Celebrating Her Promotion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me tell you about our other services Charley, you do want to use them don't you?"

"I expect so, yes."

"Then let me show you around. That's easier than explaining, after all a picture and a thousand words and all that."

They left the spa through a door to one side of the huge reception area. Charley followed Helsa down a wide staircase.

"Everything in this part, our pleasuredome, is underground. We keep this and the spa quite separate." She explained, adding, "We have some guests that just use the spa you see."

"Ok, fine."

"A few rules if I may," Helsa said as they walked into a room with tables and chairs and a bar at one end. "This is the meeting room cum bar where you and anyone you meet can have a drink and chat. It's not a room where anything should happen, although many things that do happen are decided in here," she explained smiling. "Everything that happens in the pleasuredome has to be consensual; there must be no force or undue persuasion. Nobody has to do anything and no one will force you to do anything. You can watch, be watched or take part in anything you wish."

Helsa walked Charley along a short corridor showing her the changing rooms on the way.

"Just in case anyone wishes to change into anything special."

"What do most people wear here?" Charley asked.

"Most men tend to wear just a towel and most women either that a robe or one of the pleasure suits we supply in your room, but you can wear whatever you like, of course. Some opt for lingerie or other intimate apparel and occasionally you might find someone wearing rubber or latex."

"Really?"

"Yes of course," Helsa replied as if wearing rubber or latex was the most natural thing in the world.

She stopped by a large door. "This is the play area."

"What's that?"

"It's a dark room; you can not hardly make out the features of anyone in there."

"I don't understand," Charley said a little confused.

"Well people go in there to play, but not be seen."

"Play? How do you mean, what do you do?"

"Anything Charley, practically anything. Anything that you wish and others agree to."

"What sex?"

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, Charley wished she could suck them back in for they made her sound naïve and foolish, impressions shed really hated portraying to anyone.

Helsa smiled. "Yes of course sex Charley, but generally not, although it is permitted, fucking, that is usually reserved for other areas.

Helsa whisked Charley round the rest of the pleasuredome, pointing out the closed doors of the private cubicles. One was open Charley noticed. She was surprised when she looked in to see someone, a man she thought, lying on his front.

"What's he doing?"

"Offering himself?" Helsa explained. "Anyone can go into a cubicle, leave the door open and wait for visitors."

"I see."

"Or of course, if you meet someone in the bar or wish for a little more privacy, you and your partner or partners can use a room."

They moved on into another room set up as a bar. This was darker and had glass down one side.

"Our voyeur and exhibitionist area." Helsa explained maneuvering Charley nearer to the glass and pressing a switch.

Charley looked into a small room furnished with just a bed. A man and a woman were having sex. Helsa pulled Charley along the glass wall, pressed another button. Two women and a man were entwined on a bed.

"There are a dozen or so small rooms and a communal one, but at this time of day I doubt anyone is there," she explained moving to the end of the room and once more flicking a switch to change the glass from being a mirror to a window.

They looked through the glass at a largish room with several low beds, a few sofas and a number of large beanbags.

"As I thought, nobody, it does tend to be a late night room for some reason. You will have to wait until tonight to see it in action."

Chapter 3

Back in her room in the hotel, Charley got her thoughts together. The place was amazing and the promise of what lie ahead really was a turn on for her. She was so looking forward to using all the facilities of the pleasuredome and wondered just what the evening would bring.

As she showered, whilst waiting for room service to deliver the light dinner she had ordered, she smiled to herself as she realised that this evening she would be having sex of some form or the other, or of many forms she thought, smiling even more, for which she was not paying. Well not directly at least, although the bill for her stay was going to be massive, for she wasn't this time going to be with escorts or hookers, male or female.

Showered, hair washed, finger and toe nails done, pubes trimmed she was as good as ready. Towel wrapped round above my tits, robe or trackies? She asked herself.

She decided a towel was a bit awkward, for if it came off in, say, the darkened play room, she may not be able to find it again. She wasn't too keen on the robe so she slipped into the pink pleasure suit. She wore nothing under it and the feel of the luxuriant material on her skin made her shiver with sensuous pleasure. She was pleased she had brought a pair of mid height, heeled pumps with her for they pushed her calf muscles up into a nicer shape than with flat, or no shoes, she thought. Then realising she was wearing trousers she smiled, might be handy if my trousers come off.

Wandering into the bar she was relieved to see a few other men and women there, mostly, or so it seemed by themselves.

Helsa had explained on the earlier tour that most guests to the pleasuredome were single, for they encouraged that.

"We have special weekends for couples," she had advised adding with a smile. "Perhaps come back with your boyfriend or husband one day."

Charley walked up to the bar and, as she had been invited by Helsa, poured herself a small vodka with a touch of water from the well-stocked, free bar. She glanced around and saw that there were a dozen or so people watching TV, reading papers or just sitting or standing drinking. A few were chatting but the majority was quiet. It was a strained and rather cold atmosphere. It looked as though there was about equal numbers of men and women, probably eight of each she thought. Most of the men were wrapped in towels, but one was wearing a robe and another a pair of brief bathing shorts. The clothing for the women was evenly split between the pleasure suits and robes.

There was one stunning looking woman who Charley put in her late thirties or early forties. She had long, chestnut, coloured hair that tumbled down past her shoulders, fabulous breasts and a nicely rounded figure shown off to its best in the beige suit she was wearing with the zip undone way down her spectacular cleavage. Given the scrumptious size of her tits Charley couldn't help wondering if they had received some assistance from a surgeon or, perhaps she's wearing a bra, she pondered, suddenly realising the woman was looking at her and smiling. The others, who varied in age from early thirties up to one lady who could well have been in her late fifties or early sixties, were generally fairly plain, but not overly obese or ugly.

The men were generally older with the youngest, Charley guessed, being in his early forties; the bulk were clearly in their late forties or early fifties. Not that Charley was that impressed by good looks or marvelous physiques, but she was a little disappointed at the standard of the cheesecake, for they were, in the main plainer than the women and most looked rather overweight. Again there was a stunner. Probably fifty, he had a great body, a mane of blonde hair just turning grey, striking blue eyes and a face not dissimilar to a young Paul Newman as he looked in Butch Cassidy.

There was a lot of furtive glancing, some trying to make eye contact, others avoiding it. Some smiled at someone across the room, others turned away. Helsa had explained that it took time to get going.

"Our guests need time to wind down, relax and lose their inhibitions," she had toldher. "For these two night weekends, Saturday is usually by far the best night, by then many of you will have got to know a few people."

Finishing her drink Charley decided to go for a wander round the dome.

It was like a maze, far more rooms and corridors, stairways and passages than she had seen with Helsa. Everywhere she went though, reeked of sex. There were plasmas all over the place showing soft and hard porn movies; through the windows of the exhibitionist or voyeur, dependent on your viewpoint, rooms, couples, threesomes and other combinations were having sex and in the lounges people were openly kissing and fondling each other.

Clearly things are hotting up Charley thought. She had wandered into a room with sofas round the sides and a huge plasma taking up most of one wall, so, although the lighting was dim, she could make out the features of the other people in there. She could see there were a dozen or so people in there, but that was continually changing as people left, others joined and some, usually one by one, strolled off through a doorway beside the TV screen. Some returned quite quickly, others didn't. There didn't seem to be any pattern to it.

Just as Charley's eyes became attuned to the dim lighting, she saw the woman with the chestnut hair. She stood up from where she had been seated, glanced across at Charley, caught her eye, nodded, smiled and then turned and walked towards the doorway. Charley wondered if it was an invitation to follow her. Where though?

She hesitated a moment or two, but then thinking, what the hell, she also walked towards that doorway to the side of the plasma. There was a short, dimly lit corridor with what looked like an open doorway at the end on the left. When Charley got to the doorway she, of course realised what it was, the play area, Helsa had described so appealingly.

Plucking up her courage, Charley strolled in and was immediately engulfed by the darkness. At first she could see nothing other than a glimmer of light from the other end of the room where there was another open doorway. She stood still trying to get her bearings and make her eyes become accustomed to the dark. As she stood there, she heard noises. Rustles, of clothing she guessed. Grunts, low moans, sighs and the sounds of people kissing and others moving around.

Slowly, very slowly her eyes adjusted to the gloom. She still couldn't see clearly, but as she moved nearer to the centre of the room she could make out numerous shapes of people, and saw and felt, for she rubbed her shin against them several times, that there were low, padded settee type seats running along each wall. The only time she could make out whether the shapes were male or female was as people passed the lighted doorways, thus creating a silhouette.

She leaned back against a wall, her eyes seeing more and more, but still only dimly. Hearing a deep grunt and a drawn out sigh, she looked down and could just make a woman's head bent over a man's legs. By the sounds the man was making, the positions of the two bodies and the slurping noise of the woman's mouth she realised she was giving him a blow job.

She moved on and saw another couple against a wall locked in a deep embrace. The man was naked, the woman in a robe that was open and pushed back from her shoulders.

Next to them, two women were sitting on the low settee. It looked to Charley as if they were staring into each other's eyes with their hands busy on each others breasts. She felt a hand on her bum. She froze. Ridiculously, she was surprised and a little shocked as the hand squeezed her bottom. She went to move away, but something prompted her to stay right where she was in the middle of the room. The hand stayed squeezing one of her cheeks as the other crept round her body and found her breast. It stroked it and then gently squeezed it. It felt good, all the more so, she suddenly realised as she could not see who was doing it. I don't even know whether it's a man or woman she realised. That was solved for her though, when one hand pulled her backwards and she felt the outline of an erection on her bum.

"Gorgeous," she heard a man say as he thrust himself against her.

She put her hand behind her and found that he was wearing a towel, tied round his waist. As her hand found the outline of his cock, through the towel, so he pulled the towel loose and it fell away from him. Charley was left holding his naked erection. His cock was very chunky, not long but as round as most she had held.

Other people were moving around. The room seemed to encourage perpetual motion. The idea seemed to be: find someone, have a grope, a caress or a kiss then either, go off in a pair or threesome, presumably to one of the private or maybe exhibitionist rooms or, perhaps masturbate each other. Twice she had heard men clearly in the throes of cumming and several times she heard female voices giving it the "yes, yes, yes" of the When Harry Met Sally noisy orgasm syndrome.

Charley wasn't ready for either of those courses of actions. So, taking Helsa's advice about everything having to be consensual, she let go of the cock and went to move away, half expecting the guy to try to stop her. But he didn't. People were obviously a lot more understanding than she had imagined.

Now she had been in the room for ten minutes or so her eyes had fully adjusted. She could see things a little more clearly and when she moved around she didn't bump into others. She saw a tall thin guy walk through the doorway and pause in the rectangle of light. He stood there as his hands slowly found the folds of the towel, pulled them apart and let the towel fall away from him. Even in the dark she could see he was fully erect. He had got no more than a few feet into the room when another man wearing a dressing gown blocked his way. They appeared to be looking at each other. The one in the gown slid his hand out and touched the others erection, the other undid the gown and slipped his hand inside before they moved out of Charley's view.

She sat down on the settee, not realising she was next to one of the women that had been fondling the other's breasts, although she was now more involved with a guy. They were kissing. Her robe was pushed down her back and his hands were running up and down it pushing deep into the folds of the robe round her bum. She had a nice back, or so it looked. Charley couldn't resist running her fingertips up and down the bent spine. The man's hand found hers. He looked over the other girl's shoulder and saw Charley. He smiled, took hold of her hand and pulled that round the other girl's body. He rested it right on her full breast. The girl did nothing, apart from press her boob firmly against the visiting hand that she could not have known whether it was male or female.

In the darkness, with the sensory deprivation, did it matter? Charley wondered. Anyone could touch anyone else and walk away. Never know who it was and probably never see that person again.

One of the man's hands found Charley's chest. After a moments fumbling it found her breast, she also pushed herself against the hand. The girl straightened up and turned a little, perhaps confirming whether the newcomer to her breasts was male or female. It didn't seem to faze her at all that that one of her breasts was being stroked by a man, the other by Charley. But then why should it, Charley thought? Just minutes ago she had been stroking another woman. It also didn't seem to faze her that the man who had been all over her a moment or so ago, was leaning across her and sliding the zip down on Charley's top, was, as she looked on, opening it up and was as Charley stroked her breasts moving his head towards Charley's chest.

She was clearly up for sharing, but then Charley saw, the girl had an advantage; she was holding the guy's cock, his towel having come unraveled, although it was still draped around him. The girl reached out and cupped Charley's right tit. She pulled on it a little, holding it as if offering it to the guy. As his mouth closed round it so the girl squirmed away and in a flash was gone.

The guy didn't seem to mind. He simply took Charley's hand and slid it under his towel onto his dick, which she surprisingly felt was only semi hard. As he sucked her nipple into his mouth and slid his hand inside the waist of her trousers at the back and as she held him, so it hardened. That felt good. He licked and sucked at her breasts and started to tug at her trousers.

"Lift up a bit," he said thickly.

She did and he yanked them down to around her thighs. His hand immediately slipped between her legs and Charley found herself opening them to give him more room. He was now fully hard and she was very wet.

"Wank me, make me cum," he asked, well almost ordered she noted a little ruefully as he tried to get his fingers in her. She didn't want that so she eased herself backwards a little making the angle impossible for him. At the same time she did start to wank him.

"Come on open your legs, let me frig you," he said his American or, maybe Canadian, drawl now more obvious.

"No, no I don't want that." Charley replied. "Lay back and I'll wank you, OK?"

Charley sat on the edge of the settee, her top undone and her trousers round her thighs as he laid back, now totally naked. She was holding his cock and slowly pumping it up and down. She liked doing that. She liked wanking men. It felt good to be in control, to give him pleasure, to, in her way, take, but give nothing back. She was at a distance from it and didn't really have to get involved. It also felt good to receive the sensations in her hand and hear the obvious sounds of the excitement and pleasure she was giving him.

She felt someone standing behind her looking down, but didn't look up for she could feel that the guy was near. He was pumping back, grunting deeply, and moaning as his cock throbbed just that little bit more, signifying its impending explosion. She felt her top being pulled away from her and down her back. She felt another hand on her breast. She felt hair dangling onto her shoulders and she smelt a woman's perfume. Just seconds before a hand joined hers on the guy's cock, Charley realised who it was. The female smell, the long hair and, most of all the full pair of breasts that were now squashed against her back, told her it was the woman with chestnut hair and big tits.

The guy let out one deep growl or moan and then he erupted. The hot spunk shot out of him in numerous spurts, most of it, presumably, splattering onto his chest, but some onto both her and the other woman's hands.

Directly he had cum they both moved away. It really was an amazing situation. She had just been as intimate with a man as it was possible to be, she had just been so close to him, so into what they were doing and so pleased to be pleasing him, but then directly that had taken its course and the man had cum, it was all over. Not just for her, not just for the chestnut haired woman with the big tits, but also for the man. He had, almost before the two women had turned and faced each other, stood up, wrapped his towel around him and shuffled off into the playroom's darkness.

"Hi," chestnut hair and big tits said, putting her hand on Charley's bare shoulder.

"Hello," Charley replied sliding her hand onto big tit's waist, just above her hip. Her skin felt nice to Charley's touch as did big tit's touch feel good on her skin

"I'm Amanda, or Mandy, hello." Big tits said.

Charley smiled. "I'm Charlotte, but only my mum calls me that, everyone else calls me Charley, hello."

They stood facing each other just a metre or so apart looking at the other. Weighing each other up, admiring the other and wondering where now?

"Well hello Charley, I saw you earlier in the bar," Amanda or Mandy big tits said smiling.