All Comments on 'Caught For the Last Time Ch. 03'

by TGJamie

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lovely Story

Finally a story where the wife and husband still love each other rather than her having a boyfriend and changing him into a sissy. All Cross dressers are not sissies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

love how they're both progressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

this is amazing i love it please continue i can hardly wait to see what comes next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

With Wife getting into it, and more shopping trips... this has me tenting my lingerie here now, lol :)

sara e

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Great loving stories!

I love the open communication and experimenting. Great realistic portrayal. Not even much sex which is a nice touch in its own right. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lovely way to go

If my love of dressing femme would develop this way I would be a very very happy gurl

Sadly my dressing is not approved of.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
love it

Very good... I would love to have such a wonderful wife... we could enjoy so much more than the usual narrow roles.. more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very nice.

The story continues! The wife is slowly accepting her husbands femininity while at the same time desiring his masculine side. I like it. It's, as I said before, a very realistic viewpoint on a loving relationship between a man and woman dealing with their relationship in a loving way! That the wife is accepting her husbands female side and his urges shows her acceptance of him and her love for him, while her tentative acceptance shows how difficult it is for her to deal with the situation and how unsure she is of everything, it's all new for her.

Again, this is one of the best CD stories on this website.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good, hell, great

I had been waiting to see if there was any kind of affection in their relationship, real or imagined, and it finally came. I hope this works out for them.

satinshawnasatinshawnaabout 9 years ago
Wonderful, loving story

It makes me jealous. I wish I could have that kind of relationship with my wife. However, she is quite understanding but we haven't gotten that far as communicating so openly. Maybe some day???

ChantelleeChantelleeabout 9 years ago
Perfect

What a beautiful story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
wonderful wife

I wish my wife will be so understanding when I come out to her as a crossdresser. I would love to wear a skirt, bra, blouse and heels at home with her. Then the next step will be to go out in public and 2 female friends. I hope that's in one of the next chapters.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
2nd comment

Hi TG Jamie -- can you please tell us if this series of stories is true? Did this really happen with you and your wife? Like the other readers, it does seem to us that this is very realistic and could possibly happen in real life. Please let all of know if this really happened. I can't wait to see your response.

P.S. If it is true, then it's truly an inspiration for all of us married CDs who so desperately want to come out to our wives and tell them the truth.

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
Understanding my other side

Very beautiful and movie I enjoyed reading it very much, so much so that my fantasizing shouldn't be far away.

I would sure enjoy it if she dressed me in something sexy yet beautifully feminine. And underneath very beautiful lingerie such as sexy Black Panties, matching push-up bra, garter belt with nylon stockings finally black Stiletto pumps to complete my feminine attire.

After which she would take me into our bedroom, while applying makeup she began complimenting me how beautiful I was.

TomCarterTomCarterover 3 years ago
Nice Story!

Nice pacing as well as nice writing.

Only through part three but look forward to reading through the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel the love between you and your wife. That story has empowered me to be more bold whilst I am cross dress

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous