All Comments on 'Caught In the Act'

by secretanon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story

Very good descriptions and realistic set up. Many guys have done similar with or without panties. It is good when buddies help each other out.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 8 years ago
Lots of Potential Here

Now that Ash has lost his virginity to Cindy, it would be cool if his attitude towards Nathan became a bit more superior...especially because of his superior cock....maybe he could step up and take Nathan's anal virginity in front of Cindy pushing Nathan that much further down in the pecking order....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Another great chapter. I love how Cindy wouldnt let Nathan lose his virginity. Maybe she can continue to tease and humiliate him with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More to Cum???

I really enjoy this series. I can "hardly" wait for the next chapter. Maybe Cindy can help Nathan (Natalie) and Ash (Ashley) with their introduction to makeup, and style Ashley's long hair. Then direct them into their pretty lingerie, and their "gurly" play too. Thanks for sharing your story......please keep this thread going....Mmmm !!!

SissyCrissy...............xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I really enjoyed it and i hate to be that guy but next time please read it before you post it there was alot of spelling errors which turned me off. But besides that it was really good dont give up and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Panties slaves.

Love your panty adventure stories. I, also, have had a 'panty buddy' since high school. Mutual masturbation in panties while watching sissy porn! I love the idea of being discovered by a dominant female friend. How exciting would THAT be?! Great series! Keep up the fantasies! Peace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous