Caught in the Act, Intentionally!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that night, patty did tend to be a lot, in fact a whole lot more vocal when getting her brains fucked-out. Whatever, that night she was still begging for my buddy to fuck her harder, when I felt him unleash a rapid-fire flurry of thrusts. I heard her growl of satisfaction, and didn't even mind, well not much anyway, hearing Alex booming-out, "Fuck yes, oh fuck me, yeah baby, I'm cuming!"

I didn't even mind that it was my girlfriend he was pumping his cum in to. And, I actually thought it was sort of sweet the way Patty so politely encouraged our guest with her lustily growled, "Do it, do it...oh fuck yes...cum in me!"

Later, and after a couple of drinks, we worked our way through a second half of erotic fun and games in the bedroom. Nice, because we got to play on our king size bed. Things had started-out, well a bit more romantically, with lots of kissing and sensuous stroking. And well, Patty had of course been the beneficiary. Actually she'd benefited, oh say, maybe two or three times. She had in fact done quite a bit of orgasmicly inspired screaming, none of which had included the words, stop, or no more! And at one point, while I was doing my best to whip my girlfriend's well-exercised clit in to submission with my tongue, my smugly satisfied sounding girlfriend had called back over her shoulder, "Yo Rick, guess what...I can deep-throat eight inches...really just ask Alex!"

Well that wasn't going to happen; so instead, I popped-up on to my knees, and gave Patty's ass a pair of well-aimed and deliberately hard swats. Falling in to my clever trap, she rolled over, started to pitch a bitch, got as far as, "Bastard," before I'd grabbed her ankles, pushed her legs up above her head and plunged six and a half inches of cock in to her. I got her legs draped over my shoulders, and began to gently, OK forcefully, drive thrust after pussy punishing thrust down in to her. She went right on squawking, so encouraged, I went right-on pounding-out, what OK, was a total balls to the wall fuck. So she's lucky I stopped to listen when she pleaded, "Wait, wait, not yet Rick!"

As soon as I stopped pumping cock in and out of her though, she stopped screaming, "Wait," and began squirming, and managed to wriggle out from under me. But I had hands, and using that tried and true Braille method, I quickly found where she'd settled up on hands and knees. My hands closed around her hips, as I scooted-up and settled between her legs. I was already back inside her, when she excitedly announced, "Yeah, fuck me Rick...only, forget that thing in the kitchen, this is going to be a real double-penetration. Uh-huh, this time it's not going to be two guy's with their fingers inside me, it's going to be a pair of big hard cocks!"

hey, and I really liked the throaty purr , when she told me, "Oh God, and I'm going to be sucking cock while you're fucking me Rick...ooh, so lover, fuck me good!"

Well, I figured good meant hard, and I could do hard. And, I even liked knowing that my power-packed thrusts would be bouncing my girlfriend's mouth up and down my buddy's eight inches...I just hoped they didn't get stuck in her freaking throat! Well gosh, and I thought it was real nice, unnecessary of course, of Alex to tell me, "Yo Rick, I love the way you've got her head bobbing up and down my cock...and buddy boy that would be every sweet inch of it too! Oh yeah the lady can suck cock alright!"

I thought about pulling-out and splashing my load all over Patty's ass. That was more fun back when I could see, not that I didn't occasionally land a load on Patty's ass, boobs, or even, usually at her instigation, all over her face. And that night, if Alex could have seen it, Patty would have wound-up with a load of hot cum decorating her ass. But Alex didn't get to witness that bit of impromptu theater, and I didn't get to watch his face as he pumped a load of cum in to my girlfriend's mouth, not that I'm complaining...just saying. Instead I listened to him moaning and groaning, asked, "How you doing good buddy, "and wondered which of us would finish first.

He didn't answer, but I did hear him grunting manfully. Well, and I suppose I'd have to say in a moment of pure serendipity, it was a, well I only wish it could have been a real photo finish. But then, listening to Patty's description was more fun than looking at pictures, and a lot less likely to get me in trouble. And later, Patty certainly enjoyed telling me, "Jesus Rick, I could feel you cuming inside me, and that was so hot, because I still had Alex's cock in my mouth! It was just so fucking, well erotic! You were seriously pounding in to me from behind, and in front, Alex had grabbed my head, so I had eight inches of cock filling my mouth. You were cuming, and suddenly, and he didn't even warn me, but I felt his cock go super hard, and then it started to, like spasm! And suddenly, I could feel these gargantuan gushes of cum spurting in to my throat, and it's filling my mouth, and I'm trying not to gag, and he just keeps on cuming and cuming! Oh my God Rick, but I did it, I swallowed every drop of that guy's cum...yeah, and I did it with the damn head of his cock half way down my throat! Oh and who cares anyway, it was just such a total turn-on, both of you cuming inside me at the same time...wow...just fucking wow!

Alex had a bus to catch, or who knows what we might have gotten up to? But for a first time, semi-impromptu three-way, I'd say that one was a raging success. Hey and you know what for pitiful blind people, we managed to have just about the most fun possible. In fact it was just what the Doc ordered, and as the prescription read, or at least should have...REPEAT AS NECESSARY!