Caught in Sophia's Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about the video?" Sophia's voice surged with panic.

"It's okay slave. You can trust me. Everything is going to be alright."

The words were reassuring, but not credible; however, before she could think the situation through the small crowd of people that had watched the driver's rant distracted her. They were now gawking at her extreme dishevelment. Her hair was a mess, she could barely walk, and the wet coat clung to her leg. She retreated in the direction of the studio, which was a couple hundred feet away, but her encumbrance reduced her stride to an awkward shuffle.

She overheard a little boy ask his mother, "What's the matter with that lady?" His mother responded by yanking him by the arm into the nearest shop.

Jason rushed ahead to hold the studio door open for her to hustle into its refuge. The lights were dim compared to the outside glare, so it took Sophia's eyes a few minutes to adjust. She was inside a theater that had been converted to a studio by dividing into smaller rooms. One big room was still available for shows, while smaller rooms were available for more intimate bondage sessions. The lobby was laden with heavy fabric curtains, dark woods and a substantial counter that was adorned with hand-carved wood and served as the receptionist desk and as a bar.

The half-dozen young women, who were chatting at the receptionist's desk, all looked up to see Sophia's bedraggled entrance. They covered their mouths with their hands, as their heads converged and they whispered to one another.

Sophia would have stood up straight and fixed her hair if she weren't bound. As it was, she had to suffer their humiliation.

Jason stepped to the desk and gave them his name.

The receptionist shouted over her shoulder, "He's here."

He turned back to Sophia, softly stroking her shoulders as he said, "I'm so proud of you." He arranged her hair with his fingers and then began to unbutton her coat.

Sophia subtracted herself from his touch. "They're laughing at me."

He hooked his finger under her chin, forced her gaze to meet his and smiled into her eyes. "Look again."

She looked over his shoulder to see the girls looking intently at her as they whispered. While it was true that they were staring at her and whispering about her, they were not laughing. If anything she held their rapt attention. Until that moment they'd only seen carefully cropped pictures of her body erotically bound; now they were seeing her in the flesh for the first time. Some of the girls envied her. Most wanted to be her.

Moments earlier Sophia would have been terrified to undress in front of this small crowd, but the longing and admiration in their eyes had changed that. Pride had replaced embarrassment. She held still as Jason lifted the coat from her shoulders and stowed it in his bag. She then walked as proudly as the spreader bar would allow as she followed him to the large room. Jason helped her onto the stage, showed her where to stand and then turned his attention to some long ropes that were dangling from above. One of the girls tended to her hair with a brush while another gave her a drink of water. It was like she was a movie star that they were preparing for a big performance.

Jason connected a rope hanging from the ceiling to a loop in the corset at her sternum and another at her waist. He removed the spreader bar and attached two other ropes to loops in the gauntlets at her ankles. With a couple of quick pulls the weight lifted off of her feet and she rose above the floor with her head tipped back and her legs spread wide. Spotlights illuminated her while the people from the lobby filled the room.

Jason made adjustments to the ropes as people closed in around them. Most of them were women, and most of those were young. All of the eyes were on Sophia. The woman standing between her legs stepped forward to touch the very wet rope web that surrounded her pussy. "How is this done?" she asked as she examined the macramé.

The woman next to her leaned forward to see for herself. She pulled at the ropes and then rubbed the knot tied at Sophia's clit, saying "I bet this feels good," pushing the knot into the tender flesh beneath.

Sophia strained at the restraints as the soaked rope rubbed against her excited flesh. She was instinctively repulsed by this woman who was being so familiar with her private parts, and yet her touch felt fantastic.

Another woman began to inspect the bindings at Sophia's tits. Bound tits usually look distorted and painful, but the intricate knit which immured Sophia's tits cast them in the mold of a Venus in marble. The flesh was sensually formed, and the areola and nipples were exposed. She clutched the rope-encased tit with her hand as she licked the erect nipple, sending shockwaves through Sophia's body.

"Oh my," said Sophia at the contact of so many sensual hands. She tried to torque her hips to extract her pussy from the greedy fingers, but her body swung back into their contact. She didn't want to come in public again, but she was undeniably on the express to that destination.

She desperately scanned the room for Jason, hoping that he'd provide some relief from the overly tactile mob. The sea of spectators had more than doubled in size since she was lifted from the floor. Most were women. Many were wearing collars; some were on leashes. The few men present had the cut of doms; they acted aloof and in-control. Over the heads of the crowd, Sophia spotted two guys that looked like bouncers standing against the wall. Unfortunately, they didn't show any interest in her situation.

Jason took her head in his palms. "Are you alright, Slave?" He had been standing at the top of her head so she would have had to look directly overhead to see him.

"I'm going to come again, Master."

"That's a good girl."

"No, please. I don't want to come in front of all these people."

"Oh, I think they would like it if you did."

"Please don't make me do it."

"I'm not making you do anything. I'm just holding up your head."

Sophia knew that Jason knew what she meant, but decided not to press the point. She was distracted by the ever-changing sensations at her pussy, which evolved as different women inspected, fondled and probed the web around it. Someone slid their fingers into her and playfully flicked them inside of her vagina.

"Someone's fingering me!"

"I think everyone wants to finger you. I'd bet most of the guys want to fuck you. Would you like that instead?"

Sophia hadn't thought of that, but it should have been obvious. Before long, one of the guys would be forcing his cock inside of her in front of everyone. She looked up into Jason's eyes, which patiently waited to see if she would say the one word that would set her free. Instead, she asked, "You have a plan don't you?"

Jason smiled and nodded.

"Am I going to like it?"

He smiled and nodded again. "I think so."

Her eyes closed as the fingers inside her pussy flicked furiously, while those at her tits pinched and pulled at the exposed flesh. Fingers touched the ropes at her neck, her side, her ass, and her legs. She felt each and every touch, but the faces were a blur. Pain emanated from her tits, slippery tingles surged from deep within her vagina, and the involuntary urge to squirm radiated from the ticklish touch at her side. These strangers might never be known to her, but she would never forget the tactile sensations that they induced.

As much as Sophia loathed the lack of control that came with being bound and hated the humiliation that came with submission, she felt release from restraints that had held her back her entire life. Jason was forcing her to accept her sensuality without inhibition, and, in so doing, was giving her an amazing gift. She looked up into his eyes and said, "I wish your fingers were inside of me, Master."

He silently smiled in return.

She wondered if he'd heard her and if maybe he was a little bit jealous. Her thoughts were broken by the pair of fingers, which called to her g-spot with a rhythmic flick, flick, flick. A thumb rubbed the knot at her clit, inducing a deluge of vaginal nectar. The fingers at her tits harshly pinched and turned at different frequencies; the masculine burn of her left tit was more intense and at a lower frequency than the feminine tango of her right. Two pairs of hands danced among the ropes at her side. Combined, the dexterous contact induced a discordant harmony of vibrations in the nerves deep in her core. Her spine tingled then shuddered. She loudly moaned, "IT'S TOO MUCH. PLEASE, PLEASE STOP."

The crowd cheered then began to chant, "More, more, more..."

The reaction encouraged her tormentors. The fingers inside her began to flick with even more gusto, while the thumb deeply massaged her clit. Her hips began to swing wildly, causing her body to sway erratically. The hands at her side steadied her only enough to enable their relentless tickling, while the fingers pinched ruthlessly at her nipples.

"No, please. It's much too much," she pled hopelessly.

The crowd sensed that the fingers had the best of her. Their chant changed to "Come, come, come..."

The vigorous assault of the hands was rejoined by the scores of hands that had been idle. Fingers, thumbs, and palms came into contact with every inch of Sophia's body, which reeled, shuddered, shook and then began heave and waver with abandon, and then, with a loud wail, it went slack, hanging helplessly in the grip of the taut ropes.

The crowd erupted in cheers and hollers. Now that they'd seen her come once they wanted to see more.

Some unseen attendants pulled at the ropes tied to Sophia's chest, while they let the ropes at her legs loose. Her body rotated to a more vertical position that let her see more of the room. People filled the staircases, flooded onto the stage and lined the walls.

Somehow the two bouncers that had been against the wall appeared beside her. They were wearing pants with snaps along the outer seam. With a quick yank, they pulled them off revealing muscular legs supporting stiff cocks. Their vests slid off of their backs leaving them naked with two massive erections pointed directly at her.

Sophia thought back to a conversation that she'd had with Jason a few weeks back. They'd been drinking shots of tequila, while he'd pressed for her darkest fantasy. In that uninhibited fog, she'd shared her favorite: being fucked by a pair of strangers. They were faceless, muscle-bound jocks that never said a word. The situation varied, but it was always non-consensual. Sometimes a mob watched, other times they recorded the action with carefully placed cameras, but one always buried his cock in her pussy, and the other always plowed his stiff shaft balls-deep into her ass. They could tell that she liked it and they kept fucking her until all three of them had come - despite her emphatic protests.

Sophia's pussy pulsated, and her tits tingled at the thought of her fantasy unfolding in front of the cheering crowd. It was all just as she had imagined - except this was reality. The room smelled of sweat and throbbed with excited anticipation. The envy in the eyes of the women was real, as was the lust in the eyes of the two guys who were about to fuck her. Real ropes bound her to the ceiling. Real cocks were about to be buried inside of her excited pussy and anxious ass. The reality was more intense than her fantasy and much more visceral than anything she wanted to actually experience. She twisted at the ropes and pled, "Please don't. I don't want to do this."

The two guys paid her no heed. They stood strong and confident without a hint a familiarity. They were there to fuck her, not talk to her.

She knew that her protest was meaningless. The only thing she could have said that would have made a difference was the safe word but, as uncomfortable as she was, she was loath to say it. The last thing she wanted to do was disappoint her master, who had put so much effort into this.

The light glistened off of the lubed erections as the studs positioned themselves at her pussy and her ass. The guy behind her manipulated his cock among the ropes, working the lube in where he could as he spread her ass cheeks. He shifted her weight against the rope suspension to align his shaft with her borehole then pushed the tip of his erect penis into contact with her puckered anus.

Sophia held her breath as the pressure built at her tight ass. The crowd gasped at a grimace on her face, then cheered at a thrust from the guy who was forcing his way in. She opened her eyes to scan the crowd. A dom jerked the chain of his slave and spoke into her ear. She responded with a salacious smile. A woman standing near them slid her hand into her shorts to touch herself, without a hint of self-consciousness.

Sophia might have watched the woman masturbate if not for the burn of the stud's rock-hard cock at her strained sphincter. Somehow the mob knew that she didn't want to be there, and they got off on her helpless acceptance of the inevitable. They longed to see her reaction to the oversized cock as it barged its way past her drawn sphincter and they wanted to share the moment of raw carnal submission as the cock reamed her ass through and through.

"Please stop, this was just a fantasy," she protested. "I never wanted to live this."

Her plea went unanswered as the tip of the cock forced its way past the orifice of her anus. Even though only the crown of his lubed shaft was inside of her, the lube was not enough to soothe the stretching of the stud's massive girth. She burned like a hot coal had been shoved up her ass.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD," she yelled.

The crowd cheered in response. A woman at Sophia's side shouted, "Oh my god! He's enormous!" Another woman began to chant, "Take it all. Take it all. Take it all."

The ass-fucker extracted the tip his stiff erection and then pushed it back in. This time a little further and a little faster. Once again she burned from within. Once again she exclaimed in anguish. The room broke into a collective gasp at the torment on her face, which encouraged her back-door lover to intensify the motion of his veiny, engorged cock within her puckered ass. As his thrusts became more forceful, her agony increased, which amplified the crowd's gasps and encouraged his lustful transits. It was a vicious circle that was destined to leave her ravaged and spent.

"TAKE IT ALL. TAKE IT ALL." Half the crowd had joined in the woman's chant. A guy standing close shouted, "You know she wants it! She wants it ALL!"

Once again, Sophia considered the safe word. It would have been an easy retreat from the intensity of the aggressive cock and the rabid crowd. Her eye caught the dom as he squeezed the now-exposed breasts of his slave, who was writhing in ecstasy as she leaned back into his arms. The masturbating woman now had her other hand under her blouse, pinching hard at her nipple as she bit her lip; she swayed back and forth, recklessly bumping into those next to her in the crowd. A woman at the back of the room leaned over with her hands on the wall while a guy fucked her from behind. The woman's eyes were locked onto Sophia and the action on the stage.

"Make her BURN!" yelled the guy standing close.

Another thrust at her ass brought Sophia back into the moment. The ass-fucker gradually upped the intensity as he felt her relax and accept what was happening. Her tight muscles loosened with each thrust of his cock and as they did the burning subsided and her enjoyment increased.

"OH, FUCK ME," Sophia shouted over the buzz of the crowd.

The masturbating woman, the dom and his slave all turned their attention back to her. The guy stopped fucking the woman leaning against the wall, and the crowd's cheers became more muted. They all watched the ass-fucker as he repeatedly filled and vacated her extended ass with the full extent of his throbbing cock. They all witnessed the rhapsody that was building on her face.

The second professional stud positioned himself in front of her. He ran the tip of his stiff cock around the slippery, sloppy mess of the web that surrounded her pussy, and he aligned his cock with her cunt.

A woman in the crowd yelled, "Give it to her! She needs it bad!"

Sophia looked at him with a mixture of fear and desire. A smile briefly flickered upon his otherwise stoic face. He quickly fell back into character as he touched the rosy tip of his cock to the spread petals of her inflamed pussy. He thrust up on the downbeat of the ass-fucker's motion, impaling Sophia's engorged cunt with his stiff shaft.

The sweet, fluid motion of the cock in her pussy felt divine. It was the sensual yin to that harsh yang of the rasping in her exploited ass. Combined, the pleasure and pain mixed to form an intoxicating cocktail that consumed her consciousness.

Sophia yelled, "OH, FUCK ME!" to the crowd's cheers.

The two studs synchronized their motion so that one cock was sliding into her pussy while the other was sliding out of her ass, rocking her back and forth as they fucked her. Then the ropes at her chest pulled, lifting her up by a few inches, which broke the back and forth volleys. Without warning, the ropes slackened, and she rapidly fell back down, simultaneously driving the two veiny, engorged cocks into her waiting voids.

She shouted, "OH, FUCKING FUCK ME!" as the two rigid cocks threatened to split her in half the long way. Again and again, the ropes pulled her up and then dropped her down. Again and again, the two oversized erections stormed the gates of her steamy cunt and aching ass, which strained to accept their hard flesh. Over and over, the crowd roared as the ropes relentlessly cycled her up and down. Wave after wave of the crowd's crushing cheers synchronized perfectly with the dual motion of the invading flesh. With each descent the two studs thrust upward with their hips, driving their steely shafts up into her until their balls rattled together between her ass and cunt.

The scent of sweat that lay heavy in the air, sounds of the pulsating crowd rang in her ears. Her pussy's wetness impregnated the twine of the web, drawing the already tight ropes even tighter, which amplified the building pressure.

The repeated penetration of the twin cocks formed the epicenter of seismic quakes that jolted her body and formed the genesis of orgasmic pressure which built inside of her once again. It rapidly became more intense than anything she'd ever experienced. She was going to come like she'd never come before in front of a room full of people. She braced for the impending flood of physical sensations. She tipped her head back to hold Jason reassuring eyes in her focus.

He wasn't there.

She twisted to scan the room. He was nowhere near her.

She looked to see him at the ropes, but he wasn't there.

She searched for him against the wall, to no avail.

***

"There you are," said Dominic, the manager of the studio.

Jason was standing in the shade of an awning on the roof. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "I needed some fresh air."

"You put on one hell of a show."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"I loved it," he corrected. "Your friend seems to have had a good time too."

"Are they done in there?"

"I think they're wrapping up. She's a real wildcat though. She was shouting 'Hallelujah' at the top of her lungs while she went up and down on the ropes and those two studs thrust up into her." Dominic imitated what he'd seen in the studio by thrusting his hips forward as he spoke. He laughed and said, "They were doing everything they could to satisfy her, and she was totally into it. She kept saying 'Hallelujah, Hallelujah' over and over. It was like she was coming again and again. The crowd started chanting hallelujah, hallelujah along with her. It was like the whole damned room was going to have an orgasm at the same time. It was amazing."