Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chantelle reluctantly slipped on her dress as Jamie drove the last bit to her place.

Chantelle kissed Jamie one last time and then skipped up the path; waiving from the door as she entered. Jamie just sat there thinking of what they had done. He was really excited remembering that he was now Chantelle Spiros' official steady boyfriend, almost her fiancé.

His daydream was disturbed by a tapping on the car window. Chantelle opened the door. "Mum spotted the ring the moment I entered to house, and Daddy said he wanted to meet the boy who had given it to me."

"Oh shit!"

"What's wrong Jamie?"

He was shaking all over. "I've never met a girl's parents before."

"Come on, I'll be with you."

She took his hand and they started up the path. "I think this is worse than anything we did today." Jamie remarked.

Once inside Chantelle introduced Jamie. "Mum, Dad, this is my boyfriend Jamie Taylor."

Mr Spiros shook Jamie's hand and asked, "What did you two do today?"

"We; err; we..."

Then Chantelle answered because she knew Jamie was too nervous, "We went window shopping in the mall, had lunch in a milk bar, and ..."

"And Jamie bought you the ring." Her father interrupted.

"Yes, when I asked him to."

"Oh. And what are your plans for the future; Jamie isn't it?"

Again Chantelle answered, "He has applied for a scholarship to Jefferson Uni. I know he'll get it. He was the one that did both the sound and light control panels for the school play I went to see; afterwards I heard Mr. Anderson say he did an excellent job, especially since he had such short notice."

Then Chantelle added, "When I went shopping at Campus Road, Linterna, I went with Jamie. That's when he had his first interview at Jefferson Uni. It was sort of our first date."

"Yeah, and that's when you two were caught kissing!" Chantelle's younger brother, Stephen interjected.

Chantelle blushed as she scowled at him. Jamie felt a little better now, because some of what they had been doing was out in the open. "That's enough Stephen!" Mr Spiros threatened. And then to Jamie, "How long have you two been seeing each other?"

This time Jamie managed to answer with a very shaky voice. "We first ... ah ... first met each other at school ... ah a few months ago."

"OK son; I hope next time I see you, you will be more relaxed and we can talk further."