able to let go. Without Dan sucking my pussy I doubt I would have been able to have another orgasm, but as it was the multiple sensory inputs would not cheat me this night.

Unfortunately I simply couldn't hold myself up any longer and I collapsed forward, pulling off of Brian's cock just as he seemed to be getting close. I rolled to the side and onto the bed, completely free from both men, twisted and watched with regret as Brian's cock bounced in frustration. Dan's hand was still caressing Brian's balls, and he immediately went into action.

Almost as if the entire event was staged, Dan swooped in and took Brian into his mouth once more, sucking hard and deep. Once more I was astounded at the sight, and once more I found myself more aroused than I thought I ever would be. After three orgasms and two cocks, I could not help but run my fingers through my pussy lips as I watched.

Dan must have been incredibly good, or Brian was too far gone to care whether it was me or Dan who was finishing him off. He started breathing slowly and deeply, holding each breath at the top and arching his back. Suddenly he grabbed Dan's hair and pressed his cock into my husband's throat, his eyes so wild I thought they might pop out of his head.

Dan coughed and sputtered, and I knew exactly what had happened: Brian must have poured himself into Dan's mouth. I wondered if Dan had tried to swallow it and, if he did, just how much he succeeded. I found myself wistful, however, as it had been my fantasy to swallow Brian's come from his body, and I had never imagined in my wildest dreams that Dan would have had the opportunity first.

When Brian finally let Dan go, he struggled to keep himself on his feet. His cock swung back and forth lewdly, betraying this violence of his orgasm with a deep reddish purple color. He seemed to be struggling to catch his breath, or even remain standing.

Dan stood up, turned and looked at me, and smiled. I couldn't quite read the look on his face, but it was clear to me that he had just fulfilled a few fantasies of his own, and was damn proud of it. He came over to me, and kissed me. I could taste and smell Brian's treasure on his lips, and he said, "I'll take the guest shower. You two should take the master."

I nodded, and kissed him again. Dan knew that I needed to have a moment with Brian, and he was giving us an intimate setting to do it without making anything awkward in the aftermath of a threesome.

I took Brian's hand as he leaned up against the wall, his breathing slowly returning to normal, and led him into the bathroom.

As we stood waiting for the water to warm up, I folded myself up into his arms. He had a sheen of sweat from his exertion, but I didn't mind.

"Did you know that Dan wanted me too?" he asked, suddenly.

I pulled away from him so that I could look at him better. "No, actually," I said. "I mean, he probably had dropped hints but I've been lost in my own thoughts. I was really surprised. Did you?"

He shook his head. "No," he confessed. "He only mentioned that you had been fighting with some feelings for me, and that you both wanted the relationship to find - what did he call it? - it's 'natural state.'"

"He told me that when he talked to you, you told him that it had been your life-long fantasy," I recounted. "What did you mean?"

Brian laughed. "We started talking about what a 'natural state' meant, and he suggested that if it meant joining your bed that it would be an invitation from the two of you," he said. "So he asked me if I'd ever thought about double-penetration, and I said that it had been a life-long fantasy. And it was."

I stepped into the shower, and pulled him in with me. I was pleased to find that he had not quite lost his erection, and when he started recounting the double-penetration fantasy, it was beginning to revive. "I think we had a lot of fantasies fulfilled tonight," I said.

"Did what Dan was doing... turn you on?" Brian asked awkwardly.

My eyes gleamed. "Oh yes," I said. "It turned me on a lot."

"It turned me on that it turned you on," he said, and then added quickly, "as well as Dan." I knew at that moment that Brian had been willing to find a 'natural state' as well, and we had probably hit it with Dan. He said it without concern or hostility, though, just letting me know that he probably wouldn't be doing any further exploration with Dan.

"I never imagined it could be that good," I said, trying to continue the positive side of things. "I felt things that went beyond anything I ever conceived of. I didn't want it to end."

He nodded. "I felt like I could have gone all night." I looked down between his legs to see that he wasn't lying.

"I confess I was a little jealous," I said, not even hiding my stare at his cock.

"Jealous of what?" he asked.

I took his cock in my hand. "I know now that Dan must have had the fantasy of sucking you off just as much as I did," I said, "but I really wanted to feel you come in my mouth."

He smiled. "Me too," he said. "I never lay in bed fantasizing about Dan, you know."

"You think you can give me one more fantasy?" I smirked at my own cleverness.

He twitched. "Let's go for it," he said.

I smiled up at him, and then found my way to my knees. By the time I had him in my mouth he was completely turgid. I worked his cock in my mouth until the water threatened to go cold, and when he came I felt an undeniable sense of pride at my accomplishment. I felt it spread across my tongue, and held him in my mouth long after he calmed down to a more relaxed state.

"Damn, Kylie," he said. "You are unbelievably good."

I looked up with a twinkle in my eye. "I bet you say that to all the girls," I joked.

He shook his head, the look on his face serious. "No girl has ever been able to make me come with their mouth for the second time," he said. "You're definitely special."

For some reason I felt my chest burst with pride at that. I had long fantasized about being close to Brian, tormenting him with my skills that were unsurpassed (in my fantasy life, at least). Now after getting the chance to prove myself it turned out that I had surpassed that, too.

"Brian," I asked, still on my knees, looking up at him. I gave him my best puppy-dog eyes. "Will you stay here tonight with us?"

He smiled back at me.

As I lay in bed, sandwiched between Dan and Brian, we were a tangle of limbs. I reached down and felt both men with a new-found excitement, beyond just the sexual lust that had permeated the previous few hours. I managed to feel a peace that had eluded me for months, a feeling of contentment that I genuinely believed I would never get. I had thought I would be doomed to a longing for closeness that I would never achieve, forced to suffer alone in my own private hell.

As I held both men in my hands, and I felt sleep start to overtake me, I reveled in being nestled between the two men I cared for the most. For the first time since I could remember, I felt content and more satisfied than any woman had a right to be.