All Comments on 'Caught in Transition'

by toontessa

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
simjim100simjim100about 17 years ago
A nice fun story

I just went back to check the date this story was posted and was really surprised to be the first to comment nearly 4 yrs later. Maybe this category doesn't get much attention. At any rate I thoroughly enjoyed it and especially like the happy ending. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sprung

I was wearing pantyhose and my wifes string over the top of them when i heard a noise downstairs. I went cautiosly down only to find my father in law staring up at me.What to do..ran back up stairs but he ran after me and tackled me onto the bed.Wait till i tell Liz.Now my wife would have divorced me so i pleaded for him not too.He told me to stand up , i did and then he told me to turn around and bend over.Reluctantly i did and then i felt him pull the string down leaving my bottom exposed in the pantyhose.He ran his hands over my hosed bottom which i must say felt quite good.I then heard a zipper and he turned me around and told me to suck his semi erect cock.It was bigger than mine and quite thick.First time and i gagged a lot but he got really hard, pulled out and pushed me onto the bed face first.He asked me where some lube was and he then pulled the hose halfway down my bottom and dribbled some lube on my hole.I was terrified but he told me not to struggle or my wife would know all.I then felt his cock centre at my bottom and then he pushed up into my hole.Oh what pain, i tried to struggle but he was on top of me pushing, pushing until the head of his cock popped in.I tried to push him out but this seemed to make it easier for his cock to go in.I felt his balls on my bottom cheeks and then he started to pull out but then he pushed back in.He started to go faster and it didnt feel so bad, in fact my cock got really hard.I pushed back and i felt his cock go really deep.He fucked me hard for, how long i dont know, until i felt his cock swell in my bottom and he filled me with cumm and he kept pummping me until i sprayed my cumm everywhere.He stayed hard in me for some time until i felt him slowly come out.I wear pantyhose a lot and when he comes over he fucks my bottom until we both cumm.He told me that i fuck better than his wife.I dont care as long as he buries his thick cock up my hosed bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dreamer

As a cd and divorcee, I could only dream of the action and the ex becoming such a believer. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fantastic story

This story was fantastic. Please tell us more and continue the adventures of the 4 of you. I wish my neighbours would catch me dressed in my wife's clothes -- I think your story has inspired me to put on some of her clothes right now and "accidentally" walk in front of the open window while my hunk of a neighbour is walking by. After he sees me, I'll invite him in. Then I can suck his big cock, swallow his cum, and then let him fuck my virgin ass. I WANT IT SO BAD !!!! Thank you for your story.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 11 years ago
oh yes, he is one lucky girl..

He is lucky to be able to release his inner girl.. I have thought along those lines .. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cought in a womans dress

What lucky man to have a man come in on him and let him suck his cock.I love to get dressed up i n dress bra and paintes and go out to find me a man to let me suck his cock and fill me with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue

This story reminds me of when I "became a woman". It was also my neighbour who deflowered me and my wife was also watching. It was great with my wife there because I wasn't doing anything behind her back but rather I was sucking cock and getting fucked with her knowledge and consent. Now we invite our neighbours over all the time and I'm always the "woman slut" -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I too suck my neighbour's cock

I too "accidentally" let my hot hunky neighbour catch me wearing my wife's sexy clothes. I invited him in and asked if he needed some "release". He knew exactly what I was talking about. So, I sucked his big cock, swallowed his cum, and then he turned me over and fucked me long & hard. Instead of his wife "catching" us, it was my wife. I planned it so that I would be sucking his cock in the living room when my wife walked in the door. I knew that this was the only way I could tell her my secret. Instead of being mad at me, she said seeing me with a cock in my mouth while I was dressed as a woman made her hornier than she has been in a long time. So, she watched me suck cock, get fucked and then she joined in. Later, our neighbour invited his wife over and the 4 of us had a fucking great time -- including my wife licking pussy for the first time in her life. Please tell more stories like this one -- it was great!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was a little too fast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous