Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few seconds he moved a hand down her flat stomach, travelling over her neatly groomed patch of pubic hair until his fingers found her wet pussy. He pushed his fingers deep into her and out again a few times, and then he placed his thumb against her clit. "Ooooh..." she breathed, "I love the way you're touching me... Oh my God... I love that you have your fingers playing with me here in public."

Jamie glanced around; actually it wasn't so public; he couldn't see outside, nor could he see anyone inside the restaurant. They may have been there, but not where he could see.

She is so wet Jamie thinks she must be making a wet spot on the bench.

"Ooooh..." Chantelle sighed helplessly as Jamie continued to stroke her clit.

He put his mouth close to her ear. "Come on," he whispered. "You know you enjoy having orgasms in public places."

As she felt her vagina about to spasm around his fingers, she pressed her mouth against his shoulder to muffle her cries.

The waitress arrived with the tray holding their order just as Chantelle began to have an orgasm. The waitress stared as she placed the tray on the table; she bit her lip, pressed her dress between her legs, and then lifted her dress a little with one hand and slid her other over the crutch of her white panties.

When Chantelle's orgasm subsided, she opened her eyes and saw what the waitress was doing; so she gave her an encouraging wink. The waitress regained her composer and requested in a shaky voice, "that will be $25, please."

Jamie handed her the correct money, and as she left she reached for her phone.

"Harry where are you?"

And before she was out of earshot Jamie heard her say quietly, "Please hurry! I promise this time I will let you ..." But Jamie couldn't make out the rest.

At this point Chantelle whispered in Jamie's ear, "This time you have to let me return the favour!"

She held his belt with her left hand and pulled his zipper down with her right. Then her hand slipped inside his pants, and she began to squeeze and stroke his now expanding penis. With her other hand she grabbed her bread roll and took a bite. Jamie also started to eat his burger, although occasionally he moaned through a mouthful.

Every so often the waitress passed by, presumably to serve other customers, but it may have been just so she could see what they are up to.

By the time Chantelle had finished her bread roll, she had drunk most of her milk shake. Now she was free to pull his rock hard erection free of his pants.

He lost himself in the feel of Chantelle's hand, moving gently up and down his shaft. She didn't seem to be in any hurry. With this stimulation and the fact that he hadn't had sex for a long time, Jamie had an intense aching in his groin. He needed to cum.

She wanted to please him and soon began to stroke longer and harder. It was all feeling good to him. His cock twitched in her hand. He wondered what she was thinking. She looked up at his face with a mischievous smile.

Her hand left his cock suddenly and he caught his breath wondering what was happening.

The waitress just happened to be passing again when Chantelle bent over, stuck out her tongue and took one lick across the head of his dick. Then she let her warm mouth envelop the head. Opening her lips further she let it enter her mouth, her lips around its shaft now, and it tasted good, sort of salty. She wanted to make him cum. She took more and more in until she could take no more, in and out she sucked it, loving the feel of it stretching her mouth.

He looked down at his lap, trying to see exactly what she was doing. But her face was hidden by waves of long dark hair, bobbing up and down, cascading over his legs. Now Chantelle's tongue licked up and down his erection while her fingers massaged its head. What he liked best was when she slid her hand down to the base of his penis to make the skin taught, and then she tickled the tip or around its edge with her tongue.

She was doing her best to make him spurt. He was experiencing indescribable pleasure from the mouth, lips and tongue of a beautiful naked girl. His cock throbbed, swollen and taut, seemingly ready to explode at any moment.

"I'm about to cum," Jamie whispered. "You will have to take it in your mouth."

"Uh huh," Chantelle attempted to say as Jamie erupted for the first time inside her mouth. His penis pulsed, again and again. She swallowed after each ejaculation.

The waitress had not passed, but stood there watching. They both realised this when they heard her say on the phone, "Harry, I've seen how to give you the best blow ..." And she was gone.

Chantelle released Jamie's softening penis and sat up again; she licked her lips and then swallowed the last of his sperm with a wicked smile on her face.

She tried to stuff his penis back inside his jeans; her fingers tugged at the tag of the zipper, as she tried to pull it up. Jamie gently pushed her hands away, fearful of what damage she might accidentally do. He restored the front of his jeans himself. A glance downward confirmed he was decent again. Another glance confirmed that Chantelle still remained quite indecent, as she sat naked next to him.

She finished her milk shake, then left to go to the toilet.

As Jamie waited, a policeman and policewoman walked past. He immediately thought they had been called to arrest Chantelle and him. He got to his feet and headed towards the toilets, hoping not to be seen. His intention was to give Chantelle her dress.

When the police reached the counter, Jamie over heard the policeman say, "Hi, I phoned in an order; the names Kilby."

Jamie relaxed a little on hearing this, but he still had to make sure Chantelle didn't come out while they were there. So he stayed near the male toilet as if waiting for someone to finish.

Once the police had their order and left, Jamie returned to his seat.

Chantelle joined him a couple of minutes later. "We can go now, Jamie."

"No wait. There were a couple police here a little while ago, so I think we should give them a chance to leave the mall."

"Oh, OK."

Before they left, Harry arrived. The waitress grabbed his hand and hurriedly led him into the store-room. The bulge in his pants was obvious as he passed by Chantelle and Jamie.

When they arrived back at the car, Chantelle stood next to the back passenger door waiting for Jamie to open the front door for her. But he moved to face her, lent forward and kissed her.

She leaned backwards against his car. Her mouth opened and he felt her tongue tangle with his. She had her palms pressed against his chest, as if she intended to push him away, but her arms didn't exert any force against him.

Jamie reached for his zipper. Chantelle's eyes were wide as she realized what he intended to do. She looked around the parking lot nervously, as he pulled his hard-on free. He leaned forward, letting his penis press against her stomach. He kissed her again. She rose up onto her toes and guided his penis into her wetness.

She wrapped her arms around him. Her eyes closed as he had sex with her against the side of his car; she seemed to forget that they were outside in the daylight.

This was Chantelle having sex. This was Chantelle when he was deep inside her. This was Chantelle as she longed to be, naked outside, letting go.

Her hips rocked in time with his strokes, going forward when he pushed into her, and rocking back as he withdrew a little. He held himself against her, looking down at her sexy tits rolling and moving almost in circles as they thrust against each other. The car rocked and bounced as he plunged himself into her over and over, driving both of them toward the climax they both wanted.

He sighed as he came inside her. She continued clutching him tightly as his penis shot within her again and again. It was then that she had a wild thought; "Would Jamie strip and walk naked with her?'

She remained leaning against the car, catching her breath. Her eyes were barely open as she began to unbutton his shirt.

"What the ..?"

"Will you strip and walk a little way with me in the mall?" she pleaded.

He didn't answer, but stood reflecting on her request for a while. Then he slowly finished removing his shirt. Again he thought long, looking concerned; but eventually he decided, 'what the hell, she's willing to let go; to walk nude with him; so why shouldn't he comply.' Soon his pants were with his shirt and Chantelle's dress on the front seat.

"You don't have to worry; you can't get an erection so soon after sex." She said encouragingly.

Jamie reached for the car keys intending to lock the car, but his hand found only skin where his pocket should be. He suddenly realised what he was about to do, go naked. He reached into the car and extracted the keys from his pants pocket and used them to lock the car. Then it dawned on him that he would have to carry them in his hand as he accompanied Chantelle into the mall again.

And so they walked into the mall, arm-in-arm. People's reactions were a bit stronger now that Jamie was also naked. The women especially stared harder and longer, some whispered to each other. However there was nothing to suggest that anyone was angry or hostile toward them.

A woman's low and gruff voice caught their attention. "Hi girlie; remember me, I'm the one who saw you on the train a few weeks back." She had just left a shop to their right.

As they turned toward her, they both recognised her.

"Oh, hi." Chantelle greeted her as she come close. Then she lifted her left hand toward the woman, "Look at the lovely friendship ring he just gave me."

"Ladie, if you want her to remain ya girlfriend, you gotta kiss her clit well and often. Have you ever kissed her down there?"

"Err, no."

"If ya goin' home in the train, then I can show you how."

"We came in my car."

"Where's ya car, then?"

Jamie pointed. "In the car park at this end of the mall."

"Well let's go. By the way I'm Karen; what's ya names?" she asked as they turned to walk towards the car-park.

"I'm Jamie, and this is Chantelle."

"How long have you two been dating?"

"We first explored each other about two months ago, but it wasn't really a date." Jamie answered.

"Jamie!" Chantelle protested.

"What's wrong girlie; you certainly seem to enjoy it when he explored you on the train."

"Um."

When they arrived at the car, Jamie unlocked it.

"You can kiss her clit while she is standin', or while she's lyin' down. Lyin' down is much easier for both of you, so lay on the back seat girlie," the woman told Chantelle.

"Now bend ya knees up and spread ya legs a little."

"Ladie, you should start by kissin' her inner thigh, and then work ya way up to her groin and pubic mound." Jamie did as instructed.

"You would both find that much nicer if she was completely hairless, ya know; look at mine." The woman lifted her dress to show Chantelle that she had no panty on and was completely bald like a ten year old girl.

"Feel how smooth it is, ladie." She prompted Jamie.

Jamie turned and felt her mound and down between her legs. "It really is smooth and soft."

"Girlie, if you want him to remain faithful, I suggest you shave or use a wax treatment on more than just ya bikini line."

"Oh, alright."

"Now ladie, it's time to start lickin' between her outer lips; ... when you ready girlie, spread ya legs wider to separate the labia and allow him access to you clit."

As Jamie's tongue licked inside her slit, Chantelle murmured softly. "Oh God ... Ooooo ... Oh Jamie."

Encourage by her sighs, Jamie continued to kiss, lick and suck her now swollen love button.

"Move down to her pussy opening and lick around it."

"That's the way. Alright, back to her clit."

"Oooooh ... Oooooooh," Chantelle continued to murmur.

"Now it's time to stimulate her G-spot as well. While you keep suckin' her clit; put a finger at the entrance of her pussy and then slide it in and out slowly; a little at first, and goin' a bit deeper each time." Jamie didn't quite do as requested; he placed two fingers there.

"Oh I forgot; you already know how to stimulate her G-spot. I saw you doin' it in the train a few weeks ago, eh?"

Jamie proceeded to stimulate her G-spot with his fingers while he continued working on her clit with his tongue.

Chantelle stretched her arms forward, interlocking her fingers before placing her hands behind Jamie's head. She pulled his head firmly against her as she rocked her hips up and down to increase her pleasure.

A few minutes passed before her legs squeezed against Jamie's ears and he felt Chantelle's vagina muscles spasm about his fingers. "Oooooh... Jamie... oooooooh."

After this her arms dropped down beside her and she became limp on the bench seat. Sensing that she had come, Jamie softened his stimulation of her clitoris and slowed his thrusting fingers.

"Keep it up ladie. Soon she will get aroused again, and then you can give her a second orgasm." Karen instructed.

"I have to go now or I will miss my train."

"Bye Karen," they said together. Jamie added, "Thanks for your help."

Jamie managed to bring Chantelle to orgasm two more times. By then his dick had managed to become rock hard again. He moved up her body, kissed her navel, each of her breasts, and finally her mouth.

As they kissed, Chantelle guided his cock into her dripping-wet pussy. He could feel the muscles of her pussy clutching at his shaft, as if desperate to pull him into her. She pumped her hips up and down a few times so she could better feel his cock inside her, but then she took Jamie's lead and lay still. For some time after that they just lay together enjoying each other's warm afterglow.

"I love you Chantelle."

"I love you too, and thanks for today."

"That's alright; I enjoy helping you fulfil your fantasies."

"Oh how selfish of me, I haven't really given enough thought to what your fantasies might be. I mean, apart from being invisible in the girls change room, what do you dream of doing?"

"Well I dreamt of having sex with the most desirable girl in school, and I've done that many times now."

"Do you really think that I'm the most desirable?"

"Yeah, you're beautiful, you're sexy and provocative. You're the only one for me."

"Thanks." She said with a contented smile. "What other dreams do you have?"

Jamie thought for a while, then reluctantly answered, "Before I met you, I did fantasise about being a stripper at a hens' night; having the girls take turns sucking my dick, until one lets me cum in her mouth, and another lays back and offers her dripping wet hairless pussy for me to fuck. Like in those Dancing Bear videos we saw together in the AV lab."

Chantelle felt his dick thicken within her as he spoke.

"Um, OK." Chantelle starts to think, 'How can I make that wish come true?'

Eventually Jamie's dick went limp again. "I think it's time we started home."

"Yeah."

With that Jamie arose, opened the front door for Chantelle, who had followed him from the back seat. Jamie went to the driver's side and prepared to leave.

As they left the car-park, Jamie chuckled "You realise we are both still nude."

Chantelle was unconcerned; she slid to the middle of the bench seat and rested her head against Jamie's shoulder. She was soon asleep.

At a set of red traffic lights Jamie looked at her face; she seemed contented, peaceful and even angelic.

Jamie stopped at a park on outskirts of Cedar Hill. It was dark already. He was in the process of sorting their clothes, when there was a knock on the driver-side window. He wound the window down. A young policeman stood there. "Is everything alright, Sir?" He asked as he pointed his flash-light at Jamie's face.

"Why yes thanks."

"It's just that I saw your tail-light flashing and wondered if there was a problem." He moved the beam of his torch to the brake pedal. It showed that there was a dress under the pedal.

"Sorry officer, it must have been flashing while I was trying to get that."

The officer run the torch-light up Chantelle's naked legs, over her breasts and finally pointed it at Chantelle's face. "I guess that is yours Miss." He said in a disapproving voice.

Chantelle had been woken by the torch light. "Yes officer." She replied sleepily.

The night was still. Crickets chirped loudly from the nearby grass, while the policeman appeared to be thinking. Jamie wondered whether he was deciding what to charge them with; public nudity or something else.

Finally he remembered. "Don't I know you Miss; weren't you a cheerleader at Cedar Hill High School last year?"

"Why yes Officer, but how do you know that?"

"I graduated from there last year. Well, I must admit my best subject was football, and even then I was only just good enough to be included in the team. I did enjoy watching you cheerleaders when I was on the side-line. My favourite was the blond; but I never felt good enough to ask her for a date."

"There were a few blonds in the group." Chantelle responded.

"Yeah, but I think she was the only true blond."

Chantelle reached for her phone; "Well then that must have been Marsha Dickson. Would you like her phone number?"

"Thanks, but I couldn't just phone her up out of the blue."

Chantelle thought for a moment. "How about I arrange a double date; you and Marsha with Jamie and me. We could go to a milk bar for lunch, or ah ... I have a better idea; how about we go ten pin bowling on Sunday afternoon?"

"Um... OK." The policeman seemed pleased with that suggestion.

Chantelle phoned Marsha to arrange it. "By the way; what's your name Officer?"

"Robert, but everyone calls me Bobbie."

"Well then Bobbie, I'm Chantelle and this is my boyfriend Jamie."

When Chantelle finished talking with Marsha on the phone, she announced; "Marsha said she will be there, so I guess we will see you on Sunday afternoon; OK"

"Gee thanks Chantelle; Jamie. See you then." And with that Officer Robert walked to his motorcycle and rode off. The sound of his motorbike was slowly swallowed by the night, leaving just the chirping of those crickets.

Chantelle laughed, "Can you believe we just talked with a policeman while we were both naked... Oh gosh, it's made me so horny! Feel how wet I am."

Jamie reached between her legs and was amazed at the wetness there. She spread her legs. His finger pushed into her with only the slightest pressure. "Oooh!" she exhaled. "I feel so randy right now." He kissed her hard while sliding his fingers in and out of her.

She reached for his penis which grew stiffer by the minute. She bent down; he felt her mouth on his penis, kissing his shaft. She peeked up at him with a mischievous smile; before she bent again to put the head of his penis to her lips and let it slide into her mouth, taking in as much of it as she could. She moved her mouth up and down rhythmically, sucking at the same time. His fingers still stroked within her; his thumb on her clitoris.

The feel of Chantelle's lips and tongue on his erection was amazing. Jamie closed his eyes, losing himself in the sensation of Chantelle's eager mouth on his throbbing cock.

Chantelle's tongue found an extra sensitive spot that made his penis twitched in her mouth; he inhaled audibly, "Oooo." She pulled off him and looked up. "You okay Jamie?"

"Oh yeah," was all he could say before she rose free of his fingers and swung her leg over him. She guided him all the way up into her warm wetness.

This time when Jamie had his orgasm, his cock jerked within her, but there was no sperm or semen. He had given her all he had earlier that day. He kissed her lovingly and stayed within her until she was satisfied.

Once Chantelle released him; Jamie handed Chantelle her dress and started dressing himself. "It's time to get dressed, love. We are nearly home."