Caught For the Last Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's start with the baby doll."

I went into the bathroom, changed into my black panties and slid the nightie on. The baby doll was classic Soma, nice quality, not a see through, and hung perfectly. It was not one of those cheap flimsy see through ones.

Like the loungewear earlier, it was black with nice lace around the bodice and gold edging. The lights in the bedroom were low and when I walked in she smiled and said..."That is so you."

As I walked over to her slowly, I felt like she was checking me out with her darting eyes. She reached out and took both of my hands and gave me a long kiss. She was still dressed from her trip and there I was in a nightie. This was a totally different experience.

I've tried not to get aroused in front of her while dressed in the past, but this was a challenge. I could feel myself getting excited.

While standing there, her hand moved to on top of my breast and I could feel my nipples getting hard. She then placed her other hand on my other breast and began lightly stroking each one. She then kissed me deeply again and kept this up for what seem like forever but it was only a few minutes. My knees became weak. Then she gently slid the strap off my shoulder and took my nipple in her mouth.

Slowly she used her tongue on my nipple and my pleasure increased. This was beyond anything I imagined. I could feel that she was beginning to use her teeth and it actually felt wonderful. Her other hand continually squeezed my breast and she played with that nipple as well.

Just as she was slipping her hand down the back of my panties she suddenly backed off and asked me to change. She wasn't angry. She just said she was sorry for what just happened.

Maybe it was the wine, or the fatigue of travel. Regardless of what it was, it happened and I thought it was wonderful. She had her doubts and that was OK.

After changing out of the nightie and putting on my regular old briefs we did celebrate in the traditional way. But the experience, while it lasted, was wonderful.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day was Saturday and was a bit awkward at first because of the bedroom encounter. I decided to be safe and dress in my regular guy clothes. We had fun sharing more details of our little adventures throughout the morning.

AS we started cleaning up the breakfast dishes she put her arms around me and said, "I'd like to see what you bought. Would you give me a little fashion show?"

I eagerly agreed and headed upstairs and carried the items down to the downstairs bath. I made a quick change and started with the new chemise. She said, "That is really nice. You look so good in it. Carol did a nice job of helping in the selection and fitting process. Plus, I love the way you are standing with your shoulders back and your back arched just a bit."

"Come over here. Are your nipples hard again?" She could see my nipples were rock hard under the soft fabric.

She gently caressed my breasts and whispered, "And I thought I was the only one in the family whose nipples got hard. Now let's see the rest before we go too far."

When it came to the skirts and tops, this was a little different feel. I love the outfits not only for their look but also for how they make me act. It was one thing wearing a bra and panties under my shirt and pants, but it was another thing wearing them under a skirt and blouse.

As she sat and waited, I went to the other room and put on the deep blue bra and panties with the new purple jersey top and the black skirt. This felt so cute while she was away...how was this going to play out in real life.

As I rounded the doorway she said..."That is sooo adorable! Did you pick that yourself?"

That was a huge relief. I loved the outfit myself, but now I was totally out there. As I stood there with my legs together I gave a little shrug of a shoulder and said "Yes, all by myself." I felt a whole lot better.

"You know", she said, "You need a simple pair of slides to go with that outfit...something to give you just a little lift. Turn around...that is so cute. Let me see"

I then scooted over to her and let her feel the skirt's fabric and she playfully peeked at my underwear. "You are such a girl."

I then went to try on the ivory lace top. I changed into my nude bra and put the top on. This was a more elegant look, but still very simple. When I walked out with confidence she said..."That is so nice. It is a good fit, and with that bra it is real feminine. Plus it's a wonderful color on you."

She asked me to sit down and as I did, I sat with my knees together.

"Looks like you've been practicing a bit too. I'm impressed. I've been doing a lot of thinking on the trip. It's been a challenge for me thinking about this whole thing but it's been about six months now and I am actually getting to like this side of you. I still really struggling with the sex part though so bear with me. I'm trying, I really am."

"I had all these terrible visions of what it would be like and they just never materialized. You certainly seem happier than ever before, even when you are not dressed. And from what I've also noticed, you are naturally adapting to it as well. You can be a girl, and a guy. I'm slowly beginning to understand."

"Do me a favor. Put the purple top back on and wear it with the skirt for a while today. It's going to be a lazy day around here today and I want to get used to you in it before I decide how we should proceed. Would you be OK with that?"

I thought about it for about one second and said "Absolutely"

Saturdays were usually running errands, picking up the place, laundry, relaxing, and catching a movie. Occasionally it was getting together with friends, but not this weekend. I started with some online bill paying and spent some time straighten up the files. There was really not that much to do because I had been home all week alone in the house and been keeping up with things.

My wife was busy doing her laundry and putting some items away from her trip, so we were really on two different paths for the better part of the morning. But every so often when I would walk by to get something, she would turn, look at me in the skirt and top, take a little breath and say..."still not quite used to this. But I'm getting there."

For lunch that day we decided on a light sandwich. I told her I had noticed at how little I had been eating these past few months, mostly because I was concerned with how I looked in clothes...a little vain perhaps but I wanted to look good.

Lunch was another good time to talk. She said, "It is easier seeing you dressed like this for a continued time period rather than just every so often. I just need to get to the place where I don't keep saying to myself, "Oh yes, he's dressed." I hope you understand."

And the more we chatted about it the more she was comfortable sharing her feelings. She had always been concerned that there was someone else...and now that she has learned more about me, she learned that the someone else was actually me. I tried to explain that it was just another part of me that has always been here and now you get to see what I have been always feeling. That part was still difficult to comprehend.

She then said, "Hey, let's do something special for dinner. I'll run out this afternoon and get some cheese and some wine that I heard about, and we will have like a French theme evening. We can have candles and maybe you could wear the new ivory lace top for dinner. Does that sound like fun?"

How much more fun than dressing all the day and then at night get? She headed out to go shopping and I, well, stayed at home dressed. Her going out was no longer a code word to change as I already was dressed. But it was a time to start putting together some fun things for this evening.

I went upstairs and tried on a couple of different bras with the lace top to see what the look would be like. I had worn the nude bra with it because it did not show, but wearing the white one that actually did show through actually made the top look a bit sexier, so I decided to wear white later on tonight.

When she came back from shopping I was still dressed in the purple top and skirt. She had several different bags with her. While I did not go out to the car to get them, I did stand at the door and help bring them in. It was such fun standing at the door in a skirt!

"And no peeking yet" as she clutched two of the bags close to her.

The rest of the afternoon was spent together and I tried my best to walk with just a bit of a girlish swish as well. It was hard not to when in a skirt. I just didn't want to be grinding all over the house like a hooker.

As we got close to dinner time she said, "I have two things for you for tonight. First, a pair of slides with a slight heel. They're from Payless and with these you don't have to fuss with ankle straps and they are feminine enough to go with your top. They are called slides because there so easy to just slide them on."

"The other surprise is a new skirt. This one is just below your knee and I think goes better with that ivory lace top you bought." I tried it on immediately and it fit perfectly. It was a very light fabric, solid color, and almost see through. It flared a bit and hung so perfectly. I loved it.

"The wine is almost chilled so let's change and meet downstairs in 15 minutes or so."

We went into different rooms to change. I didn't have that much to change so I took my time and changed my bra and panties to the white ones, and then put on the new skirt and ivory top. I was looking at it from all different angles in the bathroom door mirror, and thought they looked perfect together, especially with the new delicate slides. The lift really helped make the look. I made it downstairs first.

My wife then made her entrance in a new dress. It was made out of the lightest chiffon, in a multi-color print and the top was virtually see through. And in classic French style, she was wearing the sheerest of bras...also new.

"Wow, you look amazing", I said.

"Hey, you can't have all the fun", she said sweetly.

We sipped wine in candle light and pretended to share stories from our day in France. After a candlelight dinner we watched a French movie with subtitles. The movie had some amazing hot love scenes in it and this got a bit uncomfortable as I was dressed. At one point she whispered..."Come here."

As I moved over, she slowly removed my top, and began caressing my nipples through the bra. She then had me stand up as she slid off my skirt and I stood there in my bra, panties and heels. My hands reached down and felt her breasts which were already hard.

She then reached behind me and removed by bra and dropped it to the floor, and then slowly slid my panties down to my ankles as she dropped to her knees and started giving me a blow job.

She then reached behind and had me slip out of my one of shoes, and by then I figured out that she wanted me, but as a guy. I kicked of the other shoe and she drew me back onto the couch on top of her.

I never found out how the movie ended. She woke me up in the morning with a sensuous kiss. I looked around and all of our clothes had been picked up and put in the laundry.

She can buy new clothes any time she wants!

Maybe we had turned a corner.

12