All Comments on 'Caught by the Help'

by Rich5Spot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sucks

It's not even a 1

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Funny Thing

If you had written this story as the employee instead of the husband, you'd have gotten raves and five stars. No normal man puts himself in the husband's shoes as wimpy, submissive loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kill

the blackmailing bastard

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Ahhh, I see you have a troll convention here.

Ignore the trolls my friend. Your tale is a 5 in my book. Cuckold and wife have painted themselves into a corner with no apparent way out. Wife is not only forced but really enjoyed being told what to do, how to do it. No telling how may times that your stud made her orgasm or how she begged him for all that thick long cock meat. Not to mention all his hot thick seed. As for the tale itself, I would have made cuckold have to strip off almost right away. So the stud could humiliate him about his white pee pee. As a bi stud who loves to fuck married women, I always insist that cuckold is naked. Also I would have made cuckold listen at the door. So he could hear the stud ask if he was better than cuckold in bed. Deeper than cuckold gets and so on. Last I would have taken pictures and made cuckold clean my cock. With promises of putting his pervert actions on the net if he does not follow the rules. I look forward to Chapter 2. I am sure there is more surprises coming for slut wife and cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh for fuck's sake.

Hey devil, just because a story doesn't get rave reviews does not make the reviewers trolls. This is not the community for a circle jerk to tell everyone how precious every single story is. If that's what people are looking for they can stick to showing their stories to their besties. People who are serious about writing want to grow as writers, and you can't learn what works and what doesn't if no one has the balls to tell you the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dumber than fuck. The kid became an accessory to the felony and committed several of his own the second he found out, didn't report it and used it to commit blackmail. Only a couple fucking idiots would agree to that.

joln321joln321over 10 years ago
Caught?

Talk about a set up. what if the wife set this up because she was already cuckolding her husband and the so called paper work is ficticious. She seemed too willing to let this 22 year old do her in front of her husband.

devilspydevilspyover 8 years ago
Pretty good start.

The first story was a bit rushed, but far better than two chapter build ups. Also as a bi stud who loves cuckold involved, Marcus should have had cuckold clean his cock to show his new fuck slut just what a good cuckold boy her husband is. I hope Marcus has the new hot wife put cuckold in chastity. Or cuckold will get to much fun jerking off. Jerking off for cuckold should be an award for good behavior only. Plus it keeps cuckold horny so he is willing to do anything to have a real orgasm. Look forward to the next chapter.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Get the gun and shoot the fucker

Personally, after that I would buy a gun and the minute he walked in the next night I would shoot him right in the head, making sure he was dead. Then I would go to jail, and while in there turn my wife in for her crimes and mine and stay in jail for a lot of time. She would be gone he would be gone and the kids can go to the grandparents. A reasonable way to end this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous