Caught Between a Rock and A Hard...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swung my leg over to the other side of his head, and slowly lowered myself towards his mouth. He reached for my hips with both hands, and guided me firmly within reach, and I felt a hot, insistent tongue begin prodding me from below.

Brian's tongue sent my entire body into a quivering heap. I wanted to close my eyes and focus all my attention on the connection between my pussy and his tongue, but struggled to stay alert enough to watch my husband. He seemed completely lost in his task, his eyes closed, popping Brian's cock in and out of his mouth and licking the sides of the shaft, and then deep throating him again. He looked to be a master sword-swallower, completely comfortable taking another man's penis into his throat. It was a side of him I had never known or imagined.

It was then that it dawned on me that Dan's "jokes" about Brian had never been jokes at all. I felt extremely foolish at having missed this, wrapped up in my own self-centered world for so long.

I allowed myself to crest against Brian's mouth, feeling the first orgasm's wave begin to surge. Dan was oblivious to my impending explosion, lost as he was in his new toy. I don't know how much of this new experience was affecting me, but I didn't recall coming so quickly on a man's mouth before. I knew that watching Dan and Brian was having an affect, but obviously it was more powerful than I realized.

I placed my hand on Brian's chest for leverage, and couldn't help myself. I closed my eyes and began to rock my pussy back and forth across his mouth. How the poor man didn't drown I have no idea, but he held me tight against his face with his strong hands, and my grunts and moans began taking on a fevered pitch.

I opened my eyes and saw Dan jamming Brian's cock in and out of his mouth, trying to get Brian to come as well, but I could tell from my years of sexual experience with men than Brian wasn't ready. I almost felt bad for Dan, who was trying so hard to force a simultaneous orgasm between me and Brian. I made a mental note that perhaps I could give Dan advice at some point.

Would Brian let me use his body to teach Dan? Oh god that thought was so hot...

I climaxed, my thighs shaking violently in uncontrollable spasms, and my eyes were locked wide open. Dan finally looked up at me, Brian's cock still halfway disappeared in his mouth. Our eyes locked, and Dan watched as I nodded to him. After years of marriage, he knew that I was just getting started.

I slipped off of Brian's mouth and began turning around, a warm and relaxed feeling spreading over me. I lay on top of Brian, and leaned in to kiss him. I could feel my gloss over his face, and began to kiss my wetness off of him. As I lay upon him, I felt Dan's hand on my ass, and then Brian's cock rubbing back and forth across my pussy.

The motion was unusual from anything I'd ever experienced before, and immediately realized that Dan was preparing to stick Brian's cock inside me. I shuddered as much from anticipation as the sensations between my legs.

I found myself in the most surreal situation I'd ever imagined. Here I was, lying on the chest of the man I'd lusted after, the friend I'd want to get closer to, with my husband preparing to penetrate me with his best friend's cock. I simply couldn't believe my luck.

My pussy lips began to spread with the insertion of Brian's cockhead, and I leaned in to kiss Brian deeply. There was a complete disconnect, as neither of us were trying to move. It was as if our upper halves were having their own sexual conversations, while our lower halves were completely independent. We were both at the mercy of Dan's hands, and neither of us wanted to break the spell that was cast upon the three of us. It was agonizingly slow, each inch of Brian's penis feeling like it was one more than I thought I could take.

"Oh Kylie," Brian gasped. "You feel so good..."

My cunt clasped down on him in an embrace, Deep inside me, his head was buried, pinched in the tight cervix and forcing me to hold my breath until I could get used to the fullness. Little did I know that I had no idea what that actually meant.

I rested my head on Brian's shoulder, just feeling him, getting used to him, marveling in the sensation of being in his arms and naked. I had lost track of how desperately I had wanted this closeness with him, wanted to take his closeness to that next level - this level. When he wrapped his arms around me and held me to him, I felt swaddled.

If we had stayed like that for hours, I would not have minded in the slightest. Brian could have used my body for anything he wanted at that point, and I would have let him as long as we could return to this very spot. Draped across his body, feeling his manhood both under and inside me, I just wanted my thoughts to be able to catch up to my body's electrified state.

It was not to be, of course. The bed moved as Dan readjusted himself, and I felt a second hand join the first on my ass for a moment as he steadied himself. Then I felt his fist at the junction between me and Brian, and then the strange sensation of a second penis entering my pussy, pushing against the first to make room.

Once again, Brian stiffened, the sensation of another man's cock touching his own alien and unfamiliar. It was at this moment that I realized that, for all intents and purposes, Brian was a virgin to this circumstance. I tried to remember the first time I had seen or touched a man's cock, but it had been so long ago that I had forgotten the fear and trepidation I had felt in my teenage years. I tried to empathize with Brian's plight, but struggled to recall the emotions from so long ago.

The best that I could do was hold on to him as he felt Dan's cock fight his own for territory. He felt me squeeze him, but he misunderstood my reaction. "Does it hurt?" he asked.

"No, baby," I said. "It's new to me, that's all."

He smiled, though it seemed a little weaker than his normal confident self. "Tell me about it," he quipped.

Dan's cock found its trajectory and slide inside me, his shaft and Brian's striking a rhythm inside of me and against each other. I was producing enough lubrication for the three of us, so - from my perspective - I found myself to be quite comfortable.

The sensation, however, was wild. Brian, for the most part, held on to me and didn't move very much, but with Dan's piston driving back and forth behind me it felt like both cocks were sawing me in two, but in the most pleasurable way possible.

I reached behind me and managed to get my hand on Dan's hip to get him to stop for a moment and just hold himself inside me. Buried entirely inside my body, I ground down on Brian and forced him as deep as I could. Satisfied that I had both men inside me as deep as they would go, I simply relished in the moment.

"Please," I said. "Don't move. Let me stay like this for a little while."

It took a few moments, but I found myself starting to relax into the sensations and let my head sort out its hectic thoughts. The two most important men in my life, closer to me and each other more literally than I ever imagined. I wanted to remember this feeling for the rest of my life, and didn't want it to end.

The realization dawned on me that both men cared about me deeply, and I tried my best to reach back to give Dan a kiss. He leaned forward across my back and managed to brush his lips against my own with a surprising amount of tenderness that belied the lewd position.

It is an indescribable feeling to be between two men, held from the front and from behind. Most people find sex to be adventurous by having many positions to choose from, having sex from one side or the other, but when it happens at the same time it's as if your hearing suddenly goes from mono to stereo. It felt as if I had been having half a sex life up until that moment.

I struggled to comprehend what was happening to me, felt a need to find words. I wanted to talk about what I was feeling, wanted to try to sort out the sensations aloud.

Whenever I had had sex, there always feels a varying sense of closeness. Missionary is a favorite position, as is when I lie on top of Dan and can kiss him underneath me. I'm pinned, captured within his arms in a protective embrace. When he's behind me, though, he gets deeper inside of me and - from that perspective - I feel much closer to him physically. The trade-off is that I feel exposed and emotionally, my chest facing away from him, and it's more about the sexual act than the drive for emotional intimacy.

This, however, was the most unexpected feeling, one that I would never have imagined on my own until it actually happened. Both sides of my desire, for physical and emotional intimacy, were satisfied. There were no feelings of vulnerability, no sense of needing to give one up in order to have the other. It was the most sexually and emotionally intimate completeness I had ever experienced in my life.

I wanted so much to share with them my feeling of completeness, of wholeness. I wanted them to know that they had given this to me, had blessed me with a true gift. I wanted them to know how much it meant.

No, I thought, don't say this out loud. Keep it to yourself.

I sighed, as much from resignation as from contentment. There was no way of knowing just what their state of minds were, and no way to tell if they might take it the wrong way. I couldn't see how, but I didn't want to risk bursting the bubble.

The boys held on for as long as they could, but I suppose I was asking too much for them to stay still. I could feel each of them throb inside me, and can only imagine how different the sensations must have been for each of them as well.

From below I could feel Brian's cock pulsing and pushing upwards, trying to get some relief. He was pressing against Dan, who tried to stay steady inside me as I had asked, but found himself reacting against Brian's cock in rhythm. Soon the gentle rocking became more insistent sliding, and then once again I was being fucked.

I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. I love a good pounding like any woman, and my two guys were taking me joyfully out of my emotional reverie and into the realm of passionate lovemaking. I tried to kiss Brian, but the forceful pushes from my husband made it clear that mouth-to-mouth contact would likely wind up in a broken nose or chipped tooth.

Suddenly Dan withdrew, and being with only one cock inside me suddenly left me feeling almost as empty as having none. I was surprised to feel as if I were left totally vacant, even though Brian was still embedded in my womb. Then, without warning, he was gone too. My pussy felt less-than-empty - at least, that's the only way I can seem to describe the sudden withdrawal of both men from my body. My pussy grabbed at nothingness, not registering the loss.

"He's taking me in his mouth," Brian whispered to me, explaining what was happening.

I looked at his face carefully. "How does it feel?" I asked, genuinely curious.

He thought over the question, and then admitted, "He's pretty good, actually." He seemed genuinely surprised that he might actually be enjoying Dan's work.

Once more, I felt Brian's cock pushed back inside my pussy, and the terrible vacant feeling went away. I still longed for Dan's cock as well, and I wondered - not for the last time, either - whether I could ever be satisfied with just one cock inside me again.

Dan again pushed himself into me, and this time he seemed to slide in on rails. I don't know whether he had remembered the same angle as before, or if my body somehow learned what to do after the awkward first try, but with the first stroke both men knew where they belonged inside of me.

I loved it. Brian held me close from underneath, and Dan worked away from behind me. For all the times I had been with Dan it had either been one or the other, and I couldn't help but be amazed that I had never in my life pictured both at the same time.

I felt consumed by both men, the attention of being double-penetrated was wrapped in a bubble of a loving embrace. There was raw animalistic power coming from Dan, and strong, masculine stability holding me securely from Brian. The two characteristics each had their place, but it's physically impossible to experience them both at the same time with just one man.

With shocking rapidity I felt the orgasmic itch demand to be scratched to satisfaction. "Don't st-stop, Dan," I stuttered.

My husband, knowing me so well by now to sense my physical response to him, held onto my hips tighter in order to gain leverage and more power. In contrast, Brian wrapped his arms around me and held me gently, kissing my forehead.

I exploded in a torrent of profanity and unintelligible noises. Dan continued to ride me through the orgasm, each thrust ratcheting up my arousal beyond the point where I thought I could bear it. I briefly thought about how fortunate I was to have Brian there to hold me, because it allowed me to truly let go with my orgasm. I didn't have to hold myself up for leverage, didn't have to worry about my body collapsing, didn't have to fear shifting my position and ruining the experience.

Instead, Brian's body underneath me gave me such a powerful platform to let go, that I simply let it happen naturally. I had not realized that my orgasms were often accompanied by a desperate, almost unpleasant fight for control over my own body. When all I wanted to do was collapse and resign myself to the feelings overtaken me, I had trained myself to tolerate the need to keep myself in position for Dan's sake. With Brian there, I didn't need to worry about that and, for the first time in my life, felt as if I enjoyed the roller-coaster of my orgasm without fighting it.

With my breathing under control, I could feel Brian's chest rise and fall with a gentle chuckle. "That looked like you enjoyed it," he said, reading my mind.

I looked up at him, glancing into his smiling eyes, before my own rolled back into my head. He laughed even harder, which caused his cock to jump at the same time. I couldn't even begin to imagine what Dan must have felt when he did that.

Soon after, though, I felt Dan withdraw from me, and once more I felt the sadness overwhelm me. I felt abandoned, the fullness inside me needing to be returned. Almost immediately, I felt the pressure of Dan's cock against my ass, and braced myself.

Dan and I didn't do anal very often, because when we did it always started off somewhat awkwardly. Once I got used to his girth entering from the back door, I found the act pleasurable, but like anything else where the beginning doesn't go smoothly you tend to avoid the entire act. I enjoyed anal sex quite a lot, but sometimes I could psych myself out of doing it.

This time, however, I already had Brian's wonderful penis inside my pussy, and the pressure against my ass didn't feel awkward at all. I bore down as he pushed inside of me, and he popped the crown of his cockhead past my sphincter much faster than normal, and with surprising ease. As the inches slipped inside, the earlier fullness I had felt with both men in my pussy felt practically cavernous by comparison.

"Kylie!" Brian said, alarmed. I looked at him, questioningly. "Breathe!"

It was at that point that I realized I had been holding my breath - not out of pain but rather out of enjoyment of the sensation. I inhaled, feeling the rush of air fill my lungs. As I did so, my body eased both men into the right nooks of my body. In fact, it felt almost like they both clicked into position at the same time.

Now embedded inside my ass, Dan was far more gentle. He took ahold of my waist and began to roll me onto my side, and I slowly went along with him. Brian was confused at first as to what was going on, but Dan reached down to grab his arm and pull him along with the two of us.

Soon we were all lying on our side. Brian's cock was still deeply embedded in my pussy, while Dan was nestled up to my back in a spooning position, cock firmly entrenched in my ass. Neither of us moved very much, but I could feel Dan flexing inside of me.

"Brian," I said, kissing him again. This time the sensation was far more loving and tender. "I'm sorry I seemed like such a bitch."

"It's okay," he said. "I think I understand why."

"I wanted to get closer to you, but I didn't know how to do it without messing up things with Dan," I blurted.

"You wanted to get this close?" he joked, raising an eyebrow. I realized just how odd this conversation was, given what we were doing.

I took the question at face value, though. "Yes," I said. "I didn't know what it would look like, exactly, but I think this is exactly what I've wanted for a long time now."

Brian kissed me. "I think I can say the same thing," he said. "I can't believe we're doing this. I can't believe I'm inside you."

"I can't believe you both are!" I giggled.

Brian nodded. "I can feel him fucking you from the other side," he said. It seemed an odd thing for him to say, because it seemed pretty obvious to me that he would feel everything that Dan was doing. Dan was fucking me pretty hard now, and hadn't said anything. I knew that he was getting pretty close, which is when it struck me. Brian was feeling that too, and he knew Dan was going to come in my ass and he would feel it.

I didn't know why this might trouble Brian, and I had no idea what was going on inside his mind. I could, however, let him know what was going on inside of mine. "I want you to feel it," I said, trying to sound reassuring and sexy at the same time. "I want you to be a part of this and join us in our bed and be close to us."

He nodded. It didn't come out exactly the way I had thought it in my head, but he seemed to get the picture. I had wanted to get closer to Brian, wanted to satisfy my own selfish desire to take my relationship with him to the next level. At the same time I needed him to know that my relationship with Dan was paramount, that he wouldn't be dethroning Dan at any time. Even if he had said that he understood - and I believed that he did - there needed to be a very clear and unambiguous sign that we were inviting him into our relationship, not just progressing with me alone.

"Besides," I whispered just loud enough so that he could hear. "I think Dan has a crush on you too."

Brian smirked. "I think I got a clue when he shoved my cock in his mouth," he said. I raised a hand to my mouth instinctively to hide my giggle, but Dan was rapidly approaching the point of no return. His hips were jackhammering against my cheeks, his cock stretching and reaching deeper inside me with each thrust.

"I want you to watch this, Brian," I whispered intensely. "I want you to watch and feel Dan come inside my ass. I can't tell you how much I've wanted you to be part of this."

Brian nodded, saying nothing. I did feel him push his hips against me harder, though.

Dan struggled to gain purchase on my body, with Brian's torso pressed up against my chest there was no way Dan could wrap his arms around me to hold me closer to him so that he could release. Brian reached across me and the two men grasped each other's forearms. I watched in amazement as Dan and Brian locked grips, muscles and veins straining with an intensity I had never seen before. Men had grabbed me during sex, had held me in place so that they could fuck me, but I had never seen the strength and power in their arms like I did at that moment. It made me wonder if men held back their strength as well during their moment of triumph.

"You can come too, if you want," I said, just loud enough for Brian to hear.

"Not yet," he said. I felt a pang of disappointment, wondering what it would have felt like if both men had been able to come at the same time, but perhaps there would be another time to try.