Caught Cheating Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hailey157
Hailey157
23 Followers

When Hailey turned to get her skirt, she saw that Sam was pulling on the pair of jeans that she was interested in. She was wearing a cute little white thong with bows and Hailey couldn't help but be attracted to her. Catching her glance, Sam smiled and asked, "Haven't you ever seen a naked girl before?"

Hailey laughed and replied, "Don't be dumb, but it's got to be nice having a body like yours."

Sam paused for a moment from buttoning her jeans and then said, "Not always, but I can't complain." Hailey, feeling awkward, looked down and stepped into her skirt. Sam watched as Hailey pulled it up and notice that it was really quite short. "You look cute, I wouldn't recommend bending ever, but it's not bad. Why don't you wear that next Thursday when we go out?"

Hailey blushed, she felt almost naked in the mini skirt. "Maybe, but I don't want to get too much attention."

Hailey pulled on her top and looked in the mirror as Sam giggled and said, "Do you remember the first party we went to?" Hailey groaned, it had been two years and Sam still loved to tease her about it. "I leave you alone for a few minutes and you wind up passed out, almost naked, in some guy's room and there's two guys taking photos of you. Do you even remember how much cum you had on your face?" queried Sam while rolling her eyes.

Hailey laughed automatically but her mind was going over and over the phrase, "taking photos of you." Sam had never told her that part. If it was true, then Hailey knew she would be immortalized on some server forever with cum on her face. Smiling, she thought that there were worse things in life.

Hailey put her dress back on and waited for Sam to finish. Hailey got a few nice looks at her buxom friend and then they left the fitting room and bought their clothes. On the ride, back the finalized their plans for the coming week and then Sam's stop came up. Waving goodbye to her friend, Hailey sat on the bus listening to her Iphone for another few minutes until the bus rolled to a stop in front of her university. Getting out, Hailey checked her watch and saw that she was cutting things quite close. It was about 5:45 P.M. and she had to meet Professor Christiansen at 6.

Hailey shouldered her bag and newly bought clothes and set off towards Troyes. She had been there on several occasions and had always thought the coffee was quite good. She particularly liked their espressos. She arrived a few minutes late and saw that Professor Christiansen was in a booth near the back.

Troyes was filled with soft light, paper screens, and warm woods. The smell of freshly ground coffee hung heavy on the air and the occasional hiss of the espresso maker blended in pleasantly with the soft murmuring of numerous hipsters and coffee hounds chatting amiably away.

Looking up from his paper, Professor Christiansen smiled as he saw Ms. Edwards walking over to him. Rising to his feet he said, "Good day so far?" Hailey nodded as she slid her bags into the booth and then sat down. Daniel spent the time looking at Hailey's outfit and decided that he really liked the look of a plump gold locket hanging between two modest breasts.

"I'm glad that you didn't forget our appointment," replied Daniel as he sat down. "Mostly, what I'm expecting from these meetings are a few things." Hailey was looking quite powerless on the other side of the table. Daniel liked things this way. "First, since you seem to know your chemistry, I'm going to have you grade some of my freshman classes. My T.A. is a bit unreliable. Second, I'd like for us to get to know each other."

The waitress had by this time come over to the table and Hailey ordered a latte and Professor Christiansen asked for a second espresso. "That's fine, really it's no bother to me at all. I'm just so glad you're being this understanding..." blurted out Hailey when the waitress had left.

"Don't worry about it," he replied, "like I said, I don't think you have any bad intentions." Though he certainly did reflected Daniel wryly. "Why don't I show you what you'll be grading then?" Hailey smiled at this, clearly relieved that he had asked nothing more than doing some simple grading. Out of his briefcase, Daniel pulled a sheaf of papers and then slid out of the booth and adroitly into the one that Hailey was occupying. He brought his nearly finished espresso over a moment later. Putting the papers on the table, Daniel began to explain his grading system and what he wanted done.

As he did he ran his eyes over his student. She had very nice and glossy nails, and her dress looked quite smart on her. Looking down, he could see into her cleavage and saw that she was wearing black and red today. Also, she seemed to like lace. Daniel fantasized about what type of panties she was wearing as he moved his arm behind her shoulders along the top of the booth. "Really, there's not much to it. I figure if you help me out with my paper work here and you take your tests in my office, I doubt that there will be any reason for what happened to ever come up."

Hailey was quite tense and if she turned her head slightly, she could look Professor Christiansen in the eye. He was taller than her by a good amount and she could smell the clean scent of his cologne. She thought that maybe he was in his early thirties. She was also relieved that she had slid out of her predicament so easily. All she had to do was to fake some sort of doctor's note and grade his papers for a semester. Really it wasn't a bad trade at all. She also noticed, that his arm was draped along the top of the booth and she thought that for a second he was looking down her dress. His closeness was making her quite aware of her body, it was rather warm and her dick was half hard.

"I hope I can do everything, my schedule this semester is pretty busy. I have to work on my senior project this semester," said Hailey lightly as they both looked up to see the waitress arrive with their coffee. Hailey wasn't sure, but she thought that as the waitress was turning away she had given her a disapproving look. Hailey had no idea if Professor Christiansen came here often, but he was sitting rather close to her.

"That's right, you said you were studying fashion..." he cut off suddenly as he leaned in front of her an easy smile on his face. He deftly plucked her shopping bag from the corner while his hand landed high up on her leg, right below the hem of her dress. Hailey froze, shocked by the sudden intrusion of her personal space. His hand was there for only a brief moment as he sat up straight once more, but it left lingering warmth on Hailey's leg. "I bet you have some pretty outfit in here, don't you? I've always been curious about the design process for clothing," he said generously.

Daniel was quite pleased with himself. His hand had slid quite 'accidentally' into the crease of Ms. Edwards's legs and her stockings had felt exquisite. He jovially waved off Hailey's protests as he opened the bag and pulled out a pretty white and yellow top. It had long sleeves and was decorated with curling yellow stripes. "Well this is quite pretty," he held it out for a moment and then turned towards Hailey who was blushing and sized her up. "It fits in with your style, I can tell," he continued to compliment. "Hmm, I wonder how people get the ideas. It's very artistic and from what I've been told quite difficult. What do you think?"

Before Hailey had a chance to respond, Daniel had reached once more into the bag and this time withdrew her skirt. She saw from under her bangs one of his eyebrows arch minutely. "Both white, isn't there a rule about that? Something after labor day and all," he asked charmingly.

Hailey replied, "Umm, yeah there is. But really..."

Daniel interrupted her and saw that he she was getting more and more flustered. "Well, why don't I get the rest of my papers in order and then you can start." He put the skirt down where the bag and top were already and then reached for his papers. Pulling them over, he turned towards Hailey when his elbow caught the lip of his espresso cup and tipped it onto Hailey.

Hailey let out a gasp while Daniel began to apologize profusely and reached for a napkin. Folding it he said, "I really must watch these limbs of mine, I've always been a clumsy. Here let me get that for you..." Hailey who was still somewhat surprised by having coffee dumped on her failed to stop him in time.

He dabbed gently at the top of her legs and then at her stomach where it had splashed the most, and once at the end at her crotch quite lightly, almost politely. Hailey felt him push down for an instant when he did that right where her cock was. As he apologized again, Hailey dismissed it as a harmless accident and said that really it was ok. She was slightly shocked that such a light touch had made her little dick go rock hard.

"Really, I'm quite sorry. I'll tell you what," he said with a look of contrition on his face, "since you have another outfit here already, why don't you change into that and let me pay for the cleaning on your dress." Hailey was going to categorically refuse, but he was already starting to stand to hold her new clothes out to her. Taking them, she decided that it would be easier than arguing with him and she'd probably be able to get out of doing any grading for him tonight.

Walking past the end of the service counter and the last booth, Hailey went to the ladies' room and opened it. Stepping inside, she slid the lock home and put her bag in the provided alcove. She was quite annoyed on one hand, this denim dress happened to be one of her favorites, on the other she was worried about going out in her new skirt. It's one thing to dress like a slut for a party, but an entirely different thing to dress like one for the general public.

Looking down, Hailey's dress was quite a mess. Sighing, she unbuttoned the front enough to slip out of it. Standing in her bra, hose, panties and heels, Hailey reached for some tissue paper and dabbed at her stomach and crotch. She also ignored the fact that her cock was trying its hardest to spring from its cottony enclosure. Unsure exactly why she was horny, Hailey put the thought out of mind and then reached for her top. She pulled it over her head and made sure to tuck the tag in at the back. It looked quite cute on her and with her full bra; she had a very perky looking front. Her skirt she lifted up and looked at it, wondering why she let Sam talk her into buying something that was quite this short.

Bending over, Hailey slipped her legs into the skirt and pulled it up. She could feel it running over her stockings and the feeling was delightful. Bringing it to her hips, she pulled once at the back to try to get it to cover slightly more that just her ass. What Hailey hadn't planned on this day was wearing an almost non-existent mini-skirt with stockings and garters.

She thought about taking off her stockings but they idea didn't appeal to her at all. One it would be a hassle, and her professor was sure to notice the sudden change. Also, she couldn't do anything about the garters considering they were attached to her panties and there was no way she was going commando. Hailey put her denim dress in her shopping bag with a sigh and then opened the door.

She had almost convinced herself that it wasn't really that short of a skirt, and with visible garters she didn't resemble a prostitute that much. The waitress was returning from taking an order and did in fact this time give Hailey a nasty look.

Walking quickly, Hailey tried to keep her hands in front of her legs, so her garters wouldn't be visible but it was an uphill struggle. When he saw her, Professor Christiansen stood up, coffee in hand. Smiling, he apologized again and when Hailey sat down in the booth he promptly did the same. Directly next to her, forcing her to slide down the booth.

"I must say, you look quite pleasant in that," Daniel smiled at how diplomatic he was being. He also was fighting a rising boner when he saw two red ribbons running down his student's thighs. She was wearing a garter belt and stockings. He knew from experience that most girls hardly wore such things unless they were after something. Maybe he had misjudged her? And then Hailey blushed at the compliment.

"Nope, insipid and naïve," thought Daniel delightedly. "Where were we?" he asked rhetorically, "Ah yes, grading. Here are some of this week's homework, so why don't you start there while I finish these." Hailey nodded passively and reached for her purse to look for a pen. Meanwhile, as he sipped his coffee, Daniel was pleased to see that Hailey's new attire barely covered her crotch. Stretching his neck, just slightly he could see a flash of red.

He was absently writing 100's on each paper as he mentally drooled over the image of Hailey. He could see her, black stockings, red garters, and red panties with a black bra. He had the whole picture, but he wanted more, much more.

At one point, Hailey crossed her legs and her skirt rose a mere centimeter but it was enough to show off the lace of her panties. Daniel had a prominent hard-on running down his leg. They sat like that for close forty minutes before Hailey said, "I need to use the restroom."

What was implied was obvious, but Daniel wanted to push his luck. Using a considerate tone he said, "Of course, why don't we switch then?" Smiling, Hailey said sure. Putting his pen down, Daniel looked at Hailey expectantly. After a long second of silence, he was rewarded. Her cheeks slightly pink, Hailey rose halfway from the booth and slid to her right.

There was very little room, and being in heels added considerably to the acrobatic requirements. Trying to be as discreet as possible, Hailey leaned away from him over the table. By so doing, she actually made it harder on herself and consequently pushed her ass closer towards him. Opening his legs, Daniel felt Hailey slide over it, her thigh brushed momentarily against his engorged cock. Looking down between them, he could see that her skirt was just barely holding in her ass cheeks. She slid over further and was now between his legs. His hand had been resting on the table went casually to her waist as though he was trying to help her.

Hailey was rather confused by her professor's behavior and was trying to make the best of it. She really had no desire to give him any reason at all for reconsidering his position towards her. She was also acutely aware that her skirt was doing nothing for her in this position and as she slid over Daniel's right leg, she felt him shifting his leg. Daniel simply righted his leg and by so doing pressed his thigh firmly between Hailey's. He could feel the warmth radiating from between her legs and as she slipped out of the booth, he let his hand trail down and off her waist. He watched as it lightly glided off the soft fabric covering her booty.

Watching her retreat to the washroom, he tried to hold on to the feeling of her moving over his body. He had enjoyed it immensely. Hailey was pondering over the erratic behavior of her professor and was chalking it up to general oddness. The thought that her professor was actively trying to seduce her never crossed her mind, she was far to absorbed with thoughts about her appearance, having to grade papers, forging a doctor's note, and making sure that she didn't get either kicked out of school or found out.

While Hailey was gone, her purse beeped twice. Curious, Daniel turned in his seat and opened Hailey's purse. At the top was her Iphone and it was showing one new message. Ignoring it, Daniel had it return to the home menu and looked at her apps. There was nothing unusual, a few games, some reference ones, and others that he assumed her for novelty's sake. At the bottom he thumbed the 'Pictures' icon and scrolled through the available folders. It all seemed like pictures destined for Facebook when he saw the word 'porn' appear.

Now intensely curious, Daniel clicked the folder and the perused Ms. Edwards' porn collection. The first few pictures were of naked models and their erect penises, after these Daniel was pleased to see a series of a very pretty girl getting pounded in the ass by a man with tattoos and a rather sizeable unit. Flicking through, he saw that most of the pictures were of girls in their panties or lingerie being fucked and almost always in the ass. Daniel's cock was rock hard but instead he took a sip from his espresso.

Hailey returned a few minutes later and took her seat next to him but now at the end of the booth. Looking over, she saw that he had resumed his grading. She had peed quickly and also had tried once more to make her skirt cover more of her legs. It had been futile, resigned to her fate; Hailey had tried to make the best of her new look for the rest of the day and then returned.

Reaching for his coffee, Daniel commented distractedly, "You're phone beeped while you were gone."

"Can you hand me my purse?" she asked politely.

Daniel reached for it and gave it to without a word. While she was looking for it, he sipped at his drink and from the corner of his eye awaited her reaction. Pulling it out, Hailey clicked it on and saw instead of her message being displayed; there was a picture of a cute Latina with her ass in the air and a thick white cock buried halfway in her butt. From her expression, it was obvious that the dick was pushing its way in rather than sliding out.

Hailey nearly choked as she tried to keep from gasping. She had not been expecting for her porn to be on the screen. Also, she had no idea why the alert saying she had a new message wouldn't have been foremost, and she hadn't looked at this particular picture in awhile. Right as she was about to apply some mental effort into figuring out why her phone had decided to betray her, Hailey's professor looked over. Had she reacted better, she could have simply cleared the screen and have confessed that she had simply coughed, though rather violently.

Instead, Daniel turned to look at his students and as if on cue, they both looked down at the screen. Hailey's lips were cracked slightly open as she watched her teacher's eyebrows shoot up in surprise.

Daniel was not at all surprised; he had deliberately picked that photo and was now enjoying watching Hailey have one of the strangest and most sexually charged days of her life. "That um..." Blushing, Hailey stuffed her phone back in her purse and said, "That shouldn't have been there."

Daniel gave an understanding smile and replied, "It's ok. Things like that happen sometimes..." and at this he gave a chuckle. Hailey felt slightly relieved though she was still mortified at what had happened.

"Really, I'm sorry. I don't know..." came Hailey's apology until it was interrupted.

"Don't worry. Look at me, it's ok," said Daniel and Hailey looked up into his gray eyes. "No need to feel bad about it. It's good to have a healthy interest in sex." Hailey began to feel decidedly uncomfortable; this was not a conversation she had ever expected to have with her chemistry professor. "I don't think there's anything wrong with pornography, personally. Is it something you're interested in?"

Hailey's mind went blank. She was trying hard to formulate an answer. Had her professor just asked if she was interested in anal sex? She had no idea if she should answer; Daniel was looking at her inquisitively with his coffee in hand. "Um... well, I've never tried it... I guess," Hailey was glad for her long bangs; they almost allowed her to pretend that she could hide.

Daniel loved how foolish she was, "No, no, no. I meant pornography as a subject. Eroticism, its history, its business aspects, things like that." Hailey wanted to cry. "Though, if I understand you, you were talking about anal sex, right?" Once more, she felt compelled to reply.

"Yeah, I was..." said Hailey very faintly. Putting his coffee down, Daniel turned to look squarely at Hailey. He patted the top of her leg reassuringly but failed to remove it. Her thigh was very warm along the edge of her black stockings.

Hailey157
Hailey157
23 Followers