Caught in Sophia's Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was saying hallelujah?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh fuck." Jason raced downstairs and back into the studio to find Sophia surrounded by concerned strangers.

She was livid. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?"

"I just stepped outside. I'm sorry."

"I said hallelujah over and over again. You never came."

"I know. I'm sorry. Are you alright?"

"No. Of course I'm not alright. I called you over and over, and you never came."

He extracted the safety scissors from his pocket and cut the ropes binding her arms behind her back. One of the girls passed him his coat, which he wrapped around her shoulders. Someone handed her a bottle of water, which she guzzled down.

He said, "Tell me what happened."

"You never came."

"I'm here now. Why did you say hallelujah?"

At that, she burst into tears.

Dominic helped him get her out of the crowd and into a small dressing room, where he tried to console her. Through her tears, she asked, "Where were you?"

"I went onto the roof."

"Didn't you care what happened to me?"

"Of course I cared, but I didn't want to watch."

"Why not?"

"I didn't want to see you getting... I didn't want to see you with them. Even though they were just actors, I didn't want to watch."

That seemed to take the edge off of her anger, "Why did you arrange this if you didn't want to watch it happen."

"I did it for you. You said it was something you wanted. I was trying to make you happy."

"It was a fantasy. That doesn't mean I wanted to live it."

"I guess I fucked up."

She ran her fingers through his hair. "I thought you didn't care."

"Is that why you used the safe word?"

"Yeah, I thought you were using me."

"It wasn't like that at all. After all this time I can't believe you don't know that."

They sat in silence for a few moments before Dominic interrupted them. "It's time for you to teach your class."

Sophia asked, "Now?"

"Yes, I'm sorry."

"Can't you just cancel the class?" asked Sophia.

Jason looked to Dominic, who shook his head, "The class is full, and it's where we make our money."

He really didn't have an option but to teach the class; they needed the money, and he didn't want to get a reputation for canceling classes. Jason took her hand and asked, "Why don't you help me with the class?"

"Are you kidding?" she asked.

"No, I think people would like to get to know the real you."

"Haven't you put me through enough today?"

Jason clasped her hands in his and said, "Look, I'm sorry I put you through all of this. I honestly thought you'd enjoy it, but now I need to teach this class, and I'd like you to join me."

Sophia shook her head.

"Would you rather wait with Dominic?"

"I want to go home."

Jason considered offering to arrange a ride home, but he didn't want her going home alone. Before he could speak, there was a knock at the door, and a woman poked her head in the room. Sophia recognized her as the woman who'd stared so intently at her while she masturbated.

Jason asked, "Can I help you?"

"I... I... I..." she stuttered.

Sophia smiled reassuringly while she waited for the woman to finish speaking. Jason observed the change in Sophia's demeanor, then invited the stuttering woman in.

The woman thanked Jason and then struggled to say how much she'd enjoyed the show.

He asked, "Are you signed up for the class?"

"Ye... ye... ye... yes."

Jason looked to Sophia and back to the woman. He said, "Would you like it if Sophia joined us?"

"Oh, ye... ye... yes."

Sophia would have looked like a heartless ass if she'd said no. So, without actually consenting, she gave in. She followed Jason into a room with twenty-four folding chairs that soon filled with horny women. Jason introduced himself, gave a short lecture on safety and then tied a rope gauntlet on one of the women's wrists. While he was working the stuttering woman quietly asked Sophia if she could see the rope web that crowned her pussy. Sophia obliged by leaning back, opening the coat and spreading her legs.

Like everyone else that looked at the web, the woman couldn't resist touching. As she did, another of the women moved her chair closer, which set off a cascade of moving chairs as other women gathered around. Soon most of the class was seated around Sophia's spread legs, patiently waiting for their turn to touch the pussy-drenched ropes. Even the woman whose wrist Jason was binding was more interested in what was between Sophia's legs than what Jason was doing.

"Could you tie that on me?" asked a woman as she slipped out of her bikini briefs.

Jason vainly protested, "We usually leave our clothes on in the class," as the rest of the women removed their panties.

"I won't have enough time to go through the day's lesson if we do it to all of you."

Their heads nodded in acceptance.

He held up one hand. "Would any of you rather go through the regular lesson?"

No hands other than his were up.

He spent the next three hours weaving webs around women's vaginas. By the time the last woman's pussy was enshrined his fingers were raw, and his back was stiff.

A few of the women lingered after most of the others had left. One slipped some money into his hand as she said, "You really should consider private engagements."

He smiled, thanked her and assured her that he would think about it.

***

Jason's Uber account had been suspended, so they booked a ride using Sophia's account. They rode in silence for a few moments before she somberly said, "I wonder if that other driver has posted the video yet."

"He couldn't. There was no SD card in his camera."

"I thought you inserted the card from your phone."

"I just said that to distract him. I figured he'd give us a little space if he thought he was recording it all."

She was pissed. "You let me go the whole day thinking that video would be posted? You're such a fucking asshole!"

"Did you really think I would let him drive off with a video of you like that?"

"Well, after you failed to honor the safe word I didn't know what to think."

"I already apologized for that."

"You're mister apology today, aren't you? Did it ever occur to you that maybe you should fuck up less often?" She spit the words at him like they were acid, then she turned to look out her window.

Jason didn't have a good response, so he rode the rest of the way home in silence. Despite all of his effort and good intentions, his plans for a great day out had gone to shit. He'd lost Sophia's trust in just about every way imaginable. It was an error that could easily prove fatal to their relationship, and there was nothing he could say or do to fix it.

His stomach sank at the thought of losing her. It had taken years to find her and almost as long to establish their relationship. What had he been thinking? Why had he been so desperate to please her? He'd known that nothing good could ever come from exploring a fantasy that he had difficulty accepting.

He stared out the window at the people on the street passing by. Each of them had their own petty triumphs and defeats; none of which meant anything in the grand scheme of things. Yet, those victories were all any of them had to live for. He looked to Sophia, who a was still looking out her own window, lost in her own thoughts. He took a deep breath and tried to flush the disappointment of his self-inflicted catastrophe from his mind. Maybe someday she would be able to look past his mistakes to see his good intentions. Time would tell.

***

As Sophia unlocked her apartment's door, he said, "I should go home tonight."

"Why don't you come in for a minute. I want to talk to you."

He followed her in and flopped down on the couch while she went into the kitchen. "Would you like something to drink?"

"A glass of water would be great, thanks."

She returned with two glasses of ice water and sat down beside him.

"I should get you out of all those ropes before I go."

She sipped from her glass and said, "Not right now."

There was something more that she wanted to say, so he leaned back and waited, mentally preparing himself for the worst. After a long pause, he broke the silence. "I know I fucked up, but I've already apologized. I don't know what more I can do."

After a few more moments she said, "Those women were really into you."

He nodded. "Yeah, they kept pushing their pussies into my fingers while I was trying to work. They were so wet that my hands got coated in pussy juice, which made the ropes a slippery mess."

They shared a laugh, then she said, "I could see it in the way they looked at you, and I could smell it in the air. Every one of them wanted you."

He considered the irony of the room full of women that wanted him then in contrast to the single woman in the room that didn't trust him now.

She continued, "I was surprised by how much it bothered me that you were trying to please them, even though you were just tying knots." After a long pause, she continued, "Once I was the only one that you spun that web on, now I'm no longer special. That helped me understand what had happened when those two guys were fucking me."

"You managed to sit through it though."

"I made myself watch. If I'd expected you to watch me get fucked by those guys, I should have no problem watching you tie a couple of knots."

"In hindsight, I wish I'd stayed and watched."

"If the tables had been turned I would have done what you did."

"I still wish I hadn't let you down."

"Yeah, well, I wish I hadn't lost my faith in you."

He reached out to take her hand. She squeezed his fingers in reply.

He said, "You do look super hot bound like that."

She spread her legs, "Would you like to inspect my pussy?"

He laughed as his fingers lightly landed on the web of ropes that enshrined her cunt. "These are some mighty fine knots."

"Fuck the knots, what do you think of my pussy?"

They both watched as his fingers gracefully traversed the web, moving from the ring of rope around her vagina to the ring around her anus.

"Well?" she asked.

"You have a spectacular pussy."

"Thank you."

"Lots of people inspected your pussy today, but nobody took a good look at your ass. You have a spectacular ass too." His fingers dropped from the ropes to touch her puckered anus and then skipped back to her pussy.

She smiled brightly, "You certainly have a way with women. You know just what to say and do to melt a girl's heart."

He tipped his head to the side. "Well, sometimes, but we're avoiding the real issue."

She asked, "Do you want to talk about it now?"

He took a deep breath and exhaled. "I suppose we should." After a brief pause, he asked, "Do you think you'll ever be able to trust me again?"

She smiled reassuringly. "Are you asking me if I'll ever be able to trust someone willing to go way out of their own comfort zone to make me happy? Are you really asking that?"

"It sounds stupid when you say it like that."

Sophia rolled her eyes and said, "That's not surprising." Then she took a more serious tone and said, "You don't have to be everything to me. You don't have to deliver all of my fantasies and make all of my dreams come true. All you have to do is be you. That's enough for me."

"So that's a 'No' then?" Jason said with a wry smile.

She shook her head in mock disbelief while she wrapped her arms around him. "It's a 'No' as in, 'No, you're not getting away from me that easily.' There's a lot more I want to do with you."

Jason laughed, "Oh, damn. I missed my chance."

She laughed and then lightly touched his cheek and said, "Do you know what I did to get through that moment when I was shouting hallelujah while you were away?"

"I'm afraid to ask."

"Don't be afraid. You'll like it."

He circled his finger around the flesh of her pussy, as she tipped her head back to enjoy the moment. He probably could have made her come, but he wanted to hear what she had to say, so he restrained himself.

She closed her eyes and said, "I thought of this fantasy that I'd like to share with you."

"Oh god, not another fantasy."

"Yeah, only this one's red hot. It makes me come every time I visualize it."

He didn't want to hear another of her fantasies, so he started to work his fingers to distract her.

She said, "Oh that feels nice," then began, "I'm bound, gagged and blindfolded with my arms and legs pulled far apart. I don't know how I got there and I don't know how I'm going to get away. It's both exciting and frightening. I can hear someone in the room with me. At first, I'm not sure if it's a man or a woman. The person clomps around, touching my neck, my tits, my ass and my pussy. In a masculine voice he says, 'you are mine now,' and it makes me hot to think that someone owns me. Maybe I'm his slave, or maybe he's just being dramatic. Either way, it excites me."

Jason didn't like where this fantasy was headed, so he redoubled his efforts to distract her at her pussy.

She said, "Oh, oh, oh. That feels fantastic." Despite that, she continued, "He steps between my legs and says, 'This pussy is mine now,' and starts to finger me just the way you are fingering me now. I writhe and moan under his touch, but my bonds hold me in place."

Jason realized that he couldn't stop her with his fingers, so he said, "Maybe we should talk about this later."

Without opening her eyes, she said, "I'd like to get it out while it's on my mind."

"Sharing your fantasies didn't work out so well for us this afternoon."

"Please, let me finish."

He took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "Alright."

"Why don't you fuck me while I share this with you. It might put you in the mood."

Jason took off his shirt, slid out of his pants and knelt between her legs. His penis had been rock-hard most of the day, and at that moment it throbbed in anticipation of the wet acceptance of her hot, wet cunt.

But Sophia's cunt was more than wet. It had been in a constant state of arousal all day. She'd come a half-dozen times, and she'd been stretched and reamed by the faceless stud at the studio. Despite all of that, she was eager to feel Jason inside her.

Jason touched the tip of his penis to the extended pedals of her waiting pussy. There was a beauty to her acceptance that was both sexy and unnerving. Only a few hours ago she was being fucked by two professionals. They were big, muscle-bound guys with impressive porn cocks. Now Jason was going to fuck her with his real-life, everyday dick.

Her pussy was still stretched and was extraordinarily wet, so he didn't have any trouble inserting his rigid shaft past the ropes and into her accepting vagina. Her warm wetness engulfed his penis, spreading a warm glow through his groin, up into his gut. He shivered as his spine went slack as the sensation washed over his whole body. Then he slowly cycled his engorged hardon in and out of her while he listened to her story.

"He tells me that he knows everything about me. He knows which side of the bed I sleep on, what I like for breakfast, that I like latte rather than coffee, where I like to go when I want to be alone, and my favorite flavor of ice cream. He knows what I dream about and how I like to be fucked. He says, 'You have no secrets from me,' and for some reason, I believe him. I feel totally exposed, and it's fucking hot."

She was still sitting back with her head on the cushion and her eyes closed. Her hips swayed with the motion of Jason's hips as his dick continued to move in and out of her. Her story was thoroughly arousing despite his reluctance to listen to it.

"He passes his hands over my body, clutching at my tits, probing my ass and penetrating my pussy. His touch is confident and reassuring, and yet it's wildly sensual. With every nuanced contact, my conviction in the truth of his claims grows. He does know everything about me."

The motion of Jason's erection intensified. He wanted to be better than the guys at the studio, to somehow touch her in a way that they couldn't. He ground his pubic bone against the knot at her clit, and he circled his hips to stimulate her tender nub.

Her fingernails bit into his skin as she clutched at his back, which made him wince. "I can sense his desire for me in the way that he breathes and the hesitation in his voice when he speaks."

Her words and the motion of her body shuddered Jason to his quick. In that disturbance, he felt the genesis of a deeply gratifying orgasm building.

She said, "Open your eyes and look at me."

He stopped moving as he complied. He wondered why she insisted on sharing this extraordinarily emotional fantasy. He had no hope of ever reproducing anything this intense.

She held his gaze as she had wanted to in front of the crowd. She continued, "His cock is glorious. It fills me in ways that no other can."

Jason pushed his stiff penis to fill her as if he was her well-endowed fantasy lover.

Sophia's hips twisted and turned as she writhed beneath him. She drew him in tightly and said "I don't know if it's the length, the girth or the motion, but it is unique. It barely touches the inside of my hot cunt before I feel the intense burn of an orgasm building."

Once again Jason was uncomfortable at the thought of some other guy's cock inside her, but he suppressed his misgivings and resumed the thrust and recoil that he knew she needed.

"His cock flows way past the confines of my cunt. It's like a spiritual phallus is filling every part of my being."

Jason's shaft frictionlessly slid in as far as it could as he tried to fill her spiritual void.

"My entire body shudders with every pass."

Jason shuddered at the word shuddered. He was losing control.

"With each thrust of his hips, he brings me one step closer to ecstasy, and his thrusts are relentless."

Jason wavered as he convulsed and his own thrusts became erratic.

"When rapture finally does erupt, it devastates the last vestiges of my composure, reducing me to a lax heap of flesh and bones."

Jason's body shook, his spine went slack, and his frame drooped onto her as he filled her with his seed as semen gushed from him in waves. It was like he hadn't come in weeks.

"I open my eyes, and somehow the blindfold is gone. I see him, and at that sight, I wonder how I could have missed it. He is the only person in the universe that knows how to please me so thoroughly. I should have known from the start. That person is you."

At those words, intense joy welled up within Jason, mingling with the vestiges of his passing orgasm.

"That is the fantasy I want to live from now on. Do you understand?"

Jason lied panting on top of her for several minutes before stirring. "I like that fantasy."

She laughed, "I thought you might."

***

Usually, Jason talked Sophia down from their session. He would make sure she was comfortable and then they might discuss what she liked and didn't like, or talk about some new ideas to try in the future. Tonight Jason worked in silence.

Sophia leaned back and patiently watched as he worked. He hated to cut good rope, instead opting to work the knots loose by worming his fingers between the small gaps of the twine. It was a slow process made even slower by the knots that had drawn tight by their wetness and her suspension at the studio.

As he worked, she flexed her abductor muscles, which drew the ropes tight and captured his fingers between the web's strands.

He struggled for a moment, then relaxed and said, "You've caught me."

"Don't be silly. I'm the one who's bound."

Jason wiggled his fingers in a half-hearted attempt to escape. "Nope. I'm trapped."

Sophia relaxed her muscles, letting the ropes slacken. "There. You're as free as you want to be."

He smiled at her choice of words. Without moving, he said, "It's funny, but I don't feel any freer."

"That IS funny, isn't it? All this time I thought you were the master and I was nothing more than a slave. But you can't be a master without me to be your slave, can you? And you can't bind me without binding yourself to me."