Caught in the Act, Intentionally!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Chuck complained later that he was still cuming when Jodi squirmed out of his grasp. Maybe so, but she was on her hands and knees, and screaming, "Fuck me, oh God Bob, come on lover...fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Of course I fucked her, just as hard, and just as fast as I could. And that time, seeing as how she was already wearing a load of Chuck's cum, I indulged my earlier fantasy. So, with a whooped, Watch this buddy," I pulled-out, watching as fountaining spurts of my cum splashed on to her ass.

Poor Chuck, the last he saw of Jodi that night was her cum splattered ass as she dashed out of the room. It was game over, but at least he got to hear her ringing "Woowoo,", and even better, her giggling, "Oh yeah, we'll be doing that again, and real soon too!"

Three blind mice

My name is Rick, and OK, I'll just say it, I'm blind! But what the hey, there's no point in crying over nonfunctioning retina. Besides what causes me way more grief is my big mouth! But then, I have a really cute girlfriend...just saying! Patty has been putting up with me for, well she says it feels like about forever, but really, it was only two years. And right from the get go we've had a hot little sex life...just ask our neighbors! And sometimes we would tease one another about maybe stepping out and walking on the wilder side of the street! And it was in one of those conversations that my big mouth got me in trouble...again! And to think that all I'd done was ask Patty which one of my buddies she would most like to get it on with.

Now I sure hadn't been thinking threesome; well OK, maybe fantasizing just a teensy-weensy little bit! But who knew, my girlfriend picked up on my innocent little question, surprising the fuck out of me by nominating Alex. I was scandalized, shocked and scandalized, and by the time we had finished teasing one another, what we had done was dare one another in to a corner. Silly me had called Patty's bluff! So my buddy Alex found himself with an invitation to what he thought was going to be a boy's night out, down at the local tavern. Only Alex didn't have a clue that he was about, with any luck at all, to become the pivot-man in our first ever threesome...wow, me and my big mouth!

So one Saturday night I was sitting at our apartment's bar and getting more and more nervous by the minute. Patty had been acting like little Miss Cool, and I just hoped that meant she had a plan rattling around in her pretty little head, because this guy didn't have a fucking clue. So anyway I was totally engrossed, pondering the possibilities, and wham-o, suddenly I'm freaking enveloped in a cloud of Intimate, Patty's favorite perfume. So I knew she was there, and when she stepped in to the kitchen, which thank you Jesus was brightly lit, I could see her. Actually I could barely see her, but that was good enough to earn her a, "Wow baby!" And seriously, I just had to pause and hit her with a wolf whistle. Then, and not just because it was the right thing to do, I told her, "I'm blind, but not so blind I can't tell that slinky black thing you're wearing is showing-off a whole lot of skin!"

"Oh fine," except it's red," Patty fired back. "You can't even tell what color it is, I can't even see that much and I suppose Alex's going to see even less!"

My girlfriend, and yes, that would be my blind girlfriend, the one who had just recently been promoted to sexually adventurous girlfriend status, reminded me that it was almost time for Alex to show-up, depending of course on Access. And then, she suggested, and of course it was more of an order, that I cane my way down to the corner and pick her up a bottle of Coke. OK, but I wasn't going anywhere, not before I found out a little more about the mysterious outfit Patty was wearing. And seeing as how she didn't seem inclined to volunteer that 411, I had to ask.

Patty is a petite brunette, with a pair of extremely sensitive, firm and prettily upturned size 34-B's. Her legs are long and sleekly muscled like her arms. That and her tight belly come from the hours spent rowing on the Blind Opportunities Project rowing team. And that might just be the reason her very curvy ass is every bit as well-formed as the rest of her svelte body. So when she told me she was wearing a silk cami top, even before she mentioned the matching micro thong panties, I was picturing her perky nipples poking out of that clingy silk. There big in proportion to her boobs, but oh fuck me silly those bad puppies are sensitive as all get out. Yeah well, the part of her description that involved that micro thong thing finally got through to me. Which meant I couldn't resist yanking her chain, reminding her, "Better watch out, because you know baby, Alex's an ass-man! So unless you're really ready for some up close and personal, touchy feely, hands-on Braille style descripting you just might want to think about phoning it in instead...Just saying!"

I hit the road, well actually the sidewalk. So this is the story, more or less the way Patty told it to me later that night. Alex was gone, and Patty had slithered back in to the outfit she later bedazzled my buddy with. Which I figured meant I'd be able to work in a little hands-on action, while I listened to her story...wrong! So, according to Patty anyway, this is what went down before I made it back.

Patty claims, and who am I to argue, but beating the odds Alex actually showed-up at the appointed hour. I figure he was expecting me to meet him at the door. Instead it was Patty who led him over to the bar, placing his hand on the back of a stool, and then telling him, "You're sitting at the bar, facing the kitchen, and the living room is directly behind you!" She told him that I was running an errand and would be right back, and then offered him a cold beer.

I was probably still bouncing around the 7-11, when with beer in hand, and using the bar as a guide, Patty walked around so she was standing behind Alex. She wasn't topless, but even if Alex didn't know it, she might just as well have been. Anyway she popped the top on his beer, and reached around him to sit it on the bar. And if she just happened to rub her boobies all over him in the process it would have been by accident, yeah, accidentally on purpose! So having caught my buddy's attention, she figured it was time to get the ball rolling, so to speak!

I couldn't have done it, but my girlfriend jumped in with both feet. Ok, so it was more like she slithered in practically naked, and went from there. Whatever, she claimed to have told Alex, "Just so you know, I bought this really sexy outfit to surprise Rick with. I can't see it, and poor Rick's going to have to go mostly by the Braille method; so, maybe you could check it out and tell me what you think!"

Me, well I'd have been wondering if that was a question or a suggestion. Patty said Alex hesitated, but after a monumental sigh, muttered, "Yeah, well if it's something sexy, like Victoria Secrets kind of sexy, is Rick really going to want me...ah, shit, well you know!"

Patty did of course, I mean, hadn't that been the plan! So, and Alex agrees, she spun his stool around, took the beer out of his hand, sat it down, and then told him to take her hands. That accomplished she settled them just above her hips, and that was on bare skin no less. She released his hands, and swears she was almost purring when she told him, "Go on, it's your move!"

My talkative girlfriend wasn't complaining when she told me, really, Alex's much too quiet for a blind guy!" Anyway, apparently he didn't say anything, but did begin to slide his hands up her body. Next and obviously things were already beginning to heat-up, because she was sounding all dreamy when she explained, "Seriously Rick, that guy's got a real nice touch!" So then, she just had to tell me, and in detail that, "I just stood there letting him touch me! He was running his palms up and down my sides, but oh god his thumbs were caressing my belly! It tickled, but it still made me shiver! Oh my God the anticipation was excruciating! Anyway his hands finally, and it took fucking forever, slid right under my top!"

Well by then she was demonstrating. So my hands were right where my buddy's had been. Picturing it, I knew the dirty bastard would have reached for her titties, so of course that's what I did! Only I got my hands batted away, and I got called an asshole! But what the hey! So guess who wasn't holding on to his girlfriend's bodacious ta ta's when she told him, "Well I felt Alex checking out the material!"

So supposedly, Alex who never struck me as Mr. Suave tells my girlfriend, "Yummy, silk! It almost feels as soft, and aah silky as your skin!"

I was already picturing him groping Patty's tits, when she told me, "And well, we were laughing, and he slid his hands a little higher! So he starts flicking his thumbs back and forth over my nipples...ooh, and Rick you know what that does to me! Honey, my nipples were so hard I was afraid the poor things might, like pop or something! Well that tiny little top wasn't exactly in the way, but it seemed like a good time to get rid of it anyway! Well Ok, so I just pulled it off over my head, and oh yeah, you bet he noticed! I could tell because he stopped rolling, pinching, and twisting my poor nipples! And oh God he had me squirming, because the lovely bastard had one of them in his mouth, sucking and nibbling on it. You know how I get, so I reached for his head! Gosh, and I think he liked that! And hey, for a so called ass-man, he sure knew what to do with a pair of boobs...and yeah Rick, it was just such a total turn-on! Seriously, but then..."

I knew the route, and I didn't need any stinking map either...not that I can read one anyway. So yeah, I could guess where Patty's story was headed, and where Alex's next stop would be. So I reached for Patty...again! My hands found her hips, which led them right on around to her, as far as my fingers were concerned, was a bare ass. But, pushing my luck, I tried sneaking back around front. I managed a brief exploration of the miniscule triangle of silk between her thighs, which I figured was the road my buddy had taken. Oops, and in a case of wrong place wrong time, of course my hands got knocked aside. And I was betting Alex hadn't heard anything like, "You can just sit on those hands mister!"

I didn't, but might just as well have. But I did let Patty roll-on. I was even paying attention, and maybe even envying my buddy as she explained, "At first it was only his fingertips running slowly, real slowly, all over my butt! He slid them up and down between my cheeks, sometimes tugging teasingly on my thong's G-string! I just stood there shivering, well OK trembling, and waiting for him to work those magical fingers around front; because oh God, I wanted to feel him push them in to me!"

And just what was I supposed to say to that? Encouraging her to go on would have been akin to encouraging water to be wet and speaking of wet, I knew who was. No doubt about it, none, my girlfriend was getting all hot and bothered just telling the story. Why not; after all, I sure as Hell was! It sure wasn't because I was thinking about Alex, or his wandering fingers. Nope, but speaking of fingers, if it had been my fingers toying with that silken triangle, that bit of Victoria Secret's best would have been on the floor, and those fingers would have been buried in warm wet pussy...damn straight! Only that wasn't how Alex played it...oh no!

If you ask me, Patty had way to much fun telling me, "So Alex's hands were back on my hips, and I could tell he had slid off the stool! So I figured he was going to wrap his arms around me, and oh I don't know, Kiss me maybe. Except, oops, I realized he wasn't standing there! And I was all set to ask him what he was going to do...and that's when, I guess when things got serious!"

She was kidding...right! My girlfriends next door to naked, my buddy's hands have been roaming at will over her body, and what, that didn't qualify as serious...seriously?

Patty must have sensed my moment of consternation; which she apparently deemed worthy of a snicker. But, good news, she kissed me. It was a hot and nasty little number to, and in a reenactment of her time with good old Alex, she moved my hands up under her silky top, cooing, "Pinch my nipples Rick...come on lover, do it hard!"

Well shit I did, but it turned-out to be just a quickie recess. Yeah, and right after I felt her tugging that damn top off over her head, right, my hands were batted aside with a giggled, "Whoa there big boy, I'll never finish my story if you keep that up!"

Just then, that was precisely what I had in mind! But instead, I got to listen to, "Anyway darling, the next thing I knew Alex had his thumbs hooked in my thong's waistband, which pretty much meant his hands were...aah, well cupping my ass's cheeks! I realized he was down on his knees; and ugg, I squealed like a prissy little girl! Which I'm sure was why I tangled my hands in his hair and more or less croaked out, do it Alex! He didn't say anything, just started to slide my thong down my legs! The bastard stopped at, oh about my knees, and just so he could say, I sure hope Rick's down with this! At least I'm guessing he is, or you wouldn't be standing there... and I wouldn't be doing this!

This was, it turned-out was, "oh God Rick he licked, slowly licked his tongue up the inside of my thigh! And then, he was pushing my thong slowly down, all the time raining soft feathery kisses on my thighs while he did! I'd stepped out of them, and I guess I was still holding on to his hair...and oh God, I swear, and ready to just fucking freak out!"

Well about then, I started thinking maybe I should consider dumping like say a bucket of ice water over my obviously over-heated girlfriend's head. Hey, I'm blind, but I have ears! And they were telling me that my girlfriend was in serious danger of melting down...just saying! But after a spooky moment of silence, punctuated by a few lengthy sighs, Patty sucked in a breath, and told me, "God Rick, I was just so turned-on! OK then, so anyway, that's when he slid his hands right back up the inside of my legs. And you better believe he did it real slow too! Yeah, and those fingertips of his damn near had me screaming! I'd didn't even realize that I'd spread my legs for him, and Jesus, by the time he was licking my inner thighs, which the bastard sure as Hell did, I was spread wide open for him!"

Gosh, maybe I groaned, who knows! Anyway, Patty stopped painting me that mental picture, at least long enough to ask, "You OK Rick?"

I nodded, remembered, and told her, "Oh sure, no problem baby!"

So then she volunteered to leave out the details, with of course another one of those mocking little snickers thrown in for good measure. Manfully sucking it up, I told her, Oh no, details, give me details!"

OK, honestly, I was getting...aah, more than a kick out of Listening to Patty, and I sure didn't want to spoil her fun! Besides, I figured I was better off suffering through the lurid details, then I'd be if I left my mind free to conjure-up, well who knows what, the possibilities are too freaking scary to contemplate! So ignoring a hard-on that just wasn't about to go away, and hoping to inject a little humor, I told Patty, "OK then, so you were standing there naked, my good buddy's on his knees, your legs are spread like a freaking banana split, and hey, and I'm just guessing mind you, that Alex loves banana splits!"

Patty, who clearly enjoyed my little jest, went right back to dishing out the juicy details. Cleverly avoiding that banana split analogy, she went with, "You left out the part about my hands being tangled in his hair! That was a good thing; because, ooh, ooh, ooh, this girl most definitely needed something to hold on to! He was...licking me...there, and you know, it's hard to keep your knees from buckling when some guy's doing that! So I reached for the bar with one hand, and got a foot up on the stools footrest. That helped some, but oh God Rick, I wanted more, and standing up was just not going to cut it! So I tugged Alex's hair, which did, well eventually get him to slow down and, oh never mind! We ended-up, well at least I ended up on the sofa!"

There was a pause, and it gave me time to get, well distracted. Now for some silly reason or other, I'd expected to hear Patty telling me about how Alex had taken her right there at the bar, and maybe it was because of the way she'd described him kissing and licking his way up her legs. So what can I say, but I just naturally pictured his fingers spreading her labia, and his tongue dancing the Salsa with her clit. Believe me, those fiery Latina's are a sucker for a tongue that knows how to Salsa. And if there's one thing Patty truly loves its getting treated to some good oral. I suppose that figures, because what's second on her list of erotic things to do is, right, to dish-out a little oral of her own! Why not, she's really good at it, and as Patty claims, only a mere handful of lucky guys can attest to her prowess. An So far...anyway, she hasn't tried it; but, when she does, I'm betting she's going to likes playing for the other team just find...just saying!

Patty brought me back to the present with a less than gentle nudge, and an annoyed sounding, "Patty to Rick, come in Rick...Jesus guy, just pay attention, I'm just getting to the good part! Seriously Rick, that man loves doing, you know, going down! He just grabbed my ankles, pushed my legs up over my head...and well fuck it, he just did me! I came, and it didn't take long either! It's too bad you missed that one! And really, I would have loved doing it with you right there and listening!"

"Whoa there," I interrupted. "The first thing I heard, after I got home I mean, was you screaming, take me, oh God Alex take me! Oops, so maybe I should shut-up and let you tell the story! I'm all ears baby, well ears and a freaking hard-on that just won't quit!"

Patty checked, squirming a hand up the leg of my shorts and wrapping a fist around the proof. And maybe she was satisfied with that, but I sure as Hell wasn't! But she took pity on a poor pathetic blind guy, promising , Poor Rick, just let me finish, and then...lover, you can take me any way you want...absolutely any way at all!

So me and a very anxious penis listened as my girlfriend picked up her tale. "OK, so I'd climaxed, and hard too...ooh yeah I did! And well, you know Rick, I haven't been with that many men and none of them ever got me naked, then made me cum, not at least without having kissed me first anyway. But there I was, unkissed, breathing in ragged gasps, and Alex's still holding me spread wide open! He was kissing my thighs, and I wanted him to be kissing me! Instead I wound-up screaming, pleading, and oh fuck me, but begging would be more like it! That's because the bastard started doing me again. You know how I get, and seriously, guys aren't the only ones who need a break in-between! So I'm screaming, wait, no more over and over! Only of course he's ignoring me!"

Well, she detoured, reminding me, "Wait, right, that not giving a poor girl a chance to catch her breath is one of your favorite little stunts...not complaining mind you, just saying!"

It is, but I could have done without the lousy impersonation...just saying! But I bit my tongue, so got to listen to, "Yeah, so I was still pleading for him to stop...sort of! And he has the nerve to tell me, no way baby, not a chance! Well then, he lets go of my ankles, but that's just so he can wrap his arms around my thighs instead! Oh fine, so then he's got me pinned-down, he's using his thumbs to spread my pussy wide open, and oh God, he starts running his tongue in circles around...you know my opening! I was squirming; but hey, I'd given up on begging! So surprise, that's when he...aah, now how did he put it? Yeah, come on baby; let's put your hands to work! He told me to use my fingers, and practically ordered me to hold myself spread open for him! I mean the nerve, and it wasn't as if he wasn't already doing a pretty good job of it! Oh my God Rick, I felt like such a slut, because I did it...you know used my fingers to spread my pussy open, just like he'd ordered me to! Only ah, well right after that he had his tongue doing things inside me! I knew I was wet...and he was tasting me, and Oh God I loved it! But all I could think about was how much I wanted to feel his tongue on my clit again!"

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers