Caught in the Act, Intentionally!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

About then I started thinking that maybe it was time to change Patty's nickname from G-string to something like Horn-dog. Only problem, how would I explain it to the guys? But just then I was too busy listening to worry about such trivialities, so kept my mouth shut and listened to my girlfriend's somewhat breathless description. "Honestly Rick, I didn't know whether I wanted to beg, or scream orders," she told me. "And actually I didn't care, not as long as he did it! Yeah, well you would have been proud of me darling; because, I called him a nasty bastard...yeah, and then I ordered him to eat my pussy! Yeah like that was necessary...not! Only he's a terrible tease, and he's really good at telling when a girl's about to go off, and well, I'd decided not to give him the satisfaction of hearing me begging him to take me! Un-huh, and then he started to actually suck on my clit, and forget about that not screaming for him to take me thing...oh God I screamed for it alright!"

Now that, I thought, is just about what I walked in on. Patty admits to having heard my entrance; except, for some reason she took an inordinate amount of pleasure from reminding me that she was busy, and well sort of forgot I was there. Well I certainly heard her, and so probably had the neighbors. And even if I hadn't known it then, I soon learned that the orgasm in progress I'd walked in on wasn't Patty's first! While I stood there in the doorway, she was whimpering and squealing, and I mean definitely begging Alex to take her! Which I only needed ears to know, and it was, and OK, I'm claiming it was a bellow, bellowed, dos! That's what a good Mexican girl, or any Latina, for that matter calls out, when what she really means is, two! What, I thought, she's keeping score! Anyway, so after advising me, her lover, and our neighbors of the score, she manages to pant out, "Hi honey, aah, Alex's here...OK, and like duh!"

Yeah, duh! But she'd more or less caught her breath, sounding sexily throaty though as she explained, "I guess I'm naked, and well, Alex helped get me this way! Oh my God Rick and he's figured out which button to push...and aah, just how to push it too! And Rick honey, so far anyway, he's been doing all that pushing with his tongue!"

How interesting, my girlfriend, the one who had just gone orgasmic, while I stood there, ears straining, had just told me, what, that my buddy hadn't fucked her yet...sweet! I stood there, waiting, I don't know, maybe for a freaking cue...or something! So it helped some, when Patty explained, "I'm sure you can tell we're over here, on the sofa! Well actually, I'm on the sofa and Alex's...and oh, that would be on his knees!"

That's when Patty temporarily signed-off, and things went silent. And that had been, as I learned, was when my buddy had helped my wobbly legged girlfriend to her feet. So, of course I also knew things had gone quiets, because while my buddy was busy finger banging my girlfriend, he was also busy introducing his tongue to her freaking throat! Well when he came up for breath, all he had to say was, Hey Hi Rick! I guess you could say I've been getting to know Patty...aah just a little bit better!"

I headed for the kitchen, still carrying that bottle of coke, but ran, literally ran in to Patty along the way. Nice, so I collected a kiss from my naked girlfriend, and managed a quick one handed grope. She was naked all right! And, well I guess the polite way of putting it would be, below her well-trimmed bit of bush and in-between her silkily smooth thighs...she was just absolutely soaking wet! I deposited the bottle in the refrigerator, passed on a beer, and turned around to see, yes see, we were in the kitchen after all, and there was Alex, laying one serious looking kiss on Patty. Well fuck, I could see that he had a hand working between her legs. Even worse, I was certain that if Patty's tongue wasn't in his throat, then for damn sure his was in hers. As if that happy thought didn't already have me seeing green, metaphorically speaking, it sure as hell left me wondering, has she gone down on him...yet? Oh Hell who was I trying to kid, even if she had, I just knew I could look forward to hearing Alex's grunts of pleasure as my girlfriend opened wide, and the head of his cock slid in to her throat. So naturally, I thought again about that beer, thought about offering Alex one...but no, he had his hands full!

Later, and definitely not that night, Alex confessed, and got way to big a kick out of telling me, " Dude that shit out in the kitchen was for your benefit. No really, I figured that with that freaking light you'd be able to see, so well shit man, I put on a little show for you!"

My bastard buddy, and by the way about all he can see is light, well his idea of a "little show," didn't just involve me watching him kiss my girlfriend. Oh no, I got to stand there watching, while he, as I said, pumped his hand in and out between her invitingly opened thighs. And about the time I figured out that he had her pinned up against the counter, I noticed that he also had a hand in her hair, and that he had her head pulled back. Well I was pretty sure he wasn't ripping Patty's throat out with his teeth, mostly because the whimpers escaping from her throat were, yeah yeah, the sounds of a woman having one hell of a good time! Hey, I knew that; because, remember, only minutes before I'd heard her scream her way through an orgasm! Anyway, Alex delighted in telling me about how he'd deliberately positioned himself, making sure I'd be able to watch him playing with my girlfriend's pussy. But the joke was on him; because, sure I could see his hand alright, but I sure couldn't tell that he had a pair of fingers churning away inside her vagina. No, but that's exactly what I was imagining, and worse, that those fingers were fucking an accommodatingly wet and slippery pussy...my apparently erotically unleashed girlfriend's pussy in fact!

It wasn't because I wanted to see better, or that I'd been invited either; but I didn't just stand their...aah, trying to gawk! Oh no, I walked right-up and joined in...so to speak. Being right there, I could see that Alex had released his hold on Patty's hair, apparently so he could manhandle one of her boobs. Fine, except the other one was still working between her legs. Operating on the theory that if one is good, well then two must be better, I checked, and what do you know, there was plenty of room between my girlfriend's well-spread thighs for another hand. Well Ok, it was crowded, but not as crowded as her well packed vagina was after I squirmed a finger in to join, Oh my God, three of Alex's! I caught a handful of Patty's hair, and feeling all macho, I yanked her head back. And then, I freaking burned her lips under a kiss as intense as I could punish her mouth with. So there I was kissing Patty like a caveman on Viagra, taking her up against the counter, and wham-o, it finally registers that she's got us both inside her. And, well damn if that exploding fireball of awareness didn't turn that already fiery kiss absolutely incandescent! Well, that's just about when Patty decided to twist her mouth out from under mine. And just in case maybe I'd not noticed, she shrieked, "Oh my God, I've got two men inside me at the same time...oh my God, oh my freaking god!

I'm sticking with my story, if she hadn't liked it, she wouldn't have later giddily proclaimed it her first double-penetration...just saying! And, when she started to grind her hips, moaning and groaning incoherently, outnumbered three to one in the finger department, I abandoned her overcrowded vagina in favor of a readily accessible clitoris. My finger discovered a clit already swollen in to a jutting rock hard nub. And Patty discovered that she needed to let go of the counter, in favor of clinging to the necks of the studs valiantly working to keep her upright. Breaking bulletin...not; but Patty made sure I knew that, "Rick that wasn't a climax, it was oh sure it started out as one, and just kept right on swelling, and swelling, and swelling, and oh God, suddenly it just fucking exploded inside me...honestly, I thought I was going to pass out!"

Of course I had no intention of treating Alex to that juicy tidbit of 411. But he knew, and later Alex told me, "Jesus, no shit Rick, that time in the kitchen, I'm pretty sure I hit G-string's G-spot! For sure, she was already cuming, and POW, suddenly she's gushing a fucking flood of pussy juice, her vagina's convulsing around my fingers, and you heard her...man we super-sized the fuck out of that orgasm! Hell Rick, when her knees turned to jelly, I thought she'd fainted!"

Later, after she could do more than suck in shuddering breaths, which was still a long time before she could stand on her own, Patty did manage a wheezy, "Wow, now that was...aah, really something now wasn't it!"

We got kissed, eventually; and then, we were told, "Time out! Boys this girl is through riding the orgasm express!" And then, after a dramatic pause that left both Alex and her boyfriend nervous, the giggling imp added, "Well...temporarily anyway! And if you two would be so kind as to give a poor girl a moment to freshen-up, well then, ooh, ooh, ooh, I've got a little something in mind!"

I preferred to think of it as half time, which of course made it time for a cold can of brew. So after popping the tops on a couple of cold ones, I fixed Patty a tall glass of Coke, complete with ice and a generous shot of Jack Daniel's. It was a breather, but a very brief breather! We boys hadn't even finished our beers, before Patty popped-up. Making like the Energizer Bunny, my cocktail chugging girlfriend was excitedly spouting rapid-fire orders. And it's not as if she could tell, not that it stopped her from poutally saying, "Now I'm sure a couple of macho guys wouldn't just go and get naked all on their own, oh no, they'd just stand around waiting for some hot to trot chica to tell them to! Yeah, so get naked boys, and I mean like right now...move it! And then, ooh yeah, I want you to park your bare butts on the sofa! No rush, but then, it's not going to be much fun without you now is it!"

Patty knew the way, so I was ready to help Alex find his way back to the living room, when yeah, it dawned on me...hey, he already knows the way! But I gave my buddy a nudge in the right direction anyway, and helpfully suggested, "Well shit, I don't know, but I guess we can dump our clothes in the living room!"

Undoubtedly a sighted person would have found it comical, but after, what I'm claiming was a minimum of fumbling and stumbling, Alex and I did park our bare asses on that sofa. I'd lost track of Patty, but heard her call from the kitchen. "Hey you guys, what's up,? Oh who cares, ready or not here I come!" Gosh and I thought what again!

Patty knew where the sofa was, and was canny enough to let her hands tell her when she was where she wanted to be. That was kneeling on the carpet, more or less between us. Now Patty isn't a giggler, but she was giggling when she chanted, "Eenie meenie miney moe!"

I figured my kneeling girlfriend didn't know which of us was where, and in the dim light of the living room I sure didn't know who her jabbing finger had wound-up targeting. So I was leaning back, as nervous as I was excited, when Patty's hand landed on my knee. Having zeroed-in on target number one, she reached-out and slapped the other one around my jutting erection. And when the hand on my knee moved on, I had a pretty good idea of where it was headed. Fine, only I could have done without Patty's gasp, or her breathy, "Ooh wow, Alex's got a big one!"

So shoot me, I can't help it if I wished I'd set this thing up with, oh say a midget, or maybe even a pigmy! But then I had to forgive my size queen of a girlfriend; because, it was my cock she swooped in on and gobbled-up. Patty is much too polite to talk with her mouth full, so I figured it was up to me to keep Alex in the loop. Trust me, it was the first time I'd ever been getting head, while I wondered just how to tell the guy sitting next to me what was going down. But then it wasn't as if I had to worry about boring him or anything, at least not if Patty was, as I suspected latched on to his cock, her fist pumping madly away. Actually I got a kick out of telling my buddy, "Yo dude, in case you're wondering why Patty's gone silent, it's because her mouth is stuffed chock-full of cock!"

Having discovered that I liked playing the tease, I was all set to torture Alex with a description of the wicked way my girlfriend's head was bobbing, repeatedly letting the head of my cock pop in and out of her mouth. But he jumped-in, practically whooping as he announced, "I know that sound and what it means to! Damn straight, and I'm betting Patty's going to town on the head of your cock buddy!"

So I told him, "Well yeah, but that's after she just fucking swallowed me whole! And oh fuck, don't you just love the feel of your cock driving in to some chick's throat?"

Well technically it wasn't a question, but Alex answered anyway. "Damn straight, but what's even more fun is..."

I knew Patty was listening, because when she abandoned my cock in favor of my balls, I'd heard her softly snorted humph!"

Well my balls were still hanging out in my girlfriend's mouth, and I figured both of us were listening as Alex explained, "What's really hot is to stand, with the chick on her knees, you're hands tangled in her hair as you pump your cock in and out of her mouth! You've got to work up to it, but with a chick that already likes sucking cock, pretty damn quick you can take her mouth! I mean, like fuck her mouth! Man, I just love pulling out, driving back in, and feeling the head of my cock pushing right in to her throat! Jesus, you can just go for it, until wham-o, you're pumping a big old load of your cum right down her throat!"

I was thinking that over, yeah right, when Alex said, "Come on, if Patty's up for it, I'll show you!"

Show me? So yeah, I was wondering just how he'd manage to pull that off. I hesitated, but then I had to because yes, my balls were still trapped in my girlfriend's mouth. But then, she rudely spat them out, which let her demand, "Yeah, you think so...OK lover show me!"

I felt Patty scoot back, not expecting to hear my suddenly best buddy ever saying, "Sure baby, but how about we use your boyfriend for the demonstration?"

Before Alex could change his mind, I practically let to my feet. I lost track of him, but it turned out that he'd gotten up too, and was standing behind Patty. She was still on her knees...and snickering, which I thought was sort of ballsy for a woman in her position. That was maybe even doubly true, because as a laughing Alex informed me, "Go for it buddy, I've already got your girls head in my hands!"

Well Patty was still softly snickering, when she reached-out , and neatly corralled my ass. With a pretty good idea of what was expected, I stepped-in, and didn't even need to use my hands to line the head of my cock up with my girlfriend's mouth. I got out a questioning, "OK," and that's when I felt my cock driving through Patty's lips, and back in to her mouth's wet heat. And what do you know; it was Alex who had propelled her head forward, sending the head of my cock sliding right-on in to her throat. We remained locked together, while a suddenly hoarse sounding Alex growled, "Wow, now I'll just hold on tight, and buddy boy the rest is up to you!"

Not that I much cared just then, but I knew Alex wouldn't be able to see the results of what he'd set-up. Still, as I began to slowly pump slow, but throat deep thrusts in to Patty's mouth, I figured, what the hell, might as well try to keep Alex clued-in...yeah, while I fucked my girlfriends mouth! So figuring he'd for sure be able to feel me thrusting, I decided to ham it up some. And who knew, but maybe my soon to be cum chug-a-lugging girlfriend would get a kick out of it too! So I enthusiastically whooped, and aah, that would be loudly exhorted, "Take it baby...yeah suck my cock, yeah, come on, suck my cock! Shit...yes, like that!"

Well by then, those slow thrusts in to my girlfriend's mouth had moved up-tempo. So while I pumped-in a flurry of forcefully delivered thrusts, Alex played cheerleader, chanting, "Go...go...go...yeah fuck her Rick!"

It got through to me, that somebody had been clapping, and that it sure wasn't Patty, because her hands were still holding tight to my ass. OK, so then I brilliantly deduced, it must have been Alex. Well if it was Alex then who the fuck was holding Patty's head? I checked; found out, no one was, which surprise, left me in possession of said head. So I held on, holding it between my hands, and went right-on powering throat invading thrusts in to my girlfriend's mouth. That was so much fun, that in no time at all, I was letting my audience know that I was about to get my rocks off, blow my load, or as I loudly proclaimed, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!"

How Patty managed to gulp down the gushing streams of cum I spurted deep in to her mouth without gagging wasn't exactly something I stop to think about just then. Later I did wonder, and eventually declared it one of life's little mysteries. Besides, I figured it was a trick I'd never need to employ...well, with any luck! Anyway, I was just standing there, with a rapidly deflating cock, one hand tangled in Patty's hair, when I realized, and who cared, but Alex was talking. When his words began to make sense, it dawned on me that he was actually congratulating my girlfriend, well sort of anyway! "You swallow?" I heard him ask, I think! But I'm sure of his off the wall, and just a bit overly enthusiastic sounding, "Well I guess if you didn't then you're wearing a face load of the stuff! What the fuck, either way you fucking did it...no shit...awesome baby!"

I was more or less wondering, what the fuck's next, when Patty gave me a shove. I stumbled back, my legs hit the sofa, and I wound-up back where I'd started...parked on my ass! I might have had something to say about my, sniff, rude treatment; except, I would have had to interrupt Patty. And what she was saying wasn't just more pertinent, but was a whole lot more interesting besides. "OK fine boys, I think I've swallowed enough cock for the time being," she said. "And for sure I just swallowed the biggest mouthful of cum ever!"

Afraid Patty was about to put an end to the night's festivities, I was well, flabbergasted, when she cheerily proclaimed, "Well now, that was real fun! And aah, seeing as how I'm already down on my knees and all...ooh, ooh, ooh, maybe Alex wouldn't mind treating a poor girl to a good hard fucking!

I was thinking, damn, just when did Patty get so bold, never mind so sexually uninhibited? But she wasn't through, and the explicitly sexual tone of her, "Come on Alex fuck this bitch," almost jump started the reinflation process.

Alex, predictably ready to jump-in cock first, cheerfully intoned, "Damn straight, you bet I will!"

Patty scooted forward and, still on her knees, rested her folded arms on mine, as she called-out, "Alex darling, come and get it, ooh yeah!"

Alex didn't actually say anything. But, I heard the unmistakable sound of an open palm meeting bare ass, and figured it was my buddies way of saying, "On it," even if I was sure what he really meant was something more like, sure little darling, you bet I'd love to stick my big dick in to your pretty pussy and then fuck your brains out!

Patty likes taking it doggie style, so I appreciated, really I did, that she chose to share the experience with me. And with her head pillowed on the arms crossed and resting on my thighs, I was pretty sure I'd know exactly when Alex entered her. And actually, I was stroking my fingers through her hair, when he did. And as Patty told me later, and it wasn't exactly news, but he'd lined up his shot, and then driven it home with one forceful flip of his hips. But seriously, did she have to sound so wickedly smug when telling me it was an eight inch shot, or that he'd absolutely hammered it home. OK, yeah yeah, I'd already known that last bit; because, it had damn near propelled patty on to my lap. I liked holding her, hearing his thighs slapping against her ass as his jack hammered thrusts repeatedly sent her crashing against me. And I really liked hearing her barely audible gasps. But I could have done without the guilty flash of disappointment, when for a thankfully brief moment; I regretted not being able to see my buddy's cock actually fucking my girlfriend's pussy. And sure, I'd been more or less hamming it up, but I didn't think Patty was, regardless of what she later claimed! I mean she can get loud, especially when she's going orgasmic, but she doesn't usually crack plaster screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me, oh God fuck me hard...yes, yes, oh God more, come on Alex fuck me!"

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers