Caught Cheating Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hailey157
Hailey157
23 Followers

"It's quite a unique experience, I've been told. It's much more intense." Hailey was becoming a combination of curiousness, anxiety, and in the back of her mind, she was quite horny. Her professor's hand, was borderline inappropriate but luckily her legs were crossed, which kept his hand slightly farther than it might have been. "A few girls have confided to me that they find it much better being fucked in the ass than in their pussies," he said with a conspiratorial wink.

Hailey couldn't believe what her professor was saying to her. Even though she felt uncomfortable, she kind of wanted to ask about it. "Really?" inquired Hailey faintly.

"Of course, if you think about it, it makes sense." Daniel leaned a little closer and gave Hailey's leg a squeeze. "Your ass is much tighter, also I'm sure the feeling is different, and you can get cummed in as much as you want." Daniel said this all quite smoothly and had turned the conversation onto Hailey's body.

Hailey was feeling quite warm. She was still feeling anxious but the topic was turning her on. Daniel picked up his hand for a moment to finish his espresso and without missing a beat he laid it back on Hailey's leg. This time his hand covered the edge of her stocking, and he was inches from touching her lace panties. "Is that what appeals to you?"

Hailey looked away and nodded. Daniel wanted more from her, "What was that?"

"I mean, yeah... I like it because of what you said," she answered.

Smiling he replied, "I'm sure you'll enjoy it when it happens. But if you're thinking about it, I've been told it helps if you experiment on a dildo before. That way its not so shocking and you be able to handle it much better when they enter you." Daniel said all of this as though he was discussing the merits of a chemical formula. Hailey was listening to it and was mentally trying to keep her dick from getting too hard.

"Do you have a dildo?" asked Daniel.

Hailey's cock became rock hard at the question, "I..."

Waving away her embarrassment, he stated, "I'm sure a young girl like you does. Try it next time, I'm sure you'll enjoy it." Daniel winked at Hailey and lifted his hand from her leg, looking at his watch he exclaimed, "My, look at the time. I've kept you far too long, why don't you head back then."

Hailey was left confused as her professor began packing his things. It was as though he regularly had conversations like this with his students. Maybe with the male ones thought Hailey. Hailey took her purse and bag from Daniel and then offered to split the bill. He refused and then waved down the waitress. Taking that as her cue to leave, Hailey walked out of Troyes quite puzzled. Trying to figure out what had just happened, she failed to notice the many stares that her stockings and garters were earning.

She had a short walk back to the bus stop and received a few whistles from a couple guys exiting the bus. Ignoring them, Hailey sat down and looked at her phone. She couldn't believe the conversation she had had. She took a last longing look at that pretty Latina and her stuffed ass before she opened her message. It was Sam; she wrote she had to cancel their plans for tomorrow. Sighing, she thought it was for the best anyways. She had plenty of work to do for her classes.

Both Hailey and Professor Christiansen made a short night of the rest of the day. Lying awake in his bed, Daniel was slowly playing with his cock as he thought about Hailey. She had looked so good in that slutty outfit and with the image of black stockings and red lace panties Daniel cummed. Hailey though was having strange dreams about school, being found out and exposed for a tgirl, and at some point they shifted to her professor and she dreamed about what his cock would feel like half stuffed into her ass.

The weekend dragged by slowly for Hailey. Professor Christiansen took the day to do some shopping and to try out a new restaurant. Normally, Sam and Hailey would have gone out Saturday night but they both had a ton of work to do and so the weekend passed uneventfully. Hailey spent Sunday at her home finishing up assignments and a paper and then feeling bored, she put on a nighty and grabbed her dildos. She wanted to forget about all her stress. Her pink one she sucked on while she wiggled her ass down the girth of her new one.

She rode her dildo until her little cock squirted cum onto her bed sheets. She sat there quivering atop her dildo, her body aflame and yearning for more. Exhausted, Hailey fell into her bed. Her ass was still tight around her dildo and she could feel its tip deep inside her pelvis. Hailey turned her head and saw where she had released her juices. Slowly and leisurely, she licked them from her satin sheets. It was a long time before she had the strength to crawl off her dildo and fall asleep.

Hailey157
Hailey157
23 Followers