Cedric?s Naked Foundling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April wandered down to the beach to see Cedric sunning himself and wearing his swimsuit. She laid her towel next to his and removed her robe revealing a modest bikini. Cedric was privately pleased that she chose not to arrive nude, even though there were several others, fully nude, all about the beach. "You look stunning, April," Cedric said to her, eyeing her lovely body filling the bikini provocatively. She smiled and laid back to absorb the sunrays when a nude muscled young came over to introduce him self.

"Hi, I'm Rob," he said, "You're new here aren't you?" April nodded and introduced herself, glancing at his uncut flaccid cock for a second. "Cedric, are you hiding this luscious woman for your self?" Rob teased.

"No, Rob, an old fart like me can't keep with you young 'uns," Cedric replied good-naturedly. April knew that Cedric had just misled Rob, but she just smiled and waited to see what would happen next.

"April, would you like to play beach volley ball?" he asked. "I'm on assignment to find players for the game being organized over near the nets," Rob explained. April looked at Cedric as if looking for permission.

"Go have some fun, April," said Cedric, "Just be back at the house for supper at eight," he told her. Buoyed by his insistence, April held out her hand to Rob and he helped her to her feet. They ran off hand in hand to the volleyball court. Cedric laughed as he watched Rob's cock and balls bouncing as he ran. The other players were composed of both young men and women, some of them nude, but others wore swimsuits too. He watched as they began to play. Cedric enjoyed watching the nude girls as their tits jiggled and swayed as they played. He could feel his cock stirring as he watched. Cedric could see that several of the players, both men and women 'hit' on April, but she smiled and shook her head 'no' and continued playing.

April was surprisingly very good at the game, agile, alert and scored several points for her side, which eventually won the first game. Cedric glanced at his watch to see the time nearing seven o'clock and he gathered his things to walk back to the house to shower and get ready for supper. As he walked in the sand he heard someone running behind him. He turned to see April running to catch him and walk back with him. "Have a good time?" Cedric asked. April grinned and nodded her head, took his arm and they climbed the wooden steps to the lawn in front of the huge house.

"I can't thank you enough, Cedric," April said as they entered the house. She pecked him on his cheek and ran off to her room to shower and change. Cedric proceeded down the hallway to his room when Mariah came out of her office. She walked Cedric to his room and went inside with him.

"She is a very wise young lady, Cedric," Mariah said to him. "I was impressed that she decided not to reveal herself and even chose not to wear a very skimpy bikini. It shows class and good thinking. Rob, on the other hand, often thinks with wrong head." They laughed and Cedric told her to cut Rob a little slack as April bedazzled him.

"Who wouldn't think with his cock at that age, Mariah, seeing April for the first time?" he asked her jokingly.

"I guess you're probably right, you dirty old man," she added.

"Words like that could get you laid, Ma'am," retorted Cedric, "But we'll be late for dinner." Mariah looked at her watch and scurried out of the room saying 'later'. It was to be a casual supper and Cedric dressed accordingly. April appeared in shorts and a nice loose cool top and sat next to Cedric. Surprisingly, Mariah had called to invite Rob and two other students, Tom and Beverly to supper. Tom and Bev had a thing for each other. Tom and Rob were best friends. April had met them at the game. Tom and Bev had played against them. Mariah and Cedric finished supper and sat back to listen to the young peoples conversation. Surprisingly, they discussed political issues of the day and not surprisingly, April held her own very well in the discussion. "I think we have an uncut diamond in this girl," Cedric whispered to Mariah. She nodded in agreement.

The young people went to the billiard room to shoot pool leaving Mariah and Cedric to their cognac. "Are you going to fuck me tonight, Cedric, or must I rape you?" Mariah asked.

"I'm an easy rape, Mariah, so give it your best shot," Cedric replied. They laughed heartily as April came into the room.

"Rob wants me to come to his room at the dorm," she said.

"Do you want to go?" Mariah asked.

"I'm not sure, I don't want to sleep with him…yet," she added. "I want make friends, but I don't want to sleep my way into their friendship."

"Well, that is up to you, April. If you want to bed him, it's your decision. After all you are an adult," Mariah responded. Why don't you go, meet some of the others and just visit for a while to see if you hit it off. Remember there are a lot of folks you haven't met. Perhaps Rob isn't the one for you," she added. April nodded and told Mariah she would be back before midnight. The four young folks walked out into the night air headed for the dorm. Mariah turned to Cedric and told him that she only had a couple of hours in which to rape him, so he had better hustle his ass up to her bedroom. Cedric grinned, got up and walked up the stairs to the 'lair' of the lady Mariah to await his fate. On his way he popped two 'Blue Diamond' pills into his mouth and swallowed them.

He entered the lady's 'lair' and stripped naked, laid down on her bed and waited. Mariah came into her room, closed the door and locked it. She unzipped her dress and let it fall to the ground revealing her as stark naked. She crawled onto the bed and nuzzled Cedric's balls as his cock stiffened under the stimulation. Mariah licked his cock all about, pulling his foreskin back to lick under the rim and all over his cockhead. Cedric writhed in pleasure as he moaned from Mariah's magic tongue. Mariah straddled his hips with her arms, lowering her lovely tits to his cock. She swung her shoulders side to side gently slapping his cock with her tits. The nipples 'scraped' his cockhead and she tried to push her nipple into his cockhole, unsuccessfully.

Cedric was breathing hard, but Mariah's expert technique prevented him from becoming aroused enough to cum. She teased him unmercifully, but wonderfully, as he sighed contentedly. Mariah laid her warm belly over his cock, trapping it between his belly and hers. She reached up to nuzzle each of his nipples with her nose then began to alternate licking them and gently tugging at them with her teeth. Mariah drove Cedric near the edge several times, but expertly precluded him from cumming each time. Cedric laid back, eyes closed and humming with delight as Mariah, licking his nipples, deftly put on a strap on harness with a seven inch dildo. The dildo had a clit attachment, which Mariah fit to her clit.

Mariah lubed the dildo cockhead generously with KY jelly and lifted Cedrics legs to her shoulders. She placed the tip against Cedric's asshole as he opened his eyes and realized what Mariah had in mind. He grinned and relaxed as she began to push the dildo's cockhead against his resisting sphincter. Cedric grimaced a little from the pain, but lay still allowing Mariah to penetrate him. His sphincter finally surrendered and parted to allow the dildo to enter. She pushed it into his asshole slowly until it was fully buried within him, her bush mingled with his. Mariah waited a few seconds to let Cedric become accustomed to the intruder then she began to fuck him slowly. She withdrew to just the cockhead then plunged it back deep into his bowels again and again.

Cedric's discomfort soon transformed to pleasure as the dildo massaged his prostate with each entry and withdrawal. Mariah relished the opportunity to fuck a male in his ass. She believed that what was good for the goose was equally good for the gander. Cedric reached up to fondle and rub Mariah's breasts and nipples as she fucked him. His cock was rock hard from the stimulation, reinforced by the Viagra. The clit attachment was driving Mariah toward orgasm. She continued her pace until she thrust the dildo deep into Cedric's ass and erupted in a savage clit induced orgasm. She shuddered and cried out in pleasure as her orgasm consumed her. Cedric marveled at how hard Mariah would always cum. There was rarely a time that they made love when she didn't experience intense orgasms.

Mariah was gasping for air as she lay on top of Cedric's body and trembled as she came. She lay still as she slowly regained her senses from her powerful cum, "Ummmmm, that was wonderful," she said and kissed Cedric deeply. She unbuckled her dildo harness and took it off, pulling the dildo from Cedric ass. She got to her hands and knees to straddle Cedric's hips to lower her sopping wet pussy to his cockhead. Grasping his cock she drew the sensitive cockhead between her cuntlips several times as he groaned. She continued to tease him until she could no longer stand it and she impaled herself onto his massive cock, with a sigh of intense pleasure. "Ooooooooo, yesssss," she murmured as his cock totally filled her.

"Ummmmm," she moaned, "So good…so good," she sighed as she began to rise and fall on Cedric's cock. She lowered her breasts to his face and he once again began to pleasure her nipples with his tongue. Her moans told Cedric that Mariah was lost in an erotic trance, focused only on pleasure for her and him. He grasped her breasts by their outsides and brought them together on either side of his face. Cedric loved the fragrance of her tits and the soft firm tit flesh rubbing and pushing against his face. He pushed her nipples into his closed eyelids and licked the breast flesh all about as Mariah, lost in total pleasure, continued to fuck her self. Cedric brought her nipples together and began to lick and suck them both at the same time.

Mariah moaned continuously as he sucked both her nipples as he thrust his hips up to meet Mariah's down strokes. Unable to contain her lust, Mariah screamed in happiness as her cunt muscles clutched Cedric's cock and she exploded in a hard cum. Cedric grasped her waist and held her tightly. He thrust his cock upwards to continue her intense pleasure and she would cum each time he drove his cock upwards into her pussy. Her juices flowed heavily, coating Cedrics cock, balls and bush. The cunt nectar ran down between his asscheeks to wet his asshole. Mariah's cunt would spasm involuntarily, clenching Cedric's cock, causing her to cum hard again. Cedric lost count of how many times Mariah came. She was a 'multiple' and cumming again and again was natural for her.

Finally, Mariah's clutching cunt brought Cedric to the edge and he too cried out in orgasm, blasting his thick white frothy cum deep into her pussy. He seemed to spurt huge quantities of cum into her with each cum spasm. His balls convulsed as they emptied themselves of their load of semen. Mariah fell onto Cedric's body, breathing hard and gasping for air. Her orgasms had consumed her as she hovered near unconsciousness. She moaned between gasps and her pussy continued to clasp and release at Cedric's cock. They lay together, spent and exhausted from their sexual marathon, moaning and sucking air, hard. After several minutes, Mariah slowly turned around and slid her sweat covered body over Cedric's as she assumed a sixty-nine position and began to lick their blended cum from Cedric's cock.

Cedric reached up to spread Mariah's cuntlips and was rewarded with a slow stream of blended cock and cunt cum, dropping into his open mouth. Her scent was maddening and the taste of their blend was marvelous. He moved his head up to cover her cum oozing pussy with his mouth to suck her out and clean her. Mariah returned the favor as she wrapped his lips around his cock to lick cum from his genitals. She licked clean his cockhead, pulling the foreskin down to clean it thoroughly. She moved her tongue to his balls and finally to the cleft of his asscrack to clean cum from his asshole. Finished, Mariah turned again to embrace her lover and kiss him passionately as they sucked each other's tongues. "Ummmmm, you are a great rape, lover," Mariah teased Cedric.

"I think I'm going to cry," Cedric pouted playfully. Mariah rolled off her lover and pulled the bed covers over both of them. She turned off the light and snuggled up to Cedric, kissed him goodnight and they both drifted off to sleep.

(To be continued)