Cedric?s Naked Foundling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mariah worked hard at getting both of Cedric's large balls into her mouth and managed to do just that. She plopped them out with a pop and began to pull at his scrotum with her lips and sometimes gently with her teeth. Cedric had his head back and his eyes rolled in his head as he endured the wonderful 'torments' Mariah was providing his balls. She pulled back his foreskin to reveal his pinkish purple cockhead, oozing pre-cum from his cockhole. Mariah licked his cockshaft up to the rim of his cockhead and down again all around until his cockshaft glistened with her saliva. April lifted her nightgown and began to rub her cunnie and clit as she watched.

His heavy thick clear pre-cum gathered into a large drop and began to descend down his cockshaft into Mariah's waiting mouth. She drew her tongue to his cockhead and licked it all about as Cedric quivered in delight. His cockhead disappeared into her mouth as she reached up to rub and gently tug at his nipples. Cedric moaned in pleasure as she rubbed and toyed with his super sensitive nipples. Mariah's pussy was drenched with her juices as they flowed down her inner thighs. Cedric's hard-on seemed to throb as Mariah expertly sucked it, sensing when he was about to cum and preventing it by squeezing his cockhead hard against her palette with her tongue. Forcing the blood from his cockhead denied his urge to cum. Mariah did that to him again and again until he was past his initial urge to cum quickly and just laid back to enjoy this wonderful woman's expertly magic tongue.

Mariah arose and sat on Cedric's lap. She lifted her hips and placed his huge purplish cockhead between her cuntlips and allowed the cock to slowly disappear into her cunt. She sighed as the huge cock was seated deep within her. Kissing Cedric passionately she began to raise and lower her self on his magnificent cock. April watched through the kitchen door window as Cedric's cock ravished Mariah's cunt repeatedly. Mariah was lost in the throes of fucking. Her head was tilted back, eyes closed and breasts heaving as she fucked Cedric slowly. She held him about his neck as they fucked. Cedric opened his eyes to look at Mariah's swaying breasts and he bent down to take a nipple into his mouth to suckle it. Mariah's gasped and her body twitched as he licked, sucked and nibbled first one nipple then the other.

Her moans quickened and she was feeling her orgasm building deep within her pussy. April had fingered her cunt and clit to nearly the same state and she knew that she was about to cum too. Cedric had seen April's reflection in the kitchen window and realized that she was masturbating behind the door. He had whispered into Mariah's ear that they had an audience, but Mariah didn't care the least bit and continued fucking him. Cedric grasped Mariah's breasts and pushed them together until her nipples touched. He quickly pulled both nipples into his mouth at once and began to suck them while licking her nipple tips at the same time. Mariah groaned at this unexpected pleasure and her breathing quickened.

Having both of her nipples sucked at the same time was more than Mariah could stand and she cried out and shuddered into a savage orgasm. Her juices spewed out to drench Cedric's bush, flow down onto her ass and onto Cedric's thighs. He thrust his cock deep into her repeatedly as she shuddered through one orgasm after another. "Oh my God…Oh my God!" she screamed continually as his cock rubbed her extremely sensitive clit with each thrust. Her eyes rolled in their sockets while Cedric held her asscheeks and forced her to withstand the pleasure so intense that she could hardly stand it. Finally, her orgasm subsided and she trembled through several very satisfying mini after-cums. She was breathing hard, gasping for air as she laid her head on his shoulder. Looking up at her lover, Mariah said, "God, Cedric…that was incredible! You certainly haven't lost your touch, you dirty old man," she gasped.

Mariah stood up and turned around with her ass to Cedric. He bent over and licked her asscheeks causing them to glisten with his saliva. Mariah clasped her asscheeks and spread them revealing her rosebud nestled between them. Cedric drew his tongue along the cleft of her asscheeks until he circled her asshole with his tongue as she moaned with pleasure, desire and arousal. She moved her lovely ass around several times trying to get Cedric's tongue on her asshole. At long last he relented, as his tongue licked and rimmed her asshole while she moaned with delight. April stifled her scream as she came hard from fingering her cunt. Both Cedric and Mariah heard her, but chose to ignore her.

April, coming down from her orgasm, watched as Cedric stood up and placed his still hard cockhead between her asscheeks. Mariah moaned as he rubbed it between her lovely cheeks then pushed her gently over and he slid his cock into her pussy from behind. Mariah gasped and enjoyed several thrusts into her cunt. She rubbed her clit in rhythm with his thrusts into her pussy. Amazed at Cedric's endurance April began to rub her pussy again. Mariah backed Cedric to his chair, sat him down with her on his lap and her back to his chest. In this position, Cedric's cock drove inside her and she gasped as she felt it sliding deep into her cunt. Mariah's fingers grasped her clit between her cuntlips to masturbate her clit as Cedric fucked her cunt.

Mariah stole glances at April who still thought she hadn't been discovered. Cedric's hands cupped Mariah's breasts to gently knead them as his thumbs rubbed her nipples. She rose and fell on his marvelous engine of fucking, as she laid the back of her neck on his shoulder. Cedric responded by licking and kissing her neck and earlobe. As Mariah worked her magic pussy over Cedric's cock it became obvious that Cedric had reached the end of his endurance. Mariah quickened the pace of fucking him and of rubbing her clit. Suddenly, Cedric groaned very load as his cock exploded, blasting his warm thick white cum deep into her cunt. She felt the warm cum fill her pussy and heat drove her instantly to orgasm too.

Mariah's body shook as she began cumming in multiples again. Her cunt clenched Cedric's cock as though to strangle it. She clutched it with her cunt muscles each time he released a strong wad of frothy creamy cum into her. Moaning she felt his cum oozing from her pussy to coat his balls with cum. Mariah wiped her finger in the thick semen and brought a heavy load of cum up from her pussy. "Ummmmm," she moaned as she delightfully licked her finger clean. The next cum covered finger she offered to Cedric who eagerly licked it clean. After several cum wads were consumed in that way, Mariah got up, turned around and dropped to her knees to suck Cedric's cock. She licked their blended cum juices, filling her mouth as she cleansed his cock.

Finishing cleaning him, Mariah rose up to kiss Cedric with her mouth full of his cum. She transferred half of the offering to his mouth as they kissed then each swallowed. They kissed several more times and congratulated each other on a magnificent evening of pure unadulterated fucking. Mariah stood up and Cedric sat her down in the chair to spread her legs. April could see the thick white cum seeping from Mariah's cunt. Cedric moved his head between her thighs and greedily licked their blended cum nectar from her pussy as she moaned with delight. He brought her to another subdued orgasm as he finished cleaning her. "Cedric, you're absolutely beautiful," Mariah said, "You are the best fuck in town!" she declared, still breathing irregularly as he picked up her robe to place it around her shoulders.

He put on his robe too and they began slowly walking to the kitchen door. April quickly darted up the stairs and into bed, where she continued to masturbate to the erotic scene she had just witnessed. Cedric walked Mariah to her bedroom door, kissed her goodnight and went to his own bedroom. He removed his robe, turned on his shower and stepped inside. The hot water soothed his body as he lathered himself, pulled back his foreskin and washed his cock and balls. He turned off the water and stepped out of his shower to dry himself. Hearing someone breathing he looked up to see April standing naked, her robe on the floor near her feet.

Cedric continued to dry himself as he gazed upon her magnificently formed body. Pert upright breasts, hard erect nipples, perched on dark pink areolas, flat belly, full but trimmed curly dark bush and shapely legs. She was nearly perfectly formed with all vestiges of her recent ordeal having healed. Cedric breathed deeply as he finished drying himself. His cock had begun to swell, was semi hard and it swayed as he walked to his terrycloth robe hanging on a nearby hook. April ran to him and hugged him, kissed his neck, feeling his cock harden against her belly. Cedric gently grasped her shoulders and moved her arms length away. "April, this is not a good idea," he said, "The court would be outraged if we were engaged in sex while you are in my custody."

"But Cedric, I'm so hot for you," she said trying to get next to him as he restrained her by her shoulders. "I…I…I saw you and Ms Worth in…in the kitchen," she said, "it was beautiful and I'm so hot…please, Cedric." she said still trying to move to him.

"No, April. We knew you were watching, but our lust was in control and we couldn't stop," he admitted. "We thought you were sleeping when we started, but when we discovered you watching, we decided to just continue."

"What about me?" she asked hurtfully, "I have needs too…doesn't that count?"

"Unfortunately, no. It doesn't count. You are in my legal custody. I am supposed to protect you from further harm, not fuck your brains out." He released her and put on his robe. Picking up her robe, he placed it around her shoulders. "I know you are aroused, but tomorrow we will be going to Mariah's island home and I'm sure you can fulfill your needs there with young guys your own age." He walked her to his door and asked her to go to her bedroom. April was stunned. No one had ever refused to have sex with her before. She understood Cedric's position, but who would know, she asked him at his door. "I would know, April, and it would make me a liar to deny it. Now please go to bed and I'll see you at breakfast." April walked slowly her room, turned to look at Cedric, and went to bed.

The next morning they finished breakfast and Mariah asked April if she enjoyed shopping. True to her gender, April grinned and said she did. "Well, little girl, we are going to get you a complete summer wardrobe and later on in the year we'll shop for your autumn needs, ok?" Mariah asked.

"Oh, yes Ma'am!" declared April. Cedric walked them to Maria's specially built Cadillac two-door coupe and watched the ladies drive away. He stepped back into the house and busied himself reviewing his investments and calendar for the remainder of the month. Cedric called his secretary and had her clear his calendar for the next two weeks, telling her he would be vacationing at Mariah's island home. The ladies returned in the late afternoon with multiple packages to join the multiple packages that had been delivered earlier. Cedric enjoyed watching the bonding, taking place between the young and older women. April would indeed be in good hands with Mariah.

After dinner, Cedric retired to his study-office to work while the ladies put away April's new wardrobe. On his desk was an old Civil War era antique he had purchased some time ago. He used the old black powder 1860 antique Colt Army revolver, as a paperweight. It was in a loading stand that took up less space than if it were just laying flat on his desk. Cedric often fired the old gun at a shooting range and it was amazingly accurate. He kept it fully loaded except for the percussion caps that ignited the black powder. They were in a little box that he had left lying on his desk since he had last fired the weapon. He made a mental note to return them to their locked container when he finished working.

The door to his study opened and April strutted in happily to show him her new dress. It was basic black with spaghetti straps and a built in bra molded to her lovely tits. She whirled about and the pleated modest mini skirt opened wide as she spun around. "Like it?" she asked. He nodded and told her she looked like a beautiful princess ready for the royal ball. April giggled and ran to kiss his cheek. "Thank you, Cedric…thank you very much for everything," she said wiping a tear of joy from her eye.

"You are very welcome, April," Cedric told her. Just then the study door opened and a large man entered the study brandishing a wicked looking knife in his hand. He was dirty, unshaven with a heavy stubble beard, and smelled as though he hadn't washed in weeks.

"So, you're the old cocksucker that has stolen my baby girl?" he asked Cedric, who didn't reply.

"Daddy!" April screamed, "Don't hurt him please…he saved my life," she pleaded.

"Fuck him, cunt! I'm going to enjoy cutting him up in little pieces, slice by slice," he said hatefully. "First, I want him to see who you belong to and what you are, whore. Strip naked and get over here and suck your daddy's cock.

"Don't do it, April. You don't have to," Cedric said. April's eyes moistened and tears rolled down her cheeks as she pulled off her new dress to stand wearing only her lacy black bikini panties. Her father had pulled out his cock, which stank, reeking from not being washed for days. April kneeled in front of her father and grasped his cock in her hand preparing to oblige him. Just then her father noticed the Colt Army revolver sitting on a stack of papers.

"What the hell is that, cocksucker?" he asked Cedric.

"It's just a replica of a Civil War pistol," Cedric replied.

"What the fuck is a reeplica," he asked mispronouncing the word and waving his knife menacingly.

"It means that it is a cheap decorative copy of the real thing."

" You mean it's not real?"

"It's a cap gun, actually," Cedric replied.

"A cap gun? It looks like it has bullets in it." Cedric nodded and explained that the 'bullets' were only molded into the cylinder to give it a realistic look. He just used it as a paperweight and a conversation piece. "A conversation piece," the man sarcastically mocked Cedric. "Where the hell are the caps?" his sarcasm continued. Cedric pointed at the small round box on the desk, opened it and let a few percussion caps fall out onto the desk. He picked up a cap and told him where the caps fit on the cylinder. "Ha, just an old cocksucker with a toy gun…Jesus, but you're so fucked up, you rich bastard! A fucking cap gun!" Cedric picked up the Colt by the barrel and fit three percussion caps on the cylinders cap nipples. April's father watched and laughed at Cedrics 'toy' cap gun. "God damn you bitch, start sucking my cock! I ain't got all night, here," he told his daughter as he looked down at her. With his eyes averted for just a few seconds, Cedric had grasped his pistol by its grip and half cocked it to roll the capped cylinders into place.

"April!" commanded Cedric, "Move away from him and get dressed." She backed away still holding her fathers cock.

"Who the fuck are you talking to, you old fucking cocksucker?" her father said as he flipped the knife to hold it by its blade so he could throw it. "I'll cut you up so bad, you'll suffer for hours before you die, you old fuck!" He drew his arm back as Cedric cocked the hammer of the Colt revolver. As the man's arm started forward, the room boomed with the sound of a very loud gunshot! The bullet struck him in his right shoulder crushing the bones where his arm joined his shoulder. He screamed as the bullet's impact whirled him around hand he fell to his knees. The acrid smell of black powder hung heavy over the room. "You son of a bitch!" he shouted at Cedric as he reached into his boot to pull out a small .22 caliber automatic.

As he turned to point it at Cedric as he watched in horror as Cedric fired again. The bullet hit him square in his left chest ripping through his heart. He looked up at Cedric then at April, his eyes opened wide. The man coughed up blood and died falling down onto his back. April rushed to Cedric as he held her tightly. Cedric insisted that she hurry and put on her dress before Mariah or his cook came into the room. April hurried to comply. Hearing the gunshot, Mariah hurried down the stairs, holding her Glock 9 millimeter automatic in her hand. Smelling the black powder she entered the room carefully, ready to shoot if necessary. Satisfied that Cedric and April were unhurt, she held the gun muzzle down at her side.

"What the hell happened?" Mariah asked. Cedric, holding April to console her, told Mariah exactly what had occurred. Mariah nodded and picked up the phone to dial 911. She told the dispatcher that she was reporting a fatal shooting at Cedric's home. Soon they could hear sirens as police cars hurried to the scene of the shooting. The detective in charge was a friend of Mariah's and he listened as Cedric, April and Mariah had recounted their roles in the fatal shooting. The detective asked them to accompany him to the precinct to provide statements of the shooting. Mariah accompanied them as a witness and as Cedric and April's attorney.

The three of them returned to Cedric's house around three am to find crime scene investigators still working the crime scene. They went to bed with April deciding to sleep with Mariah rather than sleep alone. She cried constantly as she remembered her Dad, as he was when she was just a child, but she also was glad that he could no longer abuse her. April finally felt free from fear and abuse. Mariah sympathized and was very understanding with her. They awakened around ten am to the sounds of the police finishing up with the crime scene. The detective agreed to Mariah's request to keep the principals in the shooting, Cedric and April, with her at her island home. He said that the inquest would be scheduled soon and he would call them to attend. Finally, the police left with the study sealed as a crime scene.

The helicopter circled and descended to the huge mansion near the center of the island. It had passed over a building that resembled a dormitory as it proceeded to the helipad next to the big house. As it touched down Mariah confirmed to April that the building was indeed a dorm that housed her special students that she provided with scholarships. Because of the recent events with her Dad, April and Cedric would stay at the main house until the shooting was cleared up. They entered the house and April was stunned, by the opulence and elegant furnishings. There was beauty everywhere she looked. Mariah gave her a short tour of the house and told her she could explore on her own whenever she chose. Her hostess left April at her bedroom. It was huge with a large king sized bed, a sitting area and her own bathroom. April examined every inch of her room and was very pleased with everything.

A package lay on the bed. Opening the package, April found that it was a study guide for the SAT with a note from Mariah. The note said to study and review the guide frequently as her tutors would be arriving in a few days to prepare her for the test. April decided to just that, beginning the next morning. She wanted to spend the rest of the day exploring the house, and the island then join the other young people on the sandy beach. April wandered through the house for a while before running into Mariah in her office on the second floor. "What do you think, April?" Mariah asked her.

"Oh, Ma'am it's awesome," replied April. She asked Mariah if she could go to the beach for some sun and a swim.

"Of course," Mariah said, "but I should warn you that it is a 'freewill' beach. Many of the students will be nude, but others wearing nearly every style of bathing suit that one can imagine." Mariah paused then continued, "Feel free to go anyway that suits you, April. You may be asked to go to the dorm with another student, either male or female for a chat or for sex. Either is permissible. It's up to you to decide. If you decide to have sex please take your birth control pills, have your male partners use condoms and, if need be, we have a supply of the 'morning after' pills." April was amazed at Mariah's openness and candid explanations. "If you go to the dorm with anyone you must sign in with the dorm supervisor so we always know where you are, for your safety and ours. Failure to sign in and out may be cause to release you from the island," Mariah warned her, "Now go on and have fun."